The Text Message Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today, I would start to spice things up a bit. I still couldn't really use my right arm but I was in the fortunate situation that it didn't matter. My main concern was to not force Dolores into sex with me while still getting her used to the thought. I sat down in the middle of the couch and waited for the girls to come out of the kitchen.

They both did, fully nude as they had removed their aprons, and stood in front of me, waiting for my orders which they expected to be to go and study. Instead, I ordered them to go and dress in a wide muscle shirt which would cover them but still granted me any kind of access I could desire.

"Dolores, come and sit here," I prompted when they returned and extended my left arm to indicate where I wanted her.

Slowly she approached, unsure of what would happen.

"Make yourself comfortable."

She had known me for several months by now and she knew how I treated Alicia and more than once she had witnessed how I offered comfort and comfortability so she quickly curled up on my side, letting me hold her caringly.

"Alicia, at my feet."

I could clearly see the joy on her face that I wasn't locking myself in the office alone anymore. She settled in and rubbed her cheek against my thigh and crotch.

"Dolores, have you ever been tested for STDs?"

"Yes, Master. The last time after we were brought to the hospital after the shooting. The result was negative."

"Great news. Thanks. Alicia, I could really need a tension relieving blowjob, right now."

Einstein was definitely wrong. She spun around from her relaxed sideways sitting position to a kneeling one within less than an instant and looked up at me with uncontained delight but Dolores tightened almost as fast.

"A lasting one, my beloved Master?"

"As lasting as you can make it."

"Can Dolores help?"

I could feel how Dolores wound up to the breaking point.

"No, I want Dolores to watch, learn and most importantly relax."

I turned my head to Dolores, "Relax, Gorgeous, you won't be part of it, you'll just watch and if it becomes too much for you, you're allowed to leave."

Alicia seemed to understand my intentions as she clearly set out to make it last. Her ministrations were accompanied by various comments on how much she loved to feel my cock react to her touches, how she enjoyed it entering her mouth, how turned on she became from feeling its heat, how great it was to suck on my balls, how wonderful my sack felt in her hand, how she wished she could share this act of love with Dolores.

Soon after Alicia had begun I had leaned back and given myself to the pleasure of her mouth. I could feel how Dolores relaxed and curiously watched what Alicia was doing. Relaxing more with every minute but never enough to actually join in. It didn't matter as today was all about Dolores seeing a cock without being raped or forced or degraded.

Alicia kept me on the brink for an eternity and when she finally pushed me past the point of no return, I couldn't do anything but scream in pleasure.

"Oh, God, yes," was all I got out before Dolores moved up to engage in a passionate kiss with me while I still pumped my sperm into Alicia's mouth.

"I'm sorry, Master. I forgot myself," Dolores said after I broke our kiss because she leaned a bit too hard on my injured shoulder.

"Don't be sorry. I hope you enjoyed the kiss as much as I did."

"I did, Master. I hope to be able to give you as much pleasure as Alicia does soon."

"Take your time, Gorgeous. I want you to enjoy sex and that means that you need to be as relaxed as possible. Even if you are my sub, I will not force you to do anything you are not ready for. You must tell me if I demand something you cannot give yet. Ok?"

I was rewarded with a careful hug from Dolores who had by now remembered that my shoulder was not healed yet.

"You are really as perfect and considerate as Alicia always said. May I give her a kiss to get a taste of you from her?"

"Sure."

She slid off me towards Alicia who was still kneeling between my knees, smiling widely but awkwardly, making me realise that she still had my load in her mouth.

"Dolores, wait a second. Alicia, open your mouth."

They both complied and Alicia proudly presented her prize, a mouth full of cum.

"Dolores, that's more than just a taste. Is that still ok with you?"

"I... I'm not sure, Master. But I want to try."

"Alicia, swallow some of it and then share the rest with Dolores."

It was an incredible turn-on to see the two visually so contrasting girls share a sensual kiss. After a tentative start, Dolores found out that she didn't mind the taste of my cum at all and soon they were kissing deeply with the last few drops of my load smearing all over their faces.

The three of us cuddled a bit more in front of the TV before I withdrew to my room. I still had a quite a few things to prepare for the move on Friday.

+++

We repeated the very same thing on Tuesday and I could feel how Dolores relaxed earlier and I had the impression as if she tried to convince herself to join in. But whether she tried or not she didn't team up with Alicia until it was time for the cum sharing kiss.

On Wednesday I was called in the morning that the furniture was going to be delivered and, after coordinating with Ben, had his sub receive it.

I dreaded looking at the emailed invoice but knew I had to face it sooner or later. The billing amount was one dollar. It had been painful as hell to get shot but I had sure gained quite a lot out of it.

In order to motivate Dolores a bit, there was no cum for her that day as I shot my load into Alicia's throat. I smiled inwardly when I saw Dolores pout a bit when she didn't get anything but a kiss when she kissed. I seemed to have taken a good route by letting Alicia show Dolores how much fun she had with my cock while giving Dolores time to get used to it.

On Thursday evening after my post-dinner blowjob, Dolores had been very close to joining in, I informed my girls that I had booked them in a wellness and beauty spa where they would get pampered all day with massages, various saunas and beauty treatments starting early on Friday through to late afternoon when I would pick them up for a dinner at a restaurant. Lars had not been happy when I told him that I needed a day off after having missed a week already due to being shot but knowing all too well that I had returned to work a week earlier than recommended by the doctor he realised that he was not in a position to complain.

So I sent the girls off in a cab around seven in the morning and only five minutes later the moving company rushed in. They knew that they were on a strict timetable and that they had to be finished by five in the evening so they quickly started to pack everything into moving boxes and disassemble the furniture, carried everything downstairs to the waiting truck and drove off to the new home of Alicia, Dolores and myself where they unpacked everything, stored the things away as I instructed them and reassembled everything, including the items that had already been delivered.

They were done by four thirty, just in time for me to take a careful shower, the wound was mostly healed but I didn't want to take any unnecessary risks, and drive to the spa where Alicia and Dolores were already waiting for me.

They were beaming with joy and gratitude for the gift I had treated them to and it took all my willpower to playfully rebuff their advances on making it worth my money. I took them to a nice Italian restaurant where they had a pizza each while I had a half a dozen oysters as a starter and a plate of spaghetti Mediterranean as the main course. My inquiry about dessert was negated as they started to get impatient to get home and thank me properly. I could clearly see that they were up for something and the assumption that Dolores would try to give herself to me tonight was probably not far off the mark. If only they knew that the main surprise was still out there, I smiled to myself as I ordered a coffee. After the coffee, I paid the bill and took them to the car, ordered them both into the back seat and handed them a blindfold each.

"Put these on."

Dolores was already putting hers on but Alicia's curiosity got the better of her, "Nick?"

"Anything unclear about my command?" I asked, playfully scolding her.

"No, of course not," and she quickly complied as well.

The ride to the house was only a few minutes which was one of the reasons why I had chosen this particular restaurant. I stopped in front of the house, not putting the car in the garage.

"Master? We can't be home yet, the drive was way too short. Where are we?"

"Quiet," I said with a stern voice.

I got out and opened the back door to help Alicia out of the car and walked her in front of the two steps leading up to the front porch before I returned to the car and brought Dolores right next to her.

"Hold the blindfold in place until my countdown reaches zero."

I started slowly counting backwards from ten and had both blindfolds loosened by the time I had reached four.

"Three. Two. One. Zero."

Simultaneously they lowered the blindfolds, peering around nervously. I don't know what they had expected but they still didn't understand.

"Master, where are we?"

"This, Beautiful, is, as of today, our new home."

I held up the keys to the door.

"Go ahead. Explore it."

"But Master, this is huge!"

As they didn't move on their own I walked up on the patio, unlocked the door and opened it wide.

"One more time. Go ahead and explore it."

Still overawed, they stumbled up the steps and entered the building and marvelled at everything, enquiring repeatedly on how I had managed to get everything moved.

Alicia shrieked with joy when she discovered the outdoor whirlpool in the garden and they were both shivering from anticipation when they discovered the custom-made bed upstairs in the master suite which was clearly designed to host three persons at the same time.

After showing them the terrace, I took them back downstairs and pointed towards the door leading down to the cellar.

"Do you want to go and look at your punishment and reward room?"

"Master?"

"Follow me," I said as I walked downstairs and entered the dungeon, turning on the light.

Alicia's mouth dropped open, "Oh my God. Master. This is paradise! Please, I will do whatever is needed for you to take me here and work me over for an hour or two."

"The day after you get your high school diploma I will treat you to four hours."

I should have expected it but I almost missed her when I grabbed her body to stop her falling over and hurting herself as her knees gave way, her body started shaking and a wet spot appeared on her skirt from the squirting.

"Master, forgive me."

I swatted her butt, "Of course, Beautiful. Dolores, what about you? Do you like it?"

"I'm not sure, Master. But if Alicia cums from just thinking about it I guess I will enjoy it, too."

"We'll have to see. Did you enjoy it when Theresa punished you with pain?"

"No, and she rarely did."

"Now let's get upstairs, I feel like celebrating!"

I took them to one of the smaller bedrooms where I had furnished a wide and deep couch with a large gym mat in front of it. The intention was clear that one person, most likely me, would get treated to a show by two others, most likely my precious subs. I connected my phone to the stereo and started some electronic music and sat down on the couch.

"Dance for me. Make me mad with lust."

They both didn't need a second prompt. They quickly conferred and then started dancing separately, each on her own, moving sensuously to the music, showing off their flexibility and their clothed bodies. Soon they approached each other for a quick stroke before again drifting apart, turning and moving, seemingly lost in the music. They got closer, shared a touch and separated again and again and I noticed that they stayed closer to each other with every repetition until they were rubbing and feeling each other's bodies and starting to engage in an erotic kiss, letting their tongues dance.

Unnoticed by me, Alicia had opened Dolores' blouse and suddenly she was standing in only her black bra and started reciprocating and soon had Alicia stand in her white bra. The skirts soon followed their shirts and about ten minutes after they had started the dance their hands were roaming all over their bodies.

I yearned to touch them but decided to refrain myself for the time being and was rewarded by the girls simultaneously removing each other's bras and starting to alternately lick and suck at their nipples.

Their patience was running short and their panties didn't remain on for much longer and shortly after they were on the ground in a sixty-nine going at their pussies with gusto quickly pushing each other to climaxes.

Not surprising, this show got me thoroughly hard, a fact not missed by Alicia who soon moved over to me and used one hand to rub my erection and one hand to knead one of Dolores' breasts, switching her mouth from sucking cock to kissing Dolores. For a moment it looked as if Dolores might add her own hand to Alicia's on my cock but she couldn't get herself to make it so she settled on massaging Alicia perky tits.

After a few minutes of this, Alicia got up on her knees and straddled me, pushing Dolores head to rest on my upper abdomen, just below my solar plexus. She guided my cock to her own entrance, checked with me for my consent and slowly lowered herself until she enveloped my entire erection.

"Oh, God, so wonderful, so perfect."

Dolores had tightened up again when she realised what was about to happen but the obvious pleasure Alicia experienced helped her relax again. She kept looking fascinated as Alicia rose and dropped again and again, loudly describing the pleasure she felt.

"Oh my God, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Oh, Master, I'm gonna cum."

"Yes, cum for me, Beautiful. Squirt for me, Beautiful," I spurred her on, starting to meet her with forceful upward thrusts.

There was no mistaking when she came as she lifted her pussy off my cock and rubbed her clit as she squirted a fountain right into Dolores' face. Soon she was back on my cock, though, continuing to ride me and it didn't take long until she was cumming again but this time she didn't move off but instead impaled herself as deep as she could, flooding my balls with her juices. She had really learned to enjoy her squirting since I had explained to her that I wasn't gross out by it at all but to contrary turned on immensely.

Her quivering pussy and feeling her hot juices run down my balls hurled me to the edge and only a few seconds after Alicia I came, releasing my load into her still trembling pussy.

It was only now that I realised that Dolores was furiously masturbating and followed right after me with an orgasm of her own.

We lay there for a minute or two before Alicia started speaking.

"Dolores, maybe if you ask Master, he'll allow you to clean my pussy with your tongue. Would you like that?"

"Oh, God, yes. Master, please! May I?"

"Of course, Gorgeous. If you really want to."

"Thank you, Master."

"Leave your head where it is but turn on your back," Alicia directed and Dolores quickly acted accordingly.

As soon as Dolores was in position, Alicia lifted herself off my cock and replaced it with her fingers, moved up quickly and took a posture that would allow me to see exactly what was happening. When she was positioned above Dolores' opened mouth and extended tongue she removed her fingers and let our combined juices flow out of her and into Dolores. When the flow stopped, Dolores started to actively lick the pussy above her mouth in an attempt to lure out some more. It didn't take long until they were in a full make-out session with Dolores licking and Alicia riding Dolores' face. I wasn't very surprised that my cock was hard again by the time Alicia had another climax crashing over her and I decided to take Dolores one step further.

I ordered them down on the floor in a sixty-nine with Alicia on top and shoved into Alicia from behind as soon as I could. I didn't try to make it last this time, also because my right arm hurt, but fucked her hard and fast, giving Dolores a close-up view. To my surprise, I soon felt Dolores licking at Alicia's clit, accepting that my testicles slapped into her face on every thrust and that her tongue made regular contact with my shaft. After only a few minutes, I felt my balls tighten and pulled out just before I came and let the spurts land on Alicia pussy and drip down on Dolores' face.

I sat back, trying to recover and taking a good look at the two beauties cleaning each other. The view was way too alluring but two climaxes in less than a quarter of an hour seemed to be the limit. I let them finish and Alicia took the opportunity to lick Dolores to a screaming climax before sending them to clean up and rejoin me downstairs on the couch.

"Dolores, did you enjoy that?"

"It was marvellous. I was afraid at first, but when I saw how much pleasure Alicia experienced while she rode you I really relaxed and when she squirted in my face I understood that sex with a man can be fun and great and everything it hasn't been for me so far."

"I didn't push you too far when I came on your face?"

"No, Master. I was proud that you deemed me worthy to give me some of the cum and that I didn't flinch but felt joy when you did it."

"Good. One day when you are ready we will repeat this session the other way round."

"Right now I feel as if this day has already come, Master."

"Don't rush it, Gorgeous. Don't rush it."

+

We spent the remainder of the evening discovering the smaller details of the house. As my wounds were still healing I sent the girls to sleep in the double bedroom and stayed alone in the master suite. In my mind, on the top floor were the master suite, the double bedroom, the empty room and the fuck room.

It didn't take me long to fall asleep after I had just cum twice in a relatively short time but I still heard the moaning from the girls going at it a bit more.