The Saltadora Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I'm more than just my vagina."

"Of course you are. We all are. This isn't about reducing you to one particular body part," Casey counselled. "This is about celebrating your femininity, not hiding it. That's why we insist on nudity to become a Crescent Girl. It's about letting go of the bullshit about our bodies. Ending the mystery. We let men see, and they happily pay."

Emily's nervous glances around her indicated to Casey that she wasn't having the desired impact to motivate Emily into wanting to do it. However, she did at least seem resigned to her fate.

"Look, I can tell by the way your legs are shaking that on some level you're excited by this," Casey continued. "You reacted similarly the other day after you got your cat ears and tail. I know you have a humiliation kink. If you can't embrace your inner slut and do this with carefree abandon and the spirit of competition, then do it for that reason. You know you want to."

Emily gasped and turned to meet Casey's face. She knew? Had she been that obvious?

"It's not that simple, Casey," Emily began. "I can't control myself when I'm in that state. My head explodes and I can't think straight. Anything could happen, and then later on I'll be completely mortified by what I did."

"Okay, okay, that's something we can work on," Casey considered. "I also don't expect you to win your first race. No pressure, okay? So, are you ready to try for me?"

"Well, I guess I don't have a choice."

"No, you don't, but I know you don't want one either."

Emily silently watched more races, knowing that soon it would be her turn. Thankfully the benches were sanitised between races, so she didn't have that to worry about. Still her heart rate seemed to increase with each event, even with Madison's race to lift her spirits somewhat. Madison was completely hopeless, collapsing into giggles and then having a rather loud orgasm as she conquered the third obstacle which Emily had now come to recognise as 'Richard the Third'. To be fair, this was as far as most of the girls got as well. Most bowed out of the race at that point, but some bravely started over from the beginning. One girl even managed to take the lead and win the race after such a restart, but generally it was a long shot. Once a girl had cum, she was usually out of the race.

Then at last it was Emily's turn. Casey led her to the starting position on the leash before unclipping her.

"You've got this, Em. I know you're going to be great," she encouraged, adding a playful slap to Emily's bare buttocks which caused her to jump.

To her left and right, Emily could see other red collar girls wearing similar cat ears and tails along with clit covers clearly visible. They side-eyed each other as they fixated on the rows of dildos in front of them. Jaws were clenched in determination as hands went behind their backs and legs parted waiting for the countdown beeps. The crowd hushed noticeably. The cameraman did a final sweep along the line before settling at the side. Emily felt like she could hear her heartbeat in her eardrums as time seemed to slow down.

Then she felt it - a warmth across her neck and ears, spreading down to her chest. It was the same prickly sensation she felt when the Earth 1 General face-fucked her in his office in front of Collingwood before her promotion to Envoy. A sexual haze brought on by extreme humiliation; raw masochism without Dark Emily's presence to embrace it with any joy.

Beep.... Beep.... Beep.... beeeeeeeep!

Emily knew it was going to happen before the final beep. She was going to cum before she'd even made contact with the first dildo. Her face and chest felt crimson, and her legs began to shake as the first spasms took hold. Somehow, she kept her hands behind her back. To her sides she was vaguely aware of the other red collar girls making their way down the course. Some now onto 'Richard the Third'. The cameraman caught sight of Emily's predicament, as did the race caller. As the camera swung in for a close-up of her genitals, she heard her name over the public address system.

"NEWCOMER EMILY SEEMS TO BE STRUGGLING RIGHT OFF THE BAT... FOLKS, I BELIEVE WE HAVE ORGASM! YES, JUST LOOK AT THOSE JUICES ON HER THIGHS AND THOSE QUIVERING LEGS. THAT'S A FOUL! I DON'T THINK WE'VE EVER HAD ANYONE FAIL BEFORE EVEN TOUCHING 'THE TICKLER'. NOT EVEN PASSING NUMBER ONE. MEANWHILE, RACE FAVOURITE KATIA ONCE AGAIN STREAKING TO THE LEAD. THAT'S 'KING DONG' DOWN, NOW ON TO 'GODZILLA'. SHE'S NOT EVEN BREAKING A SWEAT! SUSAN NOT FAR BEHIND, TAKING OUT 'BIG BEN'..."

Bewildered, beaten, and completely humiliated, Emily could only sit down on the floor as the final tremors of the orgasm coursed through her body. She hadn't even been touched, and her clit wasn't even accessible! Minutes passed and she made no effort to try again, finally looking up as the crowd roared to Katia taking "The Punisher" with ease and winning the race. Jolene then rushed up to high five her before reattaching the leash and leading her to the front of the crowd where she unlocked Katia's clit cover. Katia immediately began masturbating in front of everyone, accepting her reward for the win completely unashamedly. The crowd cheered her on while spraying her with champagne as part of the celebration.

Emily's daze was finally broken by the sound of Casey's voice behind her. "What the fuck, Emily? You shouldn't have been able to cum. You didn't even make it to the first one. You weren't even touched!"

Emily had no response. She could only stare up helplessly at Casey.

"Dammit. Oh well, we'll put it down to first-time jitters," Casey consoled. "It was probably my mistake to throw all this on you without any warning. I thought it would be more fun for you that way. Never mind, let's get you up and we'll try another approach. We'll start you training next week."

"Great 'champion' you found yourself there, Casey," Jolene mocked, suddenly appearing on the scene. Emily looked up to see that Katia wasn't with her. A quick glance revealed that she was still masturbating while getting showered with champagne on the winner's dais. Apparently, Jolene's appearance was purely to gloat about her win.

"We'll see," Casey responded. "I wouldn't count my girl out just yet."

"Pfft, she didn't even make it out of the starting gate. Good luck with that," Jolene smirked condescendingly.

"Fuck off, Jolene," Casey replied, before turning back to Emily. "Don't worry about her or anything else. We've got some work to do, that's all."

Emily nodded but was completely dreading what that 'work' might entail.

"Some work?" Jolene scoffed before laughing out loud and heading back to Katia who had now dropped to her knees with the whites of her eyes showing in the ecstasy of what was probably a long overdue orgasm.

Later as she settled into her bed for the night, Emily had another factor to consider in her time remaining on Earth 3, as she had decided to call this place. Now she wasn't just nude and hairless with her clit locked up, she wasn't just presented as a pet girl with ridiculous cat ears and a butt-plug tail, she was also expected to compete in these weekly events which involved the deepest level of degradation she could have ever imagined. Sure, it was a rush. She wouldn't have cum without being touched if that wasn't the case, but without Dark Emily present, she couldn't revel in it and want more. She only wanted to get away from it. She was beginning to doubt Madison's rationalisation that anything they had to go through was worth it if it meant staying together and staying near the hypons.

Another thought crossed her mind. She was now in the second world that demanded her nudity and seemed to have a problem with her pubic hair. What was with that? It was beginning to feel like there was a malevolent force hell-bent on her humiliation. The thought was ridiculous, of course, but then what if the next world had some other variation of the same theme? Would she end up publicly exposed against her will there as well? The odds seemed to be strongly against it, but then she only had the experience of her own world to justify her reasoning. Perhaps every other world treated women much the same as Earth 3 and Earth 2 did. However, the Master had mentioned that Earth 2's origins had come about due to hostility to their ways on the world they had fled from. That meant that there had to be other sane worlds out there somewhere.

Strangely, the thought of a continual series of degrading worlds also made her pulse quicken. Perhaps if she could get Dark Emily back then she would feel differently? She could be more accepting and perhaps even enthusiastic about these experiences with her. She helplessly prodded the clit cover a few times before finally falling asleep.