Voyeuristic Incest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus!" I said again as I felt Jackie's presence as she leaned in next to me, likewise looking in at the two of them herself once again. As all those emotions fought for some semblance of control, there was now an additional one that began making an appearance, which was even more troubling to me. I was becoming aroused watching the two of them. And with all of that going on at once, I felt unable to move, to speak, to do anything but just stand there, as now Jackie was doing. Sort of. And then I looked over at her. She had hiked up her skirt, her hand was down between her own legs and it was immediately evident what she was standing there doing to herself.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed in surprise. "Jackie?"

"Shh, you don't want them to hear us or see us out here do you?" She whispered though she made no attempt to quit touching herself, continuing to watch. I looked back myself, Chris still riding Rob's cock, though she had now reached down between her legs, obviously toying with her own clit as she did so. Her other hand now pinching and pulling on her hard erect nipple, stretching it out as she attempted to further pleasure herself. And then added to all that, Rob's magnificently hard cock spearing his sister's cunt as she lifted herself repeatedly, nearly freeing it, only to slide herself slowly down over it all over again.

"I'm not sure we should be standing here watching this," I finally managed to say, though my dick was saying otherwise. Something that didn't go unnoticed either.

"Tell me you're not perversely aroused by this," Jackie surprised me by saying. "Because admittedly, I am!"

Admittedly I was too, but I hadn't dared to say anything, once again my emotions fighting for control over which one was supposed to win out. But when Jackie reached over once again rubbing my cock through the front of my pants, one finally did.

"Just be quiet," she told me. "They need never know we saw them doing this," she added. I wasn't too sure about that, but now was not the time to sit here and discuss it either. Especially with my hard cock now in my wife's hand as she stood there playing with it, still playing with herself simultaneously. The fact she'd been horny earlier I am sure had something to do with all this, though it was a decadent, perverse fascination to be standing there spying in on our own kids having sex, watching their parents likewise doing the same. And now Jackie and I fondling one another watching them, watching us.

It seemed all so surreal.

"Fuck me," Jackie whispered undoing her blouse once again. In seconds, her magnificent breasts came into view as she likewise reached up hiking her short skirt up around her waist, removing the black thong she'd been wearing stepping out of it. "Hurry David, stick it inside me, fuck me before they finish!" She half pleaded.

I couldn't believe we were actually doing this, but I had long since tossed any guilt feelings out the window, my own arousal suddenly off the scale. It was beyond anything I'd ever felt before, stepping behind my wife now as she leaned forward slightly accepting me. Jackie's pussy was about as wet and slick as I'd ever felt it. My cock immediately bathed in her warmth, her slippery juice inhaling the entire length of my prick as I thrust into her balls deep in one fell swoop. I heard her catch her breath, her full breasts dangling there provocatively as I caught our own reflection in the glass. A vision that now added even more decadence to everything else we were seeing as I began to match rhythm with our son and daughter as they continued to sit there on the couch fucking one another.

Jackie began doing to herself, what Chris was doing. Frigging her own clit, Rob's cock fully enveloped in his sister's cunt, mine inside Jackie as she in turn half stood, half leaned, her fingers busy twirling around not only her clit, but at times my cock as well.

Movement however caught both our attention, as Rob must have said something to his sister, though neither one of us had heard it. A blessing in disguise perhaps, that if we couldn't really hear them all that clearly, then they couldn't have heard us either. But Chris suddenly extricated herself off her brother's cock and spun around rapidly, now kneeling on the floor between his legs. Her hand immediately coming up to replace where her pussy had been only moment's ago. She immediately sat there stroking his dick up and down, her lips and mouth only inches away as she opened it in expectation of receiving his ejaculation.

Just seeing her do that, I now felt my own balls tightening in need of release, not to mention a sudden additional surge of wetness coming from Jackie as her own pussy liquefied pleasurably around me.

Even as my second intense load of the night raced up the length of my shaft, we both stood there watching Rob's prick suddenly explode.

I'd had more than my fair share of pretty amazing cum-tosses in my time, especially if I'd gone a few days. But watching Rob's prick as it began to squirt, was easily one of those. It was like watching it in slow motion too. One powerful amazing squirt after the other leapt from the tip of his prick. Chris made some effort to catch some of it in her mouth, but she then actually directed the majority of it against herself, specifically against her tits, bathing each one copiously with his continued spurting. But the show wasn't over yet.

Having come myself once already, my second load wasn't nearly as much as the first one had been, already my orgasm beginning to finish inside my wife's cunt as Chris now stood up fully in front of her brother as he took over jacking himself off. One, and then two final major squirts still rocketing out of his prick, landing against his sister's pussy as she stood there spreading herself apart with her fingers. I had an out of body experience briefly standing there watching her do that, imagining my lips and tongue snaking out to surround my daughter's hard little clit. She was standing there doing just that to herself, watching Rob's final two spurts as they landed against her, precisely on her hard little love-button. And then...she came!

"Holy shit!" Jackie and I said at almost the same time. As Chris stood there, her hand a blur now as she rubbed her clit furiously, this small thin streamer of girl spunk suddenly erupted from her cunt. She stood there spraying her brother's cock, though mostly his chest as he continued to sit there holding his cock, directing it purposely against the spray of his sister's still equally spurting pussy. As she did, I heard Jackie squeal, and then heard as well as felt the delightful waterfall of her own cunt as she too released. She didn't do that all the time, but every once in a while, she had what I called a "gusher", and she was having one of those now. Unlike Chris' streamer, a thin watery spray, Jackie gushed. It was like turning on the bathtub faucet full-blast, though it only lasted for a few moments or so. I could hear the spray, or rather gush of my wife's juices as they poured out, hitting the soft paving stones beneath our feet. She was moaning almost deliriously as she did, still thrusting backwards against my somewhat spent cock. As quickly as she'd done that however, she now stood, straightening her skirt again, slipping off me.

"Are you sure she's not your daughter?" I now asked jokingly having witnessed the unbelievable thing we'd both seen.

"Are you sure Rob's not your son?" She responded back grinning at me, though she simultaneously took my hand once again leading us both off into the darkness and back towards the garage.

"Now what?" I asked once again, though this time receiving a reply to my question.

"We make a lot of noise coming into the house," Jackie explained. "And then we go upstairs to bed."

"Shouldn't we discuss what just happened?" I asked as we stood their briefly straightening ourselves.

"Tomorrow. We'll talk about it tomorrow. But not tonight," Jackie stated in a tone of voice that I'd heard her use before. When she used it, then I knew there was no point belaboring the issue. We would indeed talk about it, discuss it. I felt we needed to, had to, especially after what had just happened.

But I knew too it would give us both a chance to digest what it was we had done, and then deal with it on far more rational terms come morning.

We made plenty of noise coming in. Enough so that there was no way the kids couldn't have heard us coming in. Somewhat surprised however, neither one of them came up stairs to ask why we had come home so early. Though in hindsight, I'm glad they didn't. Perhaps the expression on their own fearful faces might have normally alerted Jackie and myself that they'd been up to something. And now was not the time to be dealing with that.

We closed the door to our room and settled in for the night. But it was a long...long time before I was finally able to fall asleep.

**

I had never been one to sleep in on the weekends, and today was no exception even though I had gotten very little sleep. I had tossed and turned most of the night, images of my son and daughter still bouncing around inside my head. And added to that, dealing with the reemerged emotions I'd first felt early on. Guilt, confusion, even a bit of anger and jealousy of all things. Neither one of which I felt like I could dare express or act upon. Bottom line was, I didn't know what to do, and could only hope and rely upon my wife's more levelheaded way of dealing with it. But that wouldn't happen until later on after she'd woken up herself and had spent some time reasoning it out in her own mind, which I knew she'd eventually do. Until then, the only thing I could think of to do was go about my normal routine and not say or do anything that would give myself away.

Better laid plans.

I'd gotten up, headed downstairs and started the coffee, just as I always did. While I waited for it to finish brewing, I went outside to grab the paper and then head back out onto the deck in order to read it, and enjoy the first cup of the day. As it usually was this early in the morning, the house along with the neighborhood was fairly quiet. I'd only been outside a short time when I heard the sound of movement coming from inside. I steeled myself, knowing full well who it would most likely be. Chris usually joined me for her first cup of coffee shortly after I had made it. Usually just the smell of it in the morning was enough to wake her up, where she usually joined me. Normally I looked forward to those times together where we'd catch one another up on what was going on in our lives, and spend some personal semi-intimate time together. I could only sit there and wonder how I could possibly pull that one off, thinking and remembering what I now was.

Sure enough, Chris stepped outside a few minutes later carrying a cup of coffee with her, along with a carafe, which she had also filled in order to refresh my own.

"Morning daddy!" She said just as she always did, kissing me on the cheek as she leaned over simultaneously pouring me more coffee. It was the same thing she always did. But up until now anyway, I'd never really paid too much attention to her attire, nor the close proximity of her braless breasts as they just grazed my shoulder as she kissed me and poured the coffee.

"Morning," I said a bit too gruffly perhaps, not in my usual chipper way of greeting her. As usual, she was wearing a very large tee shirt as sleep wear, which was no different than what she usually wore, along with a pair of panties that I only occasionally got glimpses of in the past whenever she came outside to sit with me. Unfortunately however, that brief brush of her breasts, knowing they were bare beneath her shirt, and that she didn't have anything else on except for a pair of too-brief panties perhaps, caused me to comment on her attire. Something I would never have done otherwise until now.

"You know honey...you really should think about getting more appropriately dressed before coming out here in the mornings," I stated seeing the look of surprise in her face upon hearing me say that.

She looked down at herself. She might have been braless yes, but her nipples certainly weren't poking against the front of her shirt, and there was really nothing to suggest that she wasn't decently covered. Even the shirttail was still long enough to completely cover her behind as long as she didn't just lean forward with her back towards me.

"What's wrong with what I have on?" She asked defensively. "It's the same thing I've always been wearing. You never said anything about the way I've been dressed before!" She said indignantly. And then looked directly into my eyes. "You're not upset about the way I'm dressed...so what else is going on?"

"I didn't say I was upset. What I said was...maybe you should think about wearing something else before you come outside."

"More appropriate," she corrected me. "Meaning...you don't think what I'm wearing now is very appropriate. And I want to know why. Nothing's showing for one thing, even my nipples aren't poking out," she added obviously becoming a bit angry herself now, though obviously confused as to why I would be.

I could have kicked myself. Obviously this conversation was going to go nowhere fast, and I wasn't about to tell her the real reason why either. Jackie would personally kill me if I did for one thing, and the last thing I wanted to do was make this an even bigger mess than it was already turning out to be. I decided to try and back-track a little, lay some of the guilt on myself, which wouldn't be that hard to do, pass it all off as a, "It's a my problem" sort of a thing, and hope she'd let it go at that.

I should have known better.

I tried putting on a more friendly, fatherly smile. All that did was piss her off even more.

She stood up once again looking down at herself. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" she demanded.

"Nothing Chris. Nothing, it's me...not you. There's nothing wrong with what you're wearing, nothing at all, and I shouldn't have said it. It's me honey, not you," I said trying to defuse the situation.

Now she looked more confused than ever, though she at least sat down once again.

"Did you and mom have some sort of a fight?" She asked. "Is that why the two of you came home so unexpectedly? And then went straight up to bed? Are you having sex problems?" She came right out asking me directly.

I wanted to crawl into a hole someplace and bury myself.

"Ah...ah, sex, I mean, ah...ah no! Of course not! And no...we didn't have a fight either," I said backtracking as best as I could, though Chris had taken me off guard by her question. Especially as it had hit too damn close to the root of the real problem here.

"Then what?" She pressed. "Why did you come home so early then? And why are you acting so grumpy this morning? It's not like you to jump all over me for no good reason, unless there is one," she added her eyes opening wide, looking for some sign that she was on to something.

I'd just run into a wall here, looking for a way to turn this around, wishing I hadn't gotten up this morning at this point. I sat there looking at her, looking at me, waiting for some sort of an explanation. And then it came to me, well...something came to me anyway, and I acted on it before thinking it through clearly. Something I was suddenly very good at doing.

"Because you're so grown up...and a real woman now."

She blinked as though that might help her to understand me more clearly. "You want to try running that one by me again?" she asked.

"I'm sorry...I know, I'm not really making any sense am I?" I said winging it now, desperately trying to take this in a direction that would make sense...to either one of us. Though I was still grasping at straws here even then.

"You...you remind me so much of your mother."

"Mom?" She turned upon saying that looking back into the house, and I knew then she'd missed my meaning.

"Not mom...not Jackie," I amended. "Your mom...mom."

"Marsha?"

Chris had never ever really referred to her real mother as mom. She had no reason to for one thing. After Jackie and I got married, and after they had so quickly grown close to one another, Jackie forever afterwards was plan and simply, "mom" to her. Which I was more than delighted with. But now...having just thrown this one out, she was looking at me like I'd suddenly grown a green beard and developed horns on the top of my head.

"And what brought this on?" she asked.

"Well you see Chris...today would have been our wedding anniversary, if she was still alive, and I was just sitting out here this morning, realizing that when I saw the date on the paper. And then...I was sort of day-dreaming, remembering things...intimate personal things, things that maybe I shouldn't have been thinking about, remembering," I lied...telling her. The truth was, our real anniversary wasn't for a couple of months yet, though I was pretty sure she didn't know which day it really was. Or at least I hoped she didn't. I hadn't kept anything that would have told her when it was, nor had she ever asked me either. "Anyway, I'm embarrassed to admit it, thinking that...thinking those sorts of things, and then suddenly seeing you this morning. Which is when I realized just how much you really do remind me of her. And though you look enough alike to pass as your mothers daughter," I said, pausing at how awkward and strange that now sounded, I continued. "My wife's daughter...when you're not," I said making it even worse, "It's just that you look so much like her...and I was remembering that, and then seeing you...and then..."

"So you were having naughty thoughts about Marsha," she said as though all of this now suddenly made perfect sense. Which it still didn't, and which was of course all a big fat fucking lie, but at least it had gotten me out of the corner I had painted myself in.

"More or less...yes."

"So...when you saw me then, you were still thinking about her...naked."

"Ah huh..." I said wondering if I'd actually gotten myself out of a jam, or had put myself in an entirely different one.

"Imaging things...intimate things, so when you looked at me, you were sort of imagining me naked too then, or at least how I might look, the way she looked."

"Ah huh..." I said feeling my face turning crimson, tearing my eyes away from the front of my daughter's tee shirt, which I now noticed, suddenly had two twin little points pressing against it.

"Do you really think I look like her? The way she did?"

"Yeah, you do...which is why I was probably feeling a little sad, a bit depressed, you know...being that it's our...or would have been, our anniversary and all. And then...and then seeing you, and, and...then, then...um uh, well...those thoughts, you know. And uh...my mind, thinking...images, memories..."

Chris was smiling at me, which sent a flood of relief coursing through me then, though she made it worse partially, at least for me anyway, by standing up, coming over and literally sitting down in my lap, hugging and kissing me. "Oh daddy! Don't be embarrassed, or shy because you were. And frankly, now that I know that, I'm actually flattered by it. Though to be honest, I'm not so sure I'd mention any of this to mom...why upset the apple cart if you don't have to," she informed me.

Only it wasn't apples I was concerned with at the moment. More like banana's, in particular, the one suddenly hardening between my legs. Any moment now, she'd be able to feel it too, sitting on me the way she was, with nothing more than the thin material of her own panties, now pressed against me, though thank god at least, I was also wearing a bathrobe. Even then...any moment now.

"So...what did she look like?" Chris suddenly asked me.

Once again I was confused. "Well...like you, like the way you do now, mostly," I said, shifting in my chair some, wanting to find a way to dislodge her soon here, or at least make her aware enough that she might want to retake her seat without making it too obvious. So far, she wasn't taking the hint.