The Succubus 'n The Yogi Ch. 01

Story Info
I was attacked last night as I sat in the Padmasana pose.
678 words
2.5
9.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashesh9
Ashesh9
155 Followers

I was attacked last night as I sat in the Padmasana pose meditating on my Squeezed Lingam's Svadisthana chakra!

My attacker was a female Creature from Hell: a succubus I believe the Western civilization's Legends call It!?!

But she, of course didn't know I was an accomplished Vedantist & when immersed in Adaivtya Vedanta/ Absolute Reality am beyond the grasp of mortals/ immortals/ demons/ succubi/ ghosts/ goblins while all creatures who attack me are put under a Protective Mantra which renders them Submissive to my spoken/ unspoken Commands!!!

'Be a statue demoness' I ordered: my captive became becalmed immediately as I plunged into Nirvikalpa Samadhi again regardless of the outer Brahmanda!

& after 24 hours when I regained mortal consciousness she meekly whimpered" at last My Lord Thou hast opened Thy eyes: how may this humble slave girl serve her Glorious Lord!"

"Who hast sent thee demoness? "at length I enquired of the succubus

"A Witch Jennifer, who hast seen Thy Yoga & wants to enslave Thee to control Thy Power and Skill to enrich'n empower herself!?!"

"Women's Empowerment?!?" I snorted in disgust.

"Summon her!" I pretemporarily ordered my Submissive.

" but Master M-master" she was cut off in mid-plea by a black robed beauty in a witch's peaked headgear , wearing a huge strap-on dildo, who glared at me" Yogi, how hast thou not fallen for the succubus: she's been ensnaring me males for centuries from Time immemorial??!!"

"So who are you bitch/witch/whatever that I must needs to answer your amateurish Show Cause notice???!!!!" I hollered at her. "OM!" I fired a Vedantic firebolt at her mind: totally disarmed by my Vedantic zone the impudent hussy keeled over into nothingness.....

The succubus & I both saw a man crawling into my Vedantic zone!!!

Naked from waist downwards, he wore an expensive coat & a tasteful shirt but his reddened buttocks revealed he was a masochistic toyboi of the witch: ' Mistress, Queen, Empress Divine please wake , you've still not finished spankin' me & then the promised sodomizashun' of my virgin, no good, hungry boipussy, Sweet Mommy! Humble Sonny await's Thy Pleasure O Sovereign of my body, soul'n asshole!'

"Not much of a soul, evidently, Monsieur?' I sneered sarcastically.

The Succubus suddenly started spanking her own buttocks brutally, while lewdly jigglin' 'em & thrustin' them at me, her Vedantic Master!!

'and pray what might thou be doing, young slut??" I sharply enquired [not that it was looking unsexy]

'Sire, the Witch put a spell on me!' she tremulously answered" I must needs to seduce my Master by spanking my own butt cheeks, suggestively thus fulfilling His/Her need for supremacy at regular intervals!!!'

'Keep up the good work, Succubus: pray tell me your real name, not what the bitch calls you."

'My real name, Sire is Whatever my Master desireth' she sobbed at the sheer humiliation of confessing to her utter worthlessness. Beneath my stern demeanor I felt a sudden rush of sympathy for the poor thing which had dared to try and enslave me!

'Come here my slave," I commanded her" bend over presenting your bottom to my Lingam so that your Yoni lips just lightly kisses my Lingam tip."

She complied meekly, presenting me with her self-punished red butt cheeks, shamelessly, cheekily, lustfully in abject surrender!!!

My engorged Lingam tenderly kissed her Yoni lips in a light caress as I took a deep breath or Purak as they say in Pranayamic breathing yoga & held it deep within lungs in Kumbhak . Simultaneously I squeezed my Svadisthana chakra or Kegelian band at the base of my Lingam: My Mooladhara chakra's [Prostate gland's] two petalled lotus immediately blossomed open in near orgasmic bliss deep within my Nityamba/ Buttocks!!!

The Ojas/ Semen not finding a way out through the urinary tract in my Lingam flooded up the Shushumna nadi/ Superconscious channel inside the spinal cord & I reached the thousand-petalled Chakra in the center of the Universe which is co-located in the Center of the Yogi's brain in a stream of unimaginable joy,bliss and Nirvanic pleasure!!!

OM-TAT-SAT-CHIT-ANAND ...

Ashesh9
Ashesh9
155 Followers