Uncle

Story Info
Mica stays with Cousin Masha and her dad overhears them.
3.7k words
4.45
10.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you so much for reading my story, I hope that you enjoy it and I would love to hear back from you with what you liked. Mica xx

Everyone is over 18

I was round at my cousin Masha's. I had come to stay for a few days, mum was busy doing something in Lithuania, and so rather than stay on my own at home, I had come to stay with my cousin. She had a big bed, so we were going to bunk up together.

We were sat on her bed, just in bra and pants, and her mum was at work and her dad had gone out somewhere, it didn't matter, we just hung.

"I saw my dad's willy yesterday," Masha said.

"What?" I may have shouted that. "How?"

"I didn't realise he was in the bathroom and I went in to go to the loo. He was naked and facing the door as I walked in."

"Oh my God."

"He just said, 'I'm a bit busy Masha.' I mumbled sorry and backed out."

"So, come on, tell me, what was it like?"

"Huge, I mean absolutely enormous, I don't think he was hard, but it was kinda sticky forward a bit, but not up, you know?"

"Oh my goodness. Could you imagine that inside you? You know?"

"Well, obviously not, I mean how could you?"

I was sat at the pillow end of her bed facing the door, and I had one leg crossed under me, and the other bent with my knee up. I was sort of hugging that knee. I had seen my dad's once, before he left, when I had looked into mum and dad's room and dad was getting changed. But I hadn't really thought much about it at the time. But this was different, I think talking about it made more real for Masha.

Masha had her back to the door and was sitting with both legs crossed, and I could see that her panties were tight across her Hoo-Ha. We had said that we might go to the Mall in town later and see if anyone was around, but this was just a mooching morning, lazy, girl talk time.

"I saw my dad's once too, he was in his bedroom and the door was open and I looked in. I bet I didn't get as good a close up of his as you did of your dad's."

I thought I heard a floorboard creak, but, not my house, I don't know the noises this house makes, I ignored it.

"Oh my Mica, what did you think?"

"Oddly I didn't think much then, but I can remember it now, quite clearly. He was big, bigger than I thought, I know I thought 'that's bigger than a tampon'."

"Ha ha yes, my god, could you imagine if tampons were that big? Bloody hell."

"I don't think I would ever use them. I cannot imagine anything that big inside me."

"I bet that my dad's gets much bigger when it's hard."

"Oh my. Masha, can you imagine him doing it to himself?"

"Oh that would be such a giggle to watch. I did it to Ryan Thompson once, God it was such a mess and he wasn't as big as my dad."

"You didn't? Oh my God Masha."

"Yes, I know, I just wanted to touch one, you know, I mean I had seen pictures, but I wanted know what one felt like and Ryan said I could touch his. But now I have seen dad's, his looks so much better, oh my. I wish I could hold his."

"What would you do with it if you could?"

"I would hold it tight and squeeze it, I would push his skin down, you know, so I could see the end. What would you do if you could Mica?"

"Oh my Masha. I might want to lick it, you know, see how much I could get into my mouth."

"Oh my God Mica, what?"

"I know Masha, and, not only my mouth, I want it inside me."

"What? You know, really, to do it?"

"Heck yes, don't you?"

Masha looked at me and then she cast her eyes down. "Yes," she said quietly.

"Can you imagine what it must feel like to be naked and to have that enter you, push you open, fill you up and then to move inside you? I can't imagine that, I can't, and I want to know. It must be so hot."

"Mica I can, and I can feel myself getting damp down there, I mean I couldn't, but now I can. I can imagine dad laying on me and his willy on my Hoo-Ha. Then he moves and it is inside me. Oh, will it hurt when he stretches me wide open? What would it be like for him to lie on me? Could I breathe? Oh my, I want to know so much."

"I want to try it the other way."

"What do you mean the other way?"

"I want to be bent over on my knees. Your dad come up behind me and slowly push it in, break me wide open and fill me up. I want to feel his balls bounce off me. God Masha I'm not damp, I'm soaking."

"Wow, I know what I look like from the front, but I can't imagine what it must look like from behind, don't you worry he might go up your bum Mica?"

"I never thought of that Masha, no, I don't think so, I wouldn't want that. I could show you mine form the back, if you show me yours and then we will know what it looks like."

"Gosh, that sounds weird, I'll show you mine if you show me yours. That is a bit schoolgirl. But yes, let's do it."

"We're long past being school girls" I said as I straightened my legs and eased my panties off. I saw that Masha was also taking hers off.

Masha's Hoo-Ha was different to mine. Mine had everything tucked away inside, just two big fatty outer bits with a crease between them. Masha had her inside bits peeking out, I thought that if I were a boy I would probably prefer hers. Interesting to see that she shaved her area too.

"Crumbs Mica, your Hoo-Ha is different."

"Yeah, well, it is just the same on the inside I bet, and that is probably all boys are interested in. Right, I'll go first."

I rolled onto my knees and rested on my hands, my bottom waving at Masha.

"Oh my, okay, that looks different to what I expected. I am going to take a photo and send it to you."

"Okay." I have to say I didn't expect a photo of my Hoo-Ha.

"Right done, now I'll do it and you send a photo to me."

Masha turned away, facing the door and knelt and rested on her hands. Her Hoo-Ha shined loud and proud, and the small crinkle that was her bottom was above. Her Hoo-Ha looked really different, it was plump, it was proud of her thighs and no way could anyone make a mistake and put their willy in the wrong place. I took a photo and sent it to her.

"I wanted to touch it," Masha said. "I didn't dare though."

"Oh. Okay. I guess I wouldn't have minded."

I heard a creak and then her bedroom door opened and her dad came in.

"Dad!" Masha shrieked, "we are almost naked here."

"I couldn't help but hear what you said girls," Masha's dad said. He was wearing a dressing gown, I wondered if he had been in the shower.

"What did you hear Mr Roberts?" I asked, crossing my legs to hide my Hoo-Ha as much as I could.

"Well girls what you were saying you wanted to do, would get me into a lot of trouble, it is seriously against the law. I would go to jail, where I would be abused and probably killed, your mum would lose the house and everything. All if anyone were to ever find out."

"Oh," I said.

"But how would anyone find out daddy?" Masha asked.

"Well, if someone were to say something? That would be the kind of thing that you could never ever share with anyone, never, not as a secret, nothing."

"I would never say anything Mr Roberts, not to anyone."

"Nor would I daddy, never."

Masha's dad undid the belt on his dressing gown and let it open. Oh my. His willy was massive, I mean big like a big carrot. It was sticking forward and a little bit up. His skin covered it and was bunched up into wrinkles at the end. Below it I could see his balls, they were bigger than I expected too, and they were all massively wrinkled, they looked as if they could expand to twice their size because of all the wrinkles. And it was all rather hairy.

"Can I touch it daddy?"

"I don't know baby girl. At the moment it is just an accidental opening of my dressing gown whilst I was checking that you girls were ok. If you were to take your bras off and be naked and my robe were to fall off, then that would be different wouldn't it?"

I had my hands behind my back undoing my bra only marginally slower than Masha. I don't know what I felt. I had a lump in my throat I know that, and I was excited. I had a tickle in my tummy and I was sure that I must have been soaking the bed I was so wet down there, I could feel everything sliding around as I moved.

His took his robe off and let it fall to the floor. I was looking at a totally naked, hairy, man close up for the first time. I think I licked my lips. He moved around to the side of the bed, sat down and then shimmied into the middle and lay down, his willy sticking up.

"Daughters first," I said to Masha.

She giggled, nervously I think, I know I was, and reached her hand forward and touched it. Then she put her hand around it and held it tight, her fingers did not meet, his willy was bigger than her grip. She moved her hand down and his skin began to roll down, and the inside of his willy started to appear. It was red and purple, bigger than it looked when it was hidden inside the skin. There was a small hole in the end with a sort of crease or fold on it going down. There was an edge or rim to it which I also hadn't seen when it was hidden by his skin.

Masha moved her hand back up, his skin followed and covered the end of his willy again. Mr Roberts was quite red in the face, and as Masha played his breathing turned to gasps.

"Are you alright Mr Roberts," I asked, "it doesn't hurt does it?"

"God, No," he gasped, "No Mica, it is very, very pleasurable"

Masha started moving her hand up and down, it was amazing to see the end of his willy appearing and disappearing. His balls jiggled as she moved her hand. I leant forward and put my right hand under his balls. They were heavy and their skin wasn't really soft, it felt more like the skin on my knuckles. I could feel the actual balls inside him, I didn't expect that, wow, actually feeling a part of someone that was inside their body was just wow.

Masha stopped and let go.

"Your turn Mica, I want to watch you now."

I moved nearer and held his willy near the end. I moved the skin down, it was a surprise how soft the skin on his willy was considering how hard the inside was. The skin on his balls was just so different. I moved my hand up and down, I had never done it before unlike Masha who had done Ryan. It was a really nice sensation, feeling his skin move over the edge of his willy.

I held his skin at the bottom leaving the end of his willy open, and I leant forward, opened my mouth, and put his willy in my mouth and then closed it. Oh my, this felt different, empowering almost. I let go of his skin and it kind of bunched up against my lips. I pushed his willy further inside, but it made me fill sick when it got to the back of my throat, that was a shame. I relaxed my lips and let his skin back up his willy, then I squeezed my mouth shut again and started moving his willy inside my mouth, not to far because I didn't want to vom. I wondered if this is what it would feel like inside me.

"Oh my God Mica," I heard Mash say, "you are so bad."

I felt a finger between my legs, it wasn't Masha's, and it slid between my fat Hoo-Ha lips and then pressed at my opening. Oh my God, he was going to finger me, oh my God. I felt the pressure as he pushed inside me, and then he pulled it out, and then I realised he was pushing two fingers inside me. I nearly had a moment. Oh my.

I realised that I let had Mr Roberts further inside my mouth; as his fingers had entered me I must have been distracted but he was inside and in my throat. It felt like nothing I have ever felt before, I felt possessed, owned, used, I felt unbelievable.

I guessed my turn was over and I pulled my mouth off his willy and leant back, he pulled his fingers out of me, and I suddenly felt awful. I felt cold, empty, missing, it was a horrible feeling, one I had never had before.

Masha was laying on her back next to her dad.

"Do it dad, please, I want you to."

He rolled towards her and away from me, and then he straddled her. I saw that he wasn't really laying on her as I thought he would.

"Guide me baby" he said, "Put me in the right place."

Masha leant down and I saw her take her dad's willy and slide it up and down her sex, and then she held it in one place.

"There daddy, just there."

Mr Roberts sort of flexed his hips and he closed the gap. I guess from Masha's face that he was inside her. Her mouth was wide open and her eyes were staring. Mr Roberts started moving sort of up and down but more backwards and forwards, Masha was grunting, and her fingernails were squeezing the bed sheet.

I couldn't really see much from where I was, but I knew he was shagging her. For the first time she was getting shagged, she was no longer a girl, she was now a woman, and it was her dad who made her a woman, God that was so hot.

After a few minutes he stopped moving.

"If I don't stop now baby, I won't stop."

"Oh daddy that felt so good." He lifted up and there was a sort of gurgle sound and I saw his willy reappear between them. He rolled to the side. I looked at Masha's Hoo-Ha, it was open, red and shiny around the edge, and black in the centre. The edge of her fanny was quivering.

"My turn now Mr Roberts," I said and I got onto my hands and knees. I just presumed he knew exactly what to do. I felt him behind me and I felt his willy between the cheeks of my bottom. It moved down and then slid along the valley of my sex and then stopped at my opening.

I was trying to brace, to prepare myself, I had no idea what to expect. There was a sort of pressure and he started moving inside me. I tried to feel everything, I wanted to remember the experience in detail. But it was difficult, my senses were being overwhelmed. He felt so big as he pushed inside, it felt like I was being filled up, that he was bigger than I had space for. It felt warming, and as he pushed in deeper, I was sure he couldn't go any further, there was a sort of pressure, a sort of ping, and then he pushed harder and he was suddenly in much deeper, oh so much deeper, it felt like he was almost in my stomach.

"I had no idea," he said.

"Me either," I thought that would have long gone with tampons and things. I was now a woman.

He started to move back, leaving me, and then he pushed back in, and I realised that for the first time I was being shagged. I could feel the skin on his willy moving around inside me, all the time I felt filled, like a balloon, I hoped I wouldn't burst. His balls hit my thighs as he moved and there was a slap sound as he hit my bottom.

Oh it felt unlike anything I ever felt, I wanted to do this for ever.

He pulled back and kept going and I was empty. It felt awful, I hated it, it felt as if my Hoo-Ha were gaping, is this how Masha felt I wondered.

"If I don't stop, then I won't stop and you will end up filled with my sperms Mica," he said.

"Oh God I don't mind, do it, please fill me."

"Yes daddy, fill her."

"No girls one of you could get pregnant. You said earlier you wanted to watch me do it. Why don't you do it for me? After all Masha, you have already done it once to a boy."

I wouldn't have got pregnant, but I didn't want anyone to know. I had been having the injection for a while now, but I hadn't told anyone. Masha took her dads willy in her hand and started moving it.

"Dad, your all wet and slippery now from Mica."

"And you baby, and you."

Masha started going faster and faster, much faster than she had before, I could see that she was holding tightly, her knuckles were white.

"Come on daddy, show me your stuff," she said almost gasping as she pumped his willy.

She pulled his skin hard down, his end out, exposed, red and glistening, and then hidden as she pulled his skin hard up. It was fascinating to watch as she worked his willy, to see his face, mouth open, his breath stuttering, his hands opening and closing. I guessed she was doing it okay. I didn't know, I hadn't done it.

"Oh shit Masha," her dad gasped and as her hand was all the way down he spurted, a stream of white shot out from his little hole at the end, she went up and down again and as she went down, more spurted. Once more and then he stopped her.

"Enough Masha, you have finished me."

I wanted to taste it, I don't know why. I leant forward, and as Masha let go, I used my mouth and sucked him inside me. I ran my tongue around, his taste was metallic also, and salty, he groaned.

I started to move my mouth up and down his willy, almost like I was shagging him with my mouth.

"Oh God," he gasped, I hope it wasn't hurting. Did men even hurt when they had done that, I didn't know.

His willy got even harder than before, and as I ran my tongue around the end of his willy he jerked and twitched.

"Oh shit Mica," he gasped, "don't stop."

And as he said that he spurted inside my mouth, I wasn't expecting it and it went straight down my throat, I could feel it shooting inside me. I sucked as hard as I could and then he held my head and moved me away.

"Enough Mica. I need a moment."

"Show me your mouth," Masha said.

I opened my mouth, I hadn't swallowed yet, he had sent some down my throat, but some was still in my stomach.

"Oh my God Mica, you have his stuff in your mouth. Kiss me now." And she rushed over and pressed her mouth against mine, her tongue seeking her dad's sperms. As her tongue moved it around in my mouth, it felt like honey. Her hand was in my lap and then started moving up and down my valley. Oh my goodness.

Her finger found my little button and she pressed and flicked and rubbed and my breath caught and my heart seemed to stop and suddenly I was shouting out, I was gasping, explosions went off all over my body and I had the biggest orgasm I had ever had, I was lost, I slumped back exhausted.

Masha's dad just said "Wow".

I really was out of it, that had been some incredible experiences and my mind was all over the place.

Masha was playing with her dad's willy and it was getting hard again and pointing upwards. Masha raised a leg over her dad and sat down, her hand holding and guiding his willy inside her. Her eyes opened as she settled down on him.

"Daddy," she said quietly.

"Yes baby," he answered.

"You will have to tell me if I am doing this right."

"So far so good baby."

"Only, I'm on not the pill daddy and I need to feel you fill me."

"Oh fuck."

Masha started rocking back and forth. I just listened, I was too bushed. I could hear the slurp as his willy slid inside her. I could hear her gasps as he filled her. I could hear his grunts as she shagged him. Faster she rocked, and as she rocked forward her mouth opened, as she rocked back she relaxed.

"Baby, I can't hold it baby," he gasped.

"Don't hold it daddy, I need to feel you fill me properly."

He shouted an unintelligible word and he pushed up hard, lifting them both off the bed and I could see him jerk as he finished inside her. Masha gurgled and lay down on him, his willy still inside her.

"Oh baby," her dad said.

"The best daddy."

I just lay there thinking that I had to get myself properly shagged. I was also wondering what Masha tasted like. Tonight perhaps I would find out.