The Studio Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, first we're going to lose these," Lani smiled as she sat up and then tugged Julie's thong down her hips, lowering them past her little pussy and then pulling them off altogether. "They're drenched," she said as she lifted them to her face and inhaled the delicate fragrance.

"You might have been saying no but your little pussy was saying yes, yes, yes," she chided.

Lani let her right hand slide over Julie's now naked body. She trimmed her pubic hair, her pussy bare and smooth on the sides with a soft downy strip just over her vagina. Her little pussy lips were plump and glistened in the lights with her juices giving away her excitement.

Lani threw her leg over the girl's body and then lowered her lips to her moist mouth again as the two kissed, longer, passionately before Lani trailed her kissed down Julie's neck and then to her breast. "I love your little titties. I've never seen breasts like yours and these cute little puffy nipples."

"I know," Julie started. "Mine have always looked different. Not like the other girls in gym class."

"No, I think they're perfect," Lani moaned as she sucked the tip of one of Julie's breasts.

"You don't think they're weird?"

"Weird? I think they are gorgeous. I love their shape and these nipples. Oh my God, I love them" Lani responded as she moved to the other breast sucking the nipple into her mouth drawing a sigh from Jules.

Lani could have feasted on Julie's breasts all day but she wanted to taste her so bad. Lani allowed her kisses to trail down her stomach, lingering a second to kiss her belly button, letting her tongue sinking in drawing a groan from the coed. Within seconds she was staring at Julie's pussy -- the prize she had worked so hard to obtain and now it was hers.

Lani kissed her gently on her pussy and then ever so gently let her tongue dip between the folds. Lani moaned herself at the taste -- sweet, wet. She pushed Julie's legs up and wider apart as she attacked her vagina. Lani had loved Cindi, Cheryl and Ann's pussies but there was something so different about Julie. Something about going down on a straight girl. The others had been lesbians but Julie... Julie was straight. She had never been with another girl.

Now here she was allowing a female to devour her. The fact that Julie thought she was strictly into guys turned her on so much. It wasn't enough that she give into Lani, Lani wanted to turn her. To do what Cheryl had done to her -- make her a little lesbian slut.

"So, does Travis go down on you like this," Lani cooed as she pushed a couple of her fingers into Julie as she dove back down letting the little coed's button into her mouth, sucking, swirling it with her tongue. "Did he make you feel like this?" she asked as she worked Julie's pussy.

Julie merely groaned. "Answer me....he didn't did he? Only a woman knows how to make another woman feel. Only a woman can really make you feel this way."

"It was....it was different. It didn't feel like this," she managed to sigh as Lani pushed her tongue deep into Julie's pussy.

Lani pushed her legs up and let her tongue go the length of Julie's pussy and then eyeing her little nether hole, pushed and probed at Julie's little asshole causing the coed to gasp.

"Oh...somebody really likes that. You like that baby? You like me teasing your little back door?" Lani liked anal play. It was Cheryl who first went down on Lani like that and later fucked her with her strapon taking her anal virginity.

Now here she was doing things to Julie that she never envisioned, and she was loving it. Lani pushed herder at her asshole with her tongue drawing a gasp from Jules. Lani continued to probe with her tongue as her fingers rubbed Julies little clit.

"Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..." Julie managed. "That's it baby! Cum for me. Cum for Lani. Don't hold back. I want it!"

Lani slid back up and let her tongue slide into Julie's wet pussy. While her arms may have been restrained, her legs moved up and down on the bed. "I'm going to cum. Fuck I'm going to cum," Julie almost shouted.

"Any louder and Hannah will be over here," Lani teased as she placed her mouth square over Julie's now drenched vagina as she bucked against Lani's face.

Julie came more forcefully than she had ever in her life. Her body felt on fire as wave after wave rushed through her. She raised her pelvis off the bed, sinking, raising. She had never felt such intensity until she finally collapsed back on the bed.

Lani, sensing her orgasm waned, kissed up her belly and then to her lips to allow the young coed to taste her juices on her lips. Lani removed the kerchief which had covered Julie's eyes.

Julie slowly opened her eyes, her gaze meeting Lani's. "Fuck, I've never, ever felt like that. That was fucking amazing," Julie gushed.

"So, you're not going down to housing tomorrow and ask for a new roommate?" Lani teased.

Julie smiled at her and then moving her head up met Lani's lips. They kissed again. "Untie me," she asked.

"I will... but I have a question to ask?"

"What question," Julie shot back.

"Can I do it all again... but this time without you restrained?"

"Can I do you too," Julie asked.

Lani was happy, "You know it baby. I can't wait to have your gorgeous face between my legs," she admitted as she stretched over Julie untying her wrist. With her breast hovering just inches from her face, Julie bent up and allowed Lani's left nipple into her mouth drawing a slight moan from Lani.

Lani tried hard not to get distracted as she moved and freed the other wrist. Then, moving her body over Julie allowed her roommate to feast on her breasts. Julie loved the soft texture of her skin, the way the nipple filled her mouth.

Lani got up and moved to her dresser. "Where are you going?" Julie asked disappointed when Julie withdrew the tasty orb from her mouth. "I want to get something," Lani replied.

Walking back over, Lani produced a six inch flesh colored vibrator, "I'm going to fuck that little pussy of yours," she smiled.

"You said Travis has never actually fucked you right?"

"No, we've not actually gone that far," Julie admitted.

"I want to be the first," Lani smiled. "Just relax," she added as she took some lube she had and coated the silicone phallus. For the next twenty minutes, Lani worked the cock into Julie's eager pussy. Lani pushed the vibrating cock in as she sucked on the girl's clit. "Shit, oh fuck," Julie groaned as she grabbed at the sheets, actually tearing them off the bed.

Once again, she felt a wave of orgasm rush from her toes to her head. A warm feeling and an intensity she had never felt before. "Kiss me, please come up here and kiss me," she pleaded.

Lani moved up the bed as Julie thrust her tongue into Lani's mouth. "Fuck, I've never felt like this.....ever. What are you doing to me?"

Lani beamed inside. In moments she would have Julie between her legs. Julie would go down on her first woman. Lani had never really been with a guy before. Paul and her had really only been friends. Not like Travis and Julie but Lani was determined to turn her roommate. She knew it would be a process -- but after all, she had all semester and this was just the first week.

The conquest of Julie was just beginning and tonight was the opening chapter of a beautiful story together.

12