Tinkle Bell Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

I now stood in front of her. Her mouth only inches away from my cock. But I gave her back another sense, as I wanted to see her face, her eyes as she hung there in front of me. I removed her blindfold. She smiled hotly upon seeing my stiff shaft throbbing only inches away from her face. "You want it? Come and get it," I told her. I stood just far enough away, only a few inches really, but she actually had to swing herself a bit in order to reach it, missing it the first couple of times, finally reaching, but then not quite securing it. On the forth try, she suck-ceeded if you will. Her mouth just capturing the head of my cock, sucking it briefly before gravity and her inability to hold the position forced her to let go once again. She swung back...and then forward, this time just managing to almost fully swallow my cock with her mouth as she latched on to it. She again sucked, trying to hold, but the strain once again too much as she had to breathe and again let go. I needed more myself however, so this time when she came swinging back, I reached out, now grabbing her boobs again, mashing them within my hands, though effectively holding her in place. I rolled and pinched her nipples as she now happily and contentedly began lavishing my cock with her lips and mouth.

We'd been going at it like this for the better part of an hour, but I could tell the strain was finally starting to have an effect on her, so it was now time to undo the binds that held her, and proceed onwards to a bit more normal and natural sex play. Seeing this, Bella too began undoing Andy's restraints. Minutes later the two of them standing...smiling, and working out whatever kinks they still might have had.

"I owe you BIG time for that Bella!" Doreen told her.

"I know...just remember what we talked about," Bella said offhandedly. "I'll be collecting on that at some point," she said giving me a curious look, which of course made me curious. But I knew better than to press as to what was being bandied about here. I figured I would learn what that was soon enough.

"Sit down," Doreen said now speaking up for herself, pointing towards the couch as I moved over towards it. "Now it's time that I just simply fuck you into oblivion!" She said hotly.

"Same for you Andy," Bella said speaking to him. "You take a seat next to him, so we can watch and ride the two of you together!"

**

I now sat and felt as Doreen slid herself back over my cock once more. This time, in charge herself as she did so. Bella did the same to Andy, he and I now sitting side by side there on the couch, the two girls sitting on us, though occasionally leaning over sideways, kissing and tonguing one another as they fucked us simultaneously.

"Suck my tits! Please!" Doreen begged as I took one, and as Bella took the other, each of us sucking, nipping on them together, the girls still sliding up and down on our respective fuck-poles enjoying themselves.

Unfortunately, no longer in any real control here, I soon felt the tingly sensation of my nuts starting to boil, the eruption of my spunk imminent.

"You're going to make me shoot it!" I warned her. "Not sure how much longer I can hold out!"

"Fill me then!" She called back, now grinding even harder against me. "I want to feel your hard cock spurting off inside my cunt! Go ahead baby, squirt...fill my pussy, spunk my hot horny snatch!"

I began doing just that. And I am sure that the moment I did, it likewise triggered Andy's release as he began spewing his own torrent of cum-cream inside Bella's pussy. It felt like the top of my head came off, as good as it was, which in turn made her, and most likely Bella too, orgasm right along with us. It was hard to tell however as Doreen's cry of delight once again filled the room with her earth-shattering scream.

"Give me that cunt!" Bella moments later demanded as the two girls slid off us onto the floor. In seconds, they were locked up in a '69' devouring one another, licking Andy's cream and mine out of one another's cunts. We could only sit back, satiated yes, but still taking an obscene delight in the spectacle there on the floor in front of us.

Needless to say, the girls came again, bringing one another off, only then sitting up, slick glistening faces, expressions of lusty enjoyment still filling their eyes.

"Ok...Jacuzzi!" Bella exclaimed. "And then round two!"

**

We relaxed for a time, enjoyed a refreshing drink, and then Bella slid down over my cock once more, as Doreen did the same to Andy. We fucked a bit more slowly and longer this time, though eventually our coupling quite naturally increased to the point that we began splashing more water out of the Jacuzzi than it naturally bubbled out itself. Somehow I managed yet again another orgasm, though this time I knew I was spent...exhausted, wasted in ways I hadn't thought possible. Bella and Doreen went in for more drinks, bringing them out upon their return. But she had also brought something else with her as well, a long thick double-dildo, which she waggled back and forth at Andy and I. Neither one of us now sporting an erection of any kind.

"The only bad thing about this...is it doesn't squirt. Have to see about finding one that will," she said teasing the two of us a bit with it, still shaking the giant sized cock as though it were a cobra. Taking seats on the patio, enjoying our drinks, Andy and I were then treated to an encore as the girls placed the dildo between them, back to back, ass to ass...and proceeded to treat themselves to one more nice enjoyable fuck for the evening.

I didn't mind sitting there watching that at all. Though I was curious about the video camera, which I only then noticed was likewise sitting on the table. The little red light being on, telling me that it was recording.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers
12