Trophy Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a fucking albatross between my legs, at the thought of Mia, my cock pulsed. Well, this day is well and truly fucked up already, might as well lean in. I pulled down my shorts for the third time that day with thoughts of Mia in my head. I thought of her lips on mine, wrapped around my penis plunging in and out of her mouth. I imagined her face contorted in orgasm as she rode me. I flexed my hands as though they held her breasts. Fucked up fucked up fucked up. The litany only served to heighten my desire. I loved how fucked up it was. She'd done this to me, to us. But now that we were here, I couldn't stop getting off on it. I thought of that perfect cunt seeping my cum. Abruptly, I sat up, decision made.

I stalked silently through the house. I'm done with games, I thought to myself. All of the lights were off. I wondered again if she had already been fucked tonight. If anything, it turned me on more. Standing outside of my dad's bedroom, I didn't hesitate an instant. My clothes lay in a discarded pile next to me in seconds. I pushed open the door, which was slightly cracked. A lone shape lay in the fetal position on the left side of the bed. Perfect. I tiptoed to the right side of the bed. I wet my cock with a liberal layer of spit before I climbed in next to my father's whore wife.

Mia stirred as I shifted close to her. Before she could wake up, one of my hands went over her mouth and the other to bring her hips flush against my swollen cock. I hissed, "I'm going to fuck you." No question. All certainty. "Tell me you want this." Mia froze and her mouth started to move under my hand. I shook her and hissed, "Nod yes or shake your head." For an instant neither of us moved. I repeated, "Mia. Do you want this, you fucking whore?"

With a moan, Mia's back arched and her head came to rest on my shoulder. She jerked her head in a nod as she wriggled her ass up against my pelvis. She humped against me. Slut. I spit in my left hand and roughly separated her pussy lips to smear the saliva against her cunt. I needn't have bothered. She was already wet. My pulsing rod slid into Mia with no resistance. Whore!

I kept my hand over her mouth. I liked it there. Muffled gasps and moans slipped through my fingers. I clamped down harder. This wasn't about her. It was never about her. I just wanted to work myself off in her fuck sleeve. That didn't seem to deter her. Mia fucked back at me as I sought to use her for my own pleasure. She shuddered once, here entire body tensing. I rolled my eyes. No shame at all.

I kept fucking. My previous two orgasms had taken the edge off. That was fine; I wanted Mia sore the next day. When Mr. Tai Chi fucked her, she would remember me. I groaned at the thought. One arm wrapped around Mia's slim hips to work her more vigorously on my dick. I could feel it beating against her cervix. Her gasping against my hand seemed to be saying, "Yes, yes, yes!" Another full-body tense, then a convulsive shudder; longer this time. Her head thrashed side to side. Drool coated my fingers.

But I seem to have stalled. I just couldn't stop thinking about someone else's cock sliding in and out of her. I released my hand from her mouth and placed it on her shoulder, more leverage as I brutalized her cunt. "Tell me what a whore you are!" The words burst unbidden from my throat.

Without missing a beat, Mia moaned, "Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm a whore!" I growled and fucked harder; it didn't seem possible. Her moans changed; I could tell she felt both the pleasure and the pain. I liked it. So, it seemed, did she.

"How many men have you fucked since you married my dad?! TELL ME!" Her hips rotated against my thrusts, angling up and to the left, and I could tell she was trying to massage her g-spot to another orgasm.

"Eleven!"

"You've been married less than a year!" Her body started vibrating in short little bucking strokes into my deep thrusts. Riding my cock while I fucked her. She wailed, "I knoooww!"

"And you're going to keep spreading your legs, aren't you?" Her voice hit a higher, breathy pitch, "Yes! Yes I will! I need it! I- I- I'm cumming!" Mia's body lost all semblance of rhythm as she came undone, hands scrambling for purchase against the headboard.

"You slut!" I shouted. Shivers ran up and down my spine at the thought of her taking all of those cocks. Cum burst out of me, filling her quaking cunt. We lay there gasping, silence thick. I closed my eyes. Post-orgasm shame descended over me. What the fuck are you doing? Really. What are you doing? I lay there, silently wrestling with my demons, my cock still caught in the vise of Mia's beautiful, terrible cunt. Moments passed. I didn't know what to do. I levered my upper body closer so that I could slip from her. I paused before pulling out, to judge her mood, and found her... sleeping. What am I going to do? I thought, as I, too, drifted into nothingness.

12