Wedding Day in the Closet Phone Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She kisses you, French kisses you. You're making out with your future mother-in-law. As she kisses and kisses you, you feel her big, D cup breasts through her pink nightgown while fingering her big, hard, erect nipples. As her kisses become more passionate, you undo the bow on her nightgown. Lowering the front of her nightgown, you expose her full breasts to your horny eyes," whispered Cassandra.

"Oh, my God, Cassandra, I can just see Sophia's big tits," whispered Brett.

"Touching her breasts and feeling her big tits, you finger her nipples before sucking her nipples. Once you start fingering and sucking her nipples, she reaches down to feel your cock. Stay with me Bret. Imagine your future mother-in-law feeling your cock. You're naked and she wraps her motherly fingers around your stiff prick while she slowly strokes you. You're future mother-in-law, Sophia, Connie's mother, is giving you, her future son-in-law, a hand job while your fingers touch, feel, and fondle every square inch of her beautiful body," whispered Cassandra.

"Jesus, I can just see her wearing that sexy pink nightgown. I can just imagine myself touching and feeling her in that sexy, sexual way," he said. "I can just feel her stroking my cock.

"Becoming sexually aroused by your kisses and by your touches, she starts breathing heavier. A few sighs escape her beautiful, full lips as you reach your hand down beneath her nightgown and between her legs to see if she's ready for him. Sticking a telltale finger in her pussy, she's wet and unlike her virginal daughter, she's hot to make love to you. She wants to fuck you but first she wants to suck you. You're future mother-in-law leans down to take your big cock in her mouth. Sophia is blowing you. Sophia is sucking you," whispered Cassandra.

"Oh, my God. Fuck yeah. That's good Cassandra. I'm getting ready to cum," said Brett.

* * * * *

Suddenly, without a knock but with the passkey in the lock, the door to the Honeymoon suite opened and slammed shut.

"Shit! Someone is here," whispered Brett to Cassandra.

"Brett? Hello? Where are you?" There's a knock on the closet door. "Are you in there? Why are you in the closet?

"Don't you dare hang up this phone Brett. I need to hear what happens," whispered Cassandra in sudden sexual desperation.

In a whoosh, Sophia opened the closet door. She looked at her future son-in-law's face before looking down at his hand holding his engorged prick.

"What are you doing? Why are you in the closet? Who are you talking to on the phone?"

"Wait, just allow me to get dressed," he said.

"Don't you dare put your cock away," she said raising her voice. "As if your prick is your lie detector, I'd rather you be vulnerable when answering my questions."

"Wow. That's a good one, a prick as a lie detector," said Cassandra. "Sophia sounds like a real bitch Brett. You have your hands full with this one. Good luck," she said with a laugh.

"Actually, she's really sweet and nice," said Brett.

"Who's with you on the phone?"

"Cassandra," answered Brett.

"Cassandra? Who's she?"

"Hello Sophia," said Cassandra.

"She knows my name? How does she know my name?"

"I've been telling her all about you," said Brett.

"You have?" Sophia split her focused attention from her future son-in-law's eyes to stare at his erect prick. "And pray tell, what have you been telling this stranger about me?"

"Oh, boy, here comes the good part," said Cassandra.

"I told her how beautiful you are. I told her how sexy you are. And I told her that you're a real MILF," said Brett.

"A real MILF? What's that?"

"Tell her Brett. Tell her what a MILF is. I bet you she already knows what a MILF is. She's playing you. She just wants to hear you say it," said Cassandra in his ear. "She just wants to hear you say that you'd love to fuck her."

"A MILF is a mother who I'd love to fuck," said Brett making eye contact before staring down at Sophia's big tits. She was showing a lot of cleavage in her attire for the wedding.

"So, you'd love to fuck me, is that it?" Sophia looked at Brett with eyes wide open. "Having sex with my daughter isn't enough for you?"

"Sex? What sex? Your daughter is a cold fish. With her still a virgin, even though we've been dating for more than two years, engaged for a year, and living together for the past view months, we've yet to have sexual intercourse. Once in a while she'll give me hand job. Once in a great while, she'll blow me, as long as I promise not to cum in her mouth," said Brett with sadness.

"Oh, you poor dear," said Sophia. "I'm sorry to confess that she takes after her father. I swear the last time I recall having sex with Ralph was when I conceived Connie 23 years ago. If you think you're sexually frustrated, you can only imagine how horny and how hot to trot I am," said Sophia giving her future son-in-law a sexy look.

"You're in like Flynn now Brett. This is your chance. Go for it. By her telling you that she's horny and hot to trot, she practically confessed to you that she wants you," whispered Cassandra.

Before Brett could cross the quasi incestuous line by propositioning his future mother-in-law, she crossed the quasi incestuous line by propositioning her future son-in-law. She made solid eye contact before breaking her stare to ogle his exposed prick. There was a long pause between them where they just stared at one another. Brett stared at the exposed tops and long line of cleavage of Sophia's tits while Sophia stared at Brett's engorged prick.

"Is there anything that I can do for you?" In the way she asked her question was sexier than anything that Cassandra has said. She stared at his cock while running a slow tongue across her lips. "Perhaps, if you'd like, I can relieve some of your sexual stress by giving you a hand job. Perhaps you'd like for me to suck you. Being now that we're nearly family, I'd blow you. It's been such a long while since I've had a cock in my hand and in my mouth. And unlike my daughter, I swallow and you may cum in my mouth."

"If you don't mind Sophia, may I take a rain check on the hand job and the blowjob?"

"Oh, my God, you dope," said Cassandra. "How stupid can you be? No wonder why you don't get laid. No wonder why you're horny and sexually frustrated. A rain check? Are you nuts? You just blew it buddy."

"A rain check? I don't understand," said Sophia looking at her Brett with sad eyes filled with rejection.

"Rather than having you give me a hand job and/or a blowjob, I'd rather make love to you Mom. If you don't mind and if it's okay with you, I'd rather fuck you. I'd rather strip you naked and have my wicked sexual way with you in the way that your daughter never allows me to have my wicked sexual way with her naked body," said Brett.

"Good move Casanova. You have her now," said Cassandra. "Oh, yeah, she's your bitch now."

"Oh, my," said Sophia suddenly looking sexually excited. "Seriously? You want to make love to me?

"Yes," said Brett stepping out of the closet with his cock sticking straight out of his pants.

"You want to fuck me?"

"God yes Sophia. I'd love to fuck you deep and I'd love to fuck you hard," said Brett wrapping his arm around his future mother-in-law's slim waist while pressing his exposed cock against her dress.

"You want to strip me naked and have your wicked sexual way with me?"

"Yes," said Brett taking Sophia in his arms and kissing while still holding the phone up to his ear.

As soon as he kissed her, she wrapped her long fingers around his cock. Then, dropping to her knees, she took her future son-in-law in her mouth and started sucking him.

"What's happening? Hello? Brett tell me," said Cassandra. "Talk to me. What's going on now?"

"Sophia is blowing me. Connie's mother, my future mother-in-law is sucking my cock," said Brett.

"Please don't call me your future mother-in-law," said Sophia removing Brett's cock from her mouth long enough to speak. "Call me Sophia."

"Okay, Sophia," said Brett.

She stood to meet her Brett's lips again and kissing him longer with more passion than their first kiss, she kissed in the way that Connie has never kissed him before.

"Oh, my God. This is so romantic. I only wish it was you kissing me. If I was there now, I'd do both you and your mother-in-law," said Cassandra willing to say anything to keep Brett on the phone longer while the phone sex charges racked up on his credit card.

"Let's go," said Sophia taking Bret's hand and leading him to the door.

"I can't go. I can't marry your daughter now," said Brett with as much sadness he had for Connie as the sexual excitement that he had for Sophia.

"I know," she said. "Let's go."

"Go? Go where?"

"Your bag is packed, you have the tickets and your passport ready to fly to Mexico, and I always carry my passport with me. We even have a limousine out front. Let's go. I'll take Connie's place as your wife and you take Ralph's place as my husband. Let's run off together and never look back. Let's go," she said pulling him towards the door after he grabbed his bag.

"Oh, my God, that's the happy ending that I would have wanted," said Cassandra swooning.

"Bye Cassandra," said Brett.

"Bye Brett," said Cassandra.

"Bye Cassandra," said Sophia.

"Bye Sophia," said Cassandra.

The End

12