WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You answer my question," Adele said, "and I will tell you I was one of the women hoping to have a child."

"I'd guessed you as one of my partners. You'd expressed a strong desire to have a child and had certain physical characteristics I thought I'd recognized."

"Did you guess me too?" Ingrid asked.

"I was actually positive about you, Ingrid. You're the tallest woman here and kind of hard to miss, but in addition; you slipped up. You asked a question about a story I was telling while I hooded, so I knew you were in the room."

"I wondered if you caught that."

"Wonder no more. I caught it. Riyuki also informed me this afternoon she was one of my partners. Any other questions or comments?"

No one said anything, so I returned the meeting back to Brianna.

"One last thing," Brianna said. "I realized this morning I have neglected some of my responsibilities toward my beloved slaves since the babies were born. I know some of you crave more discipline than I've had time for recently. This craving got our poor Chantelle in a little trouble with Master Sam recently. She wanted a spanking and got a whole lot more, isn't that right, Chantelle."

"Yes, Mistress, much more," Chantelle agreed. "Monsieur made sure I was made to orgasm for much of the day. It was exhausting."

"Sam has agreed to help me with any slaves who would like to be disciplined this evening at the pool."

"Spanking or paddling only," I interjected.

"Spanking or paddling only," she agreed. "If your bottom has been neglected recently and you crave to feel it burn again, he will be more than happy to accommodate you. If you prefer a woman to perform this duty; Adele will be standing in for me. Unless anyone has any other business to propose for all to hear, this meeting is adjourned. I will be going to the pool to witness any punishments imposed. I'll see you there."

No one said anything, so Brianna left for the pool, making a stop at the nursery first to get the twins. I gave everyone else time to leave while I waited with Marcia and Chantelle.

"Did you know about the meeting, Master?"

"No, perhaps we were too busy. I know Brianna, Monique, Adele and Zoe had a business meeting this afternoon. Perhaps it was decided then. Did you know about the meeting, Chantelle?"

"No, Monsieur. Mistress usually sends out an email. I did not look at my phone all day. I have been otherwise occupied."

I checked my phone. Sure enough; there was an email I hadn't seen, sent two hours ago.

"Master," Marcia said, "they may be waiting at the pool. We should go."

"You both had spankings this morning. Was it enough, or would you like another one?"

"I would greatly desire another one, Monsieur."

"Marcia?"

"Will you make me cum in front of everyone?"

"If you want."

"Make me cum, Master."

"Let's go then. I will do you last."

We went out to the pool. Several women were in the pool, many others were lounging around the periphery. Brianna had a lounge chair and was feeding Sarah. Monique was sitting beside her, holding John, who was waiting his turn, not quite as hungry at the moment. Everyone was watching as we came to the pool. I felt like an exhibit at the zoo.

"Are you ready?" Brianna asked.

"Any time you are," I answered.

"Adele would like to use your services first, so she can then stand in for me."

"Do you have the paddle, Adele, or would you like me to use my hand?"

In answer, she handed me a paddle, leather wrapped wood. I nodded and took a seat on a sturdy chaise lounge.

"How many strokes would you like me to impose, Mistress?" I asked Brianna.

"Fifty for each one of my slaves."

"How hard should I apply the paddle to Adele?"

"Medium. Not too hard nor too soft."

I swatted my thigh with what I deemed to be a medium stroke. Oh man, it was going to sting like hell.

"Please bend over the lounge," I instructed, "hands on the ground in front of you. Don't move them. Count for me."

"Yes, Master."

She bent over the lounge, ass high, with her hands on the ground. Her buttocks were pale and lovely. That was about to change. I started in, using measured, deliberate strokes on her upturned bum. She held relatively still for the first fifteen or so, saying nothing, but afterwards, whimpering with each stroke and her buttocks flinching when I struck her. Despite her reaction, her ass was immediately poised to accept the next stroke, arched high and proud.

When I finished, she collapsed on the lounger, groaning. Her globes were deep red.

"Was this sufficient, Adele?"

"Yes, Master."

"Go kiss your Mistress and thank her for caring for you."

Adele got up and kissed her Mistress. When she was finished, Monique handed John to Adele and approached me.

"With your hand, hard, Master." I looked to Brianna for confirmation and she nodded her head.

"Assume the position, Monique."

She got in the same position as Adele. I started swatting her with my hand. As I did so, her bum started arching higher and higher, rising to meet my palm. I remembered Monique enjoying spankings so wasn't surprised her legs starting to part a little and the signs of her arousal forming on her cunt. She managed to remain quiet for nearly thirty strokes, but gasped slightly with all my remaining swats. She too collapsed to the chair when I finished, softly moaning. I gave her a couple moments to recover, then told her to kiss her Mistress in thanks. She got up and kissed Brianna.

"Any more?" I asked.

Riyuki stepped forward. "Sam san, I would like you to use your hand as hard as you did on Monique. I have one additional request."

"Name it."

"I like to be restrained so I feel totally helpless and can hardly move, and I would like your last spank to be on my cunt, as hard as all the others."

"We don't have any restraints here. Would you feel sufficiently helpless if your arms and legs were held firmly by four women?"

"It would be enough, Sam san."

I asked Marcia and Ingrid to take her legs as they would be strongest, and Chantelle and Lucia to take her arms. I had them sit on the ground and brace themselves so they could stretch Riyuki tightly between them. I asked them to hold Riyuki's legs spread apart so my final swat could go on her cunt as she requested. Everyone got a firm grip and pulled her tight. I commenced the spanking and Riyuki kicked and tugged, testing her restraint, and finding she could barely move, really got into it. Given her splayed legs, we could all see how aroused she was becoming. Her pussy was pouting and quickly became soaked in her fluids. Her struggles were exciting to me as well and my cock went from quasi excited to a steel pole. I did the first 49 on her small taut buttocks and smacked the last one on her cleft, ensuring my finger snapped across her clit as well and Riyuki had a screaming orgasm, straining harder against the women than she had during the spanking.

As soon as her struggles eased, I stood up and said the Master had to take a quick break for cause. I bent Marcia over Brianna's lounge and plunged into her cunt. Brianna was happy to assist by playing with Marcia's breasts and nipples and Chantelle started playing with my balls. Inside a dozen strokes, I exploded in Marcia's pussy, flooding her with an ocean of sperm. Fortunately, Marcia was right with me, cumming as soon as I started gushing into her cunt. When our tremors eased, Chantelle was licking my cock to clean it and after she finished with me, she was sucking my cum out of Marcia's pussy.

"Much better," I said. "I should be able to proceed now without embarrassing myself with one of you lovelies. Anyone else."

Ingrid stood up and said. "I'd like the paddle medium hard, Master."

"As you wish."

I sat down again and Ingrid went over the lounge. I was handed the paddle and gave Ingrid her swats. I gave her 49 with the paddle and the last one with my hand, patting her afterward, telling her to get up and kiss her Mistress.

"Give me a moment, Master. I'm still cumming."

"You climaxed?" Surprised as she hadn't spoken a word and barely moaned at all.

"Not all of us are as vocal as Mistress, Master."

"I imagine you're right. Very few would be my guess," drawing a laugh. Brianna's vocalizations were well known to all. "Take your time. I'd never want to interfere with a good orgasm."

Knowing she was having an orgasm, I could see some subtle signs, her buttocks were clenching and unclenching and her legs were shaking slightly. After a couple minutes she stood up and kissed my hand. "Thank you, Master." Then she went up to Brianna and kissed her. While kissing, Brianna ran her hand between Ingrids legs, dampening her fingers on her discharge, then feeding it to Ingrid.

"Join me in my bed tonight, Ingrid. You too, Riyuki. You can properly thank me for your orgasms then."

"Yes, Mistress," both answered.

Zoe came up and asked me if I would spank her.

"I'd be happy to. Name your poison, paddle or hand."

"Paddle, Master. Go lightly, please. I normally accept a medium spanking with a paddle, but I've noticed how red you've made the bottoms of those preceding me and realize medium for you is likely hard when administered by Adele, Monique or Mistress, so light for you would be medium for one of them."

"I'm sorry. I'm sure you're right."

"Don't apologize, Master. You made Ingrid cum and she's never done so before. We were all told we could request an end to the spanking and Mistress would stop it. I'd prefer not to stop it, so I'm setting limits to start."

"I can see why you're a lawyer," I laughed. "Contractual obligations."

"Yes, Master," she laughed with me.

She bent over the lounge. Zoe had a very nice ass. One coming close to the perfection of Marcia's own. Given what she'd told me, I started too gently.

"You're overcompensating, Master. You can go harder than that."

I increased the force of my blows and Zoe grunted contentedly. "Perfect." I finished up, and she stood and I admired the color her buttocks were showing.

"You have a lovely ass, Zoe."

"Thank you, Master. I'm fond of it, as is my Mistress."

After Zoe, I did two more women. Three others chose to have Adele administer their discipline as was their prerogative. Four other slaves didn't choose to be punished at all. Not all of them enjoyed the discipline aspects as much as others. The last one I did was Lucia.

When she came up to me, she kissed me and softly said, "I'm another who was seeking a child. I wanted to thank you and Marcia for agreeing to help us."

"You're welcome. I'm glad we can assist."

"If you please, Master; I'd like you to use your hand, medium. While spanking me, I'd like you to fondle my breasts with your other hand. When I start moaning, I'd like you take a few seconds between each blow and gently rub my ass and pussy. I'd like to cum."

I glanced up at Brianna and she nodded it was okay. I also checked with Marcia and she shrugged her shoulders, kind of a 'what difference does it make' kind of shrug.

"Your Mistress said she has no objection, but in return for her generosity, when I'm finished you will go to her and lick her cunt until she cums. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Bend over my lap."

As she followed my order I grabbed a handful of her breast. I wondered if this was the normal course of Lucia's discipline or she was adding details so she could climax like Riyuki and Ingrid had. As I started spanking her, I played with her breasts, stroking the soft flesh and fingering her nipples. I didn't take long for her to start moaning and as she directed, between each strike to her ass cheeks, I lightly stroked the rounded globes of her ass, or running a fingernail down through the crease of her ass or lightly up her slit to her clit, or even gently patting her mound. I didn't penetrate her with my fingers, merely worked the outer flesh. By the time I'd struck her thirty times, she'd shivered through an orgasm, but I didn't stop. Swat, tickle, smack, stroke, slap, pat, spank, squeeze. She had another climax just before I reached 50 that continued for the last three strokes of my hand. I finished and rested my hand on her buttocks while she trembled through the rest of orgasm.

"Thank you, Master. It was excellent. You did it perfectly."

"Go thank your Mistress appropriately. Go on now. Show your appreciation."

She scampered over to Brianna. Her bum wasn't nearly as red as some of the others as each continued swat had been delayed by the tender play in between. Brianna parted her legs and Lucia dove in, eating her cunt like Lucia missed supper.

I looked at Chantelle and Marcia. "You're the only two left. I'll do you first Chantelle. How do you want me to do it?"

Chantelle looked at Marcia. Was this something they'd discussed earlier?

"I'd like Marcia to lie down on the lounge with her legs parted. I want to bend over her straight legged and while I lick her cunt, I want you to use your hand on me as hard as you can. Between each stroke, play with me like you did with Lucia. As soon as I start to cum, please ram your cock into me and fuck me hard until you climax."

I laughed. "You don't want much, do you slave?"

"S' il vous plaît, Monsieur. I really want this."

"Sure, why not. You'll have to hold yourself very steady though or you'll be be banging into Marcia's crotch or biting her pussy, neither of which I'm sure she wants to happen. Is this okay with you, little slave?"

"Yes, Master, though I may call a stop to it if she hurts me."

"Lie down, Marcia, and we'll do this," I said. "Ask for permission to cum, Chantelle."

Marcia got on the chaise and spread her legs, lying flat on the seat and putting her legs on the back to tilt her hips upward as Chantelle would be leaning down over her. When she was comfortable, Chantelle leaned over her, gripping the sides of the chair hard, and lowered her face into Marcia's cunt. As soon as she started licking her, I hit her bottom hard, just as she requested. It wasn't the most powerful swing I had in me, but it was a corker. Chantelle jerked and groaned. She managed to absorb most of my blow with her hips, keeping her arms and face relatively still. My hand left a big red imprint on her butt. I rubbed my hand over her cheek and cunt. Neither of them asked me to stop, so I swatted her again, a little harder, the other cheek; another hand print. Chantelle hadn't specified I could only use my hands, so I licked from her sex to the dimples over her buttocks. Chantelle moaned passionately and pushed back against my tongue. So far, Marcia seemed to be enjoying the oral attention of Chantelle, so I did it again. I smacked her where the base of her butt joined the top of her leg. She danced. I pushed two fingers into her pussy to tease her. I hit the opposite side in the same place and Chantelle groaned again. I'll give her credit though; she continued to tongue Marcia's folds like it was another day in bed. After this last one, I teased the sensitive skin around her anus. Chantelle pushed back on my finger, impaling herself on it. I played her, finger fucking her ass.

Another hard swat followed by wriggling my tongue up her sheath. Chantelle was panting, incredibly aroused. I pinched her sore cheeks while burrowing my tongue into her core.

"Monsieur, I'm going to cum. Please let me cum, Mon Dieu. Fuck me now."

"Cum, slave," I ordered, ramming my cock in her cunt. "Cum now."

I pumped her hard, slamming into her buttocks. She was clinging to the chair for dear life, even as she licked Marcia to an orgasm. Her pussy was pulsing over me, clinging in frantic tremors to my prick. I'd climaxed in Marcia not too long ago, so I wasn't ready to orgasm. Instead, I could continue pile driving Chantelle's pussy, over and over again. I held her hips to maintain control, but she didn't want control, she was bucking back against me almost as hard as I was plowing her. The fucking was almost a spanking of it's own, our bodies were colliding so roughly. Chantelle cried out again and spasmed harder, almost like she gripped my prick in her hand, squeezing and pulsating.

"Eat me!" Marcia ordered. "Eat my fucking cunt. Don't stop. Don't you dare stop!"

The amazing thing was, she didn't. I couldn't have continued licking someone while giving the fucking I was giving Chantelle. It was too violent, too energetic, to caress tender tissue while slamming my cock this hard into cunt. Perhaps Chantelle was letting the pounding in her pussy move her mouth over Marcia, but she didn't stop. She was moaning almost non-stop, but it didn't slow her down. I had no idea how she did it without biting her own tongue, let alone chewing Marcia's clit. Almost all her motion and reaction was in her hips, acting like a spring coil to absorb the shock, without jolting Marcia. Chantelle orgasmed again, whimpering.

I felt a hand caressing my sack. I knew it wasn't Chantelle or Marcia. Marcia too far away and Chantelle gripped the lounger with both hands. I glanced behind me and saw Brianna smiling at me. Monique and Adele were holding our kids. Damn, that felt good. It was like cocking a gun; the slightest pressure would release the trigger. Inside fifteen seconds, my gun fired and a steady stream of bullets rocketed down my barrel and into Chantelle. I clutched her against me as I emptied my magazine. Chantelle continued to work over Marcia and I heard her surrender to another orgasm, her moans always music to my ears.

When my spasms ended, I started shrinking. I pulled out to a little mewl from Chantelle whose cunt was reluctant to release me. I turned to kiss Brianna.

"What was that for?" I asked, wondering about her fondling of my balls.

"I'm only loaning Chantelle to you, not giving her to you. You were fucking so hard I thought you'd hurt her. I thought I'd speed up the process."

"Was I hurting you, Chantelle?"

Chantelle lifted up from Marcia's mound. "No, Monsieur. I enjoyed it. I climaxed multiple times." Her mouth went back to the pussy spread before her.

"See? No harm, no foul."

"It looked violent."

"It was the most violent fucking I've ever had," I admitted, "but other than some possible bruising around our pubic bones, we'll both be fine. It was probably far less painful than the spanking I gave Riyuki. Just out of curiosity, is she always like this or is it something new for her?"

"Riyuki enjoys being restrained. She previously worked with a Shibari Master, a male, so it was the females here drawing her away from him, not her dissatisfaction with her Master and his ties. No one here knows Shibari and she misses it. Restraint excites her. She loves being tied down or tied up, or held helpless in some way. I'm sure it satisfies some psychological need which allows her to surrender fully when she feels it's out of her control. You'll often find her nearby when someone is restrained."

"Hence her being present this afternoon when Marcia and Chantelle were suspended."

"Yes."

"I bought the Shibari book at the convention last year and I've practiced some of the rope ties on Marcia, though nothing involving suspension; I am not confident enough to attempt risking it. With your permission, I could restrain Riyuki tomorrow after returning Chantelle to you. Perhaps after meeting with the financial guy. I'd like to do it while Marcia is still my slave. I've got some ideas."

"I would be amenable provided I may attend the session."

"Of course. Do you have any Shibari rope?"

"No. What do you need?" Brianna asked.

"We can use hemp or jute, which are rougher, natural textures, or a cotton/nylon mix which is softer. What you use depends on whether you want a scratchier surface or something soft."

"Why don't we ask the expert what she would prefer being tied with. Riyuki, come here, please," Brianna called.

Riyuki was in the pool and quickly climbed out and knelt at Brianna's feet. "Yes, Mistress," she said.