The Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watch me? I didn't think so! I shook my head. She stuck out her lip, all sad, and rose to start to close the curtains. No show for me tonight, it seemed. But I was too horny, I needed the release that watching her would bring. I held up my hands - "Stop, wait!", and she smiled and sat back down.

Feeling somewhat silly, I started to unbutton my shirt. I looked over to her, and she exaggeratedly swayed on her chair. So, I put a bit of a swing into my body. I was no dancer, and I felt stupid. But I started to move, to strip for her, and she wasn't laughing. The robe was sliding open to show me some cleavage, and I watched as one of her hands disappeared inside the robe and onto her lap.

I kept up the dance. I slid the shirt over my shoulders and started to run it down my back. I thought I looked like I was drying myself with a towel, but she just sat, taking it all in, biting her lip. Her hand was definitely moving under the robe, stroking herself between her legs. That got me hard, and I put renewed effort into the strip.

I unbuckled and removed my belt, then unbuttoned my jeans. I looked over at Trixie; she'd let the robe slide from her shoulders, and I could now see her beautiful boobs and flat tummy. She held one of her boobs and gently stroked the nipple with her thumb. Without really noticing, I'd pushed the jeans over my hips and let them drop to the floor, so I stepped out of them. I was now standing in front of the window in just a pair of boxer briefs, which were significantly tented by my hard dick straining at the material.

Trixie raised an eyebrow, and made a "get on with it" gesture. I baulked, and she mimed taking off a pair of pants. I really wasn't sure about this, but as I hesitated, she started to pull the robe back over herself. If I wanted more, I had to commit. And to be fair, I had seen her naked on several occasions. It would only be right, I suppose.

I reached into my boxers to hold my dick close to my body while I used the other hand to lift the elasticated band up and over the sensitive tip. Then I pushed down on the fabric on both sides, and stood there naked in the window.

Now it was Trixie's turn to purse her lips and nod, appreciatively. She held her hands wide apart and shook them up and down, as if to say: nice and big. I felt myself blush. Then she curled one hand into an open fist and waved it back and forth, back and forth.

She wanted to watch me wank for her.

I wrapped one hand round my dick and started to stroke myself. Embarrassed at first, but getting bolder as I watched the expression on her face. She stood and pushed the robe off herself completely, then sat back down with her legs spread wide. While I pleasured myself, she did the same - the middle two fingers of one hand rapidly pounding into her opening while the other hand made circular motions against her pleasure spot above them.

Now there was no holding either of us back. This was a race. Her eyes were riveted on my dick, mine on her hands, a blur. This wasn't going to last long. Nobody had seen me naked, not for years, not even my mother; but here was Trixie, beautiful gorgeous sexy Trixie, getting herself off watching me. It was all too much, and so very soon I found myself painting the glass of my window with my own jizz. I came so hard I thought I might break it. Stream after stream hit the window pane; I don't ever remember coming so strongly or so much.

I looked back at Trixie, and saw her window covered in raindrops. But it was a sunny day. Then I saw her face - head back, eyes closed, mouth open - and realised she was having another of those squirting orgasms. Body twitching and convulsing, legs shaking. And she'd done that watching me. I'd never felt more proud.

///

A couple of days later, there was a knock at the front door. When I opened it, Trixie was standing there.

"Are your parents in?" she asked.

"Nah, Mum and Dad have taken Buddy clothes shopping. They'll be out for hours yet."

"Good." She stepped in, and closed the front door. Then she grabbed at my shirt, pulled me to her, and started to kiss me. Not just a peck on the lips; she opened her mouth and slid her tongue into mine, exploring. I'd never been kissed like that before and didn't really know what to do, so I just let her take control as she definitely knew what she was doing. Instinctively I wrapped my arms round her, and one hand fell to her bum, and my fingers curled round it.

Eventually she broke off the kiss. "God, I need it so bad," she said. "You got into my head. I can't stop thinking about you." She unzipped her dress and let the material fall to the floor. Underneath, she was naked. "I need you. I need you to touch me. The men at the club, those dirty old pervs, they aren't allowed to touch me. I need your hands on me!" She took my hand and pulled it to her soft smooth skin. I put both hands to her hips, then as she pulled me back in for another kiss, some instinct took over and I cupped her bum with one hand and grabbed at a boob with another.

She started unbuttoning my shirt. "I'm so fucking horny. I need you, right now!" and she gave up undoing the buttons and just tore the shirt open.

"I've never... I mean, I haven't..." I started.

"Good. Then I can teach you." She was now pulling at my jeans, trying to undo the buttons. I would have helped, but my hands were full of soft warm flesh, and I wasn't going to let go of that for anything.

"I don't know if I'll be able to satisfy you," I said. She looked at me, with triumph in her eyes as she pulled the button waist and fly open and reached inside to grab my dick.

"Bullshit, your cock is already bigger than most of my exes."

"But, your toy..."

She laughed, and started to push me backwards, towards the sofa. "Yeah well, I do love to be stretched now and then, it makes me come so fucking hard. But then so did you, the other night." I fell onto the sofa, and she knelt in front of me, pulling at the jeans. "Besides, it can't kiss me. It can't suck my boobs as I ride it. It can't spray its cum deep in my cunt or my ass. It can't tell me what a good girl I am while it comes on my tits, on my face, in my mouth." She'd worked the jeans loose at this point, and started to kiss my dick. "It can't slap my ass while telling me I'm a dirty fucking bitch while I act all slutty. It can't take me by surprise in public, won't eat my pussy in the cinema." God, she was going to make me cum right now. "And it can't hug me, cuddle me by the fireplace, comfort me, support me. It can make me cum, but it can't make me happy." She looked in my eyes and stroked my face. "It can't tell me it loves me."

She knelt before me, a vision. I still couldn't believe that this older girl, this woman, was interested in me, really still just a schoolboy.

"Can you do those things for me? Please?"

Such big eyes. And such soft, red lips, so close to my dick.

"Yes," I said.

"Good," she replied, and slid those lips over my tip and all the way down to the base of my dick - just in time to stop me making a huge mess all over the sofa and carpet.

Next week it's our tenth wedding anniversary.

12