Voucher Number One Ch. 01

Story Info
Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh fulfill a sexual fantasy.
4.8k words
4.56
7.9k
19
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starring: Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh

Codes: MF, Tittyfuck, Anal, DP, Lesbian, Throatfuck

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened. Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

This is the sequel to the 'Michelle and Lucy' series. You should read that series first before touching this one.

******************

About two weeks after I had passed Lucy and Michelle, I decided it was time to cash in my first voucher. I had invited the girls to meet me back at their townhouse, and to bring ten sexy outfits each to wear.

"Come in!" I said to Michelle as she buzzed the intercom.

Both girls arrived at 9 as we had arranged, and peered around the door before going upstairs to change into their first set of clothes. "What have you got planned?" Michelle shouted from upstairs.

"Yes, you were very cryptic about this." Lucy added.

The girls walked down into the lounge about ten minutes later, each wearing a swimsuit. Michelle had a black one piece outfit on, scalloped around her waist, cut low to show off her marvelous breasts. Lucy was wearing a tight black lycra bikini, her boobs hiked up to form a cavernous cleavage.

"Will we do?" Lucy asked.

The look on my face answered her question, as they sat down either side of me on the sofa. Michelle reached across and stroked my thigh, whilst Lucy kissed me.

"Well, what are we doing then?" Michelle asked.

I explained the plan for the day, how they would put on each of there 10 outfits and act out a little fantasy I had thought up. The first one was named, 'Fuck doll' and I tossed a coin in the air.

"Heads!" Lucy called first.

The coin came down a tails. "Michelle, looks like you're our fuck doll." I said.

"What the fuck does that mean?" Michelle asked.

"For the next hour or so Lucy and I get our own little fuck doll, like those blow up ones except this one is real." I explained.

"So we use her how we like?" Lucy said.

"Yep! Do what we like how we like when we like and she has to do it. She can't say no." I continued.

"Okay, I can get into this game." Michelle agreed nervously.

I guided Michelle to the coffee table, laying her back on it. Unfastening my trousers I took them off, before straddling Michelle's tummy my hard cock bouncing and slapping on the bottom of her tits.

"Well, guess he's gonna fuck your tits." Lucy said.

"Oh yeah, baby. No man could resist those big hooker tits!" I groaned.

Lucy knelt above Michelle's head looking up at me, as my cock eased into the bottom of the massive cleavage formed when Michelle squeezed her boobs together.

"Go on, honey! Fuck those big mounds of hers, and spray your spunk all over her!" Lucy encouraged.

I pushed my cock back and forth between Michelle's breasts, the soft dry skin gripped my head as it molded around me. Her breasts bulged at the top as my cock drove up the valley of her cleavage, titty flesh rolling away like a wave.

Lucy stroked Michelle's face, as both watched me rutting away into Michelle's boobs. Lucy placed her hands on top of Michelle's, helping her squeeze her breasts around my shaft. Michelle panted in anticipation, as my speed increased, pounding my cock hard between her wonderful boobs. I looked down at Michelle, her fine blonde hair splayed out around her face, she was biting her lip watching my cock drive deep into her cleavage.

"He's gonna blow soon, all over your face, slut." Lucy teased with dirty talk, squeezing Michelle's breasts even tighter over my cock.

I shuffled forwards a slight fraction, and now the tip of my dick was emerging from the deep warm valley of her boobs every time I thrust hard. My hips were driving hard against Michelle's wonderful breasts, the clingy soft skin driving to the brink.

As my head poked free on the next thrust a large spurt of cum burst from it, arcing up and spattering Michelle's face. The thick milky spunk clang to her right eyebrow, forming a long pearly rope down across her eye to her right cheek. Again I thrust and another blast of semen splattered across Michelle's mouth. Her eyes widened and nostrils flared as she was slightly shocked with my deluge, which continued unabated.

"Yeah, blast her! Cum on that bitch's face!" Lucy urged.

Cum rained over Michelle's face, and neck, thick white ropes of cum crossing her over wonderful smile. She was blinking her eyes trying to keep them from being glued shut, as my spunk latticed her face. As the spurts lessened in ferocity her breasts became streaked in spunk, lumpy trails smearing between her boobs as I slowly fucked them. I eventually finished, and stepped back sitting down on the sofa. Lucy bent forwards and started licking my spunk from off of Michelle's face. Softly kissing and sucking every drop of cum from Michelle.

"Ohh, lets cleaned you up. Wouldn't want our fuck doll to stay all messy, would we?" Lucy said with a grin.

She moved down to suck the trails of spunk from the tops of Michelle's breasts, sucking hard on her nipples through the thin fabric of her swimsuit. Michelle gasped as Lucy feasted on her breasts, slurping up all of my spunk, roaming her tongue over Michelle's marvelous orbs. After a couple of minutes Michelle was clean, and Lucy stood up.

"Okay you fuck doll, put this on." She said handing Michelle a twelve-inch strap on. "I wanna get fucked."

Michelle fastened the strap on to her crotch, and Lucy pushed her back down onto the table. Removing her bikini bottoms Lucy straddled Michelle before easing herself down onto the strap on.

"Ohhh, yesssss!!" Lucy groaned, her pussy eating up all twelve-inches inside her.

"Ohhhh, yessss, YESSSSS!!"

Once she was settled on top of the strap on Lucy began to ride Michelle. Her long dark hair brushing over her shoulders as she ground back and forth over Michelle, gasping as she did so.

"Yess, oh yes! Squeeze my boobs 'Chelle, squeeze them hard!" Lucy hissed.

Michelle reached up and gripped Lucy's breasts, whilst thrusting her hips in time with Lucy's bounces to maximize the penetration of the strap on. Lucy tossed her head back panting hard, on the verge of cumming.

"Yes, yes! Oh, oh yesssss!!" She gasped.

Lucy leaned back resting her arms behind her on the table as she shuddered climaxing, her whole body shaking. Michelle grasped Lucy's tits tightly squeezing her nipples through the bikini top.

"YESSSS!! YEEESSSS!! YEESSSSSS!!" Lucy cried, her thighs clamped tightly around Michelle's midriff. "YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!"

Lucy's knuckles were white as she gripped the table edge tightly, her body spasming in pleasure. "YESSSS!! YESSSSS!! YEESSS!!" she howled.

Calming down from her heights of pleasure, Lucy bent forwards and softly kissed Michelle before easing up from the strap on.

"That was gooood!!" She purred helping Michelle up from the table.

I had a throbbing hard on by this time, and asked Michelle to strip off. She peeled down the top of her swimsuit to free her marvelous orbs. Big juicy jugs just my type, nipples hard, removing the strap on she stepped out of the suit and stood naked in front of me.

"What shall I do now?" She asked.

I had her sit on the sofa, as I stood in front of her. Holding her ankles I pulled her to the edge, before spreading her legs wide and nudging my cock to her vulva lips. She looked up at me waiting, and then I plunged my whole length deep into her in one swift motion, until my crotch nestled against her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yeah!!" Michelle gasped, her hand slapping the leather sofa.

I held her ankles out wide and began ramming my cock into her as hard as I could, balls slapping her ass with every stroke.

"Yeah, drill her! Drill the fuck doll with your big fucking cock!" Lucy encouraged .

Michelle's legs were spread as wide as I could get them, as I slammed my aching cock deep into her cunt. She gasped and panted her slick pussy clenching on my shaft as she came.

"YES!! YESSS!! OH, YESSSS!!" She screamed as her orgasm began.

I pulled her forwards, dragging her roughly from the sofa as she bucked screaming in pleasure. She fell heavily onto her back as I held her by the back tight to my crotch.

"YESSSS!! YEEESSSSSS!!" She howled her orgasm peaking.

I bent her legs back over her head pinning them to the floor. Michelle was folded in half as I dropped my weight down into her cunt, driving my shaft hard down into her.

"Ohhhh, yeah! Ram her, fuck that tramp!!" Lucy urged.

My balls were boiling and I rammed home exploding deep inside of Michelle, flooding her pussy with spunk. She was supporting her back with her hands as I lay there, cock deep inside of her cum filled cunt. She was panting and gasping, sweating profusely.

"That was over far too quickly." Lucy said strapping on the dildo. "Time for me to get some sloppy seconds."

I eased my cock from Michelle, and Lucy took my place, guiding the shaft into her pals pussy. Michelle gasped as all 12 inches invaded her cum soaked hole. Lucy began the same violent assault that I had just finished, driving the shaft hard down into Michelle, pounding her relentlessly.

"Yes, oh, yes! Yes Lucy, yessss!!" She gasped.

Lucy held Michelle's ankles down hard, and pounded her with all of her strength, her crotch slapping hard on Michelle's ass with every stroke.

"Take it, take it!" She was panting as she rammed her best pal, drilling a twelve-inch strap on deep into her semen filled pussy.

Michelle started to gasp and shake, fighting against Lucy's grip as another orgasm hit her, she began to scream and yell.

"YESSS!! OH GOODDDDDDD!! YESSSSS!!" She cried, as Lucy continued to pound away.

"YESSSSSSSSS!!" Was all she could yell, with the demolition of her pussy that was taking place. Lucy finally stopped and lay there on top of a panting Michelle, looking down grinning at her.

"I think its ass time!" She said.

Easing out of Michelle she helped her up and positioned her bent over the arm of the sofa. "Fancy some backdoor action?" She said to me.

I needed no more encouragement, and was standing behind Michelle in seconds. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and pressed my cock to her anus, which resisted my probes.

"Ohhhhh, fuck. Lube it first, please.." Michelle whined, to which Lucy replied. "Quiet, fuck doll! You are ours to use as we wish."

I continued stabbing my cock to her butt hole, until finally it relented and my head popped through her sphincter. Michelle shrieked as my dry shaft drove up her backside, until my crotch nestled against her soft smooth buttocks.

"Shiiittt!!" Michelle yelped.

I gripped her hips pinning her down, and set about destroying her tight dry ass. Slamming my whole length again and again into her, Michelle howled and cried in agony, blubbering and wailing as I pummeled her.

Lucy sat on the sofa watching her friends torment, playfully wanking on the dildo.

"Ohhhhhh, you wait until I put this up your ass when he is done! Just wait!" She teased.

The fact I was dry ass fucking Michelle meant that I was never gonna last long, and sure enough I quickly exploded spurting hot scalding cum into Michelle's bowels. The relief of having some lube was evident as Michelle stopped crying and lay there panting as I finished off.

"Now, for my turn..." Lucy said. "Sit on my cock!" She teased, as I slipped from Michelle's ass.

Michelle stood up on very shaky legs and eased herself backwards until the tip of the strap on pressed between her ass cheeks. Lucy gripped her hips and guided her down, panting hard, onto the shaft.

Michelle sat balls deep on Lucy's strap on, Lucy holding her by the waist, leaning back she slowly started to bounce on it as Lucy fucked her ass.

Her hair was sweaty, clinging to her forehead as she rode the dildo, Lucy gripped Michelle's boobs tweaking her nipples.

"Ohhhhh, oh yes! now bugger me, Lucy!" Michelle panted.

Watching Lucy slam the dildo right up Michelle's ass had me hard again, I decided to join in. Stepping up I held Michelle's legs up high either side of my head, and pushed my cock into her wet pussy.

"Yesssssss!" She gasped, her pussy and ass now getting fucked at the same time.

"Ohhh yeah, Double-penetrate the fuck doll!" Lucy panted increasing the power of her strokes.

Lucy and I were working over Michelle, alternately fucking her holes. She started to shriek and howl cumming once again.

"YESSS! OHHHHH, MORE! MOOOREEEE!! MOOORRREEE!!" She cried, her body rushing into the next climax.

Lucy held Michelle's boobs tight in her hands, kneading them, holding Michelle down as she came. I thrust deep into her stabbing shallow strokes, my cock deep inside of her probing in and out very quickly.

"YEESSSSSSSSSS!! YESSSSSSSS!!" Michelle gasped, her body shaking, as her pleasure continued.

Lucy was still ramming the dildo hard up Michelle, I could feel it plowing in and out through the thin layer of Michelle separating us. I held my cock still as Michelle gently calmed from her orgasm.

"Lift her up, honey, off of me." Lucy panted. I held Michelle close to my crotch easing her ass up from the dildo. "Now lay her back here." Lucy instructed, getting up from the sofa.

Kneeling at one end I lay Michelle on the sofa. "Further back!" Lucy said, guiding Michelle until her head was resting back over the sofa arm. Lucy propped Michelle up with some spare cushions until her back was arched, her head hanging back down over the arm of the sofa.

"One hole left for me to fuck." Lucy said, standing above Michelle. "How does ass, pussy and spunk taste?" Lucy bounced the dildo on Michelle's forehead and then pushed it into her mouth for Michelle to taste. I eased my cock from Michelle's pussy, back into her ass, I wanted to fuck that tight hole again. Michelle whined through the dildo shoved in her mouth.

"Lets destroy this fuck doll!" Lucy said gleefully, pushing the strap on deeper into Michelle's mouth.

Her throat stretched as I watched the shaft work its way deep into Michelle's throat, until her chin touched Lucy's crotch. I could hear Michelle snorting and spluttering as Lucy ground the dildo in.

I started ramming my cock hard up Michelle's tight asshole, pushing her back towards Lucy, who was now slowly fucking her throat. Michelle was croaking and gargling as Lucy worked the dildo in, whilst she coughed and gagged when I rammed her back quickly onto it.

"Now bugger her, really do it!" Lucy said. She started to assault Michelle's throat, driving her hips to meet her friends face. Michelle was coughing up loads of spit ;or mucus, which ran down her face, into her hair, dripping to the floor. I was driving my shaft hard into her, matching Lucy so we both drove in together, pinning Michelle between us, getting as deep as possible. Michelle began to wretch, making horrible puking noises, and eruptions of fluid gushing down her face.

"Yesssss!" Lucy howled with glee.

I shuddered and came in Michelle's ass for the second time this morning, filling it to the brim with thick semen. Lucy eased back as I slipped my cock out, standing back and looking down at Michelle.

"I think you have truly earned the title 'Fuck doll', Michelle!" Lucy said, the glistening strap on bouncing at her crotch. Her thighs were covered in Michelle puke, as she bent down to kiss her friend.

"Bitch!" Michelle croaked, gasping for air. "that was intense, I have never seen you be so aggressive."

Walking around I could see Michelle was a mess, a pool of puke was on the floor, her hair draped into it, her face was streaked with snot / spit / puke.

"Wow, what a way to start the day." Michelle gasped sitting up.

Her face was red, eyes bloodshot and full of all sorts. Blinking them she struggled to her feet. Lucy walked over and kissed Michelle gently despite the mess on her face. "Sorry honey, but you know how I love to get carried away." She said.

"Well Michelle, you might get a chance at some revenge." I said. "As your next outfits need to be suitable for a little lesbian show."

"Michelle you get to dominate Lucy, make her do anything you want and she has to obey. I am only watching, not helping. But it needs to be good, as I have to fill up a huge bowl with cum, so I need to be turned on."

"Hahaha, Lucy!! You should've been kinder to me a few minutes ago!" Michelle said cheering up. "I have a few things I have always wanted to try, but knew you would refuse."

"We'll see, we'll see." Lucy replied leading a bedraggled Michelle from the room.

I followed off to the kitchen to wait for them to meet clean up and meet me there. I sat on the kitchen stool, waiting for the girls to return, and I was not disappointed. They had changed into matching black leather basques, and matching black knickers. Michelle clutched the large strap on, and several other dildos, of varying lengths.

"You look a little nervous, Lucy. Are you scared of what I am gonna do to you?" Michelle teased.

"Oh, not at all, honey. I am quite looking forwards to it!" Lucy replied.

Michelle walked over to the large stone kitchen table, and patted the top. "Come over her Lucy and bend over the table." She said.

Grinning, Lucy sauntered across and bent forwards over the table, resting her mammoth breasts on the top, laying her head to the side looking at me.

THWACK!

Michelle rapped her hand across Lucy's ass cheek. She yelped loudly.

"Ohhh fuck, 'Chelle! That hurt!" She snapped looking back at her pal.

"It was supposed to you slut" Michelle snapped back, slapping her palm down across Lucy's buttocks again.

"Now look at him, I am gonna keep punishing you until he cums. " Michelle said.

My cock was rock hard as I fisted it, the large glass bowl empty on the floor below me. Lucy was clutching the table top tightly as Michelle slowly and deliberately spanked her ass. I could see her soft as cheeks reddening as Michelle continued to punish her.

"You dirty bitch! You fucked my throat and made me puke all in my hair." Michelle snapped spanking Lucy hard. "I am gonna skull-fuck you until you throw your fucking guts up!"

Lucy was biting her lip hard as Michelle Slapped her butt cheeks, holding her down with one hand, spanking her ass with the other.

My cock exploded just as Michelle slapped Lucy's buttocks with a satisfying smack. Thick jets of cum splattering into the bowl, as I milked myself dry.

"Ohhh, that fucking stings! Ohhh!!" Lucy said starting to stand up.

"Oh no, stay there." Michelle said to her. Before peeling down her panties and chucking them aside. She took the twelve-inch strap on and fastened it to her crotch, and walked around behind Lucy. She slapped the head of the dildo on Lucy's rosy buttocks, before pressing it to her asshole.

"I know you love it up the butt, Lucy. But how about this monster up your dry ass!" Michelle teased.

"Ohhh, god!" Lucy whined as Michelle tried to force the end of her strap on through Lucy's tight sphincter. Michelle held her friends hips and shoved harder against her asshole, until it finally relented and burst open. Lucy screamed in agony as two-inches of dildo were forced into her ass.

"Yeah, bitch! Take it, take it deep up your slutty fucking ass!" Michelle taunted, ramming hard up Lucy's ass, another six-inches driving into her.

"OHHHHHHHH, GOD!!" Lucy screamed.

My cock was hard again and I shifted around to stand in front of Lucy, watching her face contorted with pain, tears running down her cheeks as she cried and sobbed, whilst her friend pushed a twelve-inch dildo up her dry ass.

Michelle held Lucy's hips and rutted the eight-inches back and forth in Lucy for about thirty complete seconds. She made her partner cry in absolute pleasure, before driving the entire length up in one final powerful stroke.

"Yeah, baby!" Michelle cried in victory, her crotch nestled tightly against Lucy's ass.

12