Trimming the Trimmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe you're exactly how you should be right now," she smiled as she moved within a few feet of him.

"Oh my," he said with wide eyes as she lifted the top part of her body out of the water a moment, "You really are not wearing anything, but if Mr...Mr...he would kill me."

"No, I don't think so," she said as she moved close to him.

Jeri looked into his eyes as she approached. She extended her hand and placed it on his chest. Her touch made him tremble a moment, and she knew how much fun this would be. He flinched again as her body pressed against him. Her lips extended and she kissed him gently once, and then put her arms around him, breathing heavily into his neck.

"Oh wow," he whispered. "Oh you're so soft."

"I'm many things," she whispered in his ear, "I'm anything you want, right now."

"Oh Mrs...but," he tried to say as she kissed his neck. "But your...it's not."

"It is and I am," Jeri whispered as she rubbed against him. "and call me Jeri."

She pressed against his lips and reached around him. She rubbed up and down his back as she slowly felt his arms move around her. Smiling inwardly at his slow, but steady interest, she pressed on. She had to have him.

"Your what?" he said with a pant, as his hands grazed her back side.

"So very very horny," she whispered, "and so interested in taking care of that right now."

"Oh this is so wrong," he said.

"Call it a thanks for noticing me if you want," she grinned at him.

"Can't help it," he said. "You're beautiful."

"Oh thank you," she said as she hugged him. "But I can tell you feel that way already."

"How?" he asked as he kissed her neck.

"I feel something poking me nice and strong," she panted.

"Can't help that either," he said as he moved his hand up her chest.

"Am I nice to look at, Billy?" Jeri asked.

"Oh definitely yes," he said as he explored her breasts.

"May I have this?", she smiled as she gently grasped his erection.

"Oh yes anything", he said with a smile as she stroked him.

Jeri let go of him and moved to the underwater stairs. She made eye contact the whole time she got out of the pool. She smiled as his eyes grew wider and wider, taking his form in. She walked along the pool edge making seductive looks at him until she reached the point outside just opposite him. He moved back a bit as she descended and sat on the edge of the pool with her feet in the water. Directly in front of him, she spread her legs to show him her trimmed womanhood. His eyes grew wide as she rubbed her fingers on her own opening. After a slight moan she spoke.

"Anything?" she grinned.

"Oh yes, Mrs. Thomas, Mrs. Jeri. Um Jeri," he said eagerly.

"Lick me," she said quickly.

"I uh," he smiled.

"Believe me, it will come up again someday," she smiled, "Plus, I know you will like it. I definitely will."

"Oh just to be that close to it," he said quickly as he approached.

"You're going to be a lot more than just close," she said as she rubbed her hands on her feminine lips, "Come on hon, show me what you're made of."

Billy slowly moved closer. His expression was that or curiosity and nervousness. Jeri looked at his young, innocent determination and it turned her on like she had not been in years. She felt her own wetness building, even though he had not touched her at all yet. When he was close enough, she reached her hand out and pressed gently in the back of his head. Slowly she lowered him until his soft lips touched her. At first he simply kissed directly in the middle of her folds. With a little coaxing and a few words, he put his tongue out and was gently bathing her with the tip of it. She praised his efforts, and directed him more. His tongue flattened out as he explored her. After a while, being on the verge of orgasm began taking its toll on her patience. She told him to pucker his lips around her clitoris and flick his tongue. In seconds she squealed with delight as her hips moved in bliss. She thought that he had had enough, and she tried to move on to the next phase, but surprisingly he had other plans. She wondered if perhaps he saw it in a movie. He latched his hands onto her thighs and licked her from top to bottom. His finger pressed slowly inside of her. She pumped her hips on it, letting herself go. Every time she looked down at him, she felt like it was even her first time. His youth and innocence that still hung on by a thread excited her. Her neck arched back as she looked up at the sky.

"Oh baby," she said as she tilted her head back and closed her legs a bit.

Billy looked up at her seemingly in need of approval, "Was that ok?"

"Oh you have no idea hon," she moaned, trying to catch her breath. "You have a knack for that."

"I'll get better and better. Next time," he smiled as he licked some more.

"No Billy this will be the only time so lets make the best of it," she said.

"Ok," he said with a hint of disappointment.

She didn't know at this point if it would be the only time. They would each get some much needed attention from this. But she knew where her priorities in life are. She felt bad for saying so but the reasons for this are clear, and it shouldn't happen again.

Jeri stood a moment and then slowly descended back into the pool. She quickly dove under water. She had to cool off. Swimming still, she turned and could see him nearby. Rippling underwater she could make out the fact that he was rock hard. Taking another breath, she went back under and then up to him. To her surprise he didn't move this time. But he seemed a bit shaken as below him under water, she quickly put his entire length in her mouth, sucking quickly and skillfully. She milked his stiffness until she needed to come up for air. With a gasp, she splashed upward and met his gaze. Quickly she latched onto him and kissed him.

Without giving him time to think, she took his hand and pulled him over to the underwater steps. She saw his nervousness subside a bit as he left the water with her. Hand in hand, their soaking wetness went over to the air mattress covered with light canvas that had seen a lot of activity between Jeri and her husband over the years. Taking a large towel from the cabinet behind it, she placed it over the mattress. Leaning down on all fours she spread it out. Looking up, she saw him a few feet away looking at her, still as stiff as he had been underwater. She decided she wanted to be more vocal in her approach. It was fun for her after all. Why not get a little dirty.

"That is one delicious cock," she said as she sat down, "Mind bringing it over here?"

Billy didn't speak. He just walked slowly over to her. He was under her spell now. Who could blame him? This is every young man's fantasy. This is what she wanted to think anyway. She was on a mission. Yes she would cheat. She already has in a way. This one time occurrence she would make an event to remember the rest of her days. She would take it to the limit and leave nothing undone.

"Come on you sweet young stud, come play with me," she smiled.

"Ok," he said nervously, "Just a bit nervous I think."

"No one will be home of hours," she said softly as she pulled him down to the mattress, "Plenty of time to have my way with you."

"Well, as you can see, I'm not trying to get away," he smiled, as he laid his head back.

"At this point you couldn't even if you tried," Jeri smiled.

"Really?" he smiled.

"Try it and find out," she smiled as she ran her hand up his leg.

"No I'm good," he said with a nervous smile.

"But Billy, relax ok. Take it slow and don't get really excited all of the time," she smiled, "Make it last, so you don't, well so you don't end too quickly."

"Ok," he grinned at her.

"Oh now this looks delicious," she said.

"Oh my," he trailed off just as Jeri's tongue licked the length of his shaft, "Ahh! Ok I get your point."

He didn't have time to say more before she took his entire length into her mouth. Wiggling her tongue along it, she tightened her lips and moved her head up and down. Her light moans excited him even more but he relaxed to maintain control. She told him what to do. He wanted it to last, so he held on. Jeri gasped as she pulls out. Looking up at him with a smile, she licked the underside of his sack gently. Her fingers explored his inner thigh. When she reached his anus, she looked for an objection, but he gave none. She rubbed it just a moment. Her husband dislikes that, but she was overjoyed that Billy's innocence allowed her to explore. Flicking her tongue up his shaft, she looked into his eyes. He was holding on and enjoying himself completely.

"Big cock, mmm," she said as she devoured him.

As hungry as she was to feel him inside of her, there was another fascination. Different than she had felt before, she let her mouth explore him. She wanted to remember every curve as the only other one she has experienced. Thinner, but somewhat longer than she was use to, she wanted the experience. However, it wasn't long before she wanted it all.

"Yum," she whispered in his ear as she crawled up beside him.

"You have no idea what your doing to me right now," he smiled.

"Oh I think I do," she grinned as she bit his ear.

"Another few seconds and I would have had to pull out or else", he said.

"Or you would have cum in my mouth," Jeri grinned. "I know. Later hon."

"We're really going to," he smiled.

"Best to just enjoy hon, and let happen what is supposed to happen. Don't examine it," Jeri smiled.

Nervously Billy sat up. Jeri laid back thinking he would be traditional about it. She was right. As he approached she spread her legs in anticipation. Moving across her, he mounted, but then stopped short of going through with it.

"Condom. Almost forgot," he said, "I don't have one."

"Good," she smiled. "You don't need it."

"But safe sex and all that," he said.

"Good for you," she smiled as she repositioned herself, "When your off in college, wrap that pole up every time. Got it?"

"Yeah," he agreed.

"But you're ok here hon," she said, "I've only been with my husband for twenty six years and no one else at all. I had my tubes tied last year."

"Well then," he smiled.

"Oh, ohh ok...but slow a bit. Let me help," she said as she grabbed him and directed him in. "Oh there it goes."

He didn't say a word, but she could see it all over his face. It was like a light bulb coming on. As soon as he had entered her he understood. More important she could see him waking up, and understanding the hype. She knew he was getting a good feeling because she has not been this wet in years. She watched him struggle a bit, as he popped out once in a while. Still she enjoyed the new sensation. She thought that she might feel guilty at this point, but for some reason there was none. However all his fumbling around just made her condition worse. She felt as if she would go crazy.

"Ok ok, wait," he said as she gently squirmed.

"Sorry," he frowned, "Not very good at this."

"That's ok, hon," she said as she gently laid him down on his back.

Straddling him slowly, she looked into his eyes. Taking him stiffness in her hand, she guided it inside of her. As she sat down on him, legs on each side, she closed her eyes a moment to take in the moment. She looked down at his smiling face, and kept her gaze there. Moving her hips up and down, she moaned loudly. Occasionally he grunted. It made her even more determined. She moved faster and faster, letting him know every time she would have an orgasm. The excitement made them flow like a river.

"Uh...move your hips upward a bit," she moaned, "No, up...move your butt at an angle...like...Ohhhh Yes!"

To her surprise he got it right. Arching his hips, he pushed deep inside of her. She moaned loudly and squeezed his arm tightly as orgasm took over again. Bouncing up and down, she could feel his somewhat longer length push into her further than had happened before. Feeling the sweat on her neck and forehead, she didn't want the feeling to end. She could stay here forever. But she could see him struggling and peeled herself off of him.

"You know you might have more control over it if you are in charge," Jeri said as she turned around, bent over and spread her legs. "Give it to me."

Billy knew what she was talking about. He turned over and approached her. Trying to get his balance, his hand found her hips. Amazingly he had picked things up quickly, and was inside of her in a second. Holding onto her hips he pushed into her slowly.

"Faster," she grunted.

Even though he seemed to labor a bit, he did as she asked. As their skin slapped together, Jeri moaned loudly.

"Harder Billy, now!" she moaned. "Come on. Give it to me. Tear it up!"

Grunting loudly he drove into her fast and hard. He had indeed learned quickly. She could feel his sweat dripping on her back. She had a hard time holding on and not falling over.

"Ah I'm coming!" Jeri hollered.

"I can't go much longer!" Billy grunted.

"Oh hon wait til your almost there and tell me ok?" Jeri panted.

I'm, I'm gonna," he grunted.

As he said that, Jeri pulled away and swung around quick. On her knees, she quickly opened her mouth and pressed her lips together. She felt him expand on the verge. She pulled out just as Billy grunted loudly. More powerful than she had ever experienced he exploded, littering her face. In an instant she pushed him inside again and milked him the rest of the way. As he slowly finished she looked up at him as she licked his head. Opening her mouth a bit she showed him what she had caught for him. Closing her eyes, she moaned as she swallowed.

"Oh wow," Billy gasped as she opened her empty mouth.

Crashing quickly onto the air mattress he laid on his back panting. Jeri grabbed a towel as she knelt beside him and wiped her face off. All he could do was look at her. He couldn't say a word.

"Yum," she smiled as she wiped the rest off her face. "But a little fattening."

"Really," he laughed.

"Thank you so much," Jeri said as she plopped down beside him.

"Wow," was all he could say, "Was I ok?"

"Oh yeah hon," she smiled as she rubbed his chest.

Soon after they both took a swim to clean up. As they did they talked about Billy's impending college life. They joked about what to expect, and talked serious about studying. She even brought him in on the whole reason why this happened. But he simply joked and told her that if tomorrow she still had it in her system to give him a call. She laughed, but told him that it would not happen after today. After some time, they left the pool and rested together on the mattress. As they talked some more, the conversation strayed to sexual techniques. It resulted in the two creating urges they had to take care of again.

Jeri and Billy ended their afternoon of fun. He went home with a smile on his face, and Jeri went and took a shower. As she was in her bedroom dressing, her husband came home. He had with him flowers and two tickets for a tropical cruise, vowing it would never happen again. He begged forgiveness but she had already forgiven him for the most part. Still for days afterward she felt Billy. She still felt him inside of her, and remembered his face as he became a man. It was a secret of course, shared by the two of them. She felt satisfied, both sexually and with her relationship with her husband. An indiscretion had a way of keeping her marriage together. But she never told. The secret was always kept.

12