Thoughts and Dreams Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watches as Claire drops his chain and it runs off the bed, pulled down by its weight, his eyes follow the end of the chain as it falls to the floor. He raises his eyes again to see his wife reach to either side and take hold of two hard cocks. He feels his stomach lurch as he sees they are now rock hard and both are several inches longer than his, Claire's hands are stretched with her fingertips only just able to touch as she grasps them tightly. He feels himself straining helplessly against the solid steel bars of his cage, unable to even get erect.

Claire and the men are talking quietly and he hears laughter as his wife starts to kiss one, while the other begins to nuzzle his face into her neck. He watches her hands as she continues slowing stoking their lengths.

Claire moves herself downwards and starts to lick and suck on a cock while still gripping the other. He watches without moving as the two men's hands explore his wife's body, squeezing her breasts, pulling on her nipples. He watches as they spread her legs open, giving him the view he wanted earlier, but instead he watches as they begin probing and fingering her shaved pussy. She begins to moan in pleasure, pleasure she does not need from him, pleasure he is unable to provide.

One of the men finally lies himself flat back on the bed. His legs are directly in front of Claire's husband and his view is now of his large hard cock and heavy balls.

The men help Claire climb on top and he watches as the man underneath lifts his cock so that the large thick head is lined up with her wet opening. He watches as his wife slides herself down until the full length of another man's huge cock is buried balls deep, he can see how much he is stretching her pussy. He is perfectly placed to see every agonising detail and he cannot look away or move.

The second man then climbs onto the bed above the fucking couple. He watches intently as two sets of hands begin to pull on his wife, moving her into position so that her backside is pushing upwards and the cheeks of her ass are spread wide. He feels another huge surge of pain in his stomach as he sees the tip of the second huge cock press against his wife's rosebud and he wants to cover his ears to stop hearing the grunts and guttural groans that are forced from her lips as he watches the cock being slowly and steadily pushed all the way inside her ass. He can see clearly see both of Claire's holes are stretched wider than he could have imagined.

He kneels on the floor, his useless cock hanging between his legs; a clear view of two cocks, both deep inside his wife, one in her pussy where he had been many times, the other in her asshole where she had never allowed him to go. He watches as they begin slowly to pump in and out in unison, speeding up until they are thrusting hard. He hears his wife moan and gasp, loudly begging them to fuck her harder, faster, to fill her with cum.

After forever he hears his wife scream her orgasm and he sees their balls have moved upwards and the cocks are pulsing and he knows they are shooting streams of their cum deep into both of her holes. He is unable to move and can only watch as they pull slowly out, leaving her pussy and ass stretched wide open and with thick globs of cum starting to slowly ooze out.

The men move away leaving Claire on her back, legs apart. He finds he can move and he slowly leans forwards. Claire reaches a hand out to him, sliding it over his head, gently running her fingers through his hair, pulling his face towards her used holes.

His nostrils filled with the smell of her juices and their cum. Sweat and sex. He pushes out his tongue and starts to gently lap at her puffy, swollen pussy lips. He begins to lick at some of the thick salty cum, knowing it will take him a long time to fully clean it all from both her holes.

As his wife slowly strokes her fingers through his hair he hears a woman's voice "He is so well behaved, you're very lucky" his wife agrees and he moves his tongue downwards to start lapping at her leaking ass.

"If you would like I could have him clean you afterwards? I'm sure my husband would love to have his tongue inside a new pussy, and he's been very good today". He feels a sense of warmth and love from his wife's praise. He clasps his hand around his cock cage, trying to feel the hardness within, but unable to stimulate in any way.

He wonders how long he will be kept caged, desperate for release. The taste and view of Claire's pussy and ass is causing more blood to flow to his cock, causing more pain. The thought of her offering him for cleaning another woman, or even a man is causing his flesh to start pushing out between the unmoving steel frame, the pain is growing......

He wakes in confusion, grasping at his painfully caged cock, his wife is awake and is cuddled close against him, she is holding him and stroking gently at his hair. She has been woken by his disturbed sleep and is trying to sooth him. He feels her close and realises he is safe within her arms, exactly where he wants to be.

12