The Sexgang Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mila bends down and tentatively takes the glans into her mouth.

Bert closes his eyes and lets his head drop back. "Finally!!" he thinks and enjoys Mila's tender lips that slide over his glans and the tip of her tongue that cheekily explore his manhood.

Mila shudders with pleasure as her lips close around the tip of her brother's cock. All of her concerns have suddenly disappeared. All she can think of is how perfect that mighty tube feels in her mouth. This is exactly the material that she needs to be done with. She boldly grabs Bert's sack, which is hanging down heavily, feels the testicles in it, then caresses his thighs and tickles his ass.

Bert groans. He would like to throw himself at his sister immediately. Ramming his shaft into her and dumping his semen deep in her cave. But he doesn't want to take her off guard. She might just change her mind. And what she does with his dick is absolutely divine.

Mila stands up. She wants it now. She doesn't want to think about right or wrong anymore. She wants to be satisfied. And now by her brother's fantastic spear. Bert lifts his eyes and looks his sister in the eye. Without taking her eyes off, she climbs over him, takes his cock in her hand and positions it on her cunt, which is burning with greed. She slowly sits down on him.

When the tip of Bert's cock parts her lips and penetrates them slightly, she moans in pleasure. She hugs her brother, closes her eyes and, smiling blissfully, slowly slides down his maypole to the applause of the others. After she has completely absorbed his throbbing phallus with her hot, sex-hungry cunt, she loosens the hug a little and feels the feeling that Bert's powerful fuck organ is spreading in her abdomen. Bert takes the opportunity and nibbles lightly on his sister's hard nipples.

When the two siblings finally stick together, the rest of the group is no longer into just watching. Horny again from the situation, everyone just wants to give in to their own lust.

Zoe turns to Max and grins at him, hungrily murmuring, "But now!"

Lisa swings on Kurt, whose cock she has rubbed hard the whole time, and Kira invites Tom to climb onto her. Nina is a little at a loss, but when she sees that Max doesn't hesitate for long and wants to take Zoe from behind, she smiles to herself knowing who will take care of her and starts to caress her cunt.

Max has restrained himself long enough. It hasn't been easy for him. First he had fucked Zoe, then Mila came and messed everything up before he could cum. Then Mila and Kira went into a hot clinch and Mila finally opened her cunt for Bert's gem. And Zoe was hooked on Mila the whole time, there wasn't much left for Max but to rub himself and hold back. Sometimes he was just about to let go, but in the end he thought it was better to watch with his hard dick in hand and sticking hard to the limit of cum. Now he finally wants to fuck Zoe in the ass and fill her intestines with his juice.

Zoe's cunt is burning. It got her damn hot getting her casual lover's sister to fuck her brother. And after she took a portion of sperm from him on the occasion, which she then shared with his sister without her first knowing from whom the man's cream came from, she was so horny that she would have loved to fuck Bert herself instead of leaving him to Mila. But Max also has a decent rod, which she was allowed - however briefly - to enjoy and actually it would be best if he could now finish what he had started earlier. With a "now but!" She turns to him. They crouch across from each other.

"But now!" he replies. "Now your cunt and your ass are mine."

"And that huge dick is mine!" Zoe grabs it and they kiss hard.

Max lets his fingers slide into Zoe's wet cunt, pulls it out again and slowly pushes the slippery index finger into her bum. Zoe relaxes her sphincter and Max can easily insert his finger so that he immediately lets a second follow.

Mila slowly begins to ride Bert. She pushes her abdomen over his cock with pleasure, tensing her vaginal muscles in order to be able to feel the hard, thick tube in her cunt better. Bert groans with pleasure. The tight cunt of his sister, the demanding greed with which she rides him, begin to rob him of his senses. He lets go of her nipple and moans.

"My horny little sister, I've dreamed of it for so long."

"I know," whispers Mila. "And Zoe was right: it's just too hot with you. Your cock fits so perfectly in my cunt."

They look at each other and suddenly kiss hard and passionately. Bert throws Mila on her back and starts to fuck her with strength. He nails his cock into her cunt at a crazy rate. Mila whimpers and moans and breathes heavily. Bert rams his hammer deep inside her with firm short strokes. His breath is short and difficult, then finally his flood gates open. Accompanied by a liberating scream, he squirts his semen into the abdomen of his sister, who is gripped and shaken by a violent orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes," she presses out. "That's it! Give me all you've got, your thick meat, your cream!"

Kira has long since been nailed by Tom's mighty rod. "Fuck me Tom, that's so wonderful! Push your dick right in!"

Kira enjoys Tom's thrusts and his cock, which fills her so fantastically. Finally she is fucked by another man. Now that it is happening, she knows that asking Kurt for an open relationship was the right decision.

"Tom, that's so lovely," she repeats.

"I hope so," he replies. "Because I enjoy fucking you."

She grabs his head, pulls it down to kiss him hard. When she let go of him, she whispers, "Make me come, come hard!"

Tom pounds his cock in Kira's cunt. She whines and twitches. She is about to have a tremendous orgasm. Tom pauses for a moment and pulls his schwanz out of her.

"No, what are you doing?" Kira wails. "Put it back in, fuck me thoroughly."

Instead, he begins to lick Kira's clit. Kira explodes with pleasure. Tom holds her tight, penetrates her again with his huge hammer, plunges deep into her, injecting his cream into her uterus with a loud rutting cry while Kira is shaken by a powerful, loud orgasm.

Lisa sits down on Kurt's huge rod without much fuss and let her wet cunt, hungry for fuck meat, slide slowly over him. "You know, Nina and I share all cocks," she explains to Kurt as she fucks his steely manhood. "If we get married, we can only live in a foursome relationship. We would have children of both men and we wouldn't know which one is from whom."

"That's an idea that I can grow accustomed to," Kurt groans.

He supports himself with his hands on the floor and tries to suck on Lisa's bobbing breasts. She is crouching over him, has her arms around his neck and is riding him, pushing her hips against his pelvis. Kurt looks down at himself and enjoys the sight of Lisa's naked cunt, which repeatedly pushes itself over his thick cock, devours it and then releases it again.

Her stomach and thighs are tense. Kurt notices the play of muscles, which gets him even more excited. Lisa's moan becomes stronger, shorter, more urgent. Kurt looks at her, she looks back. "Milk me Lisa, your sister left you juice, get it," he whispers.

"I'll do that, my fucker, I'll do that!" She barely gets the last words out.

Her first wave of orgasm allows only moaning, screaming. Kurt pushes his abdomen against Lisa's hip, rams his hard rod into her twitching cunt. Then he cums too and he discharges himself into Lisa's grotto. When the twitching has subsided and the blood has returned to their heads, Lisa leans on Kurt's chest. His cock still in her cunt. It is slowly getting smaller and both notice how juice slowly runs past him from Lisa's cunt. Kurt lifts his torso to kiss Lisa. "That was really cool," both whisper and then have to grin.

While Lisa and Kurt and Kira and Tom finish, Zoe, Max and Nina finish too. When Max pushes his splendid device into Zoe's anus, Nina simply pushes her wide open thighs into Zoe's face, who immediately starts to lick her naked, wet cunt. Max pushes his cock deep into Zoe's gut. He's holding her by her hips, his eyes closed and enjoying his stiff pipe, which slowly slides back and forth in her narrow canal. Zoe is glad she got Max. Nobody has set her ass on fire like this before, well Bert maybe. But Max's spear is wonderfully thick. She tilts her pelvis slightly so that Max can push into her better. He understands this as a command and drills his truncheon deeper into Zoe. She moans with delight in Nina's wet cunt. Nina grabs the back of Zoe's head and presses it into her burning sex.

"Lick me," she whispers hoarsely. "You are such a horny bitch. I want you to do me good."

Max has grabbed Zoe between her legs and rubs her clit. With the other hand he massages one of her tits and nipples. His thoughts are all on his cock. He feels the pressure that the narrow hole is putting on his rod. He controls the speed of his thrusts so as not to have to come too fast. With his eyes closed he fucks and fingers Zoe.

Sweat drips from his forehead onto her back. He moans and grunts. Those of the troop who have already finished watch him in fascination while they regain their strength themselves. Nina wriggles back and forth under the flick of Zoe's tongue. As long as she licks Nina, she won't come herself. No matter how hard Max fucks, fingers or works her nipples, she always stays at the same high level that she reaches shortly before an orgasm. But instead of releasing the sexual tension of her body into a huge orgasm, it turns into lust. That part of lust that doesn't ask for satisfaction, but expresses itself in the desire to do someone else.

Zoe pushes Nina who is wriggling and screaming with pleasure on the floor. Fondles her tits with one hand. Holds her thigh with the other and presses her lips and tongue into her cunt to give her a firework of orgasms. When she notices that Nina has collapsed panting under her, she lets go.

She leans firmly on her forearms and gives Max a clear instruction, "Now give me the fuck of my life, you bull."

Max's body tenses. He starts. Pushes her, rubs her clit and massages her nipple. Zoe gasps and moans. Max joins in and after a few bumps his cargo unloads into Zoe's intestines. Zoe feels how his cream pours hot into her, shoots into her, expands into her. Flashes explode in them. It comes with full force. Shaking and trembling, she enjoys the waves of her orgasm wandering through her. Then she slumps away. Max's cock slips out of her. She turns on her back and pulls Max's head towards her. Both sink into a deep kiss.

While Zoe and Max are still waking up, those who have been done a little longer and have already recovered take care of the food. Despite the fire it gets a bit fresh and so everyone decides to put on something. However, it is not much.

12