The Van

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh, does princess not like the word tits?" He asks in a mocking manner. I look away at this, very embarrassed for some reason. This guy is so...I dunno. But it feels like he can look in my mind and know what I'm thinking. It scares me as it's like I can't hide anything from him.

"Look at the camera and say 'I have big fat fucking tits.' And, oh, make them swing when you say it. And make sure you repeat it a few times ya dirty whore," he orders now. I turn to look at him, giving him a clear 'please don't make me do this' expression. He of course leans back, puts his arms behind his head and waits. He looks like a man that's in heaven.

I sigh as I know I'm going to have to do it. Worse, that I want to do it. Him telling me to do that made me tingle so bad that I twitched from it. As spread open as I am, I know my womanhood can be seen, and soon...he's see that I've gotten aroused. He's turning me into something I didn't know I could be.

"I have big fat fucking tits," I tell the camera, only I accidentally accent "tits" so it comes out the loudest. As I say this, I move my upper body a little bit left and right, which makes my breasts dangle and swing. I keep doing this, moving a bit faster and harder to make them swing harder.

"I have big fat fucking tits. I have big fat fucking tits," I repeat over and over to the camera while making my breasts swing. Doing this makes me so incredibly humiliated as in the corner of my eye, an 18-wheeler has kept pace with the van, meaning the driver is probably looking at me do this. It's this humiliation that makes me incredibly hot, to the point that my breathing picks up. It makes me start to yell the phrase.

Thomas laughs at me as I do this. Then I hear another set of laughter, and discover the driver is laughing too. He can't even see me or what I'm doing, but is still laughing at me. Dear me how pathetic am I? What have I become?

Feeling like this, I don't move when Thomas stands up again. I don't even move when he plops his cock on my chest. Having a feeling this was coming, I just look down and watch as he grabs my tits and presses them together with his huge cock in between. Despite his cock being so large, it seems to disappear within my tits, making me oddly proud.

Thomas starts to titty fuck me now. He holds my breasts in a death grip moving them up and down his cock roughly. There's a clapping sound from this when they smack against him, as well as a sound of moaning from him. For he looks as if it really feels good to fuck my tits.

"Enough of this," Thomas suddenly says, letting go of my tits. He then moves to the side of my bench seat and reaches over. I yelp in surprise and shock as the back of my seat lets go and I fall back with it. It slams down, to which I find myself laying down instead of sitting, with the seat acting now like a bed.

"Tell the camera how you and your big fat tits are about to get fucked hard," Thomas orders as he removes his shirt. Damn near panting, I feel like I'm going to have panic attack. Not because of how scared I am, but from how aroused I am. I can't be liking this. I just can't. It's too insane. I can't like the thought of him fucking me hard with that huge, hard cock of his. I can't be loving this.

"I...I..." I try to say, but my own excited breathing stops me. I try hard to calm down thinking that I may really have a panic attack or worse. I'm able to at least take deep breaths.

"Me and my big fat titties are about to get fucked hard," I practically yell as I look up at the ceiling. Saying this sends a jolt of arousal over me, and that's without him even touching me. I'm just so worked up, like I'm made out of electricity. The fact my legs are spread wide and can't move only makes it even more intense.

"You better believe it. I'm going to fuck ya pussy so hard it'll feel like a gangbang," Thomas grunts as he kneels down between my legs. He then open hand slaps my womanhood. Just smacks it, hard.

I cry out in pain as a shockwave from this blow moves over my body. Like a twinge of pain that starts between my legs but runs everywhere. The pain of it is amplified by the fact that I hear him laugh after doing it. Then he slaps my pussy again, knowing I'm powerless to stop him. It makes the same feeling move over me, only this time I feel my womanhood throb as it wants more. It wants to be touched.

He moves up to me as I lay like this, my legs spread wide and pussy open. He kneels on the seat between my legs slowly, where he grabs his manhood and slaps it against my pussy. I keep looking up at the ceiling, but I do glance at him, truly loving the sight of the big, muscular pornstar man between my spread legs. More than ever before, I'm beyond aroused. I don't want to have sex. I don't want to make love. I want to be fucked. I want to be fucked hard like all I am is a sex toy.

I whimper as he keeps slapping his cock right on my clit, teasing it in such a cruel way. The camera is no doubt filming all of this, and how he's treating my most precious place on my body. Slapping it, and slapping his cock on it, he truly treats it like he owns it.

Suddenly he stops, and then puts his cock at my entrance. He then starts to insert it, which makes my lips spread apart wide. I feel his hard manhood slide into me as I've never been this wet. Only he's so large. His cock pushes me open in a way I've never felt before. It makes me feel spread open and vulnerable but on the inside. Like it's doing it to be emotionally.

His cock doesn't seem to end. It goes inside me and keeps going, spreading my pussy walls apart. And I feel how my pussy grips to it, like trying to milk it. It's the damnest feeling I've ever felt.

"Damn this pussy is tight," Thomas moans as he keeps slowly shoving his cock in me. His manhood goes way past where my boyfriend's cock ends. It explores this unused part of me, making me feel so very exposed and helpless. That there's no part of me he can't reach.

He inserts his cock all the way until his balls press against me. To this, he holds himself over me so he can look at my face while I feel his manhood inside me, owning me. I feel his eyes boring into me until I can no longer take it and move them from the ceiling to look at him.

And then he starts to fuck me.

He pulls his hips back and slams them down, shoving his cock deep inside me. He thrusts like this over and over again, slamming into me hard. It's so rough and his cock goes so deep in me that I can't be quiet. I start to moan loud, loud enough for the other cars around to hear. And there's no mistaking these are loud moans of pleasure.

His cock goes so deep in me. It feels like I'm being impaled by it as it spreads me open so much. It's almost what I think sex with a horse would be like. It is incredible.

He keeps thrusting into me, ramming me and making my body rock. Within moments I can feel my ankles get scrapped up as they are pulled against the cuffs as he fucks me hard enough to move my entire body. Even my tits violently bounce to hit my chin with each thrust.

"Yeah yeah! Fuck the bitch good!" The driver yells back excitedly, no doubt from my moaning scream as he fucks me like I've never been fucked before. It's clear he doesn't give a damn about my pleasure or what I'm feeling. The way he uses me, or should I say my pussy, is to get himself off. To make sure he gets his. He doesn't care if he has to murder my pussy to do it.

Each thrust makes me scream my moan as he fucks me so hard and fast. I can feel myself becoming raw from how fast he's doing it. Not just raw, but open. Like my pussy will never be like it was before him and will forever be ruined by him.

His hand goes to my throat now, where he chokes me. Only I don't get scared. Not even when he squeezes tight. Instead, my eyes roll back as it makes the sensation of what he is doing even more intense. It makes each tiny little movement his cock does in me feel 5 times more than what it is.

Then it happens. I climax. Only it is not like my normal orgasm at all. Normally it builds nice and slow, getting warmer and warmer until I feel hot enough to boil, at which point it flows over me. This time my orgasm feels mean. It feels angry. It doesn't flow at all, but rams into me, forcing me to feel the violent waves of pleasure.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm fucking cumming," I scream in joy, shock and disgust as he keeps fucking me. Each wave of pleasure that hits me makes me act like I've been electrocuted for my body arches and bucks as it's more than I can take. The waves are just so strong and intense that I can't feel or focus on anything else.

The pleasure gets so intense that everything goes white for a moment as all I can do is feel how alive my body feels. It's like an out of body experience where I go inside my own orgasm to swim in it. Where there is nothing but this sexual pleasure.

When I come back, I find he is still fucking me. My body is nearly limp which makes it easier for him to do as he wants. Especially as I don't make any noise now, so the only thing heard is the sound of our two bodies smacking together as well as the wet sounds of his cock in my pussy.

He begins to pant hard, and then pulls out of me. He moves on his knees up my body, until he is straddling my stomach. Here he jerks on his cock, looking like a man that's about to cum himself. He jerks himself off too, with it being the first time I've ever seen a guy do it.

Thomas begins to cum, but he aims it at my breasts. Thick, long strands of cum shoot out, landing right across my left breast, then my right. He even thrusts forward and makes one strand land across my face, where I feel the warmth of the goo.

He cums a lot more than my boyfriend ever did. After just a second my boyfriend was finished and basically a pile of goo. Thomas shoots his cum for what feels like hours, with several streams of his seed landing all over my tits and face as he aims.

When he finishes he looks at me, now coated in cum like a whore. He then moves further up my body, basically climbing over me. And then I see why.

He lowers his cock to my face, where he presses it against my mouth. I once again open for him, letting him put it in my mouth. There I suck and clean him, using my tongue to lick at his dick. There I taste not just cum but what I gather is my own juices. For about a minute he makes me clean his cock, his cock never going soft.

Then he pulls out and climbs off me. Still naked, he lifts the seat so I'm now in a seated position again, my arms still tied behind the seat. When I'm pulled up, I see the camera and stare at it. I can't see what it is showing, but I can imagine it is quite the sight; me naked, coated in cum, with a well-fucked pussy on display.

Thomas knocks on the wall, to which the driver knocks back, neither saying anything. And then calmly Thomas starts to dress. He has no issue with being naked where so many can see as his cock swing about until he finally pulls up his pants to hide it.

I'm left naked and on display, my cum coated tits jiggling with the movement of the van for all the other cars to see. It makes me wonder how many other cars saw me getting fucked. How many saw or heard me cum?

I do finally look down, to which I get a grand look of my tits, where they look like I feel. And then I look at my pussy. My lips are still parted and it just looks...open. Used and open.

It's only now do I notice that the sky is rather dark. That what should have been just 40 minutes lasted much longer as night has fallen. Moreover, I recognize where we are. We are close to the park where they picked me up. In fact, I think we are headed back there. I think the driver just drove in huge circles around the area.

Thomas leans forward and undoes my left ankle cuff. Then my right. Finally, I'm able to close my legs, which feels painfully sore. It's so bad I groan a bit when I close my legs.

Then the loop around my hands loosens as it opens. Winching, I'm able to remove my hands and finally bring them from behind me. The first thing I do is rub my wrists as the loop really pressed into me. It'll be days before the indention fades.

"Turn around. Put your knees on the seat and bend over," Thomas says as he sits in his seat. I whimper at this as there's nothing more he can do. He got everything he wanted. He even came all over me and hasn't given me a rag or anything.

With a sigh, I slowly do what he wants. I turn in my seat, putting my knees on it. When I do, I know he can see my ass and backside, which I think is the point. I then lean over the back of the seat, where my cum-coated tits dangle. Now I get to look out the back windows, where I see a young professional tailgating the van. Then I see him notice me, or should I say my tits.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. Thomas swats at my ass, hitting it with his open hand. I cry out with each hit as he is hitting me very hard. Each time I winch and take the blow on whichever cheek he decides to slap.

It occurs to me that he's spanking me. Spanking me like this, probably with the hope that someone looks in and sees. When they do, like the car behind us, they would think I asked for this and that I want it. They would never think that all this just happened to me, nor did I ask it.

"You deserved what you got," Thomas says while spanking me. By now he's been spanking me for minutes and my ass is very red. It's sore and raw which makes each blow sting. It starts to get so bad that tears start to fall again, even if I'm enjoying this. It makes me feel like a sex object again. That I'm not some goofy nerd, but a hot piece of ass that all men wish they could be with.

"With your fat tits bouncing and tight pussy on display," he continues as he keeps spanking me. Now I see that we are just down the street from the park. That within seconds, we'll be back and this will be over.

"You deserve this, just like you deserve for perverts to watch what you got," he says, only I notice something; he believes this. This isn't just him saying something to be mean or to affect me. He really believes all that he just said.

He keeps spanking me and I lower my head. Every inch of my ass is hit, causing me to whimper and jerk. With my eyes closed, I start to repeat after him, "I deserve this." Doing it makes the tingles begin again.

The van comes to a stop. When I turn to look, I see the park's entrance as the van stopped right where it picked me up. Only now the park is closed as it's night. Thankfully there's no one anywhere around and no perv cars have followed us.

"W-Wait, please," I beg as Thomas suddenly grabs my arms and yanks them behind me. Using his strength, not that I'm strong enough to fight at the moment, he pulls my arms behind me and makes me arch my back. Then I feel and hear him zip tie my wrists together. The hard plastic going around both wrists to trap them.

The van door is opened, letting the night air stream in. Thomas then grabs a handful of my hair and pulls, forcing me off the seat. He half drags, half pulls me towards the door. Again he's so strong that my struggling does nothing.

"No! NO! You can't. Please!" I beg as he pulls me out of the van, naked. He forces me out and onto the sidewalk, completely naked and helpless. Never have I felt so scared or humiliated. For now I feel every tiny move that my tits make as I'm fully on display for the world to see, with my hands cuffed behind me.

Thomas then gets in the van and shuts the door. Not believing this, I stare at him through the glass, thinking that this is some sort of sick joke. But I see he has turned the camera so it captures me like this, naked in public. Please don't let that be the closing shot of the video.

Then the van door opens. When it does, a huge relief comes over me as it was just a joke. A mean fucking joke meant to scare me. And boy, did it work. I had visions of my life being over.

"Forgot to give you this, Ms Fat Tits," Thomas says, and then throws a small stack of bills at me. They hit me right in the chest, where they seem to explode all over me, sending bills everywhere. I can plainly see it's money now. A stack of $50s that flutter down, with many sticking to me thanks to his cum.

It's the $5,000. At least I think it is, given the amount of $50s I see. They fall to my feet, the $50s spreading out everywhere.

I hear the van door close but hear it starting to drive off first. I look at it as it drives off, the exhaust making many of the $50s fly about. The camera is aimed at me as it drives off, knowing that there's going to be laughter on the track at leaving me like this.

I watch it as it calmly drives off, obeying all the street laws as I'm left naked at this park, cuffed...and paid.