Tucker's Summer: Mom's New Swimsuit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit Julie, yeah, just like that," I encouraged her.

Faster and faster she pounded herself on my rod, capturing more and more of me inside, until she was easily engulfing nine inches of meat up her pulsating tunnel. The grip she had on my shaft increased in pressure the faster she slammed herself down on me. My balls were battered by her hardened clit with each downward thrust of her hips, and her asscheeks started slapping together from the force of her passion.

"Fuck!" I croaked through clinched teeth as the dam burst, releasing a flood of thick milky spunk deep inside Julie's quivering cunt.

Her entire body began to shake and a small rivulet of our fluids leaked out of her and down my shaft. Muffled cries escaped her as she slowed the pace but didn't come to a complete stop. She took long even strokes up and down my softening tool milking every last drop from me. When she did stop she remained stretched along my legs, her heaving tits pressing firmly against my knees. Even growing soft my cock was still lodged into her tight pussy about four inches. Neither of us wanted to be the one to move first, the afterglow was just too sensational. The tightness of Julie's pussy finally squirted my now limp dick from her lubricated hole. Spunk rolled out onto my blankets as Julie turned onto her side and lay still. Twisting around I crawled down and embraced her. She snuggled up against me, both of us on our sides, as my hands gently caressed the soft warm roundness of her ass.

"My God Julie, you were amazing," I said, stroking her hair softly.

"It's not hard when there's such a big cock stuffed inside you. I bet you I can get all of it in me by the end of summer," she giggled.

"You have a bet, but aren't you worried about getting pregnant," I asked, throwing a damper on our afterglow.

"No silly, I've been on the pill for years," she replied just as we heard the hall's floorboards creak.

Carefully climbing out of bed I went to the door and opened it wide enough to look out. The hallway was empty. When I said the coast was clear, Julie gave me a peck on the cheek and snuck back to her room. I pushed the door closed behind her and crawled under the covers; I was asleep in no time.

12