The Studio Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was too funny," Lani said as Julie pulled away from her grasp. "I know that girl! We have calculus together and she lives in this dorm," Julie shot back.

"I doubt she'll say anything... and what if she does?"

"What if she does? I have class with her. I see her several times a week!" Julie said very perturbed.

"You know how sexy you look naked and mad!" Lani laughed.

"You are crazy you know it?" Julie shot back but a smile now overtaking her scorn.

"Give me my clothes!" she demanded. "Not until you cum," Lani retorted.

Julie placed her hands on her hips and stared. "Give me my clothes and you can do what we talked about.."

"What we talked about," Lani smiled.

"What I said I wouldn't" Julie countered.

"Oh," Lani smirked. "I get to have your little anal cherry?"

"That's what you want isn't it?"

"Yes, yes I do. Okay. Deal!" Lani shot back as she opened the dryer and picked back out the little top and shorts. "But don't' be down here long."

It was several days later that Lani arrived back at the dorm after class. Opening the door to their room, sheets started rustling at the other end of the room. Lani was taken back to see two figures in her bed. Then Julie popped her head out from under the sheet followed by a little brunette. "Hey, we were hoping that was you."

"Exactly... and who else might it have been," Lani shot back.

"You remember Amber?" Julie inquired. Lani looked puzzled, "Amber?"

"From the laundry room?" Julie countered.

"Oh, Amber! Yes, I'm not sure I recognized you. Of course you were a little more red in the complexion that day...but then again so was Julie," she smiled.

"I was explaining to Amber after class what happened...what we were doing...just playing, and well, we ended up here," Julie informed her.

"Yes, I can see how that would happen," Lani smiled. "So, Amber.... Are you into other girls. I mean here you are with Julie."

"Curious I guess. I had never been with another girl but seeing you two and then Julie talking to me. I don't know, I guess," she trailed off. "No, I get it. So do you want me to leave you two alone?" asked Lani.

"Actually, we were hoping you might come back," Julie answered. Lani smiled. Awesome, I'd love to join you two. Been here long?"

"Actually we just got here. We were just sort of getting to know each other and I ...well, I was just showing Amber how good it could feel, another woman going down on her."

"I see. Amber, you've never been with another girl? Tasted her essence," Lani asked as she peeled off her clothes and stood before the two naked. "No, I want to," Amber answered.

"Julie, why don't you lay back and Amber, I want you to lay between her legs." Julie moved up on the bed as Lani directed and Amber took her place between her legs looking at her first vagina up close. Lani looked at the dresser. "Amber, is this your phone?"

"Yes," was the one-word reply. "I'd love to video you going down on your first woman. You could have it to look back on. It would be all yours."

"I don't want to be in a video," Julie froze up pulling the sheet around her.

"Lighten up," Lani chided her. "I'm not going to film your head -- just your pussy. You're good with that aren't you?" Julia reflected for a moment and released the sheet moving it away from her body. "and you're okay with it...right?" she asked looking at Amber.

"Just the one copy on my phone?" "Just the one copy," Lani replied. "Sure," Amber acknowledged.

After telling her the code, Lani took the phone and moved closer to Amber, "Okay doll, I want you to kiss her little pussy." Amber did as directed and then began to lick just as Lani instructed. Lani had her suck on her clit, probe deeply with her tongue, giving her directions on how best to eat pussy. "Look up here sweetheart. Look at the camera as you go down on her. That's so fucking sexy," Lani gushed as Amber really took to eating Julie's juicy pussy.

Julie in the meantime spread her legs and grabbed the back of Amber's head pulling her into her moist canal. "Fuck that feels so good!"

Lani moved around the room careful not to get Julie's head into the frame but capturing her heaving breasts and Amber devouring her cunt. Eventually Lani set the phone down and kissed Julie as the other coed busied herself between her legs. "You're so fucking sexy with a woman between your legs like that eating your pussy. It makes me hot," Lani gushed.

Amber was thrilled when she made Julie cum. The three girls sat around talking later and it was Julie who suggested that Amber fuck Lani. Julie got the strapon out and positioned it into place as Lani lay back on the bed.

Amber had been fucking her for several minutes when Lani noticed that Jules had picked up the iPhone and was videoing the sex scene including getting a full frontal of Amber with the strapon and Lani's face in the video. Lani had never been filmed before -- not like that but she didn't care. Besides, she didn't think Julie would do anything with the footage other than enjoy it in her private moments.

"Here, take it. Get a close up of your cock in her pussy," Julie instructed as she handed the phone to Amber. The young coed had completely lost any inhibitions she might have had as she placed the camera inches from Lani's pussy as the rubber cock moved in and out of Lani's wet pussy. Amber moved the camera up to capture the ecstasy on Lani's face as she directed the scene, "Fuck me Amber. Fuck me with your cock. Take that pussy... make it yours baby," Lani encouraged.

Julie was standing to the side pulling on a nipple, her fingers buried in her cunt when she saw that Amber had turned the phone toward her. "Hey, no headshots of me. You weren't suppose to film me..." Julie barked at Amber.

Lani laughed, "The bitch is outed! Guess its no secret now," Lani continued.

Julie laid down beside Lani as the two laughed together with Amber continuing to capture the moment in video. "No denying it now. I guess when Amber uploads that to some porn site everyone's going to know what a little lesbian you are... " Lani chuckled.

Julie kissed her with Amber capturing it all. "No, I guess there's no denying it now."

"So, look at Amber. Tell her. Look into the camera and say it," Lani instructed.

"I'm a lesbian. I'm Lani's little lesbian.... Happy now?" Julie asked as she looked down at Lani.

"Very happy," she said as she bent up and kissed her lover.

The girls spent the rest of the day fucking and going down on each other. They took a break to go down to the cafeteria for dinner and then came back up to the room for round two.

Before Amber went home, they had added to the video collection with Lani fucking Amber while she wet down on Julie and Julie going down on Lani while she was fucked by Amber.

For the next three years, the two lovers roomed with each other taking an apartment on campus in their sophomore year. Often Julie would bring home other lesbian women but Lani loved to focus on straight girls who had never experienced sex with another female. There was something about the first time a straight girl went down on her first pussy and Lani loved it.

When they graduated, Julie went home to Georgia but Lani decided to pursue a masters at Penn State. She saw an advertisement for a garage apartment close to campus which would allow her to cut down on her expenses. She took the housing notice off the bulletin board and slipped it in her bag. She would follow up later that afternoon.

Lani knew that life without Julie was going to be a huge change. She missed her immensely. What she didn't know was how big of a change was coming when she contacted Patricia Johnson about the apartment. It wouldn't just be an apartment. It would be a lifestyle that would shake her to the core. A darkness that would envelope her soul.

12