The Síochán Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her up until her back was against his chest, his finger still embedded inside her ass and fucking slowly in and out of her as his lips whispered against the side of her neck and slowly moved to nibble at her earlobe. Her breath was coming in short pants and she was pushing herself onto his finger which only served to increase his lust.

"Summer, I want you here," he growled softly, pressing another finger into her and pressing up hard, his breath whispering across her ear as he spoke. "I want to slide my cock deep inside you where my fingers are right now. If you don't want this, tell me now, otherwise I'm going to take you there in the next few seconds."

Summer moaned loudly at his words, his fingers stretching her ass so wonderfully causing her body to seep its juices between her legs. She wondered if it would be painful if he pushed his hard shaft up her ass. His fingers felt so wonderful but they were not as big and thick as his shaft. She panted loudly, pressing herself onto his fingers frantically as she felt endless waves of pleasure crash through her body.

"Luc," she whispered hoarsely. "Oh, please! Do whatever you want. Take me there, just don't stop pleasuring me." The last came out on a tortured moan as he pushed her back down onto the bed, removing his fingers and using his other hand to plunge three thick digits into her soaking wet cunt.

He fucked his fingers in and out of her body, coating them liberally with her juices before he brought them round to her little rosebud and began to work the lubrication into her tight ass. He stretched her as much as he could before he pressed his cock into her cunt and gave her some long, hard strokes which left her crying out her pleasure in loud, deep moans.

He pulled his well lubricated cock out of her cunt and moved to her puckered rosebud, pressing carefully until his head breached her tight outer ring. He roared out his pleasure as her ass gripped his tip so tightly, pulling her back up and sitting on his heels. He held her little body suspended with just the tip of his cock inside her tight sphincter. He wanted to press up so badly but he knew he had to take it slow with her.

"Press down when you're comfortable, love," he breathed softly. "Stop if it becomes too uncomfortable. Allow your body to adjust to me." He kept a firm grip on her hips as she slowly slid herself an inch onto his cock and paused when the pain became too severe. He held her steady, gritting his teeth as her ass gripped him so tightly. It felt so amazing to be partially sheathed in her ass. He had to fight hard not to thrust upwards, but his iron self control was not easily broken.

Summer was mindless with pleasure at the feeling of him being inside her forbidden hole. She pressed down again slowly, crying out at the sweet pleasure pain as he slid further and further inside her. Her breath hitched in her chest as she continued to relentlessly impale her ass on his cock. It was uncomfortable, bordering on painful but she wanted him to be completely buried inside her. With one last push, his entire length sank deep into her bowels and she wailed loudly as her senses became overloaded.

Lucas slipped a hand between her legs and mercilessly began to rub his thumb over her clit and he growled loudly with the pleasure of being fully inside her body. He distracted her from whatever pain she was feeling by teasing her clit so ruthlessly that she quickly forgot about everything, her thoughts only centred on what was going on between her legs. When he was sure she had adjusted to his intrusion, he once more, pressed her forward and began to slide slowly in and out of her tight ass.

He groaned with each hard thrust as her amazing body massaged his cock so erotically. Her throaty moans and sexy cries signalled her complete pleasure so he stroked more boldly into her ass, taking her hard and fast, his fingers dancing across her clit as he strummed her body to heighten her pleasure.

She bucked and cried out over and over again, moving backwards to aid him with his movements as he pushed her higher and higher towards another release, her tight ass quickly egging him towards his own explosion. He tipped her over the edge, rubbing her clit so hard she screamed and shuddered as she came with her most explosive orgasm yet. She chanted his name over and over again as he continued to stroke her clit until she had finished her orgasm. He then took her hips in both hands and held her still while he began his final assault on her beautiful body.

He began to thrust hard and fast into her ass, his breathing so ragged that he was sure he was close to hyperventilating. It didn't stop him pistoning in and out of her tight hole, his groans turning to loud grunts as he felt the tension in his stomach start to coil and he knew he would soon be decorating her tight hole with his released.

Amazingly, Summer was still with him, moaning and pressing herself onto his cock almost desperately, her own breathing sounding so laboured as she pushed herself towards another release. If he could have thought rationally at that moment he would have been astounded at the capacity of passion she had deep inside her.

But all he could think about was how fantastic it felt to be deep inside her ass, how wonderful it felt to have her muscles contract around his aching cock so painfully. He roared out loudly, his head tipping back as his balls tightened and he began to shoot thick ropes of his seed deep inside her bowels. He was vaguely aware of Summer shuddering beneath him, a loud cry issuing from her throat as his orgasm pushed her over once more and she joined him in his pleasure. He pumped into her a few more times as he emptied himself completely, ecstatic waves of pleasure cascading through his body.

Finally he was completely spent and so was Summer. He eased himself carefully from her body and lay down on his back. His breathing was so ragged, his body so tired that for a moment he couldn't even stop to wonder how she felt. Eventually he managed to calm his breathing enough that he could turn to look at Summer.

She quite literally took his breath away. She was lying beside him on her side, her eyes closed, her beautiful face flushed with her passion, her body slickened with sweat as her chest rose and fell so swiftly. She had never looked more beautiful and he rolled to his side so he could gather her into his arms and hold her close. "You're amazing," he whispered softly, tenderly stroking her damp curls away from her face.

Her beautiful green eyes fluttered opened and she smiled dreamily at him, her fingers tangling in his own damp hair as she leaned up and kissed him lightly on the lips. "And you're still outrageous," she laughed lightly, stretching and stifling down a little moan.

Lucas laughed softly and hugged her close, kissing her long and hard, playing with her tongue for a moment before easing gently back. "That doesn't sound like you're complaining, love," he murmured, a beautiful smile crossing his face.

Summer sighed and buried her face in the side of his neck, licking at his salty skin before kissing him lightly. "No, I'm not," she agreed in a very satisfied voice, luxuriating in the feeling of cuddling up against him now the sex was over with. She hadn't had this luxury when she had been with Nathaniel and she decided she liked it very much.

Lucas forced himself not to react when he heard her think of his former friend. It was second nature for him to be inside her mind. It was an important part of keeping her mentally balanced as she became accustomed to her new life and it was a hard habit to break now that she didn't need him to do it anymore. It wasn't as if he hadn't come into this with his eyes wide open. Summer wasn't his to keep. He knew that before he ever met her.

He settled them under the sheets, pulling her securely into his arms once they were comfortable. "I think it's time you met the others," he said quietly, sighing softly because their time alone was at an end. It was probably a good thing because it would stave off becoming too emotionally involved with her. She would always be special to him and he to her, but their paths would separate eventually.

Summer turned her head to look at him, her green eyes wide with excitement. "Really, Luc?" she asked breathlessly.

"Really," he smiled stroking her cheek gently. "Your training is finished, Summer. I suppose you could view this as your graduation." He chuckled at his joke, his blue eyes dancing with laughter as she pouted and slapped him lightly on the chest.

"Now it's time for you to learn about being a Síochán, love," he continued more seriously. "I've only told you the bare basics. There is much more to learn and I may not be the best person to teach you what you need to know. So, it is most definitely time for you to meet the others."

Summer felt a mixture of elation and sadness. She was so curious to meet the others and find out what her new purpose in life was going to be, now that she had learned all the physical training required. But a part of her was sad that she was losing this personal time alone with Lucas. What they had just shared had been so amazing, but she could almost feel him starting to pull away from her already.

"Luc, you won't leave me alone, will you?" she asked worriedly. "We can still spend time together?"

Lucas frowned slowly but his arms tightened around her. "Our alone time will be greatly decreased, Summer," he answered quietly. "That's unavoidable, but we will be able to spend some time together. We can do this again if you want to." His tone was hopeful, his eyes intent on her face as he searched her expression avidly.

"Oh, I want to," she said fervently and smiled when she saw the pleasure her words brought to him. "Did you doubt that I would want to, Luc?"

"Not exactly doubt, but I did prepare myself for it to be a one off occurrence," he answered carefully. "Your time will be taken up with so many new things, Summer, and you will meet others of our kind who are equally as charismatic as I am. Who know what will happen then?"

Summer immediately dismissed his words. He was only her second lover. Did he think so little of her that he would imagine she would go from his bed to another's so easily? She actually felt a little insulted that he would think that way. His soft laughter brought her gaze back to his and she frowned darkly at him, knowing he was inside her head again. "Lucas!" she said crossly, but he just laughed harder and cuddled her closer.

"Sweet Summer," he breathed kissing her forehead tenderly. "I think you're going to be very surprised to find you won't be able to wait another fifty years before you choose another lover."

She snorted in response but didn't answer him. He could think what he damned well pleased! Despite being annoyed with him, she buried her head back in the crook of his neck and clutched him tightly as she closed her eyes and let her mind go blank so she could fall asleep. It had been an exhausting day and she felt so comfortable lying in his arms. Within moments she was breathing softly as sleep claimed her.

Lucas sighed deeply, relaxing when Summer finally fell asleep. The simple trust she placed in him tore at his heart. He was glad he had this moment with her because he knew it wouldn't last. When she met the others and learned more about their mission in life, she would learn things he had deliberately kept from her. She would most probably be angry with him. Maybe she would even come to dislike him.

Sometimes hard decisions had to be taken to achieve an end goal. This had been the case with Summer. The decision to allow Summer and Nathaniel to meet had been unanimous. It was The Síochán's last attempt at bringing Nathaniel home to them. He had never spoken of this to Summer because she was still too new to this life. She hadn't matured enough to come to understand the necessity that sometimes they had to act against their heart's desires to achieve their objectives.

She would be told though, before she was allowed to go back to the mortal world. Her Ascension was preordained. She would be one of the strongest of them, possibly even rivalling Nathaniel when he had walked among them. She would keep the peace between good and evil like the glorious avenging angel she was, but that was not her sole purpose in this new life of hers. No, she was also to be the catalyst to heal the fracture within The Síochán. The fracture which had been caused when they had lost Nathaniel from their midst.

This beautiful, ethereal woman lying in his arms had been assigned what must surely be the toughest assignment any of them had ever undertaken. She had to love Nathaniel Ryan and in turn make him love her back with such utter devotion that he would be unable to refuse to come back home. And the only way for him to return home was for Nathaniel to die.

Summer Melrose, with her laughing green eyes and golden blonde curls had to convince Nathaniel Ryan to trust her enough to allow her to kill him...

To be continued...