Twink's Gay PnP Gangbang

Story Info
Graphic depiction of gay sex and drug use, not for minors.
12.2k words
4.77
20k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met him online...as you do...gone are the days of trying to find a decent hook-up at a cruising park or toilets. Hey, not bashing it, that WAS a way a lot of guys got to have some great..and not so great...hook ups. Dangerous as fuck at times, but of course you also need your wits about you when you are cruising online. But I digress, as this story is all about Brad, a young and very innocent twink I found on, of ALL sites, NKPS! How did such an innocent guy end up on such a perverted, yet hot, hook up site?

Well, he was feeding his inner demons. Brad had been no stranger to the wonders of the internet, and that anything is available on line, especially if you know where to look. His innocent exterior covered and hid extremely well the deep dark desires that he was feeling, but had not yet acted upon.

He was brought up in a very conservative Christian home, and of course was conflicted with the feelings that were burning within. He was more than able to talk to girls...in fact he managed to get on much better with girls than with guys. He could spend hours talking with girls about anything. But he soon realized that he was NOT attracted to them sexually, however as far as looks went it certainly helped to keep his private desires hidden, after all, he was seen to be a 'womanizer''.

Brad had just turned 18, and he was 6'4", toned build, with blue eyes and light brown hair...which he liked short and he was clean cut shaven. He weighed in at 170lbs, and was often found working out a little at the gym when he wasn't at the library talking to the hottest girls on campus.. Not that he was a 'gym bunny' but did like to take care of himself. The interesting part was, although he was always surrounded by beautiful girls, he never had a steady girlfriend. He came to the realization that, although he could communicate better with the girls, he was undeniably attracted to guys on a sexual level.

When he was taking the time out to do some sets at the gym, the other guys there did not go un-noticed. He soon began to realize that he had an attraction to the older bear types. Not bear as in morbidly obese, but bear as in older with a covering of hair, and a solid but not 'fat' build. He found it interesting when he went online to different gay hook-up sites and porn as to the range of body types that are all just categorized as bear! He inwardly wished that there was a category named 'obese bear' so that he could avoid those confronting pics which inevitably would show up whenever he did a search. He fully understood that body types are very much a personal thing, and there are a lot of guys more than happy with the heavier bear build, and such pics would be a turn on and not confronting at all, it just made his personal preference a little more difficult to search for.

For some time now Brad had been surfing the net and watching a LOT of gay porn. He found he was being drawn towards the not-so-mainstream porn, and was getting more and more hooked on porn depicting older bears with guys his own age, partaking of different 'party' drugs, and even injecting. The more he watched, the more fascinated he became with the reactions shown after partaking of a slam. These guys appeared to be horny on a whole new level, and experiencing pleasure that seemed to have no limits. He was still a virgin, and had not yet had any real life experience with other guys. He knew already a fair bit about what he was looking for, and many more nights would pass by with Brad jerking himself off to videos of bears taking advantage of younger 'twink types' after slamming them with Tina.

As luck would have it...bad luck at that...just as he was building up the courage to finally hook up in the flesh and partake of his secret dark deep desires, covid came along and threw all his plans into disarray. Being 'careful' now took on a whole new meaning. Hook up sites were advising to stay home and jerk off to cam, and watch porn. Brad was frustrated, for him that was already his entire sex life and he wanted things to change. He was used to sitting there watching as guys on screen would be in heaven, while he watched, and pulled out his huge young cock and fondled his balls...stroked his hungry hole and sniffed on poppers while jerking off watching the fun...only to blow a massive load alone yet again.

He was online every night, and began taking a lot more interest in a site he had joined, NKP, and reading the stories about guys having pnp experiences, and desperately wanting to experience it first hand for himself. One night, whilst on the site, he got a message from someone that the site said was only 2 miles away. The message was very simple, just saying "Hi, hot profile...how are you doing?" He clicked on the user and opened his profile and instantly grew hard. His young cock throbbed as he read the profile. It read, 'Hairy bear, solid/muscular build, 9" of thick cut cock into extended play with young smoothish guys. Keen to party and have long uninhibited sessions and to explore each others limits. Am top/versatile, love rimming, fucking, toys etc, and open to other kinks'. Brad opened the guy's pics, and he was exactly the type of guy that got him horny. He was so turned on he blew a load and then continued to jerk off, keeping his young hard cock throbbing with lust and desire.

He reached over and typed a message back, "Thanks man, I am good. Your profile is hot too. I am new to all of this, and like what you say you are into. I would LOVE to hook up, but am concerned about this covid bullshit. BTW I am Brad." The guy responded almost instantly, saying, "Hi Brad, nice to meet you, I'm Mike. And yeah I get what you are saying about covid. I have been working from home anyway so have not really been exposed to a lot of people, how about you?" Brad messaged straight back, "Yeah for the last week I have been pretty low key as well...lots of studying." Mike replied, "I am really keen to hook up as it has been awhile for me. I'm game if you are...I can host here. I see your profile says you are open to partying?" Brad straight away got a tingle in his balls and his asshole twitched...this may be exactly what he has been looking for.

He messaged Mike back, "I am definitely keen, but must warn you I have never done any partying before. It kind of freaks me out a bit but also turns me on. I can probably get over to your place, it says you are close by." Mike replied, "Sure, don't be worried about it being your first time. Tell you what, google search for a book on Amazon called 'Gay PnP Adventures, by Ben Dover. Have a read, and let me know if that is the kind of fun that you are looking for. Get back to me if you are keen."

Straight away Brad followed his instructions, and before he knew it he was reading the hottest story ever, as this was so close to his fantasy. He was rock hard and leaking precum, but wanted to finish reading, and decide what to do.

He finished the story and immediately got back to the chat room, and Mike was still online.

Brad told him he absolutely loved the story, and that he was rock hard and leaking copious quantities of precum. The guy then messaged back, "Why don't you come over, and I can talk you through it, now you have read about it in detail and are so turned on...but even then, if you decided that you are not ready, that's ok. If you choose to try it, all good too. How much time do you have?" Mike's laid back attitude helped to put the young twink's mind at rest. He replied, "Well being Friday night I don't have anything planned until Monday so I have all weekend free." Mike replied that was perfect, and gave him his address. Brad shot him a message back, "Ok I will go and wash out then head over. I will see you soon." Mike told him not to cum, and to just wear loose shorts and a Tee, no underwear, so they could get playing straight away.

Brad could hardly contain his excitement, and rushed to the shower. He had read a lot online about having a good wash out, and proceeded to get his hole fully douched out and totally clean. He wanted tonight to be special, with no 'unwanted' surprises. The whole time in the shower whilst washing himself out, Brad's dick was rock hard, and leaking even more precum. He was questioning his decision but then his hard cock won over his caution, and he was now ready to towel off, get dressed and head to Mike' place. Meanwhile Mike was also in the shower having a good wash, and thinking about how Brad had not once mentioned anything regarding 'safe sex' or his HIV status. The thought of corrupting the hot twink got his precum flowing and dripping off the end of his semi erect thick cut cock. Mike had several grams of Tina, new rigs, swabs, strong poppers, lots of premium lube and a pile of toys and bondage equipment. He was really hoping that this twink was not going to be one of those who would cum after 30 seconds then want to leave...little did he know how well this night was going to go, he was in for a really pleasant surprise!

Brad was all nice and cleaned up and out, and ordered an Uber to get to Mikes. He took a little bag with a change of clothes and a towel with him, which he held in front of himself to hide his still raging boner. It was only 2 miles away so did not take long. Before he knew it Brad had paid the Uber and was standing outside Mike's apartment. In their chat, Mike had assured Brad that he had everything covered, and to just arrive and relax and that he would take care of everything. Brad rang the doorbell, and seconds later the door opened. In front of him stood Mike..as far as Brad was concerned he had hit the jackpot...and the best thing was, that Mike felt that he, also, had hit the jackpot!

Mike was speechless for a second as the young twink was a sight to behold, he was toned and very handsome...Mike felt almost out of his league as Brad put out his hand....Mike quickly reacted and grabbed Brad's hand for a firm handshake and greeting. Brad was feeling somewhat overwhelmed at the same time, but just smiled and greeted Mike.

"Come on in you sexy hunk", Mike said as he ushered Brad inside. Fuck, boy, you are hot! We are going to have some serious fun! Brad just smiled, and said, "Thanks man...I find you hot as well!" as Mike gestured to Brad to follow him. Brad responded, not knowing what was in store for him. He followed Mike to a door which Mike opened and Brad could see it led down to the basement.

As Brad descended down the stairs, following Mike, he could see that Mike was a man whom was serious about great sex. In the room below he could see a fuck bench, a sling, a St Andrews Cross and a set of stocks, as well as a bed covered with a vinyl sheet. The room just oozed with a primal feeling, and a sense of unbridled lust. There were red LED lights aglow, to add to the general atmosphere of wanton debauchery!

Mike gestured to Brad to join him, and Brad did so...there was a bench in front of Mike containing some pre-filled rigs, some lube and some toys. Mike said, "So buddy...there are different ways we can party, as I mentioned in my message earlier, I will explain to you what and how we can party, then it is up to you."

Brad replied, "After reading the story you got me to google, I want to be slammed."

Mike was taken aback somewhat as to how bold the young twink presented himself, but was fully aware that the bravado could be hiding some...if not a lot...of fear. He looked at Brad and said, "Basically when we slam, we insert the needle into a vein, draw it back to get some blood into the syringe...that's called a 'register' to make sure we ARE in the vein, then we slam the contents home. You may very well feel a need to cough...that's normal. Just do so and then try to relax and take some deep SLOW breaths. Do you think you can handle that Brad?"

Brad nodded, and removed his Tee and dropped his shorts, revealing his leaking rock hard cut thick cock. Mike gasped and crooned, "Fuck yes, that's hot'!

He then told Brad to get into the sling, and put his ankles in the straps, which positioned him like a true slut. Laying on his back, legs spread open wide and pulled back giving total access to his hot pink twitching asshole.

Mike then produced one of the pre-filled rigs. He explained he would tie off Brad's right bi-cep, and look for a decent vein. Brad's veins were amazing, and Mike got semi hard just looking at Mikes amazing and slammable veins! Mike told Brad that when they reached this stage, there would be a slight sting, then he said he would slide the needle into Brad's vein, pull back the plunger and get a register of blood instantly. He would then depress the plunger and then remove the tourniquet, and Brad would need to apply pressure with his finger to the site then hold up his arm.

Mike then said to Brad, "Are you ready pig? 'coz there's no going back from here..." Brad quickly said, "Yes, I am cool with all of that. But why hold my arm up?" Mike explained so many guys think it increases the rush from the drug, but in actual fact whenever possible, when you get ANY injection you should try and raise the site above the level of your heart, as this drastically reduces the risk/onset of bruising. Mike said, "That's cool, so anymore questions...I want you to feel safe as this is about good connection, and safe but wild fun." Brad replied, "Absolutely. please slam me then I think I am going to be craving for you to fuck my hole!" That was music to Mikes ears.

So far Brad had shown more self control and willingness to please and to learn, which Mike was astounded with. He had had sexual fun with other twinks, which ended up in a sad way for Mike, with them cumming all to soon and then wanting to leave! Brad seemed different, and was now squirming and moaning, obviously transformed into a total fuck slut!

Mike attached a quick release tourniquet to Brad's upper arm, and tightened it slightly. He got Brad to open and close his fist a couple of times, and Brad's veins just naturally popped to the surface. Brad made sure the syringe had no air bubbles in it by holding it vertically needle pointing upwards and tapping on it. It was all clear, and Mike felt for a prominent vein, then slid the needle home into the vein.

Mike then drew the plunger back and got a bright blood red flash, and said, "Are you ready to fly, pig?" To which Brad moaned and said yes, get me high and OWN my cunt! Mike then depressed the plunger, all the way in with one smooth motion. Then Mike removed the tourniquet, applied a plaster to the injection site and told Brad to lift his arm, just as they had discussed. Mikes own heart was racing, waiting for the rush to hit the twink...as now it was time for the fun to really begin!

Brad felt the tourniquet being removed but did not feel anything. For a couple of seconds he was wondering what all the fuss was about...and his brain worked so fast he was already thinking what a let-down as he had been craving this moment. THEN, all of a sudden he could taste a metallic type taste in his throat and mouth, and it was harsh enough to make him cough several times. As he was coughing, he started to tingle all over! He could literally feel EVERY pore of skin on his body 'tingle' in pure pleasure.

He could hear a moaning like someone cumming, and realized it was himself. He felt his cock also tingling with pleasure and looked down to see beads of cum pulsing out of his cock, which was shriveled up smaller than its usual limp self. Next thing he could feel an intense pleasure and desire in his ass hole. All he could then think about was to be fucked, to have his ass turned into a sloppy cunt.

He now understood and was pleased that it was becoming everything he had hoped it would be! He reached around and touched his tingling ass, and that just increased the desire to be fucked and made his cock involuntarily cum....this was REAL white cum, not precum! The slam had made him orgasm, and he was still experiencing micro orgasms. He didn't know at the time, but these 'micro orgasms' and leaking cum would continue for hours.

As the twink was experiencing his first ever rush from a slam, Mike quickly and expertly administered his own slam, taking merely seconds to get the Tina flowing through his veins. He was also aware that the twink had still not said anything about 'safe sex' or asked his HIV status...Mike knew that once the drugs hit Brad's veins, and having not discussed status, chances were extremely high that it would not even be discussed. As Mike was rushing he took stock of the view in front of him. There was Brad, this hunk of a twink, moaning and also rushing in front of him...even fingering his own hole and squirming with unbridled lust and desire.

Mike moved in...Brad was laying on his back and had instinctively raised and spread his legs even wider, pushing the straps holding his ankles as far apart as he could... his fully exposed asshole which was now twitching and opening with desire. Mike moved up on the twink, holding his legs back as he buried his face in the virgin twink's quivering pucker. Mike could not help but think how he was going to have so much fun turning Brad's ass into a full blown sloppy, fleshy and hungry cunt. As Mike buried his face and tongue into Brad, the twink squirmed and moaned, almost squealed in delight. Mike looked up at Brad's face while his tongue probed the sweet virgin pucker and could see Brad's eyes rolling back in his head, the twink moaning and poking out his tongue in pure and total ecstasy. This is EXACTLY as Mike was hoping for, to make the twink's first pnp experience a roller-coaster of mind-blowing bursts of extreme pleasure...there would be no turning back after this night was over!

Brad could not believe the sensations running through his body. Mike was actively and quite aggressively eating out Brad's pink tight pucker, and the pleasure was off the scale. He could cognitively feel his hole literally begin to loosen up under the wanton debauchery of a TONGUE probing into his asshole. The more Mike licked and probed, the more Brad moaned and loosened up. Brad was flying, and even though he was lost in the pleasure, he found himself craving the need to taste Mikes cock. Almost as if Mike knew what the twink was feeling, he swung around and climbed on top of Brad in a 69 position, and continued to eat, slurp, lick and probe Brad's hole as Brad took his hard cock into his mouth. Brad moaned as he tasted the clean hard cock and Mikes precum that was now on the back of his tongue. He opened up his throat as Mike continued to work his hole. Brad was so eager to please Mike, and he took all of Mikes hard cock all the way down his throat.

Brad was amazed that he wasn't gagging, as he had read a lot about guys gagging on long hard cocks when they were being throat-fucked, and put it down to the fact that he was so spinning from the slam. As Mike's cock bottomed out in Brad's throat, his tongue was fucking Brad's hungry hole which had now loosened up considerably. Mike then lifted himself off the moaning twink and stood behind him. He lifted Brad's legs higher, and positioned the head of his rock hard pulsating, pre-cum dripping cock at the entrance to Brad's quivering hole.

Mike then pulled back a little and controlled himself, remembering this was the twinks first time at being fucked, and although he wanted to plunge his cock balls deep into the hot young fucker underneath him, he wanted to make sure he kept the twink hungry and craving more. There was nothing worse than a top taking it too fast and then a hungry bottom not becoming the total cock-craving cum dump that he should be because some fuckwit had turned pleasure into pain! Mike reached over and grabbed some lube, and smeared it on the twink's twitching hole, to which the twink responded with pleasurable moans and his eyes opened wider...he was really flying now.