Twenty Questions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That released a heady scent from inside her, and there was nothing remotely unpleasant, just the freshness of a teenager who'd just showered. If anything, she was too clean.

With my eyes closed, I took several deep breaths through my nose, and got that mind rush that comes with the scent of a woman.

I felt Christine's hand wrap around my cock just then, and she began to slowly stroke me, her hand cool against my hot flesh.

Unable to stop myself, I ran my thumb up again, this time just breaking the barrier and sliding over the wet flesh, and then I followed it with my tongue. I didn't lick deeply inside, just along the entrance to her pussy, enough for a lovely taste of her.

Another squeak, and this time she reached down to grasp my face and lift it towards hers. "Uh uh, Mr, K! I didn't ask about taste... yet!"

I groaned as she squirmed back into her panties, then stepped down off of the couch. Christine was still sitting there, smiling. "I've never felt a cock move around so much!" she told Sheila. When you put your pussy in his face, I swear it got 2 sizes bigger!"

"Ok, sniff test 2?" Sheila giggled.

"Oh yes," and Christine struggled to her feet on the cushions, now standing as her friend had. She did an amazing little strip tease, slowly lifting the edge of her wrap as her hips gyrated in front of me. More and more of her tanned thighs were uncovered, and I held my breath as I saw the inner curve of her thighs as they tapered close to her crotch.

Then the closeup view of her bikini bottoms, so much fuller than the shaved redhead's panties had been, fuller with her fluffy bush.

She tucked the bottom of the coverup into her cleavage to hold it up, uncovering the entirety of her bikinis, and a stretch of her smooth little tummy.

The view was breathtaking. The full pouch of her suit, little nubs of hair where she'd trimmed, a few strays peeking out. I played the edges, revealing a peek at the pale flesh beneath. Her movement had slowed, and now she just swayed back and forth before me.

I reached up to pinch the waistband of her panties on each side. "May I?"

She smiled and nodded permission, and I slowly tugged her bottoms down, then reached behind her to hook my fingers into the back of the waist, and began to slide them down over the soft curves of her ass. I took the opportunity with the rest of my fingers, and my palms, to enjoy the smooth firm flesh of her little teenaged ass, something I'd only dreamed of doing for years.

As I continued, the front began to reveal the first hints of her pubic hair, a wispy brown trail in the center of her lower tummy. I realized that I was holding my breath, and leaned close to her, nuzzling against the very upper thigh on one side, then the other.

Now the full bush peeked at me, she obviously trimmed it down for bikini season, it was a beautifully sculpted inch thick mat of very dark brown curls, cleanly trimmed across the top and sides. But my heart raced as I pulled down Christine's suit far enough to see below. Little damp clumps of hair hung down, but there was a pattern where the thickest part split around her pussy, allowing the dark red of her outer labia to appear.

I lowered her briefs halfway down her thighs, it was arousing just to see her standing there, panties lowered, hair framing her pretty face as she looked down at me worshipping her pussy.

She was right when she said that my cock told her earlier that I preferred a natural woman. Something about seeing them in a more primitive state just did it for me. I exhaled, then leaned in for a sample. Oh my god, heaven on earth. That earthy musky smell of arousal, and she was aroused. I could see a touch of wetness beading on the hairs closest to her labia. I touched her there, wetting my fingertip, and brought it to my nose. No, not water left over from her bikini! This was from within her, and whether or not she was ready to give herself to me, her body was wet and ready.

I brushed my lips back and forth across those slippery little pussy lips, so wet and aroused, then did the same with my tongue. The sensation of her coarse pubic hair giving way to the opening, and those lips, was driving me crazy. I gave her a long wet kiss on each side of her bush, on her smooth inner thighs, then began to kiss my way to her center.

"Uh uh!" she warned, and began to make her escape as Sheila had, but I was having none of that. I palmed her ass cheeks, and pulled her to me. My tongue licked deeply through her cunt, and I pursed my lips as I reached her clit, softly sucking it as my tongue teased below.

I heard Sheila laughing, but I turned and brought the brunette's knees towards me, buckling them and dropping her onto her back on the couch. sliding my hands up the back of her legs, I slipped off her suit, then raised them up and apart enough to lower my face to her pussy, that delicious little gash, and began to enjoy her.

Christine was sensitive, as I remembered young girls always seemed to be. Just a few licks and she was squirming in pleasure. Her hands had been trying in vain to push me from her, but now they played in my hair, as I settled in. I savored every inch of her, outside as well as as much of her canal as my lips and tongue could reach. her ass began to bounce from the couch as she drove her pussy onto my tongue, and soon, too soon, she was groaning in orgasm.

Sheila sat on the couch arm behind her, seemingly fascinated at watching her young friend having her pussy savored.

Christine's hips pumped up sharply, mashing her wet mess against my face, her hands pulled me tightly against her and juices dribbled down my chin into the towel which had been around my waist.

As her orgasm faded, she lay back on the couch gasping for breath, her arms stretched over her head, her legs spread wide, one foot on the floor, the other on the couch. Instinctively I crawled up onto her, kissing her passionately as my throbbing erection sought her entrance. I felt the hair against my engorged cock, then the warm soft wetness leading inside her.

As though waking, her eyes popped open and she reached to grasp my cock, holding it from entry. I stared into her eyes, her lovely face so flushed and shining with perspiration.

"Question."

I groaned in need.

"How bad do you want me?"

"So much, I don't just want you, I need you." I kissed her and she slipped her tongue into my mouth, still gripping me tightly.

She pulled back again, "Do you think that this big old cock is gonna fit?" She began to play the tip around her softness, the surrounding hairs scratching my skin. Then, whispering as her lips touched my ear, "cause I have a really, really tight pussy."

Now she left me centered on that oozing target, and brought her hands to my ass, softly urging me forward. I began to push, oh god she was so tight, but she stopped me with a whisper.

"Slowly, daddy, slowly. You don't want to hurt my little pussy."

"Oh my god," Sheila said softly, "you guys are really doing it? You're gonna fuck Molly's dad?"

Looking up, that slick bald pussy was my eye level. One long finger stroked up and down the groove as the redhead watched us.

If ever I wished that there were two of me...

Christine pulled my face back to hers. "Question. Who do you love?"

I wasn't stupid. "You, baby. I've never wanted anything more than you."

"Right answer." Her legs lifted and her knees squeezed my sides. Her heels rested on my ass. She stared into my eyes, "come on inside me, Mr. K. I want you inside me. You are gonna love this pussy!"

Christine's opening was so tight, it felt like I wasn't even lined up to penetrate her. But as I pressed forward, I felt the flesh yield, and spread just enough for the head of my cock to slip slowly through the first ring of muscle. I took my cues from her feet, when they urged me forward, I pressed slowly. I stopped when she did, and rested with the bulbous head halfway through. It was torture.

The beauty took a deep breath, then nodded, a serious look, as though the decision was final.

Her knees spread farther apart, but her heels moved back in to rest on my ass again. "I'm ready, daddy. Make love to me." I don't know where the "daddy" bit came from, but it sounded so sexy coming from this little vixen, and my body responded.

I eased forward against the pressure, my cock burning, and felt her opening part. The head of my cock slipped forward quickly, and the outer muscle contracted immediately behind the tip. Again I held, but I throbbed inside her.

She giggled, and I felt even that through her pussy.

"You think that's funny, huh?" I teased. I began to slide in, slowly but steadily. The tightness was like nothing I remembered ever feeling, but she was so wet, so slick, that it eased the resistance. Christine's eyes closed tightly, as though in pain or just concentration. She exhaled, her breath turning into a long "oooh," as I slid deeper, and finally rested against her, that tight little pussy gripping the very base of my cock. She opened her eyes and smiled dreamily at me. She was so beautiful.

"Do you have another question, baby girl?"

"Can you do that again, just like that? It feels sooo good, you fill me up so good."

"Anything for you, sweetie."

Slowly I slid my cock from her, feeling every ridge of her massaging me on the back stroke. I hesitated when I was just head deep, then she squeezed and forced it out. We both looked down at the messy erotic sight of my cock, coated in her essence, poised at the swollen pink entrance, lines of drool connecting us.

Sheila spoke for us, "that is so fucking hot, you guys."

Christine looked up over her, brushing her hair out of the way. "I know, right? Why haven't we been fucking Molly's dad like, forever? Sheila, you have got to have him." She brought her attention back to my cock, her cunt. "But not right now."

Her heels came back to press against me, and there was no pause this time. I slid completely into her depths, then ground against her. Her bush made it so much more pleasurable for me, the sensation of her scratching me, the rough scrub against the base of my cock, and my balls.

I relaxed and lay down on her, her firm breasts flattening between us, licking and kissing her neck as her sweet breath warmed my ear. "This is so nice," she whispered. I gave her a full stroke, paused again. "So fucking nice, daddy."

Another stroke, "that's it, daddy. Make love to me more."

I didn't know how much more I could take, I was fighting the overwhelming compulsion to erupt. I didn't have to wait long.

"Question."

I paused. Her lips brushed against my ear, making me shudder. "Do you have a condom?"

Before I could even process the implications, she giggled, a girlish melody that had no place coming from a girl impaled on a man's cock.

"Kidding. Real question is; are you ready?"

She wrapped her legs around my back, her arms tightly around my neck. Her pussy muscles clenched around my shaft.

"Are you ready to cum in Chrissy's furry little pussy? Are you gonna fill me up with all that daddy cum?"

My body answered for me, I drove hard against her pelvis, holding there as deep as I could possibly reach as my semen pumped through me into my shaft, then erupted into my little lover.

Her hands moved down my back and held me to her, her nails digging into my skin, her hips bucked against me.

"Oh god, that's it daddy. Cum inside me, that's where I want your cum. Every drop. That's it, baby. More, give me all of it."

I had no say in the matter, my body gave her everything. After a few spurts, I began to time little thrusts, back out a few inches then drive in hard as the cum shot from me. I couldn't tell you how many times I managed to give her another trickle before I was exhausted.

I lay there, kissing her neck and whispered, "thank you, Chrissie. You are amazing, baby."

"Was that the best ever?" she responded.

"That's your last question," I raised up to look her in her pretty brown eyes. "Best ever! Until..." I eased out of her body, then back in and began to long stroke her, my cock hadn't made any effort to relax, still fully erect and throbbing, the tip burning from our lovemaking.

Sheila made her presence known then, in a whining tone she asked, "What about fuck test 2? Don't forget there's a smooth little pussy over here that wants a chance to show you something!"

We both looked up at her, never stopping our lovemaking.

My eyes were on her finger, sliding up and down that smooth wet crease. I was about to reply when we heard the door down the hall open, and voices coming our way.

I couldn't tell you how we all covered up and separated, but when my daughter's face appeared around the corner, I was wrapped in my towel on one couch, and the girls were on the other. Both Chrissie and I were a little sweaty, but not too obvious. I mean, who would suspect that we'd been fucking just seconds ago?

A clean getaway. I was relieved, until my daughter came around the couch and sat down next to me. I saw Chrissie glance down and her expression change. She looked up from the floor with an "oops" expression, then back down. I followed her eyes to find a pair of white bikini bottoms laying at my feet, inside out and sporting a small wet circle in the crotch panel.

I was at a loss, but Christine played me with a smirk. "Mr. K, would you toss that to me?" I had them palmed before my daughter looked over, and Sheila saved me by distracting her as I stood and headed down the hall to get dressed.

I could hear the devious giggle as I turned the corner. "I guess I'll get it later," Chrissie called.

12