The Studio Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I am. I'm a slut. Your slut. Fuck me. Fuck this pussy," Melissa cried.

Jannette sank to her knees and positioned the cock against Melissa's lips and then moved forward. The black cock slid in easily between the lube on the cock and Melissa's already drenched pussy. Initially, the young attorney held the cock with her right hand but Melissa's pussy welcomed the whole length and soon she was meeting her thighs against Melissa's.

"Oh my God, that's so big, it feels so fucking good," Melissa cried.

Jannette reached over and pulled on both of Melissa's nipples, twisting them between her forefinger and thumb. She pulled and twisted as Mel groaned. "Does that hurt?" she asked

"It hurts good. It hurts so fucking good," Mel moaned.

Jannette slammed the cock into her pussy. The sounds of wet flesh filling the air.

Jannette raised up and kissed Melissa hard on the lips. Melissa sought out her tongue and was rewarded when it entered her mouth as she sucked on the warm flesh. Melissa let her legs wrap around Jannette's back as the two women rocked back and forth.

Melissa felt as if her body were on fire. She had never known such passion. "Please don't stop...please," she groaned. Her body convulsed and shook madly as she dug her nails into Jannette's flesh, her mouth biting Jannette's shoulder.

The younger woman winced but let Melissa let go completely until she simply collapsed back on the couch.

Jannette raised up and kissed Melissa on the forehead, Her brow covered in sweat and Jannette tasted the salty beads which ran down her face. Both women were covered in perspiration which ran down their bodies.

The young attorney pulled the giant cock from Mel's pussy. It was coated in Melissa's cum, glistening and standing out on the black phallus.

"You okay baby," Jannette asked. It was the first time she seemed to sincerely care about the older woman's feelings.

"That was," Mel paused, "that was fucking amazing," she trailed off.

"I told you it would be," the younger woman smiled as she collapsed beside her.

Jannette reached over to the end table where she had set down her tequila. The decanter inches away, she poured her another glass and grimaced as the bold liquid hit the back of her throat.

"Can I have a drink?" Mel inquired. Jannette handed her the glass and Mel turned it up and drank the remainder in a couple of gulps.

Both women sat back on the couch. They were silent for a minute until Melissa broke the silence.

"You were telling me about Lani. She had tied you up. What happened next?" Melissa inquired looking over at her smiling.

"Maybe I should show you," Jannette smiled back.

Melissa looked over at Jannette. She was simply gorgeous. Her hair damp against her face. Her hazel eyes sparkling in the light. "Maybe you should..."

12