The Price of Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah – yeah I get the picture! Go on!"

"Well, she told me that her dad kept asking about me. He was wondering why I didn't come over any more. I was a little embarrassed but, I told Becky I would go home with her that day. Wow, I gotta tell you things had changed pretty good by then! Becky tried to warn me before we went inside about what I might see. Mr. Arnold had gotten pretty bold, let me tell you! We walked in and Mr. Arnold was waiting in the living room. He was stark naked and watching a porno movie!"

"Jesus!" Was all I could say and swallowed hard looking at Julie's face, before I added, "So what happened?"

"He turned, smiled at us and just said hi! Becky was whispering in my ear about him liking a blow job when she got home, when he got up and walked over to us. His dick was about half hard, swinging side to side and he had this big grin on his face. He gave Becky a huge hug and before I knew it he was pulling me in to hug me. He told me he was very happy to see me and hoped I was staying for a while."

"My God! That fucking pervert!" I gasped out, unable to imagine Bob being so brazen.

"Daddy, don't say that! That's mean and he didn't like feel me up or anything! But, he did do the weirdest thing. He stepped back and looked down suddenly, like he'd just realized he was naked and said... "Oh my God! Mister Winky is happy to see you too!"...and laughed! God it was so funny, I had to laugh too!"

I couldn't believe it. I shook my head side to side, as if in doing so the words would fade away, like a bad dream. Julie got up seeing my distressed look and took my glass. She returned with a fresh refill, wearing less clothing – a great deal less. I took the drink, as Julie sat down, wearing only her panties and bouncing her breasts just inches from my face. That little girl coy look returned and she went on.

"Mr. Arnold's dick was standing up pretty straight when he turned around to go back to his movie. That's when Becky and I went to her room and we were laughing about what her dad had done. As she started to undress, the idea hit her."

Taking a long draw from my glass, I sat mesmerized by Julie's story. Julie shivered slightly and placed her warm hand in my lap, covering my erect penis and squeezed gently, before going on.

"I was lying on her bed, watching her and talking. It was weird you know? One minute we're talking and the next minute she had her hands under my top, squeezing my breasts. She had this really far away look in her eyes and then she told me she had been having sex with her dad! I couldn't say a word. I was shocked and excited and – and God daddy I think I felt jealous! Becky kept talking, telling me how awesome it was and how big his dick felt and all the while she was removing my clothes! I let her do it and when she was pulling my panties down she asked me if I wanted to watch!"

Julie had me tightly attached to her web again. When I finally managed to close my mouth, feeling the hot, raspy, dryness of my throat I had no reason to doubt a word of what Julie was saying. Without my realizing it, Julie had extracted my stiff penis and cradled it in her palm, as she went on with her story. She rested her head against my chest and, like a new lover, gently stroked my shaft.

"That was my first time daddy...I mean feeling an older mans penis. Mr. Arnold showed up at Becky's door, just after she tossed my panties aside. He walked in that time, smiling at us, and Becky told him I wanted to stay and watch. Mr. Winky was right there, wiggling in front of me and I just reached out and grabbed it. I looked at Mr. Arnold, thinking he would yell or something but, he just stood there, smiling. I played with it and Becky too...It was the strangest, most exciting thing I'd ever done! It felt way different than the boys at school and Mr. Arnold wasn't so stupid about it. That's when he asked me daddy."

"What? Asked you what honey?" I asked, snapping from my entranced state.

"Mr. Arnold bent over and started squeezing my tits and asked me if I'd like to kiss Mr. Winky. He said that Becky loved to kiss Mr. Winky and suck on him. He wanted me to give him a blow job and what was really strange, I wanted to do it!"

The glassy look was gone from her eyes and she knew exactly how much she was affecting me with her story. I sipped from my glass, watching her small hands roam over my penis and play in the pre-cum, now oozing from my head.

"I kissed Mr. Winky! I sucked on Mr. Winky too, at least until Becky stopped me. I stopped sucking when I heard her ask her dad if Mr. Winky was ready. Mr. Arnold told her almost and Becky got up to leave. He was really gentle and pulled head back to suck on him a little more. When Becky came back I saw her set down a bottle of wine and glasses...I was shocked! I couldn't believe she drank!"

At that I started to laugh and couldn't stop. My daughter was relating a story about sucking off a forty plus year old man and was shocked about her friend drinking wine! It was a priceless comment that tore me up. "Oh My GOD...Did you hear yourself Julie?" I cried out between huge laughs.

"Daddy it's not funny! Becky was too young to be drinking!" Julie commented with a totally serious look that increased my belly laughter. When I finally calmed down, Julie had both hands wrapped around my stiff penis. With gentle squeezing she quickly refocused my thoughts on her story.

"Fine! Well, I'm sure you'll find this next part funny too! When Becky turned around to pour the wine, Mr. Arnold sat on the bed and, right in front of me, he put his fingers into her – into her pussy! Becky just giggled and finished pouring the wine. God I wanted him to put his fingers in me too...I could help it! When she was done she handed me a glass and Mr. Arnold pulled her back on his lap. It was the first time for me...you know that don't you?"

Julie had my attention then for sure. "First time? Julie what are..."

"Becky started to say she was sorry and then she closed her eyes and whispered ... "but it feels so good Julie"...and I watched her raise up so Mr. Arnold could put his cock inside her! I was watching daddy! I drank the wine without even knowing it daddy...Watching them and getting hotter and hotter. That's when Becky grabbed my arm. She was bouncing up and down and I could hardly understand what she was saying. It was like this..."

At that point Julie started to bounce up and down on the couch and talk at the same time, making her point, imitating Becky's actions.

"Oh – God – Julie – it – feels – so big – you've – got – to – try – it!"

When she finished, Julie was out of breath and wild eyed in telling her tale. But, she wasn't done yet. Standing up, Julie pushed her panties down, stepped from them, and straddled my lap. As she sank down, she reached in and pulled my stiff cock up-right and eased onto my shaft. Her eyes snapped shut and when she'd fully impaled herself she opened them again and went on.

"Becky pleaded with me daddy. I got up and she eased off Mr. Arnold. When she was free, I spread my legs and sat on Mr. Winky! Becky was right it felt so fucking good I couldn't believe it. I mean the school guys were okay but nothing like him! The next thing I knew I was all sticky. Mr. Winky shot his load and my little pussy was on fire...I wanted more – a lot more. The trouble was, Mr. Winky wasn't that kind of dick. He was done for the night."

"Bad Mr. Winky." I mumbled enjoying the gentle rocking of Julie's hips.

"That's how it all started daddy. Mr. Arnold loved it when we came to his place after working out. I found out that he lasted a lot longer in the shower and he really loved it doggie style...So, I've been letting him fuck me, I mean he had Becky any time and she loved to watch us. That's when I knew I wanted yours and we hatched our plan...Sharing laundry day!" Julie ended her tale with a loud, "Ah – ah God daddy!" and rocking hard into my crotch.

I cried out with Julie, as she bore down starting to scream. The massive convulsion hit me, as I grabbed her tits and pulled her down hard into my lap. A thick load of cum shot into her tight pussy, just as the front door burst open...

12