Twins in Mind and Body 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Pam orgasmed, Suzi had them kneel in a circle. She looked around at her slaves and said, "This is the circle. When not otherwise occupied, you will kneel this way. Even if it is only two of you, you will do so. For those who do not know, the way this works is one says a line that is a basic truth and the others then repeat it. Then the next girl does the same and so on. I will start, I am a creature of pleasure."

Obediently the slaves repeated her words. The next in line was Jenny who said, "I live to serve mistress."

Again they repeated it. The circle continued around with each girl adding her own lines in until it came back to Suzi who said, "Mistress's command is my law." Again it went around with each girl adding her own into the mix.

Pleased Suzi said, "Good girls. Tayna stand and move to center of the circle." Standing up she looked at Tayna and smiled, "Tayna here will show you the dress of the day. Create and wear ballet boots, black latex look body from neck down with fingerless mittens, hobble skirt set to keep feet at most twelve inches apart, and finally a nice tight corset clinched down to 20 inches." She waited until Tayna had finished the look and then added, "You will feel the pain of the outfit but feel pleasure in knowing this is how I want you dressed."

"All mirror her look and then I want this house cleaned from top to bottom." She gestured to Jenny and Kari to stay back and commanded them to follow her down to the basement. Once there she said, "I want him fucked over good without tipping our hand. Ideas?" She took a breath and said coldly, "I know he is not my responsibility but no one hurts one of mine even if she was not mine when he hurt her."

"We understand mistress, we all want him to pay." Kari replied.

"You said we," Suzi said serious.

"Of course mistress. Not a one of us disagrees with your desire to hurt him." Kari paused, "It goes beyond a need to follow your commands. He hurt our sister, and must pay the price."

"How do you know your sisters agree with your feelings?"

"In the circle you said he must pay and we all agreed whole heartedly." Kari said simply.

She had been thinking about how much she wanted to screw him over but didn't speak aloud.

"No mistress you said it up here," Kari pointed to her head.

"Can you hear your sisters now?"

"Yes mistress, should we not talk to each other?" Kari asked concerned. "We didn't know you wanted us to keep silent, please forgive your girls, we didn't mean to be bad."

"No need to keep silent as long as you keep your personalities separate. I don't want to be talking medicine with Tayna while thinking it was you." Suzi replied. "Back to the subject at hand, ideas?"

It was Kari who smiled, "Mother, will you allow your daughter and Pam deal with it alone?"

"What is your idea Kari?" Suzi asked.

"Mistress, we will infect and drive him crazy. Then remove the infection and leave him a changed man," Kari said with a smile.

"Wouldn't it be better to do it here daughter?" Suzi asked.

"No mother, do it at his home so it doesn't lead back to you." Kari reached out and touched Suzi's arm, "Please mother, trust us."

"I do daughter. Please don't get caught." Suzi replied finally. "Take who you need and go now." She waited until she was alone with Jenny to say, "We were once lovers before you became mine. I want you to remember that always. There will be times when I will wish a sounding board and someone to talk with. You are that someone. When those times happen, what we say is only between us two. Make sure your sisters know and accept it."

"They do mistress, they heard your command." Jenny said simply. She didn't understand why her mistress felt she had to speak those things when they all knew she needed someone to talk to now and then.

"Very well," Suzi said. "Slaves, what I think is for my mind only," she paused and then added, "I know you can't help yourself from hearing my thoughts, however you are not to act on them unless I say so mentally or verbally."

"Yes mistress," came a chorus of voices in her mind. In a flash she suddenly knew what each was thinking and doing.

She moved up close to Jenny and pulled her into a hug. Kissing her tenderly she asked, "Any regrets love?"

"Of course not mistress," Jenny replied aloud as her mind expressed shock that her mistress would think such a thing. She wondered what she had done wrong to plant that thought into her mistress and asked, "May a girl ask her mistress why she asked?"

"Because you, the first of my slaves, have always been afraid to let go. Ingrid while bad, I understood her from the start. But you introduced me into dominance and submission from a submissive point of view. From the very first time you wanted me to dominate you. But the fear of losing control has always been you." Suzi paused. "I know you are a good girl but I can still smell your fear of complete submission."

"I don't fear..." Jenny started to say when she realized mistress was right. "Oh god... I didn't realize... Please forgive a girl mistress... I didn't mean to deceive you." She saw her sisters were trying their best to tune them out and was silently thankful.

"So why are you still afraid Jenny. What has you spooked?" Suzi asked tenderly.

"I don't know... I just know it is there..." Jenny whimpered.

If she could read their thoughts could she dive deeper. Suzi focused on Jenny's mind and began tracing the fear back. Suddenly she saw it and her mind recoiled. Being so deeply in Jenny's mind she lived the terror the child did every time her step mother would accidently leave her in the grocery store or shopping mall. "Oh love, I would never leave you," She said hugging the sobbing woman. Together they clung to each other crying while the others knew something had happened but dared not speak. When they slightly broke apart Suzi said softly, "Look into my mind Jenny and know what I say is true. You are safe, loved, and will never be left behind."

Jenny's mind flowed into hers and she knew what Suzi had said was true, further more it didn't even come close to the depth of feeling behind the words. She felt the fear evaporating and peace finally fill her mind. "Thank you..." she whispered. Not for the words but for helping her past the last hurdle.

"You're welcome." Suzi paused and then said, "You know I kind of like hearing you girls refer to yourselves in third person. Be it in a formal mode, a slave, or informal, a girl. Please do so from now."

"A girl will remember as will her sisters," Jenny replied.

Suzi paused a long moment before saying slowly, "I require guidance Jenny. I will state my idea and I want to hear what you think. I will not accept the dodge saying you want what I want. I need my friend to guide me. Do you understand?"

"Your slave understands," Jenny replied calmly though she felt panic in her mind. Suddenly the panic faded as her mistress soothed her fears.

Suzi paused to order her thoughts, "I was thinking of adding more slaves. While each of you is connected to me. There and many women out there who are unhappy. It would involve sending you and your sisters out to seek out and bring back other women."

"A slave thinks that if mistress commands it she and her sisters will do as commanded. A slave also thinks the chance of being caught is high by several women disappearing all at once." Jenny said slowly. It was hard for her to speak but she managed. "Your friend would recommend whole families or single unattached women of college age."

She thought for a minute. "All of you will go out and work in pairs. You will go to clubs near the university and watch. You will find women who are dragged there by others. They will be the unhappy ones. Once identified you will infect them and they will return with you gladly as new slaves. If by chance, someone clues in, you will infect them also and bring them." Suzi transmitted the change for her slaves to infect and program the humans to be submissive and follow willingly. She would finish their programming once here.

Jenny nodded, "May a slave offer an idea?"

"Yes." It was refreshing to see Jenny think for herself.

She felt a jolt of pleasure knowing her mistress was pleased, "Why not take over a bar. We, your slaves can work it and mingle easily with the humans."

"Good idea. Tonight, you and your sisters with the exception of Tayna are to go out in human clothing and find a good bar to take over. Once you have found it, you will let me know and I will personally come and inspect it." Suzi said with a smile. "Good girl."

It seemed almost as soon as they started looking, her slaves found a club suitable for her needs. It was situated close to the university and filled to almost overflowing with young women seeking a night of fun. To make matters even better the bartender as well as all the wait staff were female. As Tayna drove her, Suzi looked through their eyes and then commanded, "Turn the waitresses and bartender into your sisters. I will complete their transition once I arrive."

Arriving Suzi looked at her twin and slave and said, "Dress in street clothing slave." Although Tayna looked normal, she remained as she was in what looked like liquid black latex, fingerless gloves, and high heels. Walking up to the front of the line she smiled at him and commanded as her pheromones filled the night air, "You love me don't you and want to do anything I command." The man gave a dopey grin and nodded so she added, "From now on you will address me as mistress and allow me to come and go as I please."

"Of course mistress," The bouncer said still smiling.

Suzi walked in with Tayna following after a glance around she found a booth she liked with a reserved sigh on it. Going over she sat down and tossed the sign away. Mentally she said, "I want the manager kneeling under the table begging to worship me in five minutes."

By the end of the week she had both the manager and the owner wrapped around her finger and by the second week had nearly twenty new slaves who lived apart from them. However, the slaves who were apart still were connected with the others and spent their time searching for unhappy girls to bring to her.

It was nearly a month later when the pair walked into the club. At the sight of the pair of women all her slaves went on high alert and Suzi watched as they looked around and walked towards her.

Continued in Sam Spade 14: Case of the Don Who Wasn't