The Recording Studio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suze says, "Ok now I am going to apply light skin contact with this brush set, you stay still for this phase, then I get to do it with you in the four standard bends."

Suze shows Karen a pair of what looks like wide paint brushes with long separate hairs.

"I have to be light then more firm for four more passes."

"Ok, go on, just don't tickle with it. It would kill me."

Karen feels a feather almost tickling touch begin at her waist on both sides and rise slowly up to her armpits. The next pass is up her front passing gently over her breasts to her collarbones. Then her back feels it up to the nape of her neck. She notices her nipples begin to stiffen. She has a hard time stifling a giggle at the sensations as they pass over her ribs.

The next set is more firm and she feels her breasts lift and move under the pressure. Her nipples are tighter now and send a tingly sensation down her belly to her sex. Goosebumps on her sides caused by the first pass are smoothed by this one.

Karen looks as Suze next presses quite firmly again for the next passes, noticing her nipples at the last pass are now quite tight, almost painful. They stand out like little erasers she thinks.

"Suze, don't you dare squeeze them now, Ill kill you if you do."

"Honey I know how you feel, believe me." Suze looks at her, and raises her finger to touch them gently pressing the tips around in tiny circles. This drives me wild, how about you?"

"Please," Karen says weakly as the nipples send signals down her belly.

Suze drags her fingernail lightly down Karen's belly to her jeans as she looks up in to her eyes.

"Before we do the other half," she says, "we do the dance sensations. Please let me try one more sensation, and then you can cover up for the dance stuff."

"What's that?"

"A surprise."

"Hmmm, not as if I really trust you, but you have my curiosity going now."

Suze picks up the light brushes and approaches Karen with a wicked little smile. "I promise to stop before you actually pee yourself."

"Oh God . No No tickling! You said!"

'But that was then, this is now and you said OK."

Suze begins at Karen's ribs, lightly dusting the feather like strands up her torso. As she does this she gently cups and smoothes her hand over Karen's breasts. Karen twists and turns trying to escape, beginning to giggle hysterically. As her giggles and motion increase Suze begins to grab the breasts more strongly, pinching the nipples to hardness as she works the ribs over. Karen begins to shriek and almost collapses. Suze drops the brush and tries to support her, one hand 'accidently' supporting her by the crotch as she calms Karen.

"Well, at least you didn't pee."

Suze walks to the console. "And you maxed out the receptors. Wow. Well done"

Karen sort of grins in response. "You bitch, you almost killed me there. No more of these surprises. OK?"

"OK." Suze releases the rubber straps and Karen releases the handles.

She reaches for the bra, but Suze stops her, "Just the tee please. It's in the script."

Karen raises her hands and lowers the tee over her head again. Suze straightens it unnecessarily smoothing it down over her hips, pulling it down in front. Karen can feel her nipples sliding under the fabric. They stiffen again. Suze brushes her fingers over them.

"Keep those headlights on bright, you look great."

Karen squirms inwardly at the familiarity, wondering desperately if she is getting turned on by a lesbian. She is sure she is not lesbian or gay or anything like that. But her sex is telling her something else.

Suze speaks into a microphone on the console. "Time to dance Bill."

As soft dance music begins to sound, the lights dim a bit, and Suze flips the door latch. It opens and a huge man walks in.

"Eek!"

"Karen, relax. You're dressed remember? Now you will dance a few steps with Bill here so we can record the sensations."

Bill walks over to her and stands really close. He is able to look down in to her eyes. He slides his hand slowly around her waist and presses gently on the small of her back.

He smiles and his eyes crinkle at the corners.

He looks down at the space between them, at the twin bumps of her nipples.

"You seem happy to see me." He says.

Karen goes pink as she raises her hand timidly and rests it lightly on his shoulder. They begin to dance. He is rhythmic and smooth, guiding her around, holding her close. As they dance she begins to relax a bit and enjoy the sensations, moving under his firm guidance, feeling herself being pressed closer against his body.

As the various rhythms change and speed up she begins to really enjoy the athleticism, working up a bit of a sweat. Then a very slow number begins and she is pressed firmly against his body as they move together. His hand presses her hips forward against his, and she feels a hardness begin to rise against her legs. She wants to move away from it but he keeps her pressed close.

"Oh no, he is getting a hard on. Just like in high school. He'll think I am wanton for leaving it pressing against me."

The hardness rises more, pressing on her pubis as she tries to dodge it while maintaining the dance movements under the watchful eyes of Suze. It slithers farther up and settles against her lower belly as he slows his steps.

Finally he stops moving his feet and sways, pressing his cock to her belly as his huge hands slide around and cup her ass.

"Cock! My ass! What am I thinking about. These aren't my words!"

She leans her upper body back away from him as he slides her around on his hips, looking in to her terrified eyes.

The music stops, and he slackens his grip just a bit, letting her back off but keeping his hands cupped under her bum, fingers near the back seam.

"Just one more thing for right now. We kiss."

His mouth swoops down on hers before she can think.

His lips press sensually on hers, softer than she expects, mobile and probing. The hands behind her lift her gently up a bit and again in to contact with the hard cock at his center. He nestles her pubis on to the tip of the cock and crushes her body to him as his tongue parts her lips.

She can feel his cock through her jeans and his, massaging against her sex. Involuntary wetness begins and she responds to the kiss. She opens her mouth and presses back against his invasion. His tongue explores her mouth and she melts further. She feels her lower lips opening and moistening.

A tap on her shoulder.

Suze.

"Ok you guys. I got the data, you can breathe again."

Karen laughs a little shakily.

Bob steps back a pace and goes to the wall across from the door. He rests leaning his shoulders against the wall, his erection showing plain in the front of his slacks.

Suze says, "He likes this type of work obviously."

Karen's eyes jerk away from the erection to Suze's amused face. She feels guilty and embarrassed, but she keeps glancing back at the erection.

"Its huge," she thinks, "How can he stand there s just letting it show. It's so blatant."

She looks up at his face and sees he is watching her eyes. She blushes beet red.

Suze says, "Ok folks – enough of the fun stuff, now to work. Karen grab those handles again, please."

As Karen grabs the handles, she sees Bill head for the door, and Suze wraps the rubber straps again around her wrists.

Bill flips the latch closed, but stays in the room.

Karen looks at the two in alarm.

Suze says, "Next for the bottom half, we begin on the outside and work to the skin."

"Outside?" Karen looks wildly at the door.

"No, silly. The outside of the jeans."

By the door, Bill smiles. He licks his lips slowly and looks up and down her body, focusing at her crotch.

Karen struggles to release herself from the rubber bands around her wrists but they are too strong. As Bill approaches she jump and twists wildly, trying to kick at him.

"Karen!"

Suze presses a button and the handles begin to pull slowly and powerfully, her hands and arms stretch for the walls.

"Stand still and calm down."

"no no no. I want to stop."

"Too late Karen. If we stop now, it may harm your mind, and we will have to charge a huge bill to the paper."

Karen's eyes went wide. "What?"

"You heard me. Now stay still, this will be a bit unpleasant but you will get over it."

Bill says, "Stand with your feet a few inches apart, toes in heels a bit out. You know – a bit pigeon toed."

Karen begins to weep silent tears as she stands, hands stretched wide waiting for the next feelings.

Bill walks over to stand directly in front of her. "I know from our little dance you like this type of thing, now try to relax your mind. The recording is going quite well."

Karen gulps, and looks up at his face. She nods almost imperceptibly.

Bill's hands slide out to her wrists and wrap warm around them. He slides both hands slowly along the underarms and down her sides.

He smiles in to her eyes. "This won't hurt."

At the level of her breasts his thumbs reach to her nipples and press them firmly. He stops and makes little circles with them as he smiles in to her eyes. Then he kneels and slides his hands lower, his eyes level with her breasts.

He moves over the swell of her rump and down the back sides of her jeans to her ankles. As they slide down the fingers reach deep in to the crack at the back and flow strongly down her inner legs. At the bottom he pauses and looks up at her breasts.

"I see those nipples again."

Karen realizes she is responding again to his male attention. She feels very awkward. She is aware her very feelings and emotions are being recorded. It feels so public, even obscene to be watched as she responds sexually.

Karen blushes and trembles.

The male hands rise up her shins, sliding past her knees between the front of her thighs. The pressure is silky smooth and certain. The hands probe deeper between her thighs and rise to her crotch.

He bumps them up in the middle of the seam lifting her almost on to her toes. He stands and looks her in the eye as he places one hand behind her bum and presses the other into her groove. He presses deep on her mons moving his hand in little circles, then smoothes up to her lower belly.

He stands over her looking down at her terrified eyes. His voice calm, "The jeans are a bit moist Karen. I think you like the feeling."

He slides his hand down her front again and cups her mound as he presses her waist forward from the back. He lifts her and shakes her a bit. He is powerful, irresistible.

Suze says, "Ok lets break, and get to the grope from the back."

Karen remembers with a start they are three in the room.

As Bill walks around to her rear, Suze says, "Bill, did you say damp?"

"Yep."

Suze slides her small hand in to the crotch gap and presses up along the seam. Her fingers probe even as Karen presses her knees together.

"Well, will you look at that friendly gap. Even with her knees together I can get a hand in to her crotch. Lots of daylight here, nice fat mound too."

Suze bumps her hand up in to the depths of her crotch as Karen twists. She saws the length of her forearm back and forth in the crotch space as she looks up at Karen's shocked eyes.

Suze slides her rigid thumb up the front seam, worming it in to the zipper flap and up to the top.

"Let me loosen this a bit for Bill."

Karen groans in disbelief.

"Bill, I bet she doesn't shave at all. Let me know please. Do the outside of her panties first. We may have to strip these jeans off before you can get a hand deep inside. They are really tight."

Karen crosses her legs, but she feels strong hands applying straps to her ankles and inexorably spreading her legs apart, where they are fastened.

She feels the top button twisted free, and the pull as her zipper is slid down. Suze pats the front of her mons and says, "You go first, Bill; but leave the jeans up for me. My hand is smaller and I can probably give her a good rummaging with her jeans up."

Karen closes her eyes as a huge hand slides around her waist from the back slipping easily in to the zipper gap and another presses firm against the jut of her bum, fingers pressing deep in to her crack.

The hands slide over her mons, fingers probing her deep between her legs. The moisture from her slit wets the panties and she can feel them invading the crevice of her lips. Her lower opening betrays its lust and she squirms against the hand. The fingers probe the center and slide deep to the back pressing up to her anus as the tight jeans make him wriggle and slide tightly in to the gap. The heel of his hand presses her mons as the fingers splay over the cover to her crotch. His nails snag on the hairs that run over the edge of her panties and she knows he can feel the hair bunched under the thin cotton. The huge hand withdraws and slips under her tee. The big fingers spread, sliding with silky smoothness all over her lower belly. Barely touching the skin, he slides up to her breasts, cupping them and grasping them from below.

He squeezes, pressing them around in circles, and finishes by shaking them strongly up and down, sliding his fingers of the tips, pinching the nipples sharply.

He scoops her from the floor with one hand on her ass, so she is wide spread both hands and feet as he pats her pubis sharply a few times and finishes with a sudden plunge beneath her jeans gripping her cunt firmly. He gives her a little shake as he uses it to support her and places her back on the floor. His hand withdraws lingeringly, one finger pressing in her groove right to the very top.

He cups the hand over his nose and inhales.

Bending near her ear, he murmurs, "You smell ripe and lusty. I can hardly wait to taste you." His breath is in her ear and she shivers down her spine as he grabs a tendril of her hair and licks her neck softly.

"Stop fooling around Bill. I just got a peak on the input, way high. Leave her neck alone."

Suze turns from the console. "My turn in Pleasure Valley."

She smiles up at Karen as she walks up to her. "Is she hairy, Bill?"

"All natural is my guess."

"Not even a Bikini trim"

"Nope, and quite a bush too I think."

The slim cool hands slide in to her jeans. One at the back worms down deep under to press up in to the very bottom of her slit. It probes up in tiny circles as Suze says, "Lean your cunt out to my other hand. Have your ever been felt by a girl before?"

Karen awkwardly presses her hips forward on tiptoe as she looks down to see the small hand penetrate the zip of her jeans.

"Nno. Never."

"Do you shave your pussy."

Karen squeezes her knees together.

Suze whips her hand out of the gap and slaps the pubis sharply. She grabs the crotch and lifts hard. She says fiercely, "Stop this messing around and relax. The console says you are responding positively, so none of this false modesty. It only dilutes the recording."

Karen whimpers and relaxes her knees. The hand slides in to the gap again, sliding down her front to the dampness below. She closes her eyes and concentrates on the feeling, trying to forget it is a woman's hand. She wonders if she will become lesbian.

"Back to my question. Do you shave your puss? Around the edges?"

"Why do I have to answer these perverted questions?"

"Because we ask them, its so we can record your feelings to various situations."

"Situations?"

"Yes, like sexual excitement, shame, embarrassment, normal excitement, amusement, anger, so forth."

"Oh."

"Now – about the shaving, don't bother telling us, we got the reaction we needed. Besides we'll know soon enough. How much did you pay for these jeans, Karen?"

The hand wormed down her front and began to slide under the mound.

"Bill, she is quite wet, and a hairy one too. I can feel her. Its quite a bush. I wonder if she is as dark here as on her head."

Karen tried desperately to distance herself from the feeling. "The jeans were ninety nine on sale." She said hoping it would deter them from damaging them.

"Ok. Bill get the scissors, we'll cut them off her. I want to smell her panties right away, and right in place before they cool off."

"Suze, you know I like to get at girls from behind, so leave them in place for me after you are finished."

He reaches in to the cupboard and brings out a pair of shears. Approaching Karen he looks at her spread legs joining at the crotch. "Be still now, I don't want to nick you."

Karen shudders as the cold steel slides in to her zip and crunched down towards her crotch. Pulling her forward and worming the blade from side to side, he carefully followed the snips down and under the white panty crotch. Pressing his face close to her belly, he cut carefully and slowly up past her anus to the waist band.

He drops the shears and rubs his wrist up in to her damp crotch band as he grasps each jean half and slides it down her wide open legs. After the second one, Suze slaps him aside.

"Let me at her."

Suze kneels in front of Karen's wide spread crotch and looks her over.

"Well well, Karen, it seems you are pretty excited by all this. These panties are soaked so much they are almost transparent."

Bill says, "yep, she's pretty dark and hairy. I love to see those hairs coming out the sides. Get your thing done before she cools off."

Suze reaches up to Karen's waist and slips her hands lightly inside the band, loosening it and lowering it a finger's breadth. Slipping her fingers in to the leg openings she lowers them a bit so the crotch band is loose and hanging just beneath her curly dark cunt hair.

Karen moans and shuts her eyes. The sensation is light and tingly. She anticipates the next invasion of her privacy with a trembling sort of shy eagerness. She wonders if Bill will be firm or soft, how big his hand will feel in her private space.

Now standing, Suze reaches up under Karen's tee and grabs her nipple between thumb and forefinger. Pinching and rolling it, she slips the other hand in the side of her crotch band and begins tracing up and down the nether lips, opening them and feeling the wetness make her fingers slick.

Bill picks up a sturdy bar and clips it in front of her waist from side to side and clips a pair of cables to her wrist bands. "Let me know when she's ready."

After what seemed an eternity, with her nipple getting more and more achingly stiff and her cunt wide and wet, Suze said, "ok bill, do your thing."

Suze slipped her hands out as the cables tug Karen's hands forward, and she is bent over the bar, her legs very wide apart and her panties dangling loose in her crotch.

Bill kneels behind her and slides his hands all over her ass. He slips his hands in to the crease between her cheeks and spreads them. The next thing Karen feels is his nose pressing her panties deep in to her hairy crotch. It wiggles deeper in to her slit, and she hears him sniffling and sniffing as he massages her behind.

He draws back a bit and runs his hands slowly up her inner legs, fluffing the hairs at the top inside her thighs.

"Karen, I am going to smell you again. I want you to stand up on tiptoes and rotate your heels out to spread a bit more, and then dip your back to present that wonderful cunt a bit better to me. When I smell, press back to my nose, I'll be pulling on your nipples"

He reached forward and slipped her tee up her back to her neck and crouched behind her again. Reaching up between her legs he grasped each nipple with his fingers and said, "Ok Karen, rise, open spread and dip for me."

As Karen complied she felt the waves of sensation begin to concentrate in her crotch and began to tremble uncontrollably. The nose pressed hard in to her slit, and the nipple squeezes tugging on her breasts shot electric current to her clit. She ground her crotch back at the nose snuffling at her opening. She felt so depraved and excited at the same time. Her body bucked and she began to orgasm one powerful shake after another.