The Villages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He orders a drink," Kevin continued. "Then he smiles at me – actually not a smile but more of a leer. And he says to me, 'Your wife's a fabulous fuck.' That's exactly what he said! Just like that."

I shook my head, embarrassed.

"And then Bill laughs at me and says, 'But with your limp dick you probably don't remember what a good fuck she is.' I just sat there not knowing what to say. Can you imagine one guy doing that to another?"

"That's very cruel," I said.

"Yes it is," he said. "After I told Shirley she quit ... uh ... seeing him."

"I don't blame her," I said.

"I appreciate what you're doing for Shirley," Kevin said. "She's been very happy and outgoing for the past three months since she met you. You have been a gentleman the whole time – a real gentleman."

Then he looked at me and said very seriously, "I hope you ... I mean ... well there's really no other way to say this and I need to say it. I hope you will continue to ... enjoy ... my wife's ... ah ... company. You are welcome to drop by our house in the evening to ... to ... see her ... you know what I mean ... whenever you wish. I can go to the club for drinks if I'm in your way. I want you to feel free to enjoy ... my wife ... ah ... anytime you want ... ah ... as much as you want."

Shit! Holy shit I thought! This poor bastard just told me to keep on fucking his wife. And to fuck her any time I wanted to. He's afraid I'm gonna just fuck her and then dump her ass. That must happen a lot at The Villages – maybe it happened a lot to Shirley and that's why he's worried.

I'm gonna have to tell Margie this story and it will certainly cause Margie to like him a lot more and understand him better.

Of course I intended to keep on fucking his wife. Bill Telford was right about one thing. Shirley was a fabulous fuck! It was cruel to ridicule her husband for his impotency, but Bill was right about Shirley.

It was less than a week later that I was having lunch sitting at the club bar when Bill Telford came in, ordered a drink, and sat on the stool next to me.

"My name in Bill Telford," he said. "I saw you having dinner with Shirley and her husband the other night. Did she tell you I fucked her last fall?"

"She didn't tell me, but I am aware that you did," I replied.

"That's real good pussy," Bill said. "Fabulous pussy. And she gives real good head. She's got very soft tonsils. She took my whole dick all the way back to her tonsils."

Shit! What the hell do you say to an obnoxious bastard like this? I wanted to hurt the bastard, but how? Then it came to me!

"If your dick only reached to her tonsils then you got a short dick." I said. "I got way past 'em."

He lowered his head and looked at the bar. It was like I had kicked him in the balls.

"Well, you know ... I ... well ... I fucked her for two months," he said.

"She's a very nice lady," I said. "She's got the same hormone problem that a lot of ladies in The Village have."

"Yeah," he said. "It's not my fault she needs to fuck."

"It's not your fault. But you could be nicer to her husband."

"He told you about that? Yeah you're right. You shouldn't laugh at a guy with a limp dick, especially when you're banging his wife several times a week. But I was drunk. And yeah I was wrong. She quit fuckin me when he told her what I said. But it was still good pussy and I wasn't the only guy she fucked. She's a good looking bitch and she's fucked a lot of guys."

I did not want a list of the guys Shirley had fucked. Over five years it must have been a long list since I had been told most guys fucked a gal for only a month or two. I was beginning to feel sorry for these poor hormone stimulated gals.

" How many have you fucked?" I asked.

"In the past two years about a dozen or so," he said. "They all just seem to line up and ask for it. And I'm glad they need to fuck. And you? How many have you fucked?"

"Three so far. And I've passed up several more," I said.

"Did you fuck Shirley's friend Midge?"

I wasn't sure I liked this conversation, but I guess all the guys talked about the wives they fucked. It was inevitable that the ONLY guys who wouldn't hear all the details about whose wife got fucked were the limp-dicked husbands.

"Yeah I fucked Midge," I said.

"Did you meet her husband?" Bill asked with a grin.

"No I didn't meet him."

Bill chuckled. "He's a wimp. He likes to eat freshly fucked pussy. Did Midge tell you she fed her husband your cum after you fucked her?"

"She told me," I answered.

"Boy that turns me on," Bill said. "It really turns me on as I'm pumping a load into a bitch to think about her husband going down there a half hour later and sucking my load of thick, creamy cum out of that sticky, dripping pussy. Poor wimpy bastard!"

I'm in this conversation so I suppose I'd better keep it up.

"How long did you fuck Midge?" I asked.

"Couple of months I guess," Bill replied. "I don't usually fuck 'em much longer than that. Actually Midge introduced me to Shirley and I fucked 'em both for a while but Shirley's a much better fuck than Midge. Except she wouldn't feed her husband my cum like Midge did."

"Nobody's perfect," I said.

"Well," Bill said, "The Villages is a great place. I still have to fuck my wife of course but she's not on hormones so she doesn't need it as much as some of the others do. I'm glad about that. I wouldn't want her fucking around like those whores."

"They're not really whores," I said. "It's the hormones. They get turned on big time and if they try to stop taking the hormones they get hot flashes and depression and feel like shit. They have a choice between getting sick and getting fucked – not a great choice."

Bill laughed.

"Yeah. Well I like 'em when they're gettin fucked," he said.

I did not like Bill Telford but I was going to have to drink with him from time to time. I'd have to learn to live with him.

The first time I fucked Shirley in the evening I was very uncomfortable but both Shirley and her husband tried to put me at ease. I remembered how he stammered when he invited me to come over and fuck her. It's hard for one man to ask another man to fuck his wife.

It really is okay they both said, but I was very nervous when I got there around seven.

"I'll leave if you want me to," Kevin said to me.

"You don't have to leave unless you want to," I replied. I didn't want to throw the poor guy out of his own house and then fuck his wife.

Shirley went into her bedroom and came back to the living room in a robe wearing spikes. She was covered up but it was a thin silk robe and she was obviously naked underneath. I could see her erect nipples and the shadow of her beaver.

Kevin poured each of us a Macallan 12 and we sat there sipping our drinks, not saying much. Three minds no doubt concentrating on the fact that in a few minutes two of us were gonna be fucking furiously in the next room and the third one was gonna be listening to the sounds of passion.

As we finished our drinks, Shirley stood up, walked over and kissed her hubby on the cheek whispering, "I love you." Then she took me by the hand and led me into the guest bedroom and closed the door.

She dropped her robe to the floor and showed me her naked body. I got naked but unlike other times my dick was not hard and sticking straight out. Shirley chuckled and dropped to her knees taking me in her mouth and in seconds I was hard and throbbing.

Then she lay on the bed, spread her legs wide, and pulled me on top of her. Her pussy was dripping wet, as usual, and she guided me into her and we started to fuck. I thought briefly about her husband on the other side of that thin door but this was really good pussy and I began banging away.

We fucked for about ten minutes and I tried to be quiet but Shirley always started those animal grunts when she was pumping her ass for her orgasm. Somehow it seemed extra loud when I realized her husband could hear her as he sat a few feet away. He knew his wife was about to cum.

Shirley was not a screamer, but her orgasms were far from silent and tonight she seemed extra loud. I groaned as usual when I pumped a thick load of cum deep inside Kevin's loving wife with Kevin outside listening to me groan.

As I lay there with my cock getting soft in her pussy I thought about Kevin. The poor bastard had to hear the bed bouncing and both of us groaning. He had to know that his wife was having her fun with a big hard one pounding her deep.

He had on more than one occasion assured me he was glad his wife was getting what she needed; but sitting a few feet away and actually hearing her get it was something else again.

We rested a few minutes and then I fucked her a second time, like always. We rested again and I looked at my watch. Almost an hour. I got dressed and Shirley put her robe on and combed her hair. When we entered the living room hubby was sitting in his chair sipping his Scotch.

Shirley walked over to him, kissed him on the cheek like before, and said, "I love you."

Then the three of us sat quietly and had a another drink. We didn't talk very much. Shirley got up to get some more ice and I happened to look at the back of her silk robe. There was a big wet spot where my cum had dripped out of her pussy and soaked the robe as she sat there on the couch.

I looked quickly at her husband. He looked at the spot and then at me and gave me a weak smile. Shit! What does a husband think when he sees another guy's cum dripping out of his wife's pussy? No wonder the smile was weak.

When it was time to leave, Kevin escorted me to the door and stepped outside with me.

"I hope ... I hope you enjoyed ... your visit," he stammered.

What do I say now? Jesus! What do you say to a guy whose wife you just fucked. I'd been banging her for the better part of an hour while he listened to her grunt.

He started to stammer again, "She needs ... I mean she needs it so much. A lot of guys just ... well just do it to her a few times and then don't call her any more. I told her she should be nice to you. I mean to do ... you know ... what a man likes. I hope she's doing that for you ... don't be afraid to talk to me about ... about what you want her to do. I mean ... was she good?"

This was very embarrassing. The poor bastard just stood there expecting an answer from me. He had just listened to me fuck his wife for an hour and now he was asking me if I was satisfied with her performance and if I was gonna keep on fuckin her and if she'd been blowing me when I wanted her to. He obviously wants me to tell him.

What could I say? Well I've got to try. I might as well try the truth. I put my hand on his shoulder and leaned close to his ear. This is embarrassing I thought! But I have to say what I think what he wants to hear.

"You're right Kevin. Your wife needs it a lot. I was nice to her. I brought her off twice just the way she likes. I enjoyed her very much and ... Kevin I'm gonna come back here several nights a week from now on and ... well ... you know ... fuck her ... fuck her the way she likes. Bill Telford is an asshole but he's right about one thing. You wife is a fabulous fuck! And Kevin ... she sucks me off whenever I tell her to and she's ... very skillful and ... takes me deep ... back on her tonsils. I'm not gonna dump your wife Kevin. I plan to keep on fucking her for a long time."

Kevin gave a genuine smile, which told me I had said what he wanted to hear.

He said softly, "Thank you very much Bob. You are a gentleman and a very sensitive man. I really appreciate – deeply appreciate − what you are doing for the both of us."

It got easier after that first time. I usually fucked her twice a week at night with Kevin sitting there listening to us do it and one afternoon a week while he was playing golf. Some weeks I enjoyed a fourth fuck usually in the evening at their place – that pussy was available whenever I wanted it.

On the nights I had her give me a blowjob, I knew he could tell by the sounds that his wife was sucking me off. Those nights when we got back in the living room he always gave me a special grin. It was almost like he was saying, "Hope you enjoyed it."

One night early on just before I left for home I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water and noticed in the trash basket a double folded paper towel with what looked like semen on it. One sniff confirmed that that was what it was and then I realized that Kevin was masturbating with his limp dick into a paper towel while he listened to me fuck his wife.

When I told Shirley about it she smiled tenderly.

"I know." She said softly, "He told me. He fantasizes that he's the one in the saddle not you. I'm glad he gets off that way. It makes me feel less guilty, somehow."

"You see Bob, I told him about your dick – big and thick and uncircumcised just like his used to be when he could get it up and we were able to make love. Your dick feels just like his used to feel in my hand and in my mouth and in my pussy. When you fuck me I fantasize that Kevin is fucking me. When he's out there in the living room listening to you fuck me and jacking off, he knows I'm thinking about him while I'm getting fucked. It's like ... well it's like what it was before he got sick. At least ... at least it's almost like that ... for a few brief beautiful moments anyway."

She rubbed her eyes to wipe away the tears.

12