Tinkle Bell Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers

Taking her cue, Bella stood, now joining mom as the two of them began unbuttoning her blouse again, along with unzipping her skirt, letting it drop down around her ankles. She was naked again within moments. I still had the woman's panties in my pocket, she hadn't put her bra back on either, so there was little else to remove once mom and Bella had undressed her. Then they stood and began removing their clothes. Dad took a comfortable seat on one side, as I finally accepted the inevitable here, taking another seat across from him with the girls still standing there in the middle. All of them...naked now.

There was just enough room for the three of them to lay down on the carpeted floor and spread out comfortably. Though still not fully accustomed to actually seeing mom AND dad so similarly involved beyond just seeing them naked, I was oddly aroused, enough so that I settled back, beginning to enjoy this as Bella immediately began licking Sue's pussy, who in turn began licking mom, as she in turn...began licking Bella's, forming an erotic little circle of Sapphic hungry, horny females as they began pleasuring one another right there in front of us.

I looked over across the way at dad, he grinned sheepishly perhaps, and then reached down unzipping his shorts, soon sliding them down his legs, kicking them off seconds later. He did the same with his boxer shorts, and then no longer worried about me, or what I was thinking, proceeded to sit there sipping his wine, and jerking off his cock his attention now focused entirely on the girls.

I soon did the same.

**

Only minutes later, I watched as Sue suddenly cried out obviously in the throes of orgasm. Bella's talented mouth and tongue working its magic as Sue came, forgetting all about mom for the moment, though mom continued on, enjoying Bella's cunt. I was quietly pleased, surprised...and yeah, even a little proud when mom made Bella climax shortly after that. And though mom hadn't obviously climaxed yet, as soon as Bella and Sue recovered, they then began working on mom together, taking turns sucking her breasts together, and then the two of them somehow managing to lick mom's pussy, one from below, one above as mom now knelt on all fours there in the middle of the room.

Dad groaned, stood up...released and spurted a rather large copious amount of cum cream all over mom's back as she squealed delightfully feeling and sensing it as he did so, and then climaxed herself.

I wasn't about to do that myself, and slowed down a bit, timing my own pleasure for a bit later as I was fairly confident things were just getting started here. And of course...I was right about that.

"So Grace, since this one was basically your idea, what have you got in mind next?" Bella asked as dad contentedly took his seat, pouring everyone more wine no longer concerned or inhibited about walking around with his dick sticking out, especially as flaccid as it now was.

"Actually, what I'd like to try is that thing I saw and watched you and Doreen doing," she said almost coquettishly. "You know...that scissory kinda thing."

Bella laughed. "Oh yeah...that. I was actually hoping you would try it, with either one of us, but I don't think you were quite ready to go that far with things just then were you?"

"Not then...but I sure as hell am now!" Mom exclaimed obviously still very much aroused. "You ever done that before Sue?" She then asked.

"Never have no," she freely admitted. "But then again...I seem to be doing a lot of things tonight that I never would have considered doing before either. Like being with a woman for the first time for one...but now that I have," she smiled wickedly. "Whatever your pleasure is then...I'm all for it!"

"Oh goodie!" Bella said excitedly. "Ok then, let's get you two positioned together then, and I'll just sit off to the side, join in doing things here and there, and help the two of you enjoy this!" She explained.

Dad was starting to get a woody again, which made me more than just a little proud of him, especially at his age. I sat still fondling myself watching, enjoying the show as Bella got the girls positioned, one leg now wrapped over that of the others, their cunts firmly and exquisitely pressing together there in the middle of the floor. Lips kissing lips so to speak.

"Now, just move and enjoy yourselves," Bella urged, while I enjoy the two of you!"

Bella sat beside mom and Sue, folding her legs Indian style. Reaching out, she caressed them both simultaneously, often caressing their breasts, but occasionally reaching down to further stimulate their clits, teasing and fingering them that way as mom and Sue passionately rocked back and forth against one another, humping one another slowly working their way towards yet again another serious climax.

"Oh this is nice," mom groaned deeply looking over towards dad. "Are you enjoying this too dear?" She asked him.

Dad inched forward in his chair a bit, giving mom a much better unobstructed view of his cock as he sat there playing with it, showing her he was.

"Don't waste any of it," she informed him after that. "As soon as we're done here...I plan on coming over there and doing something about it, along with some help if either of the girls are interested," she added.

"Sounds fun!" Sue moaned hotly, likewise on the verge of ecstasy herself now, the sounds of two very slick, very wet cunts mashing against one another easily heard as they continued to pump and grind themselves against one another. "Who'd have thought?" She suddenly added. "And to think I've even been living with a roommate who's gay, though the two of us have never ever done anything. Up until now anyway," she then added. "Won't she be in for a big surprise?"

Bella held her finger up, and then marked the air with it, looking at me smiling. I too laughed at that. She'd managed to convert another one.

"Well after you two are done with Harold over there, maybe Sue will come over and help me with David. I think he'll be more than ready for us by the time you do Sue," she told her.

Sue was no longer listening though. Her eyes had just rolled back into the top of her head.

**

True to her word Bella scooted across the floor towards me and then lovingly began licking and sucking my dick as Sue and Mom worked together taking care of dads. When she had finished there, she then came over joining Bella. I soon sat, looking down, watching the two attractive women now sharing my cock together, feeding it back and forth to one another very often kissing themselves, with my cock sandwiched between them.

It was an odd, unique, weird, bizarre, yet still arousing sensation to look over, seeing mom now sitting in dads lap in a reverse cowgirl, going at it again, watching the three of us.

Seeing that...made me cum. BIG time!

**

Sue finally left us shortly after that, heading off home and to what I now wondered might be a very surprised, hopefully pleased roommate...once again thanks to Bella.

But with the rest of us now totally exhausted, I would have rather gone into our cabin and gone to bed. But as was usually the case, that wasn't mom and dad's plan. I knew what their plans were, something we had done very often before, especially with calms seas like this. Dad had a spot, knowing the waters and current well. So even though it was growing late, we soon put to sea again, heading out and away from the island until we were no longer able to see the lights coming from it. The night outside was dark with about a quarter moon shining was all, giving up just barely enough light to see by topside without the aid of any other light. A bit further, dad then cut the engines, and though tossing over the anchor, it was used more as additional drag than anything as he then checked our drift and direction. As was always the case, once satisfied he then ushered everyone inside again.

"Enjoy a nice peaceful relaxing sleep," he informed Bella. "You'll never get a better one anywhere but here," he assured her.

Bella looked at me questioningly.

"Don't worry, he's been doing this for years. We'll drift with the current all night, and then in the morning we'll head the rest of the way home. Makes the return trip back considerably shorter. Pretty amazing actually. Don't worry...you'll see."

Saying goodnight to my parents then, we soon slipped into our own cabin, and into bed. With the gently rocking motion of the boat out on the open sea, Bella and I were both soon fast asleep.

**

Sometime in the middle of the night I became vaguely aware of what sounded like a freight train, though I soon realized it was the sound of almost gale force winds. That...and the fact that the boat just then chose to lurch, nearly tossing me out of bed at that exact same moment. I rolled over, looking for Bella, but she was gone.

"What the fuck?"

Worried that she had perhaps gotten seasick suddenly, I managed to stagger out of bed, careening with the wall almost violently as the boat rolled a little too much suddenly before righting itself again. I just made the toilet, opening the door, but she wasn't in there either.

"She must have gone up to see if she could help dad with something," I thought, maybe because it hadn't gotten too bad yet...and with as little sleep as she normally has anyway," I justified to myself. Reaching the pilothouse only minutes after that however, I saw the wheel simply spinning out of control, and no one inside. Outside, the waves were crashing wildly against our small Yacht, eight to ten foot swells making us bob up and down like a cork in a rapidly growing violent sea. "Where the fuck is everyone?" I asked, only then calling out, though my question as to their whereabouts remained unanswered, and if anything drowned out by the force of the blowing winds tossing the boat about as though it were nothing more than plywood, which it would soon be if I didn't immediately get the engines started and head into the wind here soon.

But I took a small chance running topside, going from the bow to the aft calling out, nearly being washed overboard when doing so. I checked below again, still calling out, now panicked and afraid soaked through to the skin as I frantically continued to search and cry out.

No one answered. No one came running. No one. Neither mom nor dad...or Bella. They were all missing, the seas turning even more violent now as I finally made my way back into the pilothouse, turning the engines over and slowly steered into the wind. I looked out to sea trying to scan the swells that at one moment had our small boat sitting on top, and in the next, peering upwards as gigantic waves towered over us. The sky above ink black, not a star in sight, not a flicker of light coming from anywhere aside from all too frequent forks of lightning. It's as though everyone, myself included, had been swallowed up by the night.

I couldn't believe this was happening.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers
12