Toxic Attraction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Sarah's husband had been desperately waiting for weeks to see Sarah's beautiful heaving breasts, Lester would be the first man to lay his eyes on them. As Sarah was concentrating on teasing her husband, her chest was on full display to his lecherous roommate.

Much like Dan, Lester had also used Sarah's private boudoir pictures to satisfy himself over the past few weeks. As Lester pumped his cock faster while gazing at Sarah's bare breasts, he knew that the pictures he stole would never compare to seeing her magnificent chest in person.

Lester continued to stare through his peephole, mouth agape, at the beautiful, naked mother standing just a few feet away from him. His perverted eyes were locked onto the nakedness of her supple breasts as she rhythmically moved her body seductively. What felt like a private exposure for him was taken away when Sarah covered her breasts with her arm and turned to face her husband.

The view of her naked back and panty-clad ass was tantalizing, but Lester was angry that she turned away from him. Being able to view her naked form along with her angelic face was intoxicating, and Lester needed more. The moment only reaffirmed Lester's determination to get much closer to his roommate's wife.

Keeping her breasts covered, Sarah closed the distance to the bed and stood directly in front of her sexually frustrated husband. Locking eyes with Dan, she slowly removed her arm from her breasts, letting Dan see the treasure he so desperately wanted. She watched as his eyes broke contact with hers, his gaze shifting to her bra-free chest. Sarah decided that she had teased her poor hubby long enough.

She moved onto the bed, straddling Dan's crotch and embraced him in a passionate kiss. Dan pulled his wife as close as possible to feel her body against his. Her breasts were pressed against his chest while his stiff prick was fighting against the material of her panties.

Watching the couple reunite filled Lester with jealousy and lust. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the scene that was unfolding on the other side of his peephole, nor could he stop himself from masturbating. He wanted Sarah. He wanted to kiss her and run his hands all over her naked flesh.

I'm going to fuck her.

He didn't know how he would get between her lovely legs, but he was going to go to any length to get inside her.

Frustrated by the weeks spent apart and her seductive teasing, Dan decided he was done waiting. He thrust his hips up into the air while holding onto his wife and flipped her over onto her back. Dan greedily kissed her, their tongues probing one another's mouth. His lips moved onto her neck, exploring every bit of flesh that had been denied him for weeks. Sarah closed her eyes in bliss, treasuring the renewed feeling of her husband's tender caress. She held the back of his head as his hand journeyed downward to remove her panties.

Sarah began to run her hand down Dan's chest, her fingertips caressing every inch of his torso until they reached his dick. As Dan sat up to better remove the lacy white panties from Sarah's hips, she grasped the base of his shaft and slowly stroked him. Lester glared at Sarah's hand moving up and down. He subconsciously slowed his stroking to match hers. For a fleeting moment, he almost believed that he was watching her play with his dick. The fat, grubby digits wrapped around his cock were replaced with her long, slender fingers.

Enjoying the sensation of his wife's hand grasping his dick, Dan dipped his head down and again kissed her. Sarah began to stroke Dan's dick faster and faster as the passion of their kiss ignited. Their lips smashed together as their tongues wildly moved about -- devouring as much of the other as they could.

Sarah broke their kiss and gasped as she felt her husband's fingers begin to trace a circle around her womanhood. Dan slowly extended one finger and began to slide it into his wife. Sarah slowed her stroking of Dan's cock, distracted by the feeling of being penetrated. She began to moan lightly as Dan pushed his finger further into her wet passageway.

Smiling at the effect he was having on her, Dan lowered his head and started tracing circles on her breast with his tongue -- purposely avoiding her nipple. Sarah no longer stroked Dan's hard cock, but held it gingerly in her hand as both her private parts were expertly manipulated.

When Dan's finger met less resistance, he pushed it deeper into her and slowly retracted it. He continued to finger her, building up his rhythm. Each time he pulled his finger back toward her entrance he made sure to put pressure on her g-spot.

Sarah's hips started to lift off the bed to meet each slow thrust of Dan's finger. Each time he pushed into her, more of her juices coated his finger and she grew closer to orgasm. Sarah was experiencing sensory overload.

She tightened her grip on Dan's cock, trying to keep the source of her pleasure right where it was. She was close to exploding and didn't want Dan to move. Her eyes were shut, concentrating on the feeling of Dan's finger inside of her and his tongue on her breasts.

Suddenly she felt the tongue flick the nipple of her right breast and it sent her over the edge. Sarah thrust her hips high into the air, burying Dan's finger deep within her. She clutched his cock with one hand and crumpled the bed sheets with the other.

Her back arched off the bed as she let out a powerful moan. She was so caught up in orgasmic bliss that she completely forgot about trying to stay quiet. She forgot about Dan's bizarre roommate in the next room.

Lester watched through the peephole in awe at the beauty of Sarah Williams' orgasming. Her face contorting in pleasure was the most magnificent thing he had ever laid eyes on. The way her body stiffened in pleasure as her orgasm exploded was something the perverted Lester would not soon forget. Fuck, I wish I was recording this. I could listen to her cum all day.

Coming down from her bliss, Sarah opened her eyes and looked at Dan. She pulled his dick toward her, "Get inside me, big boy."

Not needing any more encouragement, Dan removed his fingers from Sarah's dripping-wet sex and positioned himself between her legs. Sarah guided her husband's dick to her entrance and waited for him to penetrate her for the first time in weeks.

Looking down at his wife, Dan smiled. He loved watching her beautiful face react to the feeling of his cock as he slowly pushed it inside her. This time was no different. As his dick began to part her outer lips Sarah closed her eyes to concentrate on the immense pleasure. Her mouth hung open, unconsciously taking sharp, short breaths.

As Dan pushed his full length inside of his wife's love passage, her hands encircled his neck once more bringing his lips to hers. Their mouths smashed together, passionately trying to keep pace with the other. Sarah's tongue twisted itself around Dan's.

The intensity of their kiss made Dan increase the pace of his thrusting. He was lost in lust, finally intimately reuniting with his lovely wife. Gentle lovemaking was out the window as Dan wanted nothing more than to fuck.

After weeks without feeling her husband's touch, Sarah loved the desperation of Dan's actions. He wanted her badly and could barely contain himself. The animalistic aggression of Dan's thrusts caused Sarah to instinctively wrap her legs around his back, pulling Dan as close into her as possible.

Breaking their embrace, Dan once again looked down at his wife in the throes of ecstasy. Bringing such pleasure to Sarah made him feel like a man. "Oh fuck yeah, baby."

"Oh god, Dan, don't stop!" Sarah exclaimed loudly. The sound of her own voice caused a brief thought to filter into her mind. Could Dan's roommate Lester hear them? The couple had been so caught up in devouring each other that she had forgotten all about the odd little man in the next room. The sound of their bodies fucking, along with both Dan and Sarah's grunting was not exactly quiet. How could he not hear us?

"Fuck, baby, how much do you like this?" Dan asked, staring into her lust-filled eyes.

"I love it," Sarah whispered.

"What? Come on baby tell me how much you love my dick inside you."

Sarah desperately wanted to answer her husband. To satisfy his desire to hear her verbalize her pleasure. But she also thought she should keep quiet, now realizing that there was no way their coupling wasn't audible through the wall.

"Tell me how much you love it, Sarah."

Despite her desire to stay quiet, Sarah was lost in the moment. The feeling of her husband's dick inside of her, the weight of his body pinning her to the mattress, the length of time since they last had sex -- everything else didn't matter.

"Ohhhhhhh god, baby, I love how you feel. It's so fucking good!" Sarah exclaimed loudly. As the words left her mouth, Sarah knew she was loud enough for her husband's roommate to hear her.

The thought of some stranger listening to their private reunion seemed to excite her.

"Oh god, Dan, FUCK ME!"

Sarah began pushing her hips up to meet Dan's thrusts. As she pushed her hips up, she used her legs to pull Dan into her.

"So good," Sarah whimpered and she continued to fuck her husband. Dan was surprised by Sarah's sudden actions. He gripped her hips and back tightly as he continued to meet her thrusts -- trying to keep up with her enthusiastic actions. She must have really missed my special attention.

Little did Dan know that his normally conservative wife was getting extra stimulation from the thought of someone listening in.

"Ohh God, Dan, don't stop fucking me!" Sarah knew she was being loud and she didn't care. I bet the people above and below can hear us fucking along with Lester.

The thought of someone else hearing her screams of pleasure drove her over the edge. "Ahhh, oohhh, Dan! FUCK!"

Sarah suddenly stopped thrusting, every muscle in her body tightening up. She held onto Dan, her nails digging into his shoulders as her legs clenched his back. A mind-blowing orgasm exploded and sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Oh fuuuck yes.

She arched her back off the mattress as her orgasm continued to wash over her. All of her muscles were so tight that it prevented Dan from continuing to thrust -- he had no choice but to stop and stare in awe at his wife's orgasmic bliss. Her toes curled and her eyes rolled back into her head.

Lester watched from his peephole as the couple stopped moving. His view of their coupling had been disappointing since Dan's back and naked ass cheeks were obstructing Sarah, but her sexual grunts and screams of pleasure made his cock throb in his fat hands. He had no idea that Sarah had briefly thought of him while fucking her husband.

As Sarah's muscles slowly relaxed, Dan took the opportunity to resume sliding his cock in and out of his wife. Feeling her seize up and the intense pleasure that spread across her face brought him close to cumming. Dan held her hips tightly as he increased his pace.

Dan had never seen Sarah orgasm like she just did.

The intensity of it made his dick swell inside of her. Thinking that his actions and absence caused her to have such a violent orgasm stroked his ego and intensified the feelings of his cock head pushing into his wife's sweet opening.

Sarah had little time to recover. She was just coming down from one of the most incredible orgasms of her life when Dan resumed pushing his cock deep within her. The mother of two felt the sensations of her husband's dick and could feel yet another orgasm slowly building. She recognized the shallow breaths Dan was taking and the speed of his thrusting. She knew he would finish soon.

"Oh god, keep fucking me, Dan. Don't stop!" Sarah knew her encouragement would help push Dan over the edge. She also realized she loved the feeling she received from talking during sex, knowing it might be heard by someone else.

As Dan was rapidly approaching climax, Sarah feared that she wouldn't be able to attain her third orgasm of the night. She wanted to experience the feeling of an intense orgasm again -- she was immediately addicted to the feeling.

Sarah tried desperately to reach another orgasm. She again started thrusting her hips off the bed to meet Dan's. "Ooooohhhh yeees, DAN! Fuck me, baby. Fuck me."

Lester continued to stroke his cock in the next room. He was falling madly in love with listening to Sarah scream out in pleasure.

Dan was thrusting his cock into Sarah like a man possessed. He was on the verge of cumming and wouldn't let anything stop him. Part of Dan's mind had registered the volume of Sarah's screams. He really didn't want his roommate or anyone else in the building to hear them having sex, but he pushed these thoughts to the back of his mind and concentrated on emptying his sack.

Knowing that Dan was very close to finishing, Sarah didn't want her build up to an orgasm to go to waste. As she breathed loudly through her mouth while Dan plowed into her, she thought of the faceless neighbors above and below listening to her and Dan having sex. She imagined them listening intently as she screamed, "Don't stop, Dan, I'm so close."

"Fuck, Sarah, I'm gonna cum!" Dan said through clenched teeth.

"Ahhh Fuck, Cum baby, CUM!" Sarah almost shouted. I'm so close. So close.

Dan was going to cum and she was going to miss her third orgasm. She wanted that feeling. She craved it. She desperately tried to think about strangers listening to her have sex to get her off in the seconds before Dan blew his load. To try and recreate the powerful orgasm she just experienced due to this newfound stimulation. The people below us are listening to the bed slam into the floor. God, they can hear everything. They can hear me shouting.

"That's it! I'm cumming, baby. Arghhh, yes!" Dan grunted.

Sarah could feel the shaft of Dan's dick begin to throb. So close. So fucking close.

She felt Dan's pace begin to slow -- I need to cum! NOW! Dan's roommate. Lester. The walls are sooo thin. Lester can hear everything. He has been listening to us the whole time we've been fucking. HE is only a few feet away. HE is probably jerking off listening to US.

The thoughts of someone not only listening but pleasuring themselves triggered an instant explosive orgasm more powerful than what Sarah had experienced before. She didn't find Lester remotely attractive, but the thought of someone getting off just listening to her drove her nuts. She bucked her hips off the bed, grasping at her husband with her legs.

"Arrgghhhh, ohhhh!" she screamed as she began to convulse under another orgasm. This one shook her to her very foundation as it rocked through her body. Electricity exploded from her sex and radiated outwards, causing her muscles to contract. He is jerking off to me right now! Stroking his dick as I come.

An image of Lester's oddly proportioned body lying in bed masturbating slid into her mind. He is lying on his back, stroking his dick listening.

Her powerful orgasm crescendoed into yet another orgasm, her body going rigid again from the waves of pleasure. In a matter of milliseconds, Sarah's body had experienced two extremely powerful orgasms unlike any she had had before.

"Oooohhhhhh, FUCK!" Sarah shouted breathlessly. He heard that. He heard me scream. He is cumming. His dirty spunk is spewing out of his cock everywhere.

As Sarah was unable to contain the thoughts that set her orgasm off, Dan began to explode inside of her. Sarah's sudden multiple orgasms sent her husband over the edge. The tightening of her vaginal muscles gripped his cock, causing him to ejaculate in a powerful eruption. Sarah's crazy throes of intense pleasure drove him wild. He felt like he was shooting his cum into her like a pistol.

Sarah was so caught up in imagining Dan's weird roommate cumming that she was shocked when she felt Dan explode inside of her. She felt his hot cum filling every inch of her love canal. The orgasmic bliss she felt clouded her head.

She screamed like a banshee as another orgasm rocked her body.

Dan collapsed onto Sarah, exhausted. The lovers were struggling to catch their breath, both having experienced one of their most intense love-making sessions in years. Dan rolled onto his side and looked at his wife.

"Jesus. That was insane honey. God, I've missed you."

"Mmmm, I've missed you too. I needed that." Sarah curled into Dan's chest. "Do you think we woke the neighbors?"

"Oh, babe, I'm sure we woke up the whole damn block."

"What about your roommate?"

Dan laughed. "We were so loud I don't see how we didn't."

He was feeling playful and decided to tease his usually conservative wife. "I bet he jerked off to those animal sounds you were making."

While Dan was waiting for his wife's reaction, on the other side of the wall Lester was slowly stroking his rigid member. Even though he had just blasted a new stain into his wall at the same time Sarah achieved her last orgasm, he was still transfixed by the mother of two.

Sarah never liked Dan getting the upper hand or catching her off guard, so she shot back, "Well, I'm glad I can still get two guys off at once."

Two guys off at once? Had she, in the past...? The thoughts danced through Dan's mind. Sarah felt triumphant at her husband's speechlessness. To her surprise, she felt Dan's cock begin to stiffen against her. Something that had never happened so fast in the entirety of their relationship.

"Wow, somebody really does miss me." she reached down and gently began playing with his balls.

Dan didn't understand why he was getting hard again, but her teasing comment kept playing back in his head....'I'm glad I can still get two guys off at once.' He couldn't help it, but images flashed into his mind. Thoughts of a young Sarah with two men, thoughts of Dan and Sarah in a threesome, thoughts of his bizarre roommate stroking himself to Sarah, thoughts of Lester creeping into the room at that very moment.

Before either one of them fully registered what was happening, their tongues were exploring each other's mouths and their hands were greedily exploring the other's body again. Lester continued to watch them through his peephole, contemplating the need for a video camera.

Dan slid himself into Sarah and slowly rocked back and forth as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Against his better judgment, Dan whispered loudly, "Mmmph God, baby, we need to be quiet or someone might hear us."

She didn't know why, but this new game was really turning her on. "Maybe I want them to hear."

Dan was taken aback by Sarah's boldness. This wasn't like her. What had gotten into her? At the same time, he was too aroused to turn back. He wanted to see how far she would let him take this.

"And our creepy little roommate? You want him to hear us fuck?" Dan grunted, now no longer whispering. He knew he'd probably pushed things too far, but the response from Sarah's body made him think otherwise.

She was madly grinding herself against his cock, hitting that sweet spot over and over. Building towards her next imminent orgasm of the night.

"God, Dan. Yes, I want him to listen and jerk off to me." As the words escaped her lips she felt the tidal wave of orgasmic bliss descend on her yet again. Her vagina gripped her husband's dick so tightly that Dan couldn't hold back any longer, his balls emptied into her for the second time that night as Sarah howled at the moon.

"Awwrrrgghhhh, FUCKK," screamed Sarah. Lester added another stain to his wall that now oozed onto the floor.

The unknowing threesome all collapsed in piles of sweat, exhausted. Sarah and Dan into their recently set up bed, Lester into his Dorito and cum stained computer chair.