The Studio Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,902 Followers

After dinner, Patty watched a movie on compact disc as Lani lay on the floor beside her until it was nearly seven and she was allowed to go to her sanctuary. She closed the door and immediately called Julie to report all that had transpired.

At 9:45, Patty knocked on the door and told her sanctuary was nearly over. She might want to consider preparing for bed. Lani went into the bathroom brushed her teeth. A few minutes later, Patty showed leash in hand and walked her to the dog cushion at the foot of her bed. Within minutes, Lani was fast asleep.

Lani's ordeal as Patty's pet lasted for three days and on the third day she begged for the taste of Patty's leather crops and paddles and ate her food from the bowl with zeal. She stuck her ass high in the air awaiting the plugs which seemed to grow in size with each occasion and loved the sensation it provided in her ass.

On the third day, Lani lay at Patty's feet kissing and licking the top of her foot as the older woman drank a glass of wine on the back deck, watching the sun set over the lake. It was Lani's last night as her Pet, tomorrow she would become her slave.

Jim arrived on Monday to find his wife on the couch and Lani between Patty's outstretched legs, lapping away at her pussy. He retreated back to the dining room and made a scotch and walked back in. "Well, it looks like you two are having fun. Love the new look," he added gazing down on the coed with the smooth head.

"This slave is amazing. She can't get enough of my pussy. Such a talented tongue. I thought you weren't getting in till late tomorrow."

"We closed the deal early and I got a flight back. Besides, I knew what was waiting on me back here," he replied.

Jim gazed down on the naked girl. Lani was indeed breathtaking. Her lean tanned legs folded under her as she buried her head between his wife's thighs. Her shaved pale scalp in contrast to her tanned body. There was something very erotic though about her appearance. The look seemed to fit her.

Lani loved sucking on the little clit piercing, bringing the dangle into her mouth as she toyed with the older woman's clit with her lips. Lani never tired of going down on a woman and Patty was delicious. "Come over here and kiss me baby," Patty cooed.

Jim walked over and kissed his wife as she sat back on the couch, her head resting on the cushion. "Umm, you taste like scotch."

Jim looked down at Lani whose focus was on her master. Lani had her hands submissively tucked behind her back. Jim had never seen the young girl nude. So many times he had watched her getting in her car going to class but here she was naked in front of him nd soon he too would sample her flesh.

I took the red eye in and I'm rather beat. I think Ill grab a quick shower and maybe meet up with you two in the playroom?"

"Sure. I can't wait for you to have a go with her. She's well trained now," Patty added.

"I can only imagine," her husband added as he finished his scotch and walked away.

Patty raised her legs up off the floor and spread them wide as Lani continued to probe her wet folds with her tongue letting it slide down to her nether hole. "Yea, baby, lick my asshole. Do me there. That feels so good."

Lani didn't hesitate as she let her tongue slide over and probe into her master's sweet ass. Lani loved going down on a woman's backside. She had never forgot the sensation when Cheryl did it to her the summer before college. There was something erotic about anal play.

Patty loved the feeling of Lani's tongue as it dipped into her rosebud, pushing, probing as she buried her face in her ass. "Such a dirty little slave. You like licking my ass, don't you bitch. You like being a naughty little slave girl?"

"Yes, Master Pat. I love it. I love pleasing you. I love being your slave, your dirty little slave..."

Pat reached down with her fingers and rubbed her hard clit as Lani licked her ass. "Fuck yea, do it, right there, yes..." Patty groaned as a wave rushed through her body. Patty rubbed the smooth scalp of her slave, wet with her juices. "Yea, that was good, really good. I can see how you've seduced so many straight girls. Fuck, you can work that tongue. Okay, we need to get you ready for your other Master. It's his turn now. Come with me," she directed as she slowly rose from the couch allowing Lani to sit back and rest for a moment.

Patty led Lani back to the playroom where she fastened the young college student to the St Andrew's Cross. Her wrist and ankles restrained but not before inserting a vibrating plug which could be controlled by a Bluetooth remote. After the young girl was properly restrained, Patty stood back and admired her handiwork. Lani's shaved head actually looked very sexy and erotic on her. She had such a pretty face with wide brown eyes, black brows, and a tanned olive complexion.

Lani's body was accented by the leather bands on her wrists and ankles and the wide collar around her neck, punctuated with the silver buckle and hoop that she had used for the last tree days leading her around the property on all fours.

Lani's eyes grew wide as she took in her first appearance of Jim as her Master. While she had seen him both in his professional attire and out on the deck in shorts and a casual shirt, he was now dressed in black leather pants and boots. His chest was bare and now his tattoos and pierced nipples were on full display.

She had seen the sleeve tattoos on his arms but now she saw that his chest and back were adorned as well in a bright myriad of colors and designs but it was the piercing's which drew her attention. She had never seen a man with piercings and she was not intrigued as much as she was turned on!

No male had ever aroused her before and she had little interest in men physically but there was something about Jim - her new Master that stirred her down below.

"I flew back just for you honey. Slammed that deal done so I could spend some time with our new slave. I didnt want Patty to have all the fun," he gloated as he walked up allowing his right hand to slide over her chest, her breasts, and then up to her face where he cupped it.

"I'm sorry I missed your earlier training. I bet you made a sexy little bitch puppy," he smiled.

"She was... she caught on really fast and didn't give me any trouble," Patty acknowledged.

"Get me those nipple clamps babe," Jim asked as he pulled at Lani's erect nipple. "These are nice...nice and hard."

"She thought we were going to have her's pierced as a symbol of her submission - not the shaving," Patty grinned.

"Well, we should anyway," Jim shot back. "It'll grow back. Besides she might really like it," he added.

Lani didn't say anything but she felt a rush over her body at his words. The truth is she wouldn't object to a piecing and in the back of her mind she wondered if she didn't actually long for it - desire it.

Patty handed Jim two adjustable clamps. He eased the tension slightly and then affixed them to Lani's left nipple and then the right. The clamps had soft rubber tips but they still smashed Lani's little nubs causing her to stifle a groan.

Jim let his right hand trail down to her smooth cunt, inserting a finger, then two and three as he felt her wetness. He let his thumb trail ever slightly over her clit, rubbing it gently, drawing sighs from his new slave. Between what Jim was doing and the vibrator buried in her ass, Lani convulsed on the cross in a powerful orgasm.

"I believe you made our little slave cum. Did you cum bitch. Did Master Jim make you cum?"

"Yes mam. I'm sorry I couldn't hold back," Lani responded.

"Well, we'll have to discipline you later for cumming without out permission," Patty smirked.

Jim removed the clamps as Lani groaned with the blood returning to her little nubs. He then unfastened the restraints at her wrists and feet as Patty leaned in and kissed her hard on the lips letting her tongue snake into her mouth... exploring. Patty let her tongue glide over the young girl's lips, her face, eventually kissing the top of her head.

"On your fucking knees," Jim commanded as Lani slumped to her knees coming to rest with her face mere inches from his waist. "Unsnap my pants," he directed. Lani knew it was time. She wondered when this would happen and now the moment was here.

She unbuckled his pants and at his direction, pilled down the zipper and pulled back the leather pants exposing his growing hard flesh.

Lani had seen pictures of penises. Joked and talked about them with other girls but in her 22 years had never actually seen one in person or touched it. Now here she was being directed to place it in her mouth.

Truthfully, it was a moment she thought she would never experience. Unlike Patty, she didnt merely prefer the touch of a woman, she was a lesbian. She knew that. From the first time she and her girlfriends from high school had their sleep over, she knew she was hooked on pussy. She would always be a lesbian but now she found herself sucking a cock.

It wasn't the first time she had sucked on something similar. She and Julie had role played with their strapon. But there was a big difference between the silicone phallus and this warm flesh sliding between her lips. Julie had shared she and her boyfriend Travis had actually engaged in oral sex. That was before Lani seduced her and making her a lesbian lover.

Julie had dated Travis in high school and it was after they graduated and just before college the relationship began to get sexual as Julie admitted she liked going down on him. It was something Lani had never fathomed she would ever do. But here she was on her knees sucking off her Master and it wasnt nearly as distasteful as she had imagined.

She actually liked the feeling of the warm flesh as it passed between her lips, growing harder and harder as she moved her tongue over the head as Pat gave instructions on just how to suck on the shaft. Pat stood over her urging her on, telling her to use her tongue, slide it across the shaft, and take it deep into her mouth.

Lani's saliva was coating the hard flesh as it dribbled down her chin. The cock made sloshing noices as it slid back and forth in Lani's warm mouth. "Fuck, take that cock, suck it bitch, suck my hard cock," Jim bellowed as he arched his back.

Patty had been wearing a top though she had long ago abandoned the bottoms so Lani could go down on her. Now she ripped off the top exposing her bare breasts to Jim who pulled on her nipples. Grasping the piercings between his fingers he pulled lightly and twisted the erect nubs.

Patty leaned in and kissed her husband as the two exchanged a soulful wet kiss as their slave sucked on Jim's hard member. "Okay, it's time," Jim bellowed as he pulled his hard member from Lani's mouth, backed up and removed his leather pants leaving him naked.

Jim walked over to the bureau, opened a drawer and removed a condom. Ripping the package open with his teeth, he took the rubber and unrolled it across his erect shaft.

Lani knew what was next but she took some satisfaction in knowing he wouldn't take her bareback and while his penis might be in her vagina, it would be sheathed. As excited as she was, she didn't relish a man coming in her. This slave thing could only go so far!

Jim turned her and guided his cock to her wet lips and eased it in. Jim's cock was not really that big. Perhaps just over five inches and Lani had taken much larger dildos and strapons nearly twice that size. Jim rocked back and forth as Patty again positioned her pussy at Lani's face and encouraged her to eat her pussy.

The three went at it hard as Jim's legs slapped Lani's ass and Patty ground her cunt into her wet face. "Take that cock, take it," Jim growled as his thighs slapped loudly against Lani's. The young student was surprised at just how good it felt - awesome actually as she felt a warm feeling overcoming her, an excitement building in her body.

Patty came first as she fell back from Lani's head followed by Jim who came hard in Lani's pussy. As Jim emptied his load deep inside, Lani herself came as the orgasm tore through her and left her resting on her forearms her head on the floor.

After the three recovered, Jim decided to show off his culinary skills by grilling a nice salmon while the girls prepared steamed vegetables. After dinner, Lani was allowed to enjoy some time in her sanctuary updating Julie on what transpired that afternoon - the first time she ever sucked a cock and was fucked, albeit with a condom!

Julie actually found it not only exciting but funny that a hard core lesbian had actually been fucked by a man! Julie also caught Lani up on her mom who had begun seeing Beth on the side. "I've never seen mom so happy! I had no idea mom and dad weren't really intimate anymore and now she and Beth get together whenever they can."

"Your dad doesn't know does he?" Lani asked.

"No, he's so much into his work...and himself.... he has no fucking clue. Beth even came over the other day and was having wine with her when dad arrived. He's glad she's got a close friend to pal around with. He just has no idea how close! Mom convinced dad to go on a golf weekend with his buddies next weekend and Beth's going to stay here. It should be a blast."

"You're not part of a threesome are you?" Lani asked.

"No silly... although that might be fun... Beth's still pretty hot. I'll give them space to play. Maybe go hang out with some friends. Can't wait to see you!"

"Ill be down soon - promise. Love you!" Lani signed off.

As Lani left her bedroom, Jim called for her to come. While Jim and Patty were both casually dressed, as a slave Lani was still kept naked but she was quite at ease with it now. She actually had not been dressed since she arrived at the lake house.

"Step out on the deck slave," Jim barked.

Lani did as directed as the cool night breeze actually gave her a chill and she felt her little nipples harden. "On your knees," Jim commanded as Patty stood by watching. "Let's see just how good your training was..." Jim laughed.

Lani knelt looking up at her Master as he once again unbuckled his pants and began fishing out his cock. She assumed he wanted another blowjob and was preparing to take the cock in her mouth when Jim let out a stream of warm urine.

Lani rocked back before she realized he was intentionally peeing on her. First her breasts and torso allowing the warm urine to splash on her lap. "That's a good little slave," Patty smiled. Jim moved his cock back and forth as he splashed the warm urine across her chest.

While anyone else might be repulsed and proably she should have, she was beyond shock now and the warm fluid actually felt good against the night air. The urine ran off her body onto the deck, as he trailed off into a trickle before putting his soft cock in her mouth to clean off.

Lani took it in without hesitation and tasted the salty fluid which still seeped from his member. She thought it tasted a bit like green tea but with a saltiness about it.

"Now lay down on your back," Patty insisted. Lani did as directed and Patty stood over her. There was no doubt Patty was going to unleash a stream of her own and Lani merely closed her eyes as the first stream splashed against her chest, her neck and her face. "Open your mouth slave," Patty commanded.

It wasn't her first taste of urine. Lani had often tasted urine on the many girls she went down on but none had actually peed in her mouth - not intentionally anyway! But Patty was now directing her stream right in Lani's mouth and the coed let her mouth fill before pushing it out and letting it run down the side of her face.

It was raw, dirty, maybe disgusting but Lani liked it. It turned her on. It was at this moment in time - this defining instant that she now felt like the slave she was trained to be. The days as Patty's pet was simply a lead up to her ultimate submission. There was no denying she loved what Jim and Patty were doing with her. She loved being their slave!

Soon the three turned in and Lani was allowed to wash up and go to bed. The next morning it was Jim who awakened her and asked her to slip something on, he wanted her to join him in town. Jim instructed her to slip on flip flops, shorts and a t-shirt but leave the panties and bra. Soon they were off in his Mercedes SUV as he asked about her week and how she felt about her experience.

Lani was a bit surprised when he made a turn into a tattoo parlor. Jim asked the young girl to follow him and then introduced Lani to Tricia, the owner. "Lani, I've seen the look you've given me and Patty with our piercings. I've always believed tattoos and piercings were personal choices and this is too. But if you wanted your nipples pierced, well Tricia's great and I'll take care of it.."

For a moment Lani had assumed Jim wanted to place a mark on her body. Some ink of his choosing but it excited her about the piercing. She had been with lots of girls that had them but she never had a desire herself. She had piercing's in both ears, but rarely wore earrings. Just often enough that they didn't close back.

Lani told Jim and Tricia she would love to have them done but asked how much it would hurt. "You can expect a quick jolt, sort of a pinch," Tricia responded. "Not much worse than the clamps I use," Jim added.

Lani removed her shirt and Tricia put on some rubber gloves and examined Lani's nipples. "Oh, these are nice. Barbells or hoops?" Tricia asked.

Lani looked at Jim. "Totally your choice," he smiled.

"Hoops, little gold one's" Lani responded.

Tricia dabbed a cold liquid against each nipple after marking each nipple with a black pen placing a dot where she would insert the needle. "Okay, here goes. You'll likely feel a sharp pinch," Tricia cautioned her as she first did the left and then the right nipple. "Typically we start off with barbells as they heal better but I'll provide you with a sheet that discusses how to clean and keep any infection away. The hoops are 14k gold."

Before Lani left she decided to also have her navel pierced. Something she once saw on one of her lesbian girlfriends.

Patty was blown away when Lani unveiled her new jewelry. "We need to be careful with them the next couple of days. They need to heal up. They're gorgeous," Patty complimented her. Lani too thought they were sexy and she was glad she did it.

"Lani, Jim and I were talking last night," Patty began, uttering her name for the first time in days. "We would like you to consider remaining our slave for the time you are at State. You'll be free to keep your garage apartment and see other girls and above all - your relationship with Julie. If you agree, well, we would waive any boarding costs. You can live in the apartment rent free and use this place too if you wanted to invite a girlfriend up here. Thoughts?" Patty asked.

Lani looked at both Jim and Patty, then slowly lowering herself to her knees, bowed down and kissed the top of Patty's foot. "Thank you Master Pat, Master Jim. Thank you for allowing me to continue to serve and please you as your slave."

Lani's journey with Patty and Jim was just beginning but it would forever change her in ways she couldn't fathom. In a few months she would meet a young student - Jannette Davis who in turn would be her student. Lani would introduce Jannette to a dark side within her. One that would lead her to The Studio and her true calling as a female dom.

Patty gazed down at her young charge - her slave. The stage was set and the next chapter was about to be written.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,902 Followers
12