The Surrogate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven was doing this while he was explaining and Mila was quite amazed by the results when he had finished. She had a smooth flat 'V' in front.

"Here try these," Steven tossed her a pair Mila's panties.

She slipped into them and was amazed to see that she looked just like a woman down there.

"It's going to be hard to take a piss but you're going to have to figure out that for yourself. I've had some trans women tell me they can sit down and piss just like a lady and others have told me they have no choice but to untuck, take a piss, and then tuck and tape again. Figure it out and quick. Peter won't want you coming back from the ladies room in a nice restaurant with a piss-soaked evening gown."

"Ok get untucked and then you do it," Steven ducked out on the balcony and lit a cigarette.

Mila was surprised how easy it was to tuck with a little practice; she wished makeup was that easy. She followed Steven out on the balcony.

"Can I have one of those?" she pointed to the pack of Marlboro menthols.

"Does Mila smoke?" Steven asked.

"Secretly yes," Mila replied.

"Then you better have one," Steven offered her the pack and then lit her cigarette for her.

"You sure know a lot about this stuff," Mila leaned on the balustrade and blew smoke.

"Thirty years in the theatre starting out at the bottom you learn a lot. I spent a year working at a drag review," Steve leaned on the rail beside her.

"But you aren't gay?"

"Shit no. Not all the drag queens are gay either but most are. I'll tell you what though... I'm not gay but trannies don't count," he slapped Mila playfully on the ass and butted out his cigarette.

"Come on, we're nearly done for the day," he opened the curtain for Mila to step back inside.

Mila was still trying to get her head around the 'trannies don't count' jibe but there was too much going on in her head.

The doorbell rang and Steven grinned.

"Just in time. Fix your makeup honey and check your tuck, it's time for a fitting."

Steven came back upstairs with two packages. He opened one which contained a white satin brassiere. Steven had Mila stand naked in the middle of room while he fitted and adjusted it.

"That looks good," he said more to himself than to Mila.

He tossed Mila a pair of Haynes, fifteen denier, sheer-to-the-waist tan pantyhose.

"You know how to put these on?" Steven asked.

Mila blushed. Not just because she had worn them before when impersonating her sister but because she liked to wear them for sexual gratification when the urge took her.

Mila sat on the edge of the bed and rolled up one of the legs of the pantyhose and slipped it over her foot and eased it up her calf and then she did the same with the other foot. Because her legs were freshly shaved the sheer hose felt delightful against her sensitive skin as she eased them up her thighs and then up around her waist. She smoothed out the wrinkles in the legs and adjusted the gusset around her tucked penis.

"You've done that more than once or twice," Steven said.

Mila ignored him and took the pair of white full-cut satin panties and stepped into them. She sighed audibly as she pulled them up her legs, the satin slipping over her nylons created little sparks of delectation and Mila bit her lips to prevent herself from sighing again. Her cock was becoming uncomfortably thick between her legs but the tape held.

Steven helped Mila to her feet and had her turn around while he examined her critically.

"You'd pass nine times out of ten. We need to work on your posture and mannerisms but you look good. Here; take a look," Steven led her over to the full-length mirror.

Mila was amazed. She'd seen herself dressed as a woman before but she looked beautiful with her platinum blonde hair caressing to her shoulders, her pretty face with smoky eyes, her perky breasts, slim waist, tight buttocks and long legs clad in the gossamer hose.

"Slip these on," Steven put a pair of black four-inch high heeled pumps on the floor.

Mila put a foot in one of them and it fitted perfectly, then Steven steadied her while she slipped into the other. She stumbled and fell against him and he held her close, his face inches from hers, he inhaled her perfume. He saw the alarm in her face and he helped to steady her and then released her.

"Look now."

And she did and she loved what she saw. Her stance wearing the high heels pushed out her buttocks and put more shape into her calf and thigh muscles so her legs looked even longer and sexier.

They went back into the bedroom, she a little unsteady on her feet but getting the hang of walking in the heels; after all it wasn't the first time.

Steven lifted a dress off the pile of clothing on the bed and helped Mila but it on. It was scoop-neck summer dress with a flounce to the skirt. Something she could wear during the day and still look sexy. He zipped the back of it for her and took her back to the mirror.

Mila was looking at her twin sister.

"Enough for today. You sleep in this room tonight; we start early tomorrow. You're getting your first laser treatment then I'm bringing in a voice coach. You'll be practicing movement and voice most of tomorrow and of course makeup and tucking."

"Keep practicing your makeup tonight; try to get a nice evening effect. You stay dressed as Mila at all times including your bed clothes. There are plenty here to choose from. Try them all on and see what you look best in. I want a fashion parade tomorrow," Steven actually smiled at her for the first time.

"Goodnight Mila," Steven leaned in and brushed his lips on her cheek.

Mila hadn't even noticed that it had got dark outside.

To be continued