The Sneaky Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not exactly sure how I made it back to my house without running off the road. There were no lights on in the house; apparently my parents had gone to bed early. I pulled into the garage, and as I reached for the remote for the door, Brooke's lips went to my neck. Before I knew it we were kissing again.

"Brooke, I'm going to drag you up to my bed and fuck you all night."

"God, I love you so much, Beth. I've wanted you every night this past week."

We scrambled out of the garage and made our way to the house. We were so turned on we didn't even notice the temperature outside had dropped. The house was dark and empty, so we removed our shoes and coats and tip-toed upstairs to my room so as not to wake Mom and Dad. Best not to let them know what we were up to.

As soon as we entered my room, I closed and locked the door. I pushed Brooke against the bedroom door and kissed her hard. Her arms wrapped around my neck and she kissed me back. As we worked our mouths against each other, we haphazardly dropped our purses to the floor and I shrugged out of my cardigan. I pulled Brooke's sleeveless turtleneck over her head and she pulled my camisole over mine.

Our frantic kissing continued as our bra-clad breasts pressed against each other. Brooke's hands went to my back to unhook my bra as I reached around to unfasten Brooke's. I had the damnest time reaching around her and getting a good grip on the hooks. I pulled off her mouth so I could get a better look at what I was doing, but the damn thing kept getting tangled. I didn't realize it was so hard to unhook a bra from this position.

"Er, hold on, umh, a second, let me get this fucker..."

Brooke scowled as she had her own difficulties with my bra straps. "Damnit, I can't get this thing..."

Growling, I stepped away from Brooke, and reached back to unhook the stupid thing myself. Brooke did the same, freeing her lovely B-cups. Once we were both topless, I lowered my head and took one of her nipples into my mouth. Brooke moaned as she leaned back against the door, and began to unbutton her slacks and pulled them down. Her shaved mound peeked out, and I realized that she had not worn panties this entire evening.

She flashed a wicked grin at me. I reached down to pull her pants all the way down, and she lifted her legs to let me pull them and her socks off. She was now completely naked. She pulled me into another kiss, our breasts lightly touching, as she walked me backwards to my bed. I collapsed onto it, as Brooke leaned over me and unbuttoned my jeans. She unzipped my fly, and grabbing my jeans and panties at the same time started to slide them down. She tossed them on the floor by her own discarded clothing, and yanked off my socks.

Both fully nude now, Brooke crawled over me on the bed as I adjusted my head on my pillow. Her body eased on top of mine, her smooth groin against my hip bone, her thigh pressed against my own shaved pussy, and her boobs pressed against mine. I had longed for this all week, to feel her beautiful body lay on top of mine. My hands went to her lower back and she lowered herself to a deep, passionate kiss.

I melted into her mouth, and hugged her tight against me as our hips began to roll against each other. I gripped her ass cheeks, pulling her pussy even tighter against me. We kissed wildly, and Brooke began to thrust against me. I could hear the bed begin to squeak as she started to hump my thigh.

"Brooke," I moaned, "not so fast, the bed is making too much noise..."

Brooke momentarily stopped thrusting so hard, but as soon as I did I involuntarily started pushing back the opposite way, and the bed continued to squeak.

"Shh...Beth, we're gonna get caught..."

Brooke's caution was interrupted with a hard kiss from me, and immediately we forgot ourselves and started humping even harder. The bedpost started to smack against the wall in a steady rhythm. Fuck, I had no idea that my bed was so loose! I lifted my hands to the headboard to stop it from hitting the wall as Brooke continued to thrust against me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head.

Tap, tap, tap. "Girls, are you stomping around in there?" It was my mom. Brooke immediately froze and the bed stopped making noise.

"Yeah, Mom. We...just got home and we're...just getting ready for bed." I tried to hide the panic in my voice. Brooke just sucked in her lips and shifted on top of me. Her pussy was wet against my hip.

"Well, please stop jumping around at this time of night. Your dad keeps me awake enough with his snoring."

"Yes, Mom. Sorry, Mom. We won't make any noise, Mom." Brooke's thigh was still pressed against my pussy and it was all I could do to not burst.

"Alright. Good night, girls."

I heard footsteps move away from my door. Brooke collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily. I also was panting as I dropped my hands to my sides.

"Damnit, Beth, your fucking bed!" Brooke hissed.

"Well, I'm sorry, I've never had sex on this thing before! How was I supposed to know it would make so much noise?!"

Brooke rolled off of me, still taking deep breaths as she held her forehead. "Fuck, what do we do now?"

"Look, we'll just give it some time and wait for Mom and Dad to fall asleep. Let's get under the covers and just relax. They'll be sleeping soon, I'm sure of it."

Brooke nodded, and we slipped into my sheets. We faced each other on our sides, intertwining our legs and holding each other close. We stroked each other softly, giving each other light kisses. We didn't dare make a peep, despite the heat emanating from both of our pussies. I peered over Brooke at the clock on my desk, watching it inch forward. Ten minutes passed. Then twenty. Then Thirty. At forty-five minutes, I couldn't help but move my hand to Brooke's crotch as she did the same to mine. We started making out again as the movement of our hands quickened against our pussies.

I began to grind my hips against Brooke's sweet fingers, and no sooner than I began to start moaning, that damn squeaking started and the headboard banged into the wall. Brooke immediately pulled her finger away.

"Fu-u-uck!!!" she hissed in frustration.

I gritted my teeth and sat up with my knees against my chest. I was just as frustrated as her. "I'm sorry Brooke, my fucking bed!"

She raised herself up next to me, holding the sheets against her breasts. "Your parents are right next door, could we maybe go into another part of the house? If we can just get each other off, we can come back to bed and cuddle for the rest of the night."

"We could go downstairs into the den. It's on the other side of the house, and the couch is pretty big," I suggested.

"Do you think your parents are asleep?"

"I dunno," I replied. I got out of bed and put my ear to the wall while Brooke sat up clutching the sheets. I was still turned on, but I closed my eyes to concentrate on the slightest noise from the next room. I listened for several minutes, desperate to keep collected and get back to making love to Brooke.

"I don't hear anything, they must have fallen asleep by now."

Brooke slipped out of bed, and pulled off the sheet and bunched it up into her arms. I went to the bedroom door and poked my head out into the hallway, and it was dark and empty. I gestured to Brooke, and stepped out into the hall. It was stupid not to put on at least a t-shirt or something, but I was so hot and bothered I wasn't thinking properly. I tip-toed down the hall and Brooke followed me, just as naked as I was, carrying a spare sheet from my closet.

We stalked through the kitchen and into the door to the basement. My dad had built a nice den for himself downstairs, with his books, his computer junk, and his big screen TV. I was only interested in the big fluffy couch in the middle of the room, and I bounded the steps two at a time to get down there.

We didn't dare turn on any lights, and I led Brooke by the hand and felt our way in the dark. My hand fell on the big throw blanket on the back of the couch, and together we took the sheet Brook was carrying and spread it over all of the cushions. After she laid it down, she got on her back and I vaguely saw her spread her legs in invitation. I pounced on her, and jammed my tongue down her throat.

Brooke gripped my back as I grinded my pussy into her thigh. I could feel the cum leak from myself, and our mouths went crazy against each other. We started sighing and moaning as we kissed, and began to hump each other in blessed silence. The only noises we heard came from us, not from our goddamned furniture.

I reached down to finger Brooke as I continued to pound myself against her thigh. My finger had just entered Brooke, when out of the corner of my eye I saw a small light pop on. It came from the kitchen upstairs.

"Did you shut the door to the basement?" I asked, short of breath.

Brooke had flexed her pussy to accept my fingers, but her eyes and mouth shot open. "No, I didn't!"

I heard the creak of footsteps walking around upstairs, followed by the water dispenser on the fridge buzzing on. Brooke and I collectively had heart attacks as we heard a cup fill with water upstairs, and the quiet humming of my father. Brooke squealed and I panicked, our sweat-covered naked bodies still halfway to orgasm. I reached up and pulled the throw blanket over us in a desperate attempt to cover us up in case he decided to go downstairs.. My hand was still on her groin as the blanket settled on us. We were shaking like crazy.

Dad was taking his time upstairs, and we listened as he slurped his water. We heard him step over as he pulled something out of the cabinets. It sounded as if he was making himself a snack. I growled, as Brooke shifted her thigh and I let out a tiny squeak of pleasure. Her body was slick with sweat underneath me, and I bit my lip to hold back any noises. Brooke was having the same problem as my fingers were still inside of her and I could feel her get wetter and wetter as she squirmed underneath me.

It seemed like ages that Dad did whatever he was doing upstairs, and I desperately prayed he didn't decide to come down and turn on the tv. Thankfully, I heard Dad yawn from upstairs, some silverware clink into the sink, as his footsteps made their way out. Finally, the light upstairs switched off and Brooke and I were naked in the dark again. We held our breath as long as we could, until we collectively gasped.

"(pant) Beth (huff) I don't think (pant) I can take much more of this!" she cried.

"I know, I know...goddamnit! I'm so close!"

Our breathing slowed as I laid on top of her, and for both of us the moment had passed. We were still leaking cum, but we had lost the momentum towards our orgasms.

"If we make any noise," Brooke said over sobs of frustration, "your dad will hear and come down here!"

"Shh, shh, it's okay, babe. Fuck, it'll be okay. I know one place they won't hear us."

"Where? Damnit, Beth, I need to cum..."

"We can run to the garage and fold down the seats in the SUV. They won't hear us in there."

"Go outside?!" Brooke wailed. "We're naked, and it's freezing outside!"

I kissed her cheek over and over. "It's okay, it's okay. It wasn't that cold outside, so we can just run across the yard really fast, and once we get in there we can make as much noise as we want. I need to cum too, and I feel like I'm going to scream!"

Brooke was breathing heavily. "Alright. I need you so bad..."

"I know, babe. Let's go."

I stood up, and helped Brooke to her feet. She was as wobbly as I was, and I knew we needed to climax quickly. She picked up the sheet and I led her to the stairs. Once again, I peeked into the kitchen to make sure no one was around. I grabbed the house keys from the key hooks, and very carefully opened the side door. I held the door for Brooke, who tentatively stepped outside as bare as I was. I silently closed the door behind us, and suddenly a blast of freezing air pelted us from head to toe, and we shrieked.

"Augh! It's so cold!" Brooke squealed.

"Go, go! Just run!" I hissed as we made a naked dash for the garage, hugging our arms tightly.

Brooke stood shivering with the sheet held tightly against her as I fiddled with the keys. I was so desperate to orgasm I could barely think. And if I had, I would have realized how stupid it was to go outside in the middle of the night, completely nude, in December. But I was so worked up and not thinking clearly. I finally got the door open, and we rushed inside and I shut the door behind us.

The inside of the garage was moderately warmer than outside, and I immediately unlocked the back seat of the SUV and folded the chairs down. It was actually quite spacious in the back, and still warm inside from when we were driving around. I wasn't exactly thrilled about having sex in a car, but like I said, I was desperate. Poor Brooke and I needed to cum badly.

Brooke crawled in first, and immediately started spreading out the sheet. I climbed in after her, slamming the door behind me. I practically tackled Brooke, and in seconds lips were on hers and my pussy was pounding her thigh.

"Oh god, Beth," shouted Brooke, her inhibitions gone. "Don't stop humping me! Stick your fingers inside of me!"

"Oh, fuck, Brooke!" I exclaimed, jamming my fingers inside of her furiously. "Oh god, I need you so much!"

We started squealing and moaning uncontrollably into each others' mouths, not caring about noise in a sweet release. My fingers jackhammered into Brooke and she writhed underneath me. Soon she was cumming into my fingers and howling. She hugged me firmly while she came down from her climax. She kissed me, and rolled me on my back. She mounted me in the same way I had, and this time it was her sweet fingers that entered my drenched pussy.

"Oh god, Brooke, I love your fingers inside of me. Fuck me, Brooke, fuck me!"

She wasted no time and proceeded to finger fuck me as she sucked on my neck. She lifted herself over me and on her knees to get better access to my pussy. She kept thrusting inside of me as she took a nipple into her mouth. I squealed as she worked me over.

"Stick a finger in my ass," I begged her. I needed a little anal attention, and I loved feeling my pussy and ass filled at the same time. Brooke shifted down my body, slicked up her right index finger with her mouth, and slowly inserted it into my ass, never stopping her assault on my pussy with her left hand. I let out a guttural moan.

I couldn't take Brooke fucking my pussy and ass for long, and in one loud breathless gasp I orgasmed. An electrifying explosion of an orgasm that was followed by aftershocks that tore through me. As I gasped and sputtered, Brooke lowered her face to my groin and licked every drop of cum that came out of me. Her tongue on my clit electrified me, and I felt another orgasm build and through loud, short breaths, I came one final time as she sucked me dry.

I reached down and grabbed Brooke by the hair and pulled her up to my mouth. She adjusted herself on top of me and kissed me hard. I clamped around her with my arms and legs and squeezed the life out of her. I held her tightly as I recovered from my orgasm. She nuzzled against my neck as she laid on top of me.

We laid still for several minutes like this. "Beth, please lick my pussy," Brooke whispered into my ear.

Smiling, I rolled Brooke off of me and onto her back. I kissed her beautiful lips for a moment, and slowly began making my way down her body. I kissed her chin, her neck, and the space between her breasts. I took a little time to go back and forth between her nipples, kissing the skin between them. Soon I moved to her belly button and continued kissing her shaved mound. She spread her legs, and I licked the crevice between her thigh and pussy lips, until Brooke began purring. I saw her take her breasts into her hands and pinch her nipples.

Finally, I worked my tongue into her slit. I ran it up and down, exploring the sensitive lips as Brooke began to moan louder. She started squirming and rubbed her nipples harder. I found her clit, and danced my tongue on top of it. Brooke squealed as I kissed her clit and sucked it. Her eyes shot open as I worked her clit.

Her hands grasped at the sheet. "Oh g-o-o-o-od, Brooke, don't stop!" she begged me.

I didn't stop attacking her clit, and Brooke spasmed into one orgasm after another. Eventually, she went limp and her clit was too sensitive to take any more. I moved up to lay on my back next to her, and she curled up next to me, draping her leg and arm over me. She rested her head on my breast.

"God, you are so amazing, Beth."

"Not as amazing as you are, Brooke."

I held on to her for a while, as we both caught our breath. We were definitely satisfied for the moment, and in no hurry to leave the car. The windows had fogged up a little and our vigorous fucking had definitely warmed the interior of the car.

"God, I fucking needed that," said Brooke, running her fingers on my tummy.

"Fuck yeah," I purred back, stroking her hair.

It was silent for a minute as we lay together catching our breath. Eventually, Brooke looked up from my chest and gave me a deadpan look.

"Beth, why the hell did you drag us outside without any clothes on?"

"I...I...I don't know!" I stammered. "Why the hell did you follow me?!"

Brooke started poking my ribcage and I poked her back. We wrestled with each other, eventually breaking out into giggles. We abruptly stopped as we realized we were going to have to streak back to the house outside in the cold because we were horny dumbasses.

Brooke sighed and raised herself on her knees. "Well, let's get this over with."

She gathered the poor, soaked sheet as I pulled up the seats and rolled down the windows to air the car out, since it smelled like sex and sweat. Hopefully it would clear up before my parents needed to use the car. We took a deep breath, and threw the door open. The garage had gotten a lot colder since we started cavorting in the SUV, and the two of us hopped on our bare toes on the freezing pavement. Shrieking from the sudden cold air, we slammed the door bolted like gazelles as fast as our naked legs could take us across the yard to the side door, throwing it open as quickly and as quietly as we could.

The house was still silent, as we shivered and clutched ourselves in the kitchen to warm up. I returned the key to the hook as Brooke stared at me with narrowed eyes, rubbing her thighs together. Still hugging herself, she shuffled across the kitchen and scampered up the stairs, her butt bouncing adorably as she went. I followed her, rubbing my frozen arms and thanking god when we made it back to my bedroom door so silently.

We dashed into my room, and I quickly locked it behind me. I sighed in relief, as Brooke tossed the sheet into the corner and dove under my blankets in my bed. I slipped in right next to her, and I felt her continue to shiver. Our skin was still chilly from head to toe, and she squealed a little bit as I wrapped my arms around her and pressed my body against her back.

"Augh! Your hands are freezing, Beth!" she hissed.

"Well, your ass is like ice!" I retorted.

She stuck her tongue out through her teeth and wiggled her butt against my groin. I hugged her closer and rubbed her arms as I held her.

"Don't worry, Brooke. We'll warm each other up in no time."

"You'd better!" Brooke giggled. I felt her take a deep breath as she relaxed in my embrace. "Beth, I love you so much."

"I love you too, Brooke. I love being your secret girlfriend."

"I'm glad you're my girlfriend, too. You make me so happy. Please never stop holding me."

"I promise. I won't let you go."

And that night, I never did. We fell asleep spooning and dreaming about all of the wonderful nights we would have together as lovers.

And rest assured: the next morning when we inevitably fooled around again, we smartly made sure to simply migrate our activities to the floor and fuck each other there. And then I tightened every goddamned screw on my fucking bed.