WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the car was empty, I took Chantelle and we went to closest grocery store. Again, we each had a cart and went up and down the aisles picking up items. Sour cream, milk, whipping cream, butter, rolls, green beans, cauliflower, almonds, canned goods, carrots, onions, twenty pounds of potatoes, mushrooms, several different salad dressings, mayo, some spices, tomatoes, several heads of cabbage, lots of bags of different kinds of lettuce, shallots, green onions, croutons, celery, more stuff than I can think of, really. I got several other cheap Styrofoam coolers for the different beverages, and ten 20 pound bags of ice. I could store half of them in the freezer in the garage and bring half to the freezer in the clubhouse. No one would bother it before the next day. We filled the car up again. What we couldn't get in the refrigerator, I'd put on ice in the larger coolers.

Back at the house, bag after bag went into the house. I looked in the refrigerator. We'd thrown out pretty much all we had with no further use, to create room and I'm still not sure we'd get it all in.

"I put some ice in the freezer in the garage and I'm bringing half of it to the clubhouse to store. Let's put anything in coolers with a bag of ice we can't fit in the fridge. We can buy more ice tomorrow if we need it."

"I must start making some things tonight, Monsieur, or it will not all be done. Other things cannot be prepared until tomorrow or it will look bad, including the salads. If they have room at the clubhouse for ice, perhaps we might put some groceries there as well. Do they have a stove there as well?"

"Yes, and a microwave, and we have side burners on the grill, so we can use those to cook things in pots."

"I will divide the groceries between what we must have here tonight and what must wait until tomorrow to prepare. What will be done at the last minute, we can bring to the clubhouse today."

She quickly went through the ingredients and divided it into stuff staying and stuff going. When she was done, I brought the stuff going to the clubhouse and put it in the refrigerator there, along with some of the ice in the freezer. I put a handwritten sign on the door telling people to leave it for a party tomorrow. When I got back to the house, Chantelle and Marcia were standing naked in the kitchen, cutting things up, chatting and laughing. Pots were bubbling on the stove. Mixing bowls were on the counters.

Chantelle told me to wash my hands, break the hamburger meat into three equal portions into the mixing bowls. When I was done, she tossed different ingredients into each one and told me to mix them good, form them into patties, put them on plates, ready to cook and back into the fridge, but keep them separated into the three different types. Next she had me wrap bacon around half the shrimp and pin it with toothpicks. She said we'd grill those with BBQ sauce, the rest would be served cold. Into the cold bowl, she tossed some other ingredients, including diced onion, cilantro, spices and other stuff I didn't recognize. She also mixed up some dipping sauces for the cold shrimp, three different kinds, an oriental blend, some standard looking cocktail sauce and a creamy concoction I didn't recognize. Next, I was scrubbing and washing potatoes. She said they'd be sliced and cooked in the morning so they wouldn't turn brown overnight. Everything we could do the day before, we did. Chantelle told us the others would be here in the morning and help with the rest of the preparations. We stopped only long enough to eat some supper.

At 9:30 PM, we called it a night and took a shower. Taking turns to soap each other up, I was soon hard as a stalagmite and ready to party. Marcia and Chantelle took turns petting my cock and keeping me nice and stiff for whatever they had planned. I'd gone since last night without playtime, so it didn't take much effort on their parts. We dried off and went to the bedroom where they took turns sucking my cock. They managed to stretch it out until Marcia finally let me cum in her mouth before passing it back and forth with Chantelle.

"Chantelle, Master said I should show you my new toy this evening." She removed it from the 'Womanizer Inside and Out' from the charger. "I'd like to demonstrate this on you."

"What is it?" Chantelle asked.

"It's called a 'Womanizer Inside and Out'," Marcia said. "I was using it when you got home from Costco this morning."

"Do you like it?" Chantelle asked.

"I love it, with a capital 'L'," Marcia replied. "It's my new favorite toy to use on myself."

"Please, show it to me," Chantelle said.

"Lie back and spread your legs, love. Master, if you would please nibble on her breasts."

Marcia turned it on and slid it in Chantelle's slick slit, seating the Womanizer part over her clit. I saw the abrupt look of pleasure Chantelle got before my mouth descended on her plump breasts and puckered nipples. Inside of four minutes, Chantelle was cumming hard, her hips rolling up against Marcia's hand.

"Mon Dieu, I am cumming! Fuck me! It is wonderful," she moaned.

"Take it," Marcia said. "Move it around, adjust the settings. You may like a different one more. You can change them here," Marcia pointed out by placing Chantelle's hand on the device and pushing the button.

Chantelle grabbed it and started pushing the button until she found one she really liked, cumming three more times in the next ten minutes. Marcia joined me in sucking and nibbling Chantelle's succulent nipples.

"I must get one of these," Chantelle panted. "This is amazing."

"Kneel up," Marcia said, "so Master can fuck your ass." Marcia had noticed I was hard again.

Chantelle rolled over and slowly got on her knees, raising her ass in the air. I added some lube to her pucker, unwilling to interrupt her frequent orgasms by slicking it up in her cunt. When I had her generously oiled, I leisurely pushed past her sphincter and up her dark passage, Chantelle groaning wildly the whole time, continuously climaxing. I couldn't push all the way in without interfering with the operation of her Womanizer, so I went in until my balls felt the device buzzing beneath them, then started withdrawing, beginning a slow back and forth in her anal cavity.

"It feels so good, Monsieur," she moaned.

It must. Her sphincter kept squeezing on my cock in concert with her orgasms, coming in rapid fire succession. My hands stroked her fine bottom, enjoying their trembling.

"Are you enjoying it, slave?" Marcia whispered. "Fucked by my Master in your ass while cumming constantly."

"Oui, oui. I love it. Cum in my ass, Monsieur," Chantelle moaned.

I groaned and plunged into her to the root, unable to hold out any longer. My prick pulsed and I emptied my balls. Chantelle kept quivering and shivering beneath me, unable to stop cumming. I slowly pulled out and collapsed on the bed. Marcia told Chantelle to lie on her back and mounted her mouth after she obeyed. Marcia ground her mound against the moaning mouth of Chantelle until after she'd cum twice. She climbed off Chantelle's face leaving a glistening reminder of her pleasure glazing the mocha features.

"You need to stop now, Chantelle," Marcia whispered. "Don't overdo it."

"Let this last one end, please," Chantelle pleaded. Her belly was undulating and her hips were shaking.

"This last one only," Marcia agreed.

Marcia got up and got a washcloth, bringing it back. Marcia gently washed Chantelle's face and she slowly withdrew the Womanizer from her sheath. Marcia dabbed at the juices leaking from Chantelle's sheath, wiped the arm of the vibrator and plugged it in to recharge, then washed my cock, before bringing it back to the bathroom and hanging it over the tub spigot to dry. Chantelle was still trembling on occasion. She'd be lying still and suddenly shiver as another aftershock swept through her body.

"Amazing, isn't it?" Marcia whispered in Chantelle's ear.

"Oui. Show me where you bought it so I can get one for me."

"I will get you one for helping us with our party, Chantelle."

"Merci, Monsieur."

"We only have one other thing to do before going to bed and that's deciding what to do regarding my little slave's punishment."

"What punishment, Master?"

"You don't recall your offense? Perhaps you need to be punished for forgetting as well."

"You didn't say anything about a punishment earlier, Master."

"You're correct. I didn't talk about a punishment, but you committed an infraction twice."

"Twice, Master? I don't remember doing anything once, let alone twice."

"Very well, ten swats for forgetting in addition to the twenty for the infractions. Perhaps I can nudge your memory for you. Chantelle and I had just returned from Costco."

Marcia turned thought back to the time I'd mentioned. She'd been masturbating when I got home.

"You gave me permission to cum any time I wished without permission for the balance of my slavery."

"I did. That's not your offense, little slave. You just did it again."

She got a quizzical expression on her face and thought some more; tried to recall everything in detail all which happened when I got home, especially what she just did again. She had a good memory for detail; it was a necessary part of her job.

"I neglected to address you properly," Marcia said, finally recalling her offenses.

"Correct. I can perhaps forgive the lack of honorific during a rapid conversation, but to call me Sam instead of Master is a punishable offense. Please get your paddle."

Marcia went to the toy box and got her paddle. She kissed it and said, "Punish me Master, so that I may be a better slave for you."

"Normally, I would, but you can't suck my cock while I paddle you so give the paddle to Chantelle, please. Chantelle, you're to give her thirty hard strokes. Take your time. I wish to cum in her mouth while she's being paddled and I've climaxed twice already this evening and it will take awhile for me to cum."

"Oui, Monsieur."

"Wait until my little slave has me hard," I cautioned.

"Oui, Monsieur."

I put some bolsters and pillows behind my back and spread my legs for Marcia to get between. She glanced up at my smiling face before she took my limp cock in her mouth. She grinned and my prick disappeared between her eager lips. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations of her working to bring me to an erection. Marcia being Marcia, it didn't take as long as I might have expected, and she was soon bobbing up and down on a stiff shaft.

"Be careful of your teeth, little slave," I warned. "You can begin now, Chantelle."

I was watching Marcia's face when I heard the paddle smack on her ass. She grimaced slightly, but protected my cock from her teeth. Every fifteen or twenty seconds, I heard another smack on her perfect ass and her mouth would jerk slightly in it's smooth movement over my my shaft. As usual, Marcia was doing a superb job of cocksucking and I was getting closer and closer to my release. I could tell when Marcia orgasmed. She moaned around the prick in her mouth and her ass undulated around as if seeking the next blow and the suction of her mouth increased. It was all I needed to bring about my own climax and I clutched her head, driving it down over my cock as I spurted my seed down her throat. Being drained two previous times, it wasn't lengthy and I released her head before she needed to draw another breath. The last three or four strokes came in quick succession as Chantelle no longer had to wait and I heard the final smacks grace Marcia's bottom.

"Very good, little slave. I didn't feel your teeth once."

"Yes, Master."

"You may thank Chantelle for your spanking. She did a good job, making you cum."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Chantelle. It was a splendid spanking." She kissed her and they hugged.

"I would appreciate a spanking, too, Monsieur," Chantelle said.

"What time do you need to get up in the morning, Chantelle, to complete your cooking?"

"Mistress is coming at 8:30 and I wanted to cook everyone breakfast. Around 8:00 I suppose, Monsieur."

"Very well. I will set my alarm for 6:45 and while you suck my cock, Marcia may give you thirty swats of your own. You may then pleasure yourselves until 7:45 when we'll take a shower to prepare for the day."

"Oui, Monsieur. Merci."

"Into bed now. It's a busy day tomorrow."

Both of them climbed into bed, one on either side of me, and I went to sleep wrapped in a female blanket of soft, smooth skin and slept like a baby.

******

When the alarm went off at 6:45, Chantelle lost no time in clamping her lips over my cock and while she worked to get me hard, Marcia picked up the paddle from the nightstand. She waited for Chantelle to get me hard which didn't take long given a full night's rest.

When I was fully erect, Marcia said, "Do not harm my Master's cock, slave, or you'll have much worse to follow. Are you ready?"

Chantelle nodded and raised her bottom to give Marcia her target and I heard the paddle fall with a horrific whack. Chantelle groaned, but her mouth remained a soft, wet tunnel for my shaft. Marcia looked to ensure I was okay, nodded and continued to apply the paddle to the soft bum waggling in the air before her. Sometime in the high teens, I orgasmed and a flood of sperm filled Chantelle's mouth and she eagerly swallowed all of it without losing a single drop, despite the paddle continuing to pound her posterior. Marcia finished the thirty strokes and started licking the damp pussy protruding from between Chantelle's thighs until Chantelle orgasmed on her tongue. After, they went into a heated sixty-nine and I enjoyed the sight of the two of them licking each other to multiple orgasms.

At some point, I became hard again and since Marcia was on top at the time, pushed into her pussy while Chantelle tongued her clit. Chantelle began alternating between my dangling sack and Marcia's clit and helped drive me into another release, deep into Marcia's sheath. After I shrank and pulled out, Chantelle cleaned my cock and gathered another helping of my cum from Marcia's cunt. I glanced at the clock and notice the time. We were already late. It was almost eight.

I slapped Marcia's bottom and said, "Up, the both of you. We're running late. I'll help you cook breakfast, Chantelle, but we have to hurry. No dawdling in the shower."

I went into the shower, turning it on and adjusting the temperature. They were right behind me and after it reached a satisfactory temperature, we all three piled in. It was a quick shower, no time for playing around. As soon as we finished, Chantelle and I started on breakfast. Well, I made toast and I let the master of all things culinary work her magic with the rest. I saw her quickly whipping up a quiche Lorraine. Apparently, one of the things she'd made last night was a crust shell. I told Marcia she was responsible for welcoming our guests when they arrived and I meant a proper welcome worthy of an adept sex slave.

"Yes, Master, I understand." She smiled.

"I'm sure you do," I smiled back. "Your slavery may end when it's time for you to go to the clubhouse."

"Of course, Master."

The quiche was in the oven cooking with about twenty minutes left on the timer and Chantelle was cooking up a platter of bacon when our guests arrived. Marcia got up and answered the door.

"My Master bids you welcome to our house," Marcia said, "Please let me take your clothes so you can get comfortable. Can I offer you some juice or water, or perhaps you'd like to take advantage of this slave?"

I heard some kissing in the entry and Marcia walked by soon after with their clothes which she set on the bed. She then escorted the three women into the family and invited them to sit. Brianna came in carrying John in his carrier and Zoe came in carrying Sarah in hers. The twins appeared to be sleeping. Riyuki had the baby bag. Brianna and Zoe set the carriers down and sat together in the love seat. Brianna spread her legs and directed my slave to pleasure her. After Brianna climaxed, Zoe spread her legs and Marcia started on her. The timer went off before Zoe was finished, but Chantelle told her the quiche had to cool for five minutes and to take her time. I set the table with plates, utensils and glasses, set out a plate of toast and another of bacon. I heard Zoe moaning her climax before the quiche had cooled but Riyuki wasn't going to get hers before breakfast was served.

"Little slave, before you sit at the table with us, you will give Riyuki her orgasm as she's eating."

"Yes, Master."

Everyone but Marcia sat down and were served. Riyuki spread her legs under the table and as we started to eat, we could hear Marcia lapping Riyuki's folds. After several minutes, Riyuki set her fork down, grabbed the edge of the table with one hand while the other went under and held Marcia's head as she climaxed, moaning prettily the whole time. Marcia came up shortly after and sat down. She was about to use a napkin to wipe her face, when I put a hand over hers to stop her.

"Leave it on, little slave. I like to see you with cum on your face. You may wipe it off before coming to the party."

"Yes, Master."

"Has my slave been doing all she should to assist you, Sam?" Brianna asked.

"I can't complain about any aspect of her service," I replied. "She had a spanking this morning, but it was at her request and not due to any failing on her part."

"Stand up, Chantelle. Show us all your ass," Brianna ordered. Chantelle stood and showed us her bottom, still red but fading fast. At a motion from her Mistress, she sat back down.

"Marcia applied the paddle while Chantelle sucked my cock. I didn't feel her teeth once." I patted her head. "She swallowed every drop, like a good slave should if her Master desires."

"Excellent. I'm pleased. Did she pay for your groceries as I directed."

"Yes, and thank you for that, Brianna. You're very kind."

"Think of it as a both a parting gift and a welcoming gift. We're anxiously looking forward to your move. Well done, Chantelle."

"Merci, Mistress," Chantelle said.

While we ate, Brianna and her slaves recounted what activities they'd participated in yesterday. It consisted of shopping at the Coconut Pointe Mall in the morning while it was cooler and more time at the pool in the afternoon and evening. When we finished, Brianna asked what they could do to help. Chantelle parked all of us in the kitchen and put us to work. I was boiling half the potatoes for potato salad, Zoe was wrapping half of them in aluminum foil for baking. Riyuki was cutting 50 ears of corn in two in the husks and soaking them in water, also for grilling. Marcia was helping Chantelle with whatever she was doing and Brianna kept an eye on the twins, feeding them when they got hungry. As each thing got done, the pots and pans got washed and used for the next thing. Eventually, Chantelle started putting together boxes of ingredients and pots and pans which had to go to the clubhouse. A lot of things would have to be finished there or done later as the party was essentially going to be done in two parts.

Around 11:30, I said, "I need to get stuff to the clubhouse. You saw all the stuff in the entry plus all the food we need to bring over. It's probably going to take three trips in the car and one walking as I can't get the grill into the car."

"I rented a van," Brianna said. "It was the only thing which could hold all of us and the children. We can get most of it in two trips, including your grill. I didn't want to bring two cars every time we needed to go somewhere."

"We need to start loading it up soon. I want to have everything over there by twelve so we can be set up by one and I can start grilling by one-thirty."

"I'll back it into the driveway," Brianna said, "and lower the back seats." She quickly dressed again and went outside.

1...345678