WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did as I instructed. I could see my cum dripping from her cunt and down her legs. "Clean this up, Marcia, so she doesn't mess the floor."

Marcia went between her legs, licking and sucking until Chantelle looked reasonably clean, though her pussy remained flowered from her excitement. Marcia knelt back up.

"Count for me, Marcia. Let me know when I reach seventy-five."

"Yes, Master."

I gave Chantelle a quick twenty swats, hard and fast, warming her backside. Towards the end she was grunting some with each blow, yet her legs remained straight and parted. When they were finished, I slowed down, putting more time between each blow, and putting more mustard on it. I would pause every so often to push a couple of my fingers up her pussy, finger fucking her to increase her endorphin level.

It was during one of these breaks Chantelle asked for permission to cum.

"You're being punished for cumming without permission. I can hardly let you cum during your punishment. I'm afraid you'll just have to suffer. You may have to suffer for the rest of the day. I'm uncertain yet."

"Monsieur," she wailed. "If you're not going to give your slave permission to cum, please stop fingering her. Spank me instead or I shall die."

I stopped at that moment, but not during her punishment. Every few strokes of the paddle, I would pause and play with her pussy. Chantelle was being kept right on the edge of her climax the whole time she was being punished. Every time she begged to cum, I'd stop, although I suspected the paddling itself was keeping her on the edge as she was thrusting her bottom up to the paddle as I continued.

"Seventy-five, Master," Marcia said.

"You can stop counting now, I shall keep track of the rest. For now, I'd like you to suck on Chantelle's succulent nipples," I informed her.

"Yes, Master."

Marcia gave a look of sympathy to Chantelle before she crawled under her and began suckling her stiff nipples. I set down the paddle and began using my hand. Her bottom was a dark reddish black from the paddle and her pussy was leaking profusely. Chantelle enjoyed a hard spanking as much as my own little slave did. I knew Marcia playing with her breasts would make it harder for her to resist cumming. I delivered spank after spank with my bare hand, squeezing and massaging her sore buttocks between each stroke. I had an idea for what to do with her while we took Mom to the airport, but she needed to be forced to another orgasm. When I'd given her all one hundred swats of her spanking, I shoved two of my fingers into her cunt again and fucked her hard with them. She didn't even have time to request permission to cum. Her pussy clamped down on my fingers and they were awash instantly with her cum.

"Monsieur, Monsieur, pardon. I'm cumming! Aaahhh!" Chantelle cried. "Please forgive me, Monsieur."

She went into extended whimpering and sighing as her orgasm overwhelmed her, continuing to thrust against my fingers as she surrendered to her release. I'm sure she thought she was already in for a penny, might as well go for the pound. I let her ride it out until it was over before releasing her from my lap. She knelt at my feet knowing she had disobeyed once more. I'm sure her ass was throbbing, but she was more concerned with what might be coming next than what had already happened.

"I can see forbidding you to have a climax is pointless, you little slut."

"Oui, Monsieur. I have no excuse."

"Marcia, it's your turn. Get up here." I patted my legs.

"Yes, Master."

"Count Chantelle. Perhaps you can do that correctly. Tell me when I've reached twenty-five."

I picked up the paddle and started on Marcia. If anything, I struck her even harder than Chantelle as I'd frequently spanked her and knew her tolerance. Marcia got through the first twenty-five okay, but I stopped as I did with Chantelle and started penetrating her cunt while Chantelle started licking and sucking her breasts. It wasn't long before Marcia was moaning. She thought I'd deny her orgasm like Chantelle, so didn't bother asking for permission. I started spanking her with my hand, squeezing and caressing her ass cheeks between each one and every three or four, fingering her some more. She almost made it through the remaining swats, but had to request permission to cum before the end as she could no longer deny herself release. She begged, expecting I'd deny her as well.

"Master, please let your slave cum," she panted, right on the edge of exploding.

"Cum for me, slave."

She sighed gratefully and my fingers were immediately inundated with her cum. I let her ride her orgasm out before finishing up her fifty swats.

"Thank you, Master," Marcia said, genuinely relieved I hadn't forced her to disobey my order as I had Chantelle. She couldn't resist glancing at her and wondering why she'd been so lucky and Chantelle was not.

"Chantelle, your Master is hard and craves relief," I said.

Chantelle immediately sucked upon my cock and continued to stroke, lick and suck my rigid organ while caressing my balls, until I swamped her throat with my cum.

"We need to eat before going to the airport with Mom," I said, waiting for Chantelle to finish cleaning me off. "You may bring clothes with you to the airport, and remove your cuffs and collar before leaving the limo when we drop her off. Chantelle, you will remain naked. Marcia, bring me your We/Vibe and some nipple clamps, please."

"Yes, Master."

She got her Vibe and handed to me, then displayed, waiting for me to put them on her.

"Not today, little slave. Since Chantelle can't be disciplined by restraining from cumming; perhaps she can be disciplined by being forced to cum constantly. Display for me like Marcia," I ordered.

Chantelle took a quick look at Marcia, then displayed as she did, legs spread, hands behind her neck. I put the Vibe in her pussy and turned it on, a lower setting for now, and put the nipple clamps on her nipples, connected to each other by a chain. I put them on tight, but not too tight to restrict blood flow. I also attached their cuffs together behind their backs, forcing their breasts to jut out. Chantelle's clamps would be immediately obvious and I liked Marcia's breasts to stick out whenever I could. I dressed and we went to breakfast. Brianna, Adele, Monique, Zoe, and a couple others were still at breakfast, as was Mom and the twins. They must have been fed already. They were being entertained by Zoe and Adele. Mom's bag was already packed and sitting beside the door.

"Good morning, Mother. I hope you're doing well. Brianna, thank you for the use of your slave for the next twenty-four hours."

"You're welcome, Sam." She noted the nipple clamps and the Vibe and asked, "Is Chantelle being pleasured or punished this morning?"

"Punished." I turned Chantelle around to show Brianna her red bottom. "One hundred strokes total for cumming without permission, smiling in her Master's face and not cleaning his cock immediately after it was soiled in her cunt. While being punished, she had the audacity to orgasm again without permission. Instead of restricting her orgasms, I'm going to force them on her. To that end, I would like to borrow any charged We/Vibes you have for your own slaves as I doubt the charge on this one will last long enough to convey the proper message."

"Of course. Monique, please bring Sam two fully charged Vibes and give them to Sam."

"Yes, Mistress." Monique left immediately.

"I see your own slave's ass is also red. What was her offense?"

"Reminding Chantelle her slavery started at 8:00 and protesting her punishment," I said.

I helped my slaves to kneel beside my chair. I dished up some scrambled eggs, whole wheat toast, bacon and sausage links on two plates and sat down. I began feeding my slaves from one of the plates, while I ate from the other. As Chantelle and Marcia did not have use of their hands, I put the food on their tongues so they could eat it. Mom was looking at us oddly again, smiling slightly, though she didn't say anything. Monique returned with two Vibes and gave them to me, along with the remotes as I didn't have their serial numbers entered into my Vibe phone app. Before I stuck them in my pocket, Mom asked to see them. I handed one to her and she looked at it, not comprehending what she was looking at.

"What's it for?" Mom asked.

"It's a vaginal/clitoral stimulator, Jane," Brianna explained, "a type of vibrator. It goes in a woman's vagina with the smaller head inside, stimulating the g-spot, and the larger head over the clitoris. It's controlled by remote, and it's quite effective."

I helped Chantelle to stand and had her display in front of Mom. She touched it and felt the vibrations, as well as seeing and feeling the slickness of Chantelle's pussy.

"Has it made you climax yet?" Mom asked Chantelle.

"No, Madame," Chantelle answered. "He has kept the vibrations low to keep me stimulated, but not enough to make me cum."

"Can I see the remote?" Mom asked.

I pulled out my phone and showed her the app and how to control it.

"May I try it?" She asked.

"Go ahead," I replied. I told Chantelle to hold her display position as Mom tried various combinations of pattern and speed. Chantelle started to become excited, some of the patterns particularly effective for her and Mom was running it at full speed. Her legs started to shake.

"Monsieur, please permit your slave to cum," she pleaded when it became too intense to deny anymore.

"You may cum, Chantelle. You no longer need to ask to cum as orgasming without limits is your punishment for now. You must tell me when you cum, however. I want to know each and every time."

"Oui, Monsieur" Some of her cum started to run down her leg. She was shaking almost violently.

I helped her to kneel again so I could finish feeding her breakfast. Mom asked if she could continue playing with the device. I thought, why not. She had time to experiment with it while we were busy with breakfast. Twice more as we ate, Chantelle told us she was climaxing. Mom was having fun. When we were done eating, it was time to leave.

Monique would be driving and Brianna and Chantelle were going with us to the airport, Chantelle as my naked slave and Brianna to say goodbye. Brianna was dressed for the occasion, but only a light summer dress. Marcia had shorts and a tee to put on when we reached the airport. Chantelle wouldn't be getting out of the limo. Mom said goodbye to everyone else she could find, giving hugs and kisses to the women she'd gone to bed with and big kisses to the twins.

In the limo, I hooked Chantelle's wrist cuffs to tie down points above her head. Brianna had thoughtfully added them to several places in her limo for her own slaves. Mom continued to play with the remote, talking to Chantelle continuously as she did so, finding out which of the patterns and speeds were most arousing. She also petted Chantelle's breasts and felt the Vibe, checking with her fingers to see what each different pattern felt like. Chantelle informed us she was cumming seven more times on the way to the airport. As Brianna had loaned Chantelle to me for 24 hours, and her slave was otherwise occupied, I thought it only fair I return the favor, at least during our ride, and put Marcia in Brianna's charge until we reached home. Brianna lifted up her dress exposing her bare cunt and Marcia licked her to orgasm twice on the trip to the airport.

Monique gave us a heads up ten minutes from the airport and Marcia removed the symbols of her slavery and donned her clothes. Brianna pulled down her dress. Mom finally handed me back my phone.

"For maximum orgasms, leave it on program four and the highest speed," Mom whispered. "That's an interesting little device."

"Thank you," I said. "It's good to know. She's going to be very busy this afternoon."

Monique pulled in outside Departures. Mom kissed Chantelle and thanked her for letting her play with her. Everyone but Chantelle got out of the car. Monique popped the trunk and I grabbed Mom's suitcase. I caught her goodbyes to everyone.

"Thank you, Monique, for showing an old woman a good time. I appreciate everything you did for me."

"You're welcome, Jane. I very much enjoyed your company and hope you'll visit again."

"Of course. Brianna, thank you ever so much for bringing me here, sharing your home and most especially for giving me my two beautiful grandchildren."

"Of course, Jane. I enjoyed your company and want you to come back any time you wish. We'll be happy to see you. Now you know about our little proclivities, it will be so much easier." They both laughed and hugged.

"Marcia." They hugged and kissed. "Thank you for loving and taking care of my son. I don't totally understand all the things you do, but you both seem very happy and that's the most important thing, isn't it?"

"I believe so, Mom. We've never been happier and more in love, so I think we're doing good."

She came to me. "Sam, you're not too big to take over my knee with a ruler if you should ever hurt any of these wonderful women or your children. You take care of them all. I love you."

"I love you too, Mom. Believe me. I will look after everyone to the best of my ability. I know how incredibly lucky I am."

"It's a little miracle, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is."

I kissed her and we sent her on her way, waving again just before she went through the doors.

******