Twins - Winter Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wood pile next to the stove replenished, I went around checking on what other supplies we had available. There were a few candles and a box of matches next to the wood pile, which was a good thing, but other than that, we were screwed. We had several cans of some kind of soup, a few boxes of macaroni and cheese, and a big tub of Quaker Oats. Kinda need hot water to make oatmeal... Oh, and bonus, I found a flashlight with dead batteries. Fuck me.

"FUCK!" I yelled. 'Okay, get a grip, John,' I thought. Yelling will only make the girls panic, not help anything.

"What's wrong?" asked a very scared looking Teri. So much for trying to keep them calm.

"Nothing, just wish we had more stuff to get us by," I replied, trying to soothe her.

"Don't worry, sis, we have enough supplies to get us through until this lifts. It's not like we are out in the middle of nowhere, right?" Katie affirmed.

"True, we aren't exactly that far from civilization, or other people for that matter. Once this storm blows over, we should be okay. Sorry for worrying you, Teri," I said, comforting her.

I closed in on her and Katie, hugging them both tightly. We stayed in that huddle for a minute or two and then separated.

"Seriously, we're fine. We have food, plenty of water, and enough wood to keep this place heated until the power comes back on."

Teri gave me a much warmer look, and smiled with her goofy lopsided grin. "I know a way we can keep warm..."

****************************************

It turns out that Teri's idea of staying warm matched mine and Kate's as well. We huddled together on the rug again, soft skin touching in so many places, it felt exquisite. We didn't have a hard animalistic fuck session. No, we had probably the most loving and slow, tender sex of my life. Making love to those beauties was other-worldly. Trying to describe it would take a poet, or something. All I can say is that I could have lived in that moment forever.

That is until Teri's stomach started growling. Loudly.

"Holy shit! Is that you, sis?" asked a bewildered Katie.

I was just laughing, unable to breathe long enough to actually form a word, let alone a complete sentence. Teri's face was bright red, but she was starting to giggle along with me.

"What?" Katie asked, confused.

This of course made Teri and I laugh even harder. Eventually, Katie joined us in laughing, before we all settled back to normal.

"Well, I guess that means we should probably eat, huh?" I asked.

The twins nodded their agreement, as Teri's stomach made another animalistic grumble. She looked mortified, but then she just started giggling.

"John, could you get me a drink, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?" Teri asked.

"Of course. Kate, you want anything?"

"Sure, might help warm me up."

I went into the kitchen, freezing my naked ass off, as the girls both whistled their cat-calls at me. Is it still called cat-calls, for guys? Oh well, another of life's mysteries I guess. I made us all a drink and walked the mugs back in for the girls.

"Sorry, but we can't have hot-buttered rum without the electricity to microwave the water. I used what I could from the hot water at the tap, but it's lukewarm at best. We might be able to warm up some water on this stove, but I didn't want to burn the place down trying, yet."

Eventually, we did set the mugs on the stove, tired of the lukewarm beverages. Deciding that we wouldn't really get much done without power, I tossed some more logs into the stove. The girls were still on the floor, wrapped up in the huge quilt. None of us had bothered to put on any clothes, so we just lounged on the makeshift floor-bed.

After about an hour of giggling, tickling and just general naked horseplay, we all wrapped up comfortably together, and took a long nap. It was quite possibly the best way to sleep, ever. I had one hot twin on each side of me, one spooned up behind me, the other wrapped up in my arms and legs in front.

I awoke later, not really sure what time it was. I opened my eyes, and noticed that it looked darker outside, through the little bit of glass not covered by snow. I quickly realized that it was a petite hand wrapped around my stiff cock, that was the cause of my awakening. The warm hand was moving slowly, up and down my hardness, giving me probably the most luxurious hand-job I'd ever had.

I groaned, and felt the arms that had been wrapped around me hug tighter, the one arm still moving up and down to jack me off. The twin in front of me wasted no time reaching her dainty hand down between her own legs, to grab my stiff cock and line it up with her wet pussy, moving her hips backwards to impale herself on my rod.

"Oh yeah... DAMN that feels so good, John!" groaned the twin.

Teri continued her hip rolls, as I slowly worked my own back and forth, sawing into her hot depths from behind. Katie now had both hands free to roam, and roam around me they did. She began clawing at my back, from the top of my shoulders down to my thrusting ass cheeks.

As I continued the horizontal motions with Teri, Katie sat up and rolled herself over the both of us, to get in front of her sister. I watched, mesmerized, as she began making out with Teri, attempting to suck her tongue out of her mouth. This kiss lasted a very hot and sexy minute, before she broke the embrace to lower her lips to one of Teri's breasts.

Teri moaned loudly, bucking her hips backward hard, almost painfully. I grabbed her by the hips and hauled her up onto her hands and knees. Katie didn't even miss a beat, as she slid in under her sister, to continue her ministrations of the other nipple. She let go of the hard nub, to swing around until she was under her sister fully, in a classic 69 position. I felt her tongue as it laved at Teri's pussy lips, lightly touching the sensitive sides of my cock, as I withdrew from the molten depths of Teri. Again, let me say that it felt a lot like Heaven should. Just sayin'.

After a minute, Teri started moaning louder. "Oh yeah! Fuck me... Harder... HARDER DAMN IT!" she yelled.

Who was I to argue? I switched from slower sensuous strokes, over to much faster, harder motions. The slapping of my hips against hers, pelvis rocking into her beautiful ass cheeks, began to drive her over the edge. Well, her sister licking the fuck out of her pussy might have something to do with it too...

She cried out loudly, and flopped forward hard as her orgasm rippled through her. She moved forward so quickly that my cock pulled out, making a popping sound. Still trapped under her writhing twin, Katie reached around and guided my still hard cock into her waiting mouth. At the angle her head was, I could see the outline of my cock pushing at the sides of her cheeks as she moved. When she worked her way down further, I saw it even on the sides of her neck some.

"HOLY SHIT!" I exclaimed.

I knew that I had an average sized cock, but still had never had anyone deep throat me before. I was in shock as I just watched her going deeper on my cock, until I felt the tip of her nose tickling my ass. She pulled back and took a deep breath, as Teri finally slid off her sister to roll over next to us, still panting.

Before she could move, I scooted around the bed until I was in between Katie's legs, pushing my way into her wetness. She let out a grunt, as I quickly bottomed out, pulling back out almost as quickly. I set up a furious pace, one that I was sure wouldn't last long. Katie screamed out, louder than I had ever heard her before, and her back arched with the intensity of her orgasm. I pounded in at that same pace, beyond the point of no return, blasting my cum as deep into her as I could.

We both enjoyed the after-shocks of our explosive orgasms, until I finally softened enough to slip out. I slid off her, leaving my arm across her chest, lightly rubbing her side. Teri rolled to her side next to her sister, also gently running her hands over Katie's tight stomach, circling the undersides of her breasts.

Katie was mewling, "Mmmmm, you two can keep that up all, night, long."

We did... well, not ALL night long, but we did set a personal group record for consecutive number of orgasms they could have, before I had my own. It was six previously, but after that night, we were up to ten!

Naturally we all had a few more drinks before passing out in front of that stove. When we woke up, the power was back on, and the sun was starting to shine in the windows. Apparently the snow had finally stopped, so we could hopefully go out and get at least part of a day in on the slopes.

Also, since we finally had hot water, we all wanted to take a shower. Since the shower wasn't really big enough for all three of us, we took turns. It seems that the girls even knew how to share a shower. They both started in together, rubbing each other all over as they washed each other. Katie shuddered in ecstasy, as Teri's talented fingers manipulated her sister's clit to an epic orgasm.

Katie finally came back to earth, and climbed out of the shower. As she started drying off, I climbed in. While we didn't actually fuck in the shower, let's just say that we both left with huge smiles on our faces. That, and one sloppy, slightly salty kiss. Hey, if she's willing to swallow, I figure it's the least I can do. Sue me.

We all got dressed, and grabbed all the gear we might need to stay warm out on the mountain. I opened the door, and found a ton of snow piled up on the path up to my truck.

"Yay, looks like shoveling time!" I exclaimed, with the worst, false happy tone I could muster.

Thankfully, the twins weren't afraid to put a little elbow grease into the mix. It took about an hour, but the three of us finally got the path cleared enough to make it to the truck. I jumped up on one of the front tires, and started sweeping the hood and front windshield off with a broom.

We went back in to warm up, and everyone checked their cell phones. We finally had service! While we were out shoveling, the twins missed calls from their parents. They both called on Katie's phone, talking together.

"Mom, Dad... You guys are on speaker, okay?" Teri asked.

"Oh god, we're just glad to hear that you are both okay. We were so worried after we heard about that snowstorm on the news," their mom said. The sound of worry evident in her voice.

"John, are you there, too?" asked their father. I had been listening silently behind the twins.

"Yes, sir, I'm here," I replied.

"No bullshit. Are you guys okay out there?" he asked, with a deep rumbling voice.

"Well, the power is back on, and we just finished clearing a path to my truck. The snow level is pretty high, but thankfully, the roads don't look completely impassable. Things were a bit different last night though..." I left hanging.

"We're FINE, Dad," emphasized Katie.

"So you don't need to worry," finished Teri.

I heard the deep chuckle on the other end, and figured that their dad laughed about their ability to finish each other's sentences, just like I did. I joined his chuckle, naturally provoking a light punch to both my arms. I looked up at them both with mock indignation, before giving them a beaming smile.

"All right, well you guys be safe, and we'll see you when you get back," their mother said, hanging up after everyone said their goodbyes.

"Okay, ladies, how about we go tear up some slopes?" I asked with a huge grin.

"That sounds like a great idea!" added Katie.

With the sun out, the driving was both bearable and difficult at the same time. The snow was deep, so that forced me to drive slower, and the glare of the sun off the surface of the white snow made it impossible to drive over about twenty miles an hour. Once we got into the valleys between hilltops, heading back west on US2, the glare became manageable.

After driving in that crisp winter wonderland, we finally arrived at the ski resort, Stevens Pass. Thankfully they were more than ready for the heavy snow, and had cleared enough of the property to allow skiers in.

This was busy season for the resort, and thankfully we got there early enough to not have to compete with all the day-trippers. On days with that much snowfall, people would travel out from the entire Puget Sound Metro area to enjoy the higher elevation snow.

We got our equipment, lift passes and wasted no time at all heading for the lifts. I'd like to say that I am a graceful skier, but truth be told, I'm a novice at best. Sure, I made it down the slopes well enough not to fall, too many times, anyhow. The twins, however, were naturals. I watched Katie slalom down like she was an Olympian, and Teri was nearly as quick going down. She seemed to go more gracefully, swishing from side to side with her elegant motions.

They both gave me a good ribbing for being a slow-poke, but I just reminded them that I could also be a fast, hard-poke, too, winking. That earned me a couple jabs to the shoulders. What can I say? I love 'em both, so I put up with it.

We had an enjoyable lunch at one of the base Lodges, in a brew pub style place. We casually celebrated with some good micro-brew beer from the area, and a hearty meal. The twins and I polished off our last huge mug of beer, then returned to the slopes for a few more runs.

By the time we decided to call it quits, the sun was starting to set and we were all so tired that moving was difficult. The hot tub was calling to all of us, for sure!

The drive back was better than the trip out, as they had plowed most of the highway. I didn't even bother to go into Leavenworth, opting to head straight back to the cabin instead. We pulled up to it, and I know I groaned as I hopped out of the big 4x4.

"Damn, do I ever ache," I complained.

"Oh shut up, you were so slow today," began Teri jokingly.

"Even the old people were passing you on the way down!" laughed Katie, finishing yet another of her sister's sentences.

I joined them in the laughter, and decided to give it back to them a bit. "Well, if you two hadn't worn me out before we left, I woulda been MUCH faster!"

"So you're saying you don't want us to wear you out anymore?" asked a still laughing Katie.

"Pretty sure we can manage without you, John, if you feel like we get you too tired," Teri added, grinning widely.

Damn, they got me. Or I'm just stupid... yeah that's probably it. I hung my head in defeat.

"Okay, I surrender. Can we go enjoy the hot tub now?" I tried changing the subject. Thankfully, it seemed to work.

I made us all some proper rum drinks, and carried them out to the tub naked. I noticed that the twins went out without suits as well. Hey, it's not like we were going to need them, anyway...

My ass was barely planted in the curved seat of the tub, when Teri slid over my legs, to straddle my thighs. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we began a slow lovers' kiss, tender lips gently pushing together. I could tell right away this wasn't an animalistic or hungry kiss, this was an expression of love. It warmed me more than the tub did, well, for a second anyhow. Then, she reached down and grabbed my already achingly hard cock, without any fanfare, and slid herself down on my pole. We both groaned at the exquisite contact as she began a slow, rhythmic, hip rocking motion on my lap.

Teri's eyes rolled back in her head as she rode out the first of her orgasms that night. She stopped moving and lay her head on my shoulder, lightly kissing my neck. Pulling back, she stood up and before I could say anything, Katie was moving in to replace her. She faced away from me, pushing her delectable ass down into my lap, impaling herself as she did.

Of course, I was in heaven again. I simply could never get enough of these twins, and again silently thanked whatever god was nice enough to grant me the connection I felt with them.

Katie was, of course, a much more vocal lover, and as she rocked her hips in my lap, she was really getting into it.

"OH GOD... YES... FUCK YEAH... UNGGHHHH..." she moaned loudly.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and stood up holding her to me, turning around to set her down on her feet facing away from me again. She braced her hands on the edge of the tub, just as I grabbed her hips in my hands and began thrusting into her from behind. I made long slow strokes at first, making sure to push a little harder as I got fully into her, making sure to nudge her cervix just a little with each contact.

She was panting now, simply grunting as I continued. I felt hard nipples poke me in the back, as Teri snuck up behind me, wrapping her arms around my torso. She pushed her pillow soft breasts into my back, kissing the base of my neck lightly.

Katie shook then, yelling out in her release, "FUCK YEAH... AAAAGHHHH..."

I slammed into her harder for a minute as her yelling both increased in volume, and got more vulgar.

"JOHN... FUCK MY PUSSY... OH GOD YEAH... FUCK ME... HARDER..."

Spurred on by her dirty talking, I pushed into her harder until I couldn't hold back any longer. I groaned as my own release blew out of me harder than I can ever remember. I pulled out of her, sat down next to her as she sat slowly. Teri wasted no time at all climbing back on my lap, impaling herself on my still hard cock.

I was amazed, having never really stayed hard after cumming before. She started bouncing up and down, causing the water to splash and make small waves in the tub. I reached around her, grabbing the bottom of her perfect breasts, working her nipples between my thumbs and fingers.

She groaned as I imagine she had another orgasm. At that point I had a mystical event happen. It's the only way my simple mind can describe it. I felt like I had the largest orgasm ever, but didn't actually cum. My whole body tingled, and felt like it was pulsing from head to toe. I shuddered, causing Teri to yell out in orgasm again.

"OH GOD... YESSSSS!"

Katie was moving again by this point, and joined us by getting in front of Teri, grabbing her by the sides of her head, pulling her in for a passionate kiss. They were both moaning into each other's mouths, as I continued to rock my own hips under Teri. Her hips started rocking in my lap again, as Katie released her lips to sidle up next to me. She stood on the seat, and swung her left leg over her sister's back, to straddle my face.

I knew immediately what she wanted, and was glad to provide it. I released one of Teri's orbs, to wrap around and cup Katie's ass cheek pulling her to my mouth, hungrily working my tongue into her folds. I started with licking the inside of the lips, up and down, then side to side. My tongue wormed its way down and into her hole, tasting both her sweet nectar, as well as a little bit of what I had deposited there not so long ago.

Katie moaned, and rocked her hips to try to get my attention where she really wanted it. I obliged and moved my tongue directly to her little love button. Her exposed clit was hard, like it was made of stone. I flicked it, moving the tip of my tongue in quick motions. She pushed into my face hard, her own hands at the back of my head, pulling me in tighter. I once again had the notion that I might suffocate like this, but had no reservations about dying that way.

Teri slammed down hard onto my cock and screamed out, "YEAH... FUCK YEAH... OOOOHHHHH!!"

Katie chose that moment to pull my head so hard, that the air was actually denied reaching my lungs. She shook above me, and eventually released my head, allowing me to breathe again. After taking a deep breath, I felt Teri get up and Katie slid down into my lap, looking directly into my eyes.

I swear we were looking into each other's souls at that moment. It was a great feeling, the love so evident on her face. She smiled, then rocked forward to put the head of my cock at her rear entrance. I was stunned that she would want to try that without preparation first. Of course, Katie was always a tad wilder than her sister.