The Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Professional lesbian couple plays power games in the dungeon.
832 words
4.2
14.7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wait on my knees for my master to come home.

My body trembles and my legs ache. I've been here since 8 a.m. I'm blindfolded and wearing nothing but a cincher and a spreader bar across my shoulders. I'm locked into a leather collar and seven-inch ballet shoes bind my feet.

My wife and I were involved in the lifestyle before we started dating, but we've pushed each other's boundaries to new extremes. I've never been so sexually compatible with another person before. I trust her with my life, and I would let her take me anywhere.

We play around with master-slave dynamics in the bedroom, and we've always wanted to live it for an extended period and take it out into the world. I had a couple weeks of vacation time banked, so I took some time off to serve her as my master 24-7.

The front door opens and my life has purpose again. The click of her heels against the floor gets me hot. I can hear her sorting the mail.

"You wet yourself," she says coldly. "Now I'm going to have to punish you."

My body tingles with excitement. She gets a rag from the kitchen and puts it in my mouth. I clean the mess with the tip of my boot.

"Get up," she says.

I obey her command and stand en pointe. She leashes me and I follow her to the dungeon. I use the shoulder bar to steady myself as I balance on my toes. I can't see anything.

She removes the spreader and cincher and straps me to the rack. My heart races as I eagerly await my punishment.

She fondles my naked body. Groping, squeezing, pinching, slapping. She rips the black tape off my nipples, then she leaves. The door is thick and soundproof. I picture her face in the darkness.

The door opens again. My master gently brushes my prone body with the flogger. The leather strips run over my face, breasts, nipples, thighs, stomach. She tickles my armpits and the bottom of my feet. She beats my pussy until I cum.

My master puts a harness around my waist and takes out a large massager. I can tell from the sound that it's my favorite one. She straps the toy snug against my skin. She turns on the lowest setting and leaves again.

The vibrator dances against my clit and I slowly build to a crescendo. I move my hips up and down as the toy does its job. My master switches the vibrator to medium while I'm mid-orgasm. I cum again, then again.

I'm overwhelmed with pleasure but it doesn't stop. I squirm and writhe and scream. My clitoris is swollen and engorged. I try to fold my body in half to stop the sensation. She puts it on maximum power. She twirls the flogger and whips my vulva. I slam the back of my head against the cushion. My muscles twitch and jerk like I'm having a seizure.

It stops. My master turns the vibrator off but I still feel it in my body. She removes my shoes and harness and releases the straps. The blindfold is still on. She carefully picks me up and puts me on the swing.

My master feeds me by hand and gives me water. I gratefully accept. She massages my sore limbs and rubs a cool cream into my skin. I'm content.

She picks me up and carries me to bed.

"You've been well-behaved today," she coos in my ear. "I think you've earned a reward."

My master removes the blindfold. She's lying on the bed in a blue latex cat suit that covers every inch of her body below her chin. The feet have four-inch stilettos attached and the sleeves end in gloves. It looks like it was poured onto her body. She is my reward.

I can only touch latex. I run my tongue over every inch of her body and taste the smooth plastic. I suck her fingers and fondle her enormous breasts. I lick the arches of her feet. She watches me delight over what little gives.

She spreads her legs. I unzip the panel covering her crotch and stroke her public hair. I lick and tongue her. I serve her every need.

"I have another reward for you." She pet my hair as I pleasured her. "Tomorrow you'll be coming into the office so you can service one of the other partners. He's done a lot for the company this quarter and I want to give him a token of my appreciation. I thought you would do nicely."

I eagerly show my gratitude. She pushes my head down as she climaxes. I can barely breathe. She finishes and my face is slick with her.

She gets undressed and crawls under the covers. I curl up at the foot of the bed. I struggle to keep my eyes open. My master has not given me permission to sleep.