Toy Shop Tales Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then come, let me feel you."

She quickened her movements, I watched her ass as it slapped against me and in seconds she was coming. As she climaxed she let out a long moan and collapsed on to my legs. For long seconds we remained like that.

"Oh thank you, that was unbelievable" she lifted herself "There's one more thing I'd like to try, I have done this by accident with David, I enjoyed it but he hated it."

"OK, go ahead." I was interested to find out what it was.

She slowly pulled her self of my cock turned to face me and lowered herself down. I felt my dick touch the entrance to her anus, she seemed to relax it and I slid inside.

"Yes, oh god!" she whispered.

Within seconds she was humping my cock, one hand was playing with her clit as she rode me. She was so tight that I knew I wouldn't last long.

"I'm coming Pat."

"Yes, come inside me." she was looking down at me.

Within seconds I was coming in her ass and as I did she was smiling hugely at me.

"I have wanted to feel that all my life." she told me.

She stayed on top of me until my erection shrank. Then lowered herself down and we kissed.

"I think we should clean up." she got off me.

She then took my hand and we walked to the bathroom, she turned the shower on and we got in. Pat then washed me gently starting on my back she turned me around and washed my chest before moving lower gently washing my balls then my cock. It didn't take long before I became erect. Pat then put the soap in my hands. I started on her chest, spending long seconds washing both of her breasts, moving down over her stomach to her hairy pussy. Silently she turned around and pressed her ass against me, she bent and placed her hands against the tiled wall, my penis was nestled against her cunt with one push of my hips I was inside, by standing on the balls of my feet I was deeper. For some reason I just started to pound into her, as I pushed in, she pushed back, getting faster and faster.

"Yes, yes, oh god I'm coming, I'm coming!" she panted.

For the second time that afternoon I found myself reaching orgasm inside Pat, she came a few seconds before me and as I continued to ram my cock into her she yelled "Yes" each time I pushed deep. We stayed locked together until my shrinking cock slid out of Pat. She then stood, turned and we kissed with the hot water playing on our bodies. We then cleaned again and got out, as we dried she looked at me.

"Could we do this again?"

"Today!" I joked.

"No, you know what I mean!" she smiled.

"Of course I know."

We now meet at least once a week and Pat has become very experimental.

We often get people at the shop who want to sell second hand items to us, the shops owners don't do this. One day a woman came in and asked if we do and I told her no. She was in her 50s, plain looking, large build with red hair streaked with grey. She reminded me of a school teacher.

"My brother passed away recently and I was wondering if you knew someone who could help. He's left a large collection of model cars, I need to sort them but I have no idea where to start."

I thought about it and volunteered my services. We set a day and time. When I got there I was staggered by the collection, they covered one wall downstairs and 2 of 3 the bedrooms were full floor to ceiling in custom made display case's!

"All the boxes are in the loft" she told me.

We spent an hour getting them down and started in the first room. As we sorted the right car and box we chatted.

"It's strange what we collect, Ian liked his cars, our dad loved boats but was always sea sick." she told me

We carried on and had almost cleared that room.

We went to the bedroom that was his.

"There must be over a thousand in here." I said.

"Do you think we could do the living room first?" she looked very emotional.

I agreed and we went down stairs carrying empty boxes. As we started she kept sobbing, so I thought I'd make conversation to keep her from crying.

"How long were you house sharing?" I asked.

"Oh, it must have been 15 years."

We were now sitting close together now, passing cars and boxes.

"Why did you have to share the house?" I asked.

"Well, Ian lost his wife and was made redundant within 3 months. I had this place and he had to sell his house so it just seemed best if he moved in."

Again she started to cry. I put my arms around her to give some comfort. Before I knew what was happening we were standing up stripping each other, pulling at clothes and dropping them on the floor, as soon as we were naked she was on her back and I was between her legs and fucking her like my life depended on it. She was grunting like an animal and digging her nails into my back. She was older than me, had saggy tits, silver hair over her pussy and was so plain to look at that I couldn't believe I was fucking her. It took perhaps 5 or 6 minutes for me to come but when we finished we dressed as if nothing had happened. We then got back to boxing the cars. It took perhaps another 2 hours to finish. When we did she thanked me and I left. I never saw her again. In the shop we have all sorts of people of all ages. One is a girl called Julie but that's for chapter 2.

12