The Way of Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again Sarah brought her fingers to her mouth and began to work her spit into the skin of my cock and the stretched rim of her asshole. Though pragmatic work for her, it was a delicious tease for me.

After each layer of lubrication was applied Sarah would lift up my chin with sticky fingers and force me to make eye contact with her as she took another of my inches. Together we would make a low hum of pleasure.

When Sarah's butt was finally pressed against my pelvis it was exquisite torture. Her entrance was a tight ring around my base which let the blood gather in my member. I felt huge, and sensitive to every rolling motion of Sarah's hips. But she wouldn't lift up and pump me like I needed so badly. For some time, she simply sat there and watched me. I watched her sex, displayed unabashedly in front of her, as drops of wetness gathered at the exit of her hole before making the luxuriously slow descent across the patch of skin between her vagina and where I penetrated her.

When Sarah moved again it was quick and needy. She grabbed her little blue vibrator from beside us and, without fanfare, pressed the toy to her clit. The vibrator was phallic, but a good deal smaller then most cocks, and it hummed against her clit almost silently. I could tell it was on though, because the lips of Sarah's pussy fluttered about it.

"Mmmmmmh," Sarah thrummed, audibly recreating the vibrations which were manipulating her sex. "Do you think that if I put this inside me, you would feel it?"

I didn't know what to say, so I just watched in fascinated anticipation as my girlfriend slid the toy easily into her pussy.

"I feel it," I told her truthfully. The sensations were muted by her flesh, but undeniably there. They were a fluttering multitude of points, existing in contrast to the steady squeezing pressure of Sarah's sphincter at my base. I groaned some combination of frustration, and arousal.

"Am I making you feel good?" Sarah asked me, pulling the teasing toy from herself and running the lubricated bit of silicone around one of her nipples. Her juices mixed with the beet juice there, and I found myself too mesmerized to answer.

"It does feel good," Sarah answered for me. "You like what I can do to you without my pussy. You like what Drake could do for you."

This change in the game blindsided me. Had Sarah not been doubling as a makeshift cock ring, the combination of surprise, embarrassment, and confusion which rolled through me would have certainly robbed me of my erection.

"Sarah, wait-" I began. And though she motioned for me to be quiet with her finger, it was the shifting of her hips and the squeezing of her ass which silenced me, my words trailing off into a pleasured groan.

"You're still hard baby," my girlfriend observed evilly. "Let's see what else you'd enjoy."

Sarah's bit her lower lip and looked towards the corner of the ceiling in concentration as she brought the slick vibrator to bare behind us. It took her some time, but soon she'd positioned the toy at the entrance to my ass. The wetness was pleasantly cool and I could feel the slightest pressure against my hole.

"Ready?" Sarah asked me. It had been a while since I'd genuinely blushed.

She didn't need an answer, but I gave one anyway. It was an involuntary intake of breath as her toy pushed me open and slid into me. The little vibrating phallus stimulated my unconditioned nerves with such intensity that it felt a lot like being burned. That is, if being burned felt wrongly delicious.

The toy slimmed near its base, so that when Sarah had gleefully pushed it all the way in, it held itself embedded within me. Though the vibrations continued, without the forward thrust the feeling was more of being opened then stimulated. The tickle against my prostate was nice though.

"Look at me," Sarah commanded, connecting my eyes with hers. With one hand she braced herself against my chest, leaning forward just enough that her ass moved against my cock and I made more involuntary noises of pleasure. Her other hand she moved to my chin, sliding two fingers into my mouth. We both examined each others expressions as she fucked my mouth with the make believe cock.

"You can't talk like this," Sarah started, "and that's good. Because I'm going to tell you something you don't think you want to hear. Maybe I'm wrong. But if I'm not, I really mean this. This isn't just about right now, this is for real."

I furrowed my brow, attempting to communicate that I had no fucking clue what she was talking about. Also, that I would very much like to cum.

All I got in response was fingers pressed deeper into my mouth and pushing down on the back on my tongue.

Sarah continued taking, "I'm going to make you cum real soon. But first, I want you to know why I'm doing this to you. Why you're going to be thinking about the cocks in your butt and your mouth while you orgasm. I think that there's a reason you mentioned Drake's sexuality while we were both naked in bed. And I want you to know that I trust Drake, and that, if you ever get the urge, you can explore with him. I give you permission."

With 'I give you permission', Sarah lifted her hips. I felt her tight ring of muscle pull the blood in my cock up with it while ascending my shaft until, at a point just below my crown, the pressure became to much and the blood pushed against Sarah's ring and flowed out into the remainder of my cock, into my prostate, into my own ring of stretched muscle, and into that central part of me where my orgasm starts.

The rush of blood was the implosion, as all of my pleasure congregated in one infinitesimally small point of heat somewhere near my balls, but deeper inside of me.

The explosion that followed saw the warmth radiate in waves from this epicenter. And as the waves washed through my cock I felt it jump and deposit into Sarah's ass, the hot liquid pooling around my dick and beaming more stimulation to my brain.

Sarah rode out my orgasm like a champion. As she slid up and down my shaft she squeezed, to milk me as best she could, and pressed her fingers further into my mouth. When I thought my orgasm was done she reached behind me and slowly pulled the little blue phallus from my ass, which rewarded me with another wave of delight.

My girlfriend kept her fingers in my mouth as she pulled off of my softening penis.

She kept me gagged as she cleaned my cock, and the surrounding area, with tissues from the night table.

She kept me gagged when she asked, "Are you OK?"

It was a serious question. I took the time to think about it. Some part of me enjoyed watching her growing concern while I did.

But in the end I had to nod that I was OK. Despite the fact that Sarah had played on my fears, and I guess natural insecurities, the experience had been sexually charged and memorable.

"I love you Mike," whispered my girlfriend, "and I meant everything I said. Honestly."

Then she extracted her digits from my mouth and scurried off to the bathroom. I fell asleep in moments, sexually and emotionally drained.

12