Uni Stories: My Indian Girlfriend

Story Info
My indian girlfriend relieves my stress.
2.3k words
4.29
11.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface: While some (attempted) flair has been added, this story is based on a real event with identifiable information altered. I have written this as a short story, and omitted several hardcore facts - but I could include these in a future update if there is demand. This is my first piece so any feedback would be much appreciated. - 0negeek

The summer of 2010 was a pleasant one. The sun glared over the City of London, illuminating the unusually clear blue skies. A cool morning breeze carried the scent of croissants and coffee down the street, enticing pedestrians to grab their morning fixes before rushing off to work.

I strolled through the French area of Marylebone on the way back to my uni room after my regular morning gym session. My mind was switching gears from the gym to my degree, and the accompanying worries started seeping back into my brain with each step closer to uni.

I was studying for a PhD in Physics and going through a stressful time, partly due to a change of supervisors and partly due to my computational results reaching dead ends. If I could not find a solution soon I would need to revisit the experimental data I had collected, or even worst, change my hypothesis and run the experiments and analysis all over again, which could in turn extend my PhD by over a year.

I reflected on my mental state as I entered the accommodation building and took the stairs up to my room. Factoring in the regular sleepless nights and academic worries, two years in, the only things going well were my training and my sex life.

Exiting the staircase with a mildly elevated heart-rate, I walked right into one of my flatmates...

"Oh sorry Farida, how are you? Where are you off to?" I flashed a smile as I quickly stepped back and put my hand on her arm. Farida moved in a few months ago to start her masters degree. She stood at around 5'2", with a gorgeous Egyptian accent and pretty face to match. We had immediately hit it off, and in a brave, mildly intoxicated state during one of our social building gatherings, I let her know how pretty I thought she was. She took it well as we both knew by then there was chemistry between us, however with her being engaged and me in a relationship, neither had ever let the flirting go too far.

"Hey 0negeek, how are you? I have a lecture now but I'm meeting a friend for coffee first. Are you coming from the gym?" She replied, as the elevator doors opened.

"Yeah", was all I could muster with a geeky smile while she shuffled past me.

As Farida stepped onto the elevator, I couldn't help but stare at her bum. I did so at every chance, it was my favourite part about her. While Farida was small and slender, she had a larger bum than you would expect on a small frame, and it was absolutely perfectly round and pert. Many a night I had wet dreams of filling her bum hole up...

I suspected she knew my eyes wondered, but this time she caught me in the elevator mirror with a cheeky smile, "I don't know how you wake up early, I do not get up before 8am!"

"Years of anxiety, Farida" I replied with a smile "have a nice day, see you later".

"Bye!"

As I walked down the corridor, I could not get Farida's bum out of my head. "How could a bum be that perfect?" I asked myself, "What does it feel like?" I unlocked the door, walked into my room and greeted my girlfriend who was sitting at the table studying. I bent towards her and Aanya greeted me with a smile and a kiss.

"How was the gym baby?" She asked,

"Not bad darling" I replied, stroking the back of her head then standing back up.

We had been dating for over 6 months and things were moving quite well. Aanya came over from India to study for a masters degree in something statistics related. We met during through mutual friends and hit it off. It was not long until we started dating, and our similar cultural backgrounds meant we had a lot in common. She liked that I was attentive, gentle, and funny, and I liked that she was soft spoken, smart, and of course attractive.

Aanya had a slim figure, was two inches shorter than me at 5'5", with long black hair and big round eyes. Her breasts were a supple B cup, and her bum was full and just the right size for her frame. Her complexion was slightly darker than mine, with shiny and flawless skin. I grew more attracted to her as time went by.

After exchanging greetings, Aanya continued reviewing a paper for her masters dissertation. She lived towards the edge of London but would stay at mine a couple of days a week, usually from Thursday to Sunday. This worked well for us as we enjoyed each others company a lot.

Even though she did not want to lose her virginity before marriage, the physical side of our relationship was very fulfilling, so much so that I abstained from any masturbation during the week just to intensify the feeling with her.

Although we were not having vaginal intercourse yet, we were sexually active in most other ways. I had (what I believed) was a high sex drive, and an active imagination. A non-sexual relationship was not on the cards for me, and early on I let her know how badly I wanted every part of her. Although she was reluctant and nervous at first, we liked each other and she was willing to try bedroom play.

I stood beside her as she tapped on her keyboard with one finger. Aanya had come over late last night after a study session and we went straight to bed. When I woke up this morning my penis was wedged between her bum cheeks and I was already dreaming of what I would do to her tonight. However, after seeing Farida, I was now very horny and could not wait any longer. I was usually awake but tired for a few hours after the gym and would have a shower and a coffee first, but I was wide awake this time and decided I could not wait.

I removed the knot in my tracksuit bottoms and pulled them down to top of my knees, my half erect penis flopping out. Aanya hadn't noticed, so I put my hand on the top of her head and turned her face back around. She was surprised, and glanced up at me before looking at my penis. She looked back up, a smirk creeping across her mouth, and her eyebrows raising.

"Baby open your mouth and stick your tongue out, I can't wait any longer" I commanded in a gentle whisper. She complied, half smiling with an open mouth. I knelt down and gave her a sloppy kiss, sucking her tongue and cupping her face with one hand. She returned the kiss, putting a hand on my thigh while she moved her legs over so that she was seated facing me.

I straightened up, putting one hand on top of her head again, holding my penis in the other. I was becoming more erect, and a drop of pre-cum appeared in the slit. I gently pressed it to her cheek and drew a glistening line around her eye to the middle of her forehead, then down to the tip of her nose, and further to her top lip. She turned her face upwards and parted her lips for me as I pushed the head in her mouth. My erection grew.

Her lips closed tight around the head, and a wave of pleasure washed over me. She knew how I liked it, and as soon as the head entered her mouth she start flicking her tongue over and around it. For a second I felt light headed and my eyes spun, "Aaaaaahhh babe" I gasped.

My penis started pulsing in her mouth as it grew to full erection. I took my hand off her head, let go of my penis, and looked down at her. Aanya's eyes were closed as she concentrated on flicking her tongue around the head. Waves of pleasure washing over my whole body each time she swirled her tongue around.

This continued for about 10 minutes, and I could feel a steady dribble of pre-cum leaking out, only to be swept up by her roving tongue on it's dedicated journey around my tip. She was periodically moaning and sucking, careful to stay there until I decided what I wanted next.

I have always enjoyed edging, both giving and receiving, and Aanya knew that from first hand experience. Whenever I ate her out, I would take her to the brink of orgasm, bring her back down gently, then repeat the process over again until she begged me to finish her.

The first time I sucked her pussy I made her wait over an hour before finally letting her unleash an orgasm that could have measured on the Richter scale. She was happy to please me however I wanted in return.

My balls were now tingling, my erection hard, and the frequency of throbbing was increasing. I wanted, no, needed to cum soon. I put a hand on the back of Aanya's head and turned her upwards "I want your throat now then I'm going to cum baby", with my penis in her mouth she looked up at me innocently, nodded and hummed "mm hmm" with a sweet tone that could have made me finish right then and there on another day.

I put my other hand under her jaw, with thumb and index fingers around her throat, not too loose but not too tight, and gently pushed my penis further into her mouth, beyond her tongue. The warmth and tightness hit me first, followed by an increased tingling in my balls, and my penis head started convulsing. I paused for a few seconds, nearly cumming, but instead I managed to prevent it while bringing on a brief orgasm, I wanted to hold on for a moment longer and extend the pleasure.

I am about average size, possibly a bit thicker than normal, and in the early days Aanya could barely fit me in her mouth let alone her throat. But with some patience and practice she soon learned to deepthroat me without much gagging, and she enjoyed giving me this pleasure, even researching online how to become a better deepthroater.

I continued pushing further in to her mouth, wiggling side to side as if to fit a cork back in a wine bottle. My pelvis was now pressed into her nose and my balls on her chin. She was holding her breath, and I felt her throat tighten around my head - it was an amazing feeling and I was getting close to exploding.

I alternated the side to side motion with moving her head up and down, creating an intense tightness around my penis from all angles whilst creating pleasure at the base.

Aanya's eyes were closed and her brows furrowed in concentration. Her hands remained on her lap, while my hands continued to grip the back of her head and her throat, "Good girl, I'm close darling, keep going" I whispered, she managed a throaty moan in reply.

I could tell she was beginning to strain, she had been holding her breath now for around half a minute while I kept her head buried in my crotch. It was just as well because I was ready to bust.

I released my grip on her neck and kept a finger under her chin as I gently pulled out. She gasped for air, coughed a little, then looked up at me and giggled, with a mixture of spit and pre-cum trailing down her chin onto her shirt.

This was all too much for me, the image was perfect. My balls began to tighten, I didn't need anything else to finish. "Open your mouth and stick your tongue out" I commanded, to which she complied with an open mouthed smile. I could see her throat down to her tonsils, and rested my penis on her bottom lip. She rubbed her tongue side to side under it.

"Baby, fuck, I'm gonna cum, ahhhh!" I gasped. A huge wave of pleasure erupted from my groin, my balls released a whole week of cum build up, and my penis started throbbing. A rope of hot cum shot out, hitting the roof of her mouth and landing in her throat, then a second rope, and a third, each hitting the roof of her mouth and pooling in her throat. I grunted deeply with each shot, I was in literal heaven, my eyes and mouth wide open, my breath short.

The throbbing died down, and the last spurt of cum dropped down straight into the puddle that was now in her mouth. Aanya's eyes had been closed, but she opened them now, looking at my penis. I was breathless and awash with pleasure, I squeezed the last drop onto her tongue.

"You are so beautiful darling, that was amazing" I whispered while putting a thumb into her mouth, "Swallow for me". She complied, closing her mouth around my thumb and gulping down my warm cum. "Aaa" she opened her mouth to prove it. I bent down and gave her a long, passionate kiss, delighted further by the smell of my cum on her breath. "Thank you darling I needed that", "Anytime babe" she replied. I stood back up, and guided her head back onto my penis, I needed the after-suck too. Aanya took it in, sucking hard on my deflating penis, pulling the remaining drops of cum out.

I pulled out, finally I was satisfied, relieved, relaxed, happy, I felt like I could take on the world again. I looked down at Aanya in admiration and gave her another kiss on the lips and then on the forehead. "I am going to shower now then make breakfast for us baby".

"Ok" she chirped back as she continued with her reading.