Unexpected Encounter at the Theater

Story Info
Sissy Kristy meets someone she knows at an adult theater.
2k words
4.7
35.2k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day I decided to take my sissy game up a notch. I got all dolled up in my favorite short dress and sandals and drove out to the local sex shop/adult theater. I had never been to a theater before so I was super nervous and I went straight to the counter and purchased my ticket. This particular store was right across the street from a truck stop, so it stayed pretty busy, and as I headed to the back where the theater was, I noticed that there were several guys in the store, and they were all staring at me as I walked by.

I continued on and when I entered the theater it was super dark and all I could hear were moans and groans. As I felt my way through the darkness towards the sound, I eventually rounded a corner, and there it was... A big screen with a hot gangbang scene playing on it. There were probably only three or four chairs in the middle of the room and there were three guys standing back against the wall.

As I said, this was my first time in an adult theater so I didn't know what to do. I just went over and sat down on one of the chairs, put my purse under the seat, and began watching the flick, patiently waiting for one of the guys to make a move. After a couple of seconds, I reached between my thighs and started to rub my soft sissy clit through my panties. My panties were quite damp already and getting damper by the second.

As I pleasured myself and gently moaned, I heard the distinct sound of a zipper. When I turned my head to the left there was a large circumcised cock right in my face. I didn't know this guy, I could barely even make out his facial features in the dark theater, but that didn't matter. I immediately opened my mouth and let him feed me his penis.

While I greedily sucked on his cock, the stranger grabbed the back of my head and started to face fuck me. He was poking the back of my throat and making me gag hard on his meat. He continued to fuck my throat as the other guys moved in closer.

One guy stood beside us and rubbed at the bulge in his jeans as he watched me get skull fucked. The other guy told me to get my ass up as he tugged on my leg in a way that indicated that he wanted me on my knees in the chair. I raised myself up to where I was kneeling in the chair, deep throating the stranger's cock the whole time.

The guy behind me lifted my dress and began to roughly grope my butt cheeks. He gave my ass a good hard smack and then he pulled my thong to the side. After that, he immediately buried his face in my ass and started to tongue fuck my hole.

This was all happening so fast; I couldn't believe it. My head was spinning. These guys were taking complete control of me and using me how they wanted to. I didn't expect them to be so assertive, so aggressive.

Just then, the guy behind me removed his tongue and replaced it with something even more slippery and wet. It only took a second for me to realize that it was a lubricated finger. I moaned as he massaged the lube around my boi button. Then, with no warning at all, I felt the tip of his penis pushing against my anus. I didn't have a chance to say whether or not I wanted to get fucked, he just forced his cock into my hole while I squirmed, my protests muffled by the engorged penis filling my throat.

The two men were now thrusting in and out of me in rhythm as I gagged and choked, and realized that I was here for no purpose other than their pleasure.

As the two strangers spit roasted me, I could hear the door to the theater open up. I knew more guys were filtering in and out of the dark room, but I had no idea how many. Every now and then I could catch a glimpse of someone jerking off as they watched us and it made me feel so slutty.

Eventually, the guy in my ass started to pound me even harder and faster. Then, he let out a low grunt as he shot his load into my ass. As soon as he pulled out, the guy that was fucking my throat proclaimed, "My turn." And quickly maneuvered himself behind me. He then spit on my cum-leaking ass and shoved his rock-hard dick inside of me. As he began to vigorously fuck my sloppy used asshole, some other guy came up and started shaking his dick in front of my face. I gladly took him in my mouth.

I'm guessing this guy must have been the one watching us and jerking off, because he didn't last more than a few seconds before he was shooting a thick warm load into my mouth. His cum was delicious and I lapped it up and swallowed it like a starving whore.

As another man quickly replaced him, the guy in my ass finally began to pump his semen deep into my boi pussy. As he thrust deep and hard inside me, I cried out, my moans vibrating out around the other guy's shaft. I could feel the warm cum dripping out of me and down my own tiny balls as he pulled out, but my hole wouldn't remain vacant for long.

Someone else quickly took advantage of my well-lubed hole, pushing his boner deep inside of me and using me to jerk his cock off like I was a human Fleshlight. That's clearly all I was to these guys as they took turns pumping their loads into one of my two fuck holes. Neither of my holes stayed empty for long and it seemed as if there was a never-ending procession of hard horny men coming into the theater. I've never been so thoroughly used before in my life.

I couldn't even keep up with how many different guys used me. Some would shove their meat into me and cum quick, while others might go back and forth between my ass and mouth. All I know is that by the time the line began to disappear, I was full of cum and my asshole was gaped wide open.

An older heavier guy had just finished cumming in my mouth, and as he moved away from me, I could see just one guy left (not counting the one that was currently plowing me from behind), but he wasn't coming over to fuck my mouth as I expected him to. He just stood there stroking in a dark corner.

As the guy behind me began to grunt and squirt his cum into my overflowing ass, the stranger in the corner slowly started to come towards me. As he crossed the room, headed towards my backside, I caught a glimpse of him in the light of the big movie screen.

"Is that who I think it is?" I thought to myself. I couldn't be sure, but for a second, he looked a lot like one of the department managers at the store where I worked. "No, it couldn't be him... Could it?"

Whoever he was, I could feel him running the tip of his penis up and down my butt crack, sliding it around in all the cum. I saw the guy who had just finished turn the corner, then, as soon as I heard the door to the theater close behind him, the guy behind me rammed his cock all the way inside me. He was not gentle at all, but very forceful and I let out a yelp, "OH FUUUCK!" Then, he grabbed my hair and aggressively yanked my head back.

"I almost didn't recognize you with all that cock in your face." He growled in my ear. "I didn't realize you were such a slut, Kris." He pulled his cock almost all the way out. "Or shall I call you... Kristy." And then he rammed his cock back into me harder than the first time.

"OH MY GAAAWD!!" I cried out. It really was him. I wasn't sure if this was going to be a good thing or a bad thing. "Yes, Mr. Tom, call me Kristy. Call me whatever you want!"

"That's better." He said as he thrust his cock into me again. "You better not tell a fucking soul that you saw me here. You hear me you little bitch?"

"No sir, I would never..." Before I could finish talking, he slammed his cock inside me again. "Ungh!"

Mr. Tom then let go of my hair and started fucking me harder and faster than any of the other guys had. He was pounding me with so much force that he was pushing me right out of the chair. My knees were still in the seat, but my hands were on the cold hard floor. He clung to my hips and pumped my ass like he owned it, his balls slapping against my own.

He was fucking me with such ferocity I thought he was about to cum. Which is why it was a complete surprise to me when he yanked his cock out of my ass pussy. I almost asked him why he stopped, but before I could, he grabbed me by the hair again and dragged me completely off the chair and onto my knees. He then shoved his cock down my throat.

As I gagged on his raging member he barked out, "Look at me!" I looked up at him, eyes watering, and he said, "When I'm ready to cum I'm going to shoot it all over your pretty little face and you're going to wear it out of here." I didn't say anything; I couldn't say anything, I just nodded my head as he began to fuck my face more aggressively.

I gagged and choked as he used my throat to jerk his cock off. Saliva dripped down my chin and all over my chest as he relentlessly fucked my face. Finally, as he started to tense up, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and jerked my head back to make a perfect target. Then, he grunted and groaned as he blew his load all over my face. He shot several streams of hot semen straight across my face and onto my forehead. By the time he was done shooting his load, my face was thoroughly plastered in his seed.

"Clean my cock." he said. I took him in my mouth and sucked the last drops of cum out of him. He then began to pack his dick away. "Now, I'm going to go get in my truck. When you walk out, you better still have my cum on your face." Then, he left me there.

As I stood and began to adjust myself, my knees felt very shaky. I grabbed my purse and headed for the door. As I walked, I could feel semen dripping out of my ass and I could also feel more rolling down my face. When I opened the theater door the lights in the store were so bright that it took a second for my eyes to adjust. As I sheepishly walked through the store towards the exit and my eyes slowly adjusted, I could tell everyone was staring at me. I even heard a few gasps.

When I finally reached the door, which just happened to be right beside the cash register, the cashier, an older scruffy-looking guy, chuckled and asked, "Did you have a good time?"

I quickly replied with a yes as I felt the blood rush to my face in embarrassment. I then pushed open the door and headed towards my car. Mr. Tom was parked right beside me. When I got to my car, he put his window down and, with a mischievous grin on his face, said "I'll see you at work tomorrow."

Oh my god, I thought. What have I done?