The Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god! I can't believe you're eating me out while he's fucking me," she growled in primal desire as she took her husband's cock in her mouth. Tom couldn't believe how wonton and slutty his wife had become but any jealousy he felt from a night of them fucking in the bed right next to him was easily crushed by the raw lust rising steadily within him. Tom savored every taste and scent, letting his tongue dance and dart hungrily at her pulsating clit. He enjoyed watching Bob's strokes grow increasingly frantic and urgent. He could feel his wife's body responding on top of him.

"Cum inside her!" Tom heard himself say. Tom's words made Sarah lose all control. She came hard the second she heard her husband telling another man to cum inside her. Then came Bob's final stroke. Tom could see Sarah's pussy quivering as Bob's cock flexed inside her, erupting wave after wave of hot cum.

Tom couldn't help but watch in fascination as the monster cock slowly withdrew from his wife's clinging depths. Her muscles gripped tightly, milking every last drop from its throbbing tip, until at last it slipped free with a wet, popping sound.

As Sarah lay on top limply, gasping for breath, Tom was mesmerized by the raw beauty of her openness and vulnerability. The cum began to leak out of her. Her hips couldn't stop moving and gyrating with the phantom memory of Bob's thick cock between her legs.

She didn't want this primal slutty moment to end so she pleaded with Tom, "Baby, please. Will you do something for me? Will you eat his cum out of my pussy?" She pushed herself up so that she was sitting on her husband's face. Tom could only eat as she ground her pussy all over his face, using him to get off one last time.

There was a knock at the door. "Guys? Finish up your doughnuts. We gotta get back on the road!" It was Gemma.

Bob laughed and called to Gemma through the door, "We're gonna need another 30 min," then left them to take a quick shower.

Sarah was in her own world, riding Tom's face. She was so close to climax and nothing was going to stop her. Was that just someone at the door? She didn't bother to quiet down. Whatever snapped in her the night before was still broken. The fresh memories of the prior night replayed in her mind. Sneaking over to wake Bob up (with her husband sleeping in the same room) to ask for his cock was so humiliating and slutty. Why did it turn her on so much? That thought pushed her over the edge and she came yet again. Oh shit, she wasn't letting him breath. After rocking a few more times on Tom's mouth she lifted her pulsating pussy off of him.

Tom gasped for air as the events of that night were swirling around his head. He was happy that Bob was in the shower so he could talk to his wife for a minute. He sat up and looked at Sarah. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at him sideways, panting to catch her breath. She was an intoxicating mixture of hot and sweaty with a little embarrassment but he saw something else too. She was... Powerful? Was that the word? He was about to say something but that look kept him quiet.

She was staring at him with those eyes. He couldn't tell what she was thinking. She got up and said, "I'm going to take a quick shower too," as she disappeared into the bathroom. Tom sat there for a minute. He wondered if he should let them have privacy. Wait, what the fuck was he thinking? She was his wife.

As took a step into the bathroom and saw them both in the shower. She was up on her tippy toes with her lips locked against Bob's. Her impressive tits were crushed against his chest and his beast of a cock was pressed against her sexy belly, hard as ever. Tom had to admit with a pang of jealousy that they looked perfect, pressed against each other.

Sara broke the kiss and knelt before him. She struggled to take him in her mouth. Bob chuckled and told her, "It's ok, just stand up and turn around. I have to put this where it will fit." She complied without complaint. Tom saw Sarah's eyes widen and she gasped, still not used to the girth of Bob's cock entering her so fast. She had to bend over and brace herself against the wall.

From that angle Sarah saw Tom at the bathroom door and felt the need to tell him, "His cock is so deep inside me. I love it so much!" It was a sexy obscene growl. She tried to smile at Tom through her facial contortions, trying to let him see how amazing it felt.

He took that as encouragement to approach but Bob put a stop to any ideas that Tom might have had. "Sorry, Shrimp Dick. Not enough room for the three of us in here," he stated with a loud wet slap of her ass. "We'll be done quickly and then you can have it all to yourself." Sarah giggled through her moans and Tom could see her mouth the words "shrimp dick".

Once again it ate at his heart but the scene before him was so undeniably hot that all his better judgement was suspended. He watched his wife bent over with her hands pushed up against the wall, water cascading over her, her massive tits rhythmically swaying and clapping together, her pussy split open by the biggest cock of her life. Tom felt lucky to witness it.

They both came shortly after with Tom standing and watching awestruck. As they got out of the shower, Bob winked at him and Sarah smiled and gave Tom's hard cock a little squeeze. "I'm glad to see you liked the show," she giggled and let go. Then he was left in the bathroom to shower alone.

The bathroom door was still open during his shower and Tom could hear Sarah giggling, laughing and occasionally squealing. Was Bob tickling her? "Baaaaaooob," Sarah drew out his name in a giggling girlish complaint, "Stooooop, I need to get dressed."

Then seconds later she protested again, "Hey, give those back!" but Tom could hear the smile in her voice and picture her mock stern face standing with her elbows out and fists against her hips.

Against her naked hips apparently because Bob answered, "You're not going to need panties today. Also, put those jeans away and put on that little yellow sundress."

"Fine," she sighed in mock exasperation. "I guess you want the bra off too?" she asked in a flirty voice.

A knock at the door interrupted their conversation and they heard Kenneth's voice. "You almost ready to go? Everything ok in there? Gemma came back a little spooked.

"Bob, what are you doing? Don't open the door!" Tom heard Sarah say in a panicked high pitch voice. As he heard the door open, Tom saw her stumble into view wearing just a bra, struggling to get on her panties.

Tom heard Ken say, "Well what do we have here?" in a shocked but pleased voice. Tom could see the slight hesitation in Sarah's stance as she pulled up her panties but it evaporated in a millisecond and he watched her stand up tall with her tits up. She walked over to the suitcase on the bed and Tom had to crank his head out of the shower to see. She pulled out her yellow sundress and was about to put it on when Bob tisked. She stopped for a second and stared at him defiantly but then rolled her eyes and sighed as she unhooked her bra and exposed her tits to the men. Tom could imagine Ken's eyes popping out of his head.

"Happy now?" She smirked and pulled the dress over her head. Bob tisked again.

With another look, Sarah turned her back to them, reached under her dress and bent over slowly while pulling down the panties. Tom knew the view that the other two men were getting from that much too short yellow sundress. Tom had insisted she pack it because he wanted her to look hot in Vegas.

"Holy shit, is someone going to tell me what's going on?" Tom heard Ken say.

Sarah spun around to face them and kicked the panties towards the door. Tom couldn't see but he had a feeling Ken had caught them. Then she walked out of the hotel room wearing only the little yellow sundress.

After that Tom couldn't hear what Bob and Ken were saying. They were speaking in low voices except for the occasional raucous laughter. Tom tried to hurry up but by the time he got out, he found himself alone in the room. He packed up the rest of the their belongings and left.

He found his friends already waiting in the van. Hmm, why was Gemma sitting in the front seat? It was Tom's turn to drive and Sarah should be there as navigator. Ken and Michelle were in the middle and Sarah and Bob were in the back.

As he got into the car Gemma hit him with her usual mile-a-minute, 1000 watt cheer. "Hope you don't mind but I'll be your navigator today," she smiled. "Sarah said she didn't sleep very well. There hotel beds are the worst, am I right? I heard her moaning when I knocked on your door today. I thought you guys were... well never mind." Gemma's cheeks blushed but she carried on, "I gave her some Advil and I volunteered to be your road wife so that she could stretch out and take a nap in the back."

In the rear view mirror, he could see Ken smirking and Sarah yawning as she leaned against Bob's well muscled arm. Damn she looked hot. Tom wished he could have have had a moment to talk to her. He wished he knew what Bob said to Ken. He resolved to ask at the next stop.

12