Toy Receptionist

Story Info
Another one claims me.
2.9k words
4.47
3.9k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(As always, all characters are adults!)

#############################

I unlocked the office door and turned on all the lights. In my job as "Office Manager" - a rather grandiose name for receptionist - I was usually the first in the office and first checked that everything was going, got the mail from the mailbox, greeted the first colleagues to arrive, made sure that there was enough coffee and water available...

And around 11 a.m., once the most important things were done, I started to get bored.

I opened an incognito tab in my browser and searched for "preparation for anal sex" and read through a few pages. I already had a bit of experience, but it had never been really good and I didn't want Mr. McIntyre to be disappointed when he would claim my ass.

I looked around periodically to make sure no one was looking at my screen and closed the tab before heading out for lunch. I just grabbed a small sandwich that I ate on the way. Then I spent the rest of the time in a nearby sex shop, where a heavily pierced saleswoman offered me some very friendly and competent advice.

When I saw the many metal rings on her face and body, I had to think of Mr. McIntyre's idea of having rings inserted into my nipples and labia - cunt flaps, as the old gentleman had called them. Would I allow that? I wasn't sure, but that wasn't a question for that moment anyway.

Back in the office, I took off my jacket, grabbed my handbag and disappeared into the women's toilet. I locked myself in one of the cubicles, took off my panties and sat down. Then I grabbed my new toy from the purse. A butt plug, with a glass jewel at the end. Of course in blue, Mr. McIntyre's favorite color.

I spread my legs and tried to insert the plug, but I was too tense. After a few unsuccessful attempts, I gave up, took the plug between my lips to salivate it well and started playing with my pussy to relax.

I thought about the many Thursdays I had spent on her knees, about how Mr. McIntyre had recently pushed his cock into her wet cunt... how she had licked Ms. Petra's cunt, as she had read in my diary, reading all my erotic fantasies...

My pussy twitched and the butt plug muffled my moans as I was rocked by a massive climax.

I took the plug out of my mouth, and ran it through my pussy lips to coat it with my juices, placed it on my asshole... and slowly pushed it into my bottom.

Then I heard voices.

"I'm telling you, she's totally dirty! Completely shaved, constantly wet and wild!"

The voice came from the ventilation shaft above the women's toilet. On the other side was the men's room and I recognized David's voice immediately.

"Come on, you're exagerating." That had to be Robert.

"No, I'm telling you - we went to her apartment and I gave her a very gentle kiss on the neck and she basically tore her clothes off. I've never experienced anything so greedy for cock."

Gentle kiss? I could clearly remember him roughly groping my tits as if he wanted to unscrew them.

"And then what happened?"

"Well, I fucked her properly first. She came three times," David continued to boast. "I actually wanted to cum on her tits, but then she begged me to fuck her in the ass. Then she went off like a rocket!"

I had to bite down on my tongue to stop me from shouting that none of this was true!

"You wouldn't believe that of her at all, as good as she looks. Completely shaved, you say?"

"Not a single hair anywhere. She'll definitely do anything, no matter what you want. Just invite her to dinner. You can probably bend her over the hood of the car in the parking lot for a good burger!"

I had heard enough. I would no longer get involved with David. And probably not with Robert either.

I grabbed my purse and went back to my seat at the front desk. The plug in my ass felt strange, filling me up, and I was sure everyone must be able to see it through my dress. Better sit down quickly!

I was just circling the sweeping arch of the reception when I remembered: Ihad left her panties on the small ledge behind the toilet tank!

I wanted to go back to the toilet when my boss blocked her way. "Fanny, the customer appointment was brought forward at short notice, we urgently need the copies and the conference room prepared, and most of all a pot of coffee - the customers are already on their way and almost there, quickly, please!"

Damned! For the next half hour, I and a few others were very busy preparing everything for the appointment. When the customers had been greeted and disappeared into the conference room and the door closed behind them, I turned back towards the toilet to finally get my panties back when the door suddenly opened and Sabine, the HR manager, reached her arm out wide and Fanny's panties came out of the toilet pinched between two fingers. Sabine looked at Fanny and shook her head indignantly: "Well, I've never experienced anything like that! Who leaves their underwear in the toilet? Who is so perverted and unhygienic and runs around without underwear??"

I walked quickly towards her. "Sabine, quiet, we have customers in the house. Um... should I take this from you? And... dispose of it?"

Sabine shook her head. "No! That will have consequences, I'll keep the evidence with me for now!"

And with that she disappeared into her office with my underwear in her hand.

That wasn't great. I sat down again on my swivel chair and looked at the ceiling, thinking what I could do. I grabbed the table top, placed my feet on either side of the chair and slowly pulled myself towards the desk. Until I heard something.

"Watch out!" a voice came from under the desk.

I quickly rolled back a few in shock and Darius, the young in-house IT technician, crawled out from under the table. "I had to redo some cables, Fanny."

He pointed a finger at my lap. "Thanks for the beautiful view."

I quickly closed her legs and felt my face turning bright red.

"Oh, that won't do. You'll spread your legs wide and nice. Well, unless you want me to tell Sabine who's running around here as an office slut."

I gritted my teeth and opened my legs again, allowing Darius a deep look at my most intimate areas.

After a moment that seemed like an eternity, he nodded and said, "Thank you. You can close again. But unfortunately you have to stay in the office longer today and get something done. There's a lot more to see. Got it?"

I nodded resignedly. Darius came out from under the table and slowly and almost tenderly groped my left breast. "See you later," he whispered into my ears and disappeared to concentrate on his work.

My head felt like it was wrapped in cotton wool and I could barely focus. When I went to the toilet again after two hours, I could hardly believe, let alone understand, why my pussy was so soaking wet. Something about Darius' tone and manner reminded her of... yes, of Mr. McIntyre.

I got so little of my work that I had no trouble explaining that I would be staying in the office a little longer today. David and especially Robert seemed a little disappointed about this, and I could well imagine why. Robert had definitely wanted to invite my to dinner and then bend me over the hood and fuck me. Would I have let him do that, I wondered?

And: What would Darius want from me?

The hours dragged on, but little by little the office emptied until finally I - and Darius - were alone. The lights were already off in most rooms and meeting rooms, including in the corridors; only a few last lamps still cast their dim glow through the glass doors.

My heart was pounding as Darius came to the reception and leaned on the high table, examining me from above.

"So now we have the office just for the two of us." He pulled a rolled up A4 sheet of paper from his back pocket and dropped it on the table in front of her.

"I thought to myself, you've probably thought about how you're going to get out of this without me telling the boss that you're walking around here with sparkling stones in your ass and leaving your underwear everywhere. So I checked the log files in the system. It's very interesting what you watch during your working hours."

I knew what to expect, but I unrolled the sheet of paper and saw my search history and the pages I had visited listed neatly. I felt ill.

"What... what do you want?"

Darius grinned. "Just a little fun, sweetie. Someone who shoves a butt plug up her ass and browses porn sites while she works shouldn't mind a little fun, right?"

He raised his eyebrows and seemed to be waiting for something. I shook my head slowly.

"Well then. So, let's get started: Tits out!"

His tone was very friendly but assertive and he nodded encouragingly at me. I hesitated at first, then tugged at my dress, but he raised a hand.

"I didn't say anything about undressing. Don't worry, it'll happen. Tits out!"

I adjusted my dress again, reached into the neckline and pulled first one breast, then the other, out of my bra, tugged the clasp forward to open it, pulled it out of the dress and threw it on the table in front of me. Then I took my breasts out of the dress. The material was squeezing her up and together, making her look even fuller and it hurt a little.

Darius took my left nipple and squeezed it gently.

"Now let's put your tongue out as far and down to your chin as possible and roll your eyes."

I didn't understand what he was saying, but as he pulled harder on my nipple, I whimpered softly, stuck my tongue out, and rolled my eyes as if I were squinting hard.

"Awesome... like in hentai." Darius whispered, now pulling on both nipples. I groaned softly and shifted slightly towards him in my chair. The plug in my bottom vibrated slightly as I slid over the leather and I could feel my pussy, which had been constantly wet all day, now becoming noticeably wetter again.

"I also went shopping in the afternoon... I have something for you." He placed a bag on the table - the same kind of plain brown paper bag that my butt plug had been packaged in. Inside was a dog collar and a leash.

"Be a good dog and put it on. And the tongue stays out!"

I felt saliva from my mouth running down my tongue and dripping onto my breasts as I leaned forward and placed the collar around my neck. But I couldn't close the shutter without a mirror, so Darius had to come around the table and do it himself. There was already a noticeable bulge in his pants and my pussy was twitching in anticipation.

The carabiner on the leash closed with a quiet *clack* and he pulled me out of the chair and directed me into the largest meeting room.

Darius took the leash briefly and pulled me to the edge of the table, then clicked his tongue and tapped the table - he treated me like a bitch!

I climbed onto the table, my head red, but since he still held the leash short, I had to stay on all fours.

"That's it, ass up, head down..." He loosened the leash a little.

"Show me your ass more closely, come on, turn around!"

I shifted on the table, turned my head to the middle, and presented my ass to Daris.

I felt his hands on my cheeks and thought back to the first Thursday in the laundry room when Mr. McIntyre grabbed me in a similar way. Again the fabric of my dress was pushed up, but this time there were no blue panties underneath, just the blue jewel of my new butt plug, and my gaping, greedy, soaking wet pussy.

Darius quickly discovered how wet it was, first with one, then with three fingers and I couldn't suppress a moan as he started to fuck me with his fingers and turned the plug in my ass with his other hand.

I almost screamed in disappointment as he pulled his fingers out of me. This was followed by a tug on the leash and I turned back to him, still on all fours. Darius held his hand in front of my nose and I smelled my pussy on his fingers.

"Lick it clean," he ordered in a calm voice. And I followed, greedily licking my juice from his fingers, taking them between my lips, sucking on them and looking demandingly into his eyes.

He removed his hand from me, then wiped it dry on my hair. Again the memory of Mr. McIntyre and how he had used my hair to wipe his cock.

"So, you little slut," Darius whispered in a hoarse voice. "Get undressed."

He released my leash and slowly unzipped his pants. I stood up on the table and quickly pulled the dress over my head and threw it over one of the office chairs. Naked, wearing only my high heels, I stood over him like a stripper at the end of her show and smiled at him.

"And now...? I asked him in a cheeky tone.

"Lie down and spread your legs."

I slowly squatted down with my knees wide open, enjoying watching him devour my body with his eyes. Darius dropped his pants and stood at the edge of the table, your long, slightly curved cock stood erect, the head glistening with his first drops of pleasure.

"Come on, lie down, I want to make your tits dance!"

He tapped his phone screen and put it aside - a moment later the large monitor behind me turned on. I turned around and saw a Japanese cartoon porno, a big-eyed, big-breasted woman, eyes rolling in ecstatic rapture, tongue sticking out like a dog, arms and legs stretched wide and held in place by tentacles.

Darius gave me a shove and I landed on my butt on the table - the butt plug hit the tabletop with a loud "clack" and I hoped the glass jewel hadn't cracked.

He grabbed my ankles and pulled me close to the edge, positioned the tip of his cock at my pleasure cave and, without further ado, thrust hard and deep.

Darius pushed my thighs as far apart as he could and fucked me with fast, hard movements, I moaned loudly in rhythm with his thrusts, the Japanese porno squeaked and whimpered behind me. Darius seemed more turned on by the porn behind me than by me, as if I was just a sex doll and was fucking me hard and ruthlessly.

The butt plug in my ass increased the feeling of his cock in my pussy and he seemed to like that too... it wasn't long before he was screaming:

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out, you fucking slut!" I barely had time to obey before he pulled his cock out of me and his fountain of juice sprayed onto my stomach, my tits, up onto my tongue and onto my face and I tasted his salty taste.

After the last fountain had sprayed out, he pulled on my leash again and I turned to him on the table. "Suck the balls dry, go ahead," he said roughly and pushed his still hard cock between my lips and continued to stare, transfixed, at the porn on the large monitor.

I licked and sucked his fuck rod and sucked his juice from the head, but his cock remained hard. After Darius gave no further instructions, I just kept blowing him.

For several minutes all I could hear were the exaggerated moans of cartoon porn and the smacking sound of my blowjob... then Darius grabbed my head and shoved his cock into my mouth twice, three times, apparently trying to get all the way down my throat, but after I Lying on my side, that wasn't possible and with a frustrated grunt he pulled his cock out of my mouth and covered my face with his cum.

Then he pushed the head back between my lips and I sucked the last drops out.

Darius collapsed into the chair behind him, his cock slipped out of my mouth with a soft "pop" and he finally turned off the porn.

"Since your panties are in Sabine's closet, I'll take your bra with me as a souvenir, understand?" I nodded and wiped the cum off my face. "Don't wase my juices, enjoy them, okay?"

Again I simply nodded and pushed his cum in my mouth, first from my face, then from the rest of my body. Finally, at his command, I also licked the table top clean.

"That's it, you horny bitch. And in the future you'll offer me your holes any time I want, right?"

I nodded again. "Yes," I said simply.

Darius tilted his head and looked at me sternly. "Yes what?"

I said nothing for a few heartbeats, then lowered my gaze and replied, "Yes....Sir."

===========================

As always, looking forward to your comments and feedback!