The Price of Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie bounced off the bed and returned quickly with a wash cloth. Gently, she washed my penis and balls and patted them dry as she talked to me.

"I'm worth it, right daddy? I mean I'm not asking too much am I? You've got the best sex you've ever had with me - and Becky of course, right? What's a little car anyway -- daddy talk to me!"

"A Miyata? A red convertible Miyata Julie? Jesus Julie, how am I ever going to explain that to Doreen?" I groaned out, rising up on my elbows to stare at her.

"You'll think of a way...I'm sure of it. Especially if want our little secret to remain that way and oh yeah -- keep having the wildest sex imaginable!" Julie replied with a wicked little grin.

Julie eased off the bed, pausing for a moment, staring me. "I really do love that cock of yours...don't blow this daddy." It seemed like a warning, although her expression didn't convey a threat. Before I could respond her expression changed, lightening and a twinkle lit up her eyes, as she added, "Hey, get up and shower with me. Doreen won't be back for hours yet!"

Julie whirled away and left the room. She never saw my reaction. Sexually satisfied and happy feeling she had her dream car coming, nothing was bothering her. I, on the other hand, had willingly walked into a sex triad, involving my daughter, and was about to pay a very high price for thinking with my dick. I felt certain of that; in fact, just as certain as I felt I wouldn't be able to stop the sex between Julie, Becky and myself.

The shower idea was out. Sex with Julie and Becky was intoxicating, like a drug, and I'd been on a, near, all day high. My thoughts were consumed with their nudity and the sweet pleasures so willingly offered. Once out of bed, I began shaking uncontrollably, looking back at the scene of my latest sexual foray. With great effort I forced myself to calm down and went about methodically cleaning the bed and room.

The bathroom door opened, freezing my actions but, as Julie's footsteps told me she went to her room my tension eased. That's when the phone rang. In a half crouch, the sudden noise caused me to jump up and back, snapping my head towards the door, as if I'd been caught in the act. My heart pounded in my chest and my breathing stopped. It rang again and again, before I heard Julie call out.

"Daddy, are you going to get that?" Her voice brought me around and on the fifth ring I picked up the receiver.

"Benson residence, Matt speaking." I mumbled and started to shake again, hearing an unknown voice talk.

(Matt -- Bob Arnold here, Becky's father. Sorry to bother you but, Becky was worried about Julie. I guess the girls are sharing clothes washing days and Julie promised to be here by now. Is everything alright Matt? The voice explained.)

"Julie? Alright? Yes -- yes Bob, everything's fine. I think she's getting ready right now." I replied to the query. My voice sounded alien to me, flat, non-emotional, as if every word came from a script.

My grip on the receiver was intense, a white knuckled grip, as I turned my head slowly towards the door, hearing Julie approach. Bob Arnold continued his conversation, the concern gone, trying to exchange small talk in my left ear, when Julie appeared and asked,

"Who's on the phone?"

Ignoring Bob, I mumbled out, "Bob -- Bob Arnold, Becky's dad. Said Becky's worried about you."

"Oh shit, its wash day! I promised I'd help!" Julie gasped out and rushed into the room, grabbing the phone.

"Mr. Arnold! God I'm sooo sorry -- tell Becky I'll be right there. What? Oh no I didn't forget...yeah, yeah I know how much...she's what? Okay, yeah right tell her not to start without me...No -- no, I'd love it -- I want to really bad, you know that! My dad...yeah he'll bring me over...okay I'll see you soon." And Julie hung up the phone.

I was stupefied, standing next to Julie, wondering just what her conversation had been about. My expression didn't phase my daughter as she, quickly, launched into a pleading explanation of how she desperately needed a ride, complete with little girl jumping around, gripping my arm. I finally relented but, regretted it recalling Becky's arrival and offer to help with wash day.

"Oh God, thank you daddy! I've got to change...I'll meet you at the car!" She yelled out as she ran from the room.

'This thing is out of control! I'm driving my daughter to friend's house to have sex with her father!' My mind screamed out, as I watched Julie disappear. I knew it as sure I knew I had to talk with Bob. I had to know what the full extent of this insanity entailed. I felt strongly that it all started with Becky but, couldn't be entirely sure. With great reluctance, I walked from the bedroom and went to wait for Julie in the car.

I was a raging bundle of nerves and slammed a quick hi-ball before leaving the house. There was nothing I could do and it weighed heavily on me. Julie was eighteen, an adult in most eyes and she would do whatever she wanted. I waited silently in the car, chain smoking. Julie's sudden appearance startled me from my brooding thoughts. I threw out my third cigarette and started the car before looking at her.

It was the delicate, sensual, scent of her perfume that made me turn my head. She was beautiful and dressed like a hooker. I felt anger and desire well up inside me, as I took in the short skirt, exposing her thighs to near crotch level and the cut off top, that barely covered her youthful, well rounded, breasts.

"Okay I'm ready -- let's go! Bo...Becky's waiting." She commented, nearly slipping out the real intent of her excitement.

I lit a forth cigarette and put the car in gear. I was content with the silence in the car but, obviously Julie wasn't. Within a few short blocks she was babbling on about how excited she was over getting her own car. Julie's excitement led her to make other comments. Comments that convinced me that Bob Arnold might well be in his own private blackmail plot. My thoughts about him started to change when Julie jumped from the car.

'Bob ole buddy -- we are going talk!' I recall thinking, as I watched Julie bounce her way towards the house.

12