The Saltadora Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily finally snapped out of her haze and gasped at Collingwood's wilful slights on her character. Well, they would be slights in her home world. Here, enjoying promiscuity was normal, and encouraged. Madison understood that even better than most of the local women. Emily, however, was still some ways to finding complete acceptance with that.

Outside the clinic, Emily was feeling more humbled than outraged by the experience and decided against giving Collingwood a piece of her mind. What she really needed was a friend, and perhaps a lover as soon as it was convenient.

"Oh my God, Rod. I can't believe I went through with that, and that it's actually happened to me now. I've been dreading it all this time. It was one of the main reasons I didn't want to come back here, and I let you push me into it without even putting up a fight."

"You'll be better for it, you'll see," he casually replied, noticing Emily was still looking very flushed around her neck and breasts, indicating she was highly aroused. "It looks to me like you rather enjoyed the experience. For the most part you seemed to be rendered speechless."

"Um... yeah. I can't quite put my finger on why, though," Emily pondered. "Something about being changed, I think. A friend with tattoos used to tell me that she always got really horny straight after getting one. Her husband agreed and said that he experienced the same sensation. Maybe it's like that?"

"'Present', 7GQA9E."

They had just arrived back at the car and Emily was slightly confused that he had given her the command at that moment, but she did it automatically anyway.

"What are you doing, Rod?"

Without answering her, he stepped up and kissed her passionately on the mouth, pushing his tongue into hers. She returned with the same, wishing she could take her hands from behind her back and embrace him. There was an ache in her abdomen and her nipples were rock hard. She felt his hand find its way between her parted legs, skilfully dividing her labia and entering her with his middle finger. She gasped but didn't resist, despite attracting looks from several people passing by. She was aware that they were in public, and this was outside the realms of what would be considered a normal coupling in this place, but at that moment she didn't care. If anything, it added to her hunger.

Tongues intertwined and Collingwood's finger maintained a steady rhythm, his palm pressing firmly against her pubic mound. Emily closed her eyes and relished in the moment, her knees buckling as an orgasm quickly exploded throughout her body. Luckily, Collingwood wrapped an arm around her waist to support her or she felt she would have ended up convulsing and writhing on the ground. It felt like no other that she had ever experienced, beginning like a cramp in her lower abdomen and then taking over every muscle throughout her body.

"So, it seems the petals of your womanhood are thoroughly enhanced already?" Collingwood commented when at last Emily was able to pull her eyes back into focus.

"Maybe, but maybe not," Emily replied as she pondered the same thing. "It's probably more that my masochism was triggered from the whole experience. Not to mention by being gang-banged just now, without getting the chance to get off."

"I guess we shall see in the coming days then," he winked.

The ride back to the base was largely in silence as Emily thought about what she had just done by going along with the therapy. Did she have a choice about it anyway? Perhaps she could have put her foot down and drawn on her position as Envoy to ask for exemption? Maybe she could have gone AWOL, requisitioned the ship on the sly, then returned home? That would invariably end in a court-martial and mean spending time in the stockade but at least the crew wouldn't be marooned here indefinitely due to her actions, and she would be unlikely to be sent back here again. Another option could be to use the ship to jump to another world where she would be unlikely to be tracked down. That would also mean giving up everything in her life, not just the bad things, and never seeing anyone she cared about ever again. Both of those options would also mean not being able to live her kink anymore, which a part of her knew she would regret. No, going through with it was her only option.

Back at the base, she followed Collingwood back to the lab and stood around expectantly as he returned to his workstation.

"What is it, 7GQ?" he asked, finally noticing her presence, and turning to look at her.

"The IUD?" she glared, surprised he would forget such a thing.

"Oh, I didn't think it necessary anymore. They are illegal for women of your age, after all," he replied dismissively before turning back to his work.

Emily started at his back for several seconds, completely stunned at the response.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Rod?"

"C'mon now, 7GQ," he responded, turning back to her with a half grin. "You are rather becoming when swollen with child. It is rare for men such as I to witness the beauty of pregnancy in a woman's full naked glory. You would not deprive me of that gift, would you?"

Emily wasn't in the mood for his games. Now that she'd had an orgasm, her mind had returned to a level of rationality, at least for the time being, and she was feeling more than a little overwhelmed with what she had done that day.

"Fine. Have it your way. I have plenty of implants from home so I'm not going to get pregnant anyway," she huffed, before turning and walking away.

"Wait! I was just teasing you," he called after her, but it was too late. She was already on her way down the hall.

Emily wasn't even sure where she was going as she proceeded away from Collingwood. She was a whirlwind of confused emotions. Part of her felt overwhelmed with the seriousness of what she had allowed to be done to her that morning. She had consented to her body being altered to become better suited to this world of nudity and free use of her body. Always displayed and always available. It was completely contrary to the career woman she was just a few years ago, and still thought herself to be even now. A career that had been largely successful, seeing her surge ahead of her peers to become a starship captain, and now an envoy in a foreign world. However, if her old colleagues could see her now, and what her most recent promotion entailed, how would they ever take her seriously? She would be a laughingstock. There was no question.

At the same time, an undeniable part of her liked what she had done and eagerly anticipated seeing the results in the coming days and weeks. That part of her liked thinking about her old colleagues seeing what she had become and laughing at her. Her eyes rolled back as she thought about it. She imagined herself standing in a room naked as she masturbated. Around her, people in military uniforms jeered and laughed that she was unable to control herself and did nothing to cover up. She couldn't cover herself anyway. She had no clothes. The other people around her had clothes but she did not. She wasn't allowed clothes. She wasn't in the same class of human as them. She was a slave. A toy for their amusement and entertainment. Her task was to show them her orgasm, and then afterwards do whatever they wanted.

"Watcha doing, Em?"

Emily opened her eyes and saw Madison in front of her. She looked around and noticed several other people staring in the hallway behind her. She then looked down and noticed her hand between her legs, her middle finger deep within her pussy. She quickly pulled her hand away and stared back at Madison in shock, her face reddening and mouth agape as she tried to think of what words she could say to explain the situation.

"I...I... err..." she began. "I just had that procedure we were talking about, and... err... I think there might be something wrong with me..."

"Hmm.... Yes, I think you might be onto something there, Em," Madison replied with a furrowed brow. "C'mon, let's get you back to your quarters and sort you out."

Emily's stunned expression didn't alter as she glanced at Madison's proffered hand. She unconsciously took it and allowed herself to be led away from the scene. Minutes later she was back in the women's quarters and sitting on her bed.

"Did they drug you, Em?" Madison asked. "They don't usually sedate women for that procedure, but you seem really spaced out."

"I don't think they did," Emily replied honestly. "It started when the doctors lined up and coupled with me one after the other to test my response, and it's been coming and going ever since. I think it's that kink of mine causing it. Allowing this procedure to happen to me today has triggered it like I've never felt before, but I feel like I'm losing my mind, Maddie!"

"What's going to calm you down then?" Madison asked. "Do you need me to get you off maybe, or do we need to get your mind off sex for a while?"

"I think the latter," Emily considered. "Maybe doing something normal and non-sexual would help bring me back to reality."

"I got a puzzle book full of crosswords and other word games. Would that help?"

"It's worth a try."

Emily spent the rest of the day working on puzzles, but try as she might, her mind kept reverting back to the events of the morning, and she'd find "Dark Emily" taking over again. Still, the puzzles did help. For one thing, her mind cleared enough to know that she would have to find Collingwood again the following day to get him to reinstall the IUD, and this time she wouldn't take any nonsense from him. The contraceptive implants gave her assurance that she wouldn't get pregnant, but it was just a backup plan. She would feel at much greater ease with the IUD back in place.

Then there were the effects of the "enhancing the petals of her womanhood" procedure to deal with in the coming weeks, whatever they were going to be. She hoped they would only mean easier orgasms as she had been promised, and not a constant high level of arousal that would make it impossible to keep "Dark Emily" at bay.

Time would only tell...