The Twins, Revisited Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course that mattered little as neither bothered to turn if off after they finished me. My face came into plain view, as I sat to inspect my genitals, that erotic smile on my face, plain as day. The girls giggled and we continued on. The girls went silent, placing their hands to their mouths, as Arlene's face came into view, dropping to get her shave and afterwards, Mandy's.

"Well, no doubt about it...No one will know who's in that video!" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Hey it was fun...Right?" Arlene replied, turning to look at me, a half grin on her face.

"Like ya it was Barry...You're still dripping!" Mandy added, as she bent to suck in my cock head.

I moaned as her lips closed on me and nodded my head trying to talk. "Yes – Ummm – God yes – it was – Ummm fuck – fun...But you two gotta get rid of that video!" I finally completed, when Mandy took her last slurp.

Arlene shut the cam-corder off and threw it aside, as the girls rolled over, looking at me, drawing in tight to my body and rested their chins on my chest. A brief silence followed, just before they reached to kiss me and Arlene asked,

"Soooo, like I heard Mandy ask you to fuck her ass...Are you going to?"

I was honest and told her I wanted to, watching Mandy's expression brighten.

"Good, cause I'm going to record it! Hey...We're getting rid of the video anyway –might as well have some more fun...Right?" Arlene replied, at my answer and giggled before, adding, "Besides I can wait and I found this awesome toy of moms and I want to try it out!"

The girls moved quickly, jumping up and, in an almost, choreographed movement went about setting things up. I watched the blur of ass, tits and pussy whirl around the room, as the girls completed their set up. I got up, amazed once again at my sisters, and retrieved a glass of wine and leaned against the bathroom doorway, to continue watching.

As fast as it started it was over and Mandy approached, a very wanton look in her eyes, with her hand out stretched and finger bending to draw me nearer. I approached and, as we closed, she reached out grabbing me, drawing me tight against her body. Slowly her leg rose and with her knee and calf she massaged my hip and leg, leaning in to whisper,

"I want you. I want you hard and deep in my ass. Forget about Arlene just do me like you love me...Like no other woman!"

From the corner of my eye I caught Arlene, with camera in hand, moving about the room, recording our every move. She wore something, but Mandy's demanding ways kept me from really seeing. Slowly, Mandy pulled me towards the master bed, now stripped bare, only the sheet remaining, with hand on my arm and the other wrapped firmly around my stiff, throbbing cock.

Mandy never lost contact with me and when we reached the bed, she made sure my hands were in constant contact with her quivering body. I was one with her, by that time, and as she turned to climb onto the bed, I made sure my cock followed her and she rewarded me by rubbing her ass crack up and down my shaft. Mesmerized, I looked down and found her ass glistening, well lubricated with anal lubricant, not quite able to recall when she managed to do so and not caring.

Mandy finished her climb and rolled over, lifting her legs high, holding them, presenting her lubricated hole. I recall thinking it odd, different from the other times, but didn't care. I wanted two things, my sister and relief. I moved into position, seeing Arlene's naked form moving, the camera focused in on the action and blocked her out. My sight went to tunnel vision and Mandy's sweet rectum was all I saw, as I guided my cock home, sliding between her up-raised legs.

I dropped my hands to either side of my sister, as she guided my cock into position, my ass raised and poised to push in. With a "Please Baby Please" look, Mandy released my cock and I pushed gently, feeling my cock slide rapidly in. Mandy's eyes went wide, a moan escaped her lips and she clutched my shoulders, dragging me down, as I pushed my cock in. I'll never forget how good her ass felt. The tightness, the electricity as we merged together was magical; and her words, most of all that night, as I started to work her ass, with brotherly love.

"Tell me you'll be my lover forever....Please Barry, I couldn't bare it if you said no." She whispered and then gasped loudly, when I buried my shaft and held it, saying but one word, "Yes."

Mandy and I worked to a rhythm of our own, our breath shortening and sweat forming, my balls slapping her ass cheeks with each thrust and her tits rolling wild on her chest. Arlene was gone from mind and sight, but not for long.

"Oh – God – Barry – your – cock – Oh God – oh – my – fuckin' – GOD!" Mandy moaned out to my thrusts.

Mandy was close, I felt it deep inside her and I was rising to her demands when I felt Arlene's presence. I tried to ignore her, but her hand wrapped around my ball sack and squeezed and I felt her teeth sink into my ass cheek. As she bit me, working her nibbling bites around my thrusting ass, I felt something else and started to raise my head, just as Arlene shoved the vibrator home. I screamed out, my cock hardening and shoving hard into Mandy's ass. Arlene had pushed an anal vibrator deep into me and started pulling in and out as I thrust into Mandy.

"God Damn Barry – how – big – are – you...Fuck your vibrating!" Mandy screamed out, as Arlene laughed, shoving the vibrator in deeper.

"Oh Jesus Mandy I'm...Oh Fuck...I'm...I'mm Cummmmmiiiiinnnnnggggg!" I screamed out, slamming my cock deep and holding it.

Just as I closed my eyes, I saw Mandy's hand go to her mouth, stifling a loud scream and felt the deep shudder inside her and then the climax, as her hips went crazy.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEE...OH GOD...OH MY FUCKING GOD...DON'T STOP...DON'T STOP BARRY!" She finally screamed out, as her climax peaked and her pussy released a gushing flow.

Arlene pulled my anal vibrator fee and like a wild man, I humped Mandy like crazy, feeling climax shock, after shock, course through my body. Mandy cried and moaned and clutched me tight riding out my fucking fury. Suddenly, she released me, her arms and legs falling free and laid there, writhing.

With strength I never knew I had, I pushed up, looking back and down, seeing the river of cum flowing from Mandy's ass and pushed away, pulling my throbbing cock out of her ass. A final scream escaped her lips and then she rolled over, silent, quivering. I dropped to her side, barely able to breathe myself, hearing Arlene's words like they were miles away.

"Holy shit, you two, that was fucking awesome! What a fucking show! Oh my God Mandy you should see how much cum is running out of your ass!" Arlene's words came through a sexually spent fog.

When I came around, Mandy was lying on top of me, her lips close to mine and whispering.

"Don't ever stop fucking me...Even if we get married to others some day." And with a husky growl, she bent, seeking my lips with a hard, passionate, kiss that left me breathless.

"Okay, like that's a wrap!" Arlene boomed out and giggled, it was the last thing I heard. When I came back around, the girls were talking, sounding far away.

"Oh God his shaved cock looked sooooo fucking awesome going in...You'll see - I got it all on camera!" Arlene was explaining, excitedly, to Mandy, and I closed my eyes again, smiling, drifting off.

12