Weekend for Four Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bill?" He parted his hands. Snake eyes, so he was sure to be the low roll.

Rita had a pair of fours, for eight. All of us turned to Claire, who smiled mischievously, and kept her hands over the dice. "Any preference, Bill? Looks like it's going to be me or Rita." His eyes darted between them, the stately blonde and the wiry redhead, and he opened his mouth, but clamped it shut when her hands uncovered her roll. A six and a five, for eleven. She was the high roller this round.

She regarded Bill solemnly, letting her eyes wander up and down his body. "What to do, what to do..." A moment later, "Come to me, Bill."

He was hard and ready to plunge into my wife, wherever she wanted, her mouth, pussy, or even her ass. Claire and I had tried anal a few times; neither preferred it over my being inside her pussy, or filling her mouth, or a nice, leisurely 69, but we had done it occasionally.

Bill was standing in front of her, his dick at attention. Claire leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth, slowly, bathing it with her tongue, and sucked it all the way in before leaning back, letting it slide out of her mouth. She sat back, and opened her gown all the way, displaying her gorgeous tits to him, and to me and Rita. Rita moaned a little, and shifted for a better view.

"Fuck my tits, Bill." We had expected her to suck him dry for us, letting us watch her take his cock all the way in, him fucking her delicate, full mouth, taking his cum on her tongue and letting it dribble down between her breasts, swallowing the rest. Disappointment washed over me briefly, and then was replaced with eagerness, an ardent wish to see the two of them in action.

Bill leaned forward, bracing his palms on the back of the loveseat, and his cock nestled in the gap between Claire's magnificent breasts. Once it was placed, she put a hand on each of them, and enveloped his cock, still slippery with her spit. "Fuck them, Bill." It was barely a whisper, but Rita and I both heard it.

I saw the redhead's knees part, and her fingers started to play amongst the auburn curls at the center of the pale white skin there. Her breasts, highlighted by matching tanlines, heaved with each breath, and I heard the soft wetness of a lone finger penetrating her pussy, slipping inside. I watched her work her middle finger in and out as she leaned forward to see more. "Fuck her, Bill," she repeated while slowly fucking herself.

Bill started to hump slowly, sliding his hard-on against her chest, speeding up but still holding back. The sight of his well-muscled buttocks clenching and releasing reminded me of when he had lain me back on the couch he'd just risen from, and received my first blowjob. I'd gripped his ass, guiding him into my mouth, but hadn't actually seen this angle until now. He was humping my wife's tits, gritting his teeth, breathing deeply but not quite moaning, and I wanted to be in her place, him pumping my mouth as slowly and sensually as he was now working on Claire.

Rita was looking at me now, a deep, primal hunger in her eyes. She half-stood, her middle finger still working, sidled over to me, and whispered in my ear. "You want it, don't you? Bill's cock in your mouth, fucking you, shooting his hot, thick load all over your face and in your mouth. Don't you?," she pressed.

My cock was even harder than when she and I had made out, and if she had touched me then, I would have been helpless to hold back my orgasm. I nodded, and she gave me a wicked leer. "I know you do... I want to watch you suck his dick." She brushed her lips against my cheek, ran her tongue over my earlobe, and backed slowly to her chair once more. She turned to watch Bill tit-fucking Claire, casting sidelong glances at my erection every so often.

While Rita was teasing and seducing me, Bill's thrusts had sped up, the strokes longer and firmer between Claire's breasts. A droplet of sweat ran off his forehead and onto her chest, and his breath came out in a deep puff. They moaned at the same time. "Cum, Billy. Cum on my tits, baby." Her voice was taut with want, an eagerness I had loved hearing over the years. Bill groaned, which turned into a loud moan, and I saw his loins pulse and heard the first spurt of his cumshot. Claire moaned at the same moment, and grabbed his ass as his balls emptied themselves onto her pale skin.

She gently pushed Bill away, and he grabbed one of the towels at her feet, cleaning himself up as he retreated happily to the couch opposite her. Claire didn't clean the jizz off her chest, though, and picked up her dice, rolling immediately. All of us did the same.

No-one waited to reveal their dice, matching her haste. Claire had rolled a ten, two fives face up on the coffee table. Rita to her left had a five. Bill and I rolled a six and a seven respectively. Claire and Rita locked eyes. "Rita, come over here."

Rita stood and dropped to her knees in front of my wife. "I think I know what you want, Cee..." She leaned forward, and started to lick Bill's cum off my wife. Starting at her navel, where a thin stream had pooled, she trailed the tip of her tongue up the trickle of semen, coming to rest for a moment between the two full breasts. She worked slowly, sensuously, licking and sucking on Claire's breasts, nipping softly at her nipples between collecting the cooling cum with her lips and tongue.

Claire laid her head back, and stroked the side of Rita's face. Her moans at each touch of Rita's very talented tongue were deeper than I had expected, then I saw Rita's left hand stroking Claire's bush, and two fingers playing with her clitoris. Claire's gown was down over her shoulders, the perfect frame for her beauty, and the thong of her white panties were to one side, showing the whole of her bush and pussy. Amazed, I watched Rita's fingers slip easily inside my wife's vagina, stroking the walls while thumbing her clit in time to her delicate, hungry cleansing of Bill's cum.

After maybe five minutes, Rita withdrew her fingers, then her tongue. Claire's breasts were absent any sign of Bill's spill, and shiny with the last of Rita's saliva. Her nipples were hard, erect, as much from the evaporation on her chest as from the pussy play she had just enjoyed. Brightly, Rita asked Claire, "Was that what you had in mind, Cee?"

"Oh, fuck, yes. Didn't expect your fingers, though." Her head was still lying back, her eyes closed.

Rita stood and leaned over, kissing her on the mouth. "You know I love to improvise!" She headed back to her chair, looked over to me, sat and spread her legs, showing her lovely pussy, and her cute tits. "I love improvising..."

We waited for Claire to recover, her chest heaving less and less over the next few minutes. I grabbed a water for her from the fridge, and went back for waters for the rest of us. She slurped hers down ravenously, and her breathing slowed gradually. The three of us exchanged looks, wondering who would do what next. All three of us, I considered, wanted to be either high or low roller, and I suspected that all of us, if the dice game ended, would have shoved the table aside and sucked and fucked with abandon into the wee hours.

"Okay." Claire sat forward and grabbed the two violet cubes, shaking them in her hands. I took mine next followed by Rita and Bill at the same time. This time, we all shook them and put them on the table in unison.

"Who's first?"

"You, Bill."

He revealed a pair of twos. Four. Rita showed a five and a one. Six, I silently tracked our progress. Claire's roll was a three and a two. Five. My turn.

I expected it to be Rita and Bill, or me and Bill. The odds were with me to be the high roll. I revealed my dice, and stared for a moment. A two and a one looked up at me, gold on black. Three.

Rita gave me a predatory smile. "My turn with you." She saw Claire nodding in approval, and stepped in front of me. "Okay, here's what we're going to do." She breathed deeply and bent forward at the waist, hands on the chair's arms, milky breasts hanging tantalizingly close. "No making out. No hands on me. No kissing anywhere." She climbed onto my lap, grinning, warm and eager. "In fact, you cannot move at all. Hands on the arms of your chair, palms down. You can't rub against me, and you can't touch me. No movement."

"Okay," I agreed, curious what she had in mind.

Straddling me in the wide chair, Rita positioned herself, her pale hips and fiery red bush an erotic contradiction, right over my cock. Bill and Claire sat forward with barely concealed excitement. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Claire sliding her panties off, laying them on the carpet in a gauzy white pool, then she pulled the gown back up over her shoulders and opened it all the way, displaying not quite her entire body to the room.

Rita lowered herself with agonizing, for me, slowness, and rocked her hips, spreading her hot, slick juices the length of my cock with her labia, driving a low moan from my throat. One of my hands started to reach for her involuntarily, and she playfully swatted it away. "No touching! I'll do all of that." It was a rebuke, but not a stern one, and I knew she had expected that lapse.

"Remember, I'm the only one who gets to move." She brought her hips up, then reached down and guided my cock inside her, settling downward with all the haste of a glacier, taking me all the way in, inch by maddening inch. My hips moved, pushing myself upward into her. She reared up and back, and my cock fell out of her. "No. Moving." When I nodded, she slid my swollen head back inside her, and resumed her slow engulfing of my cock.

The warmth and musky scent of her body was intoxicating, and it took all my strength not to furiously hump her, shooting my cum deep inside her, and I clenched my teeth and arms, willing my body to be still and not take over.

I felt her move but her torso was still except for her stomach muscles, and I realized Rita was tightening and loosening the walls of her vagina, moving nothing else, a hybrid Kegel-fuck. Her eyes were closed, and her face was beatific as she moved her hips in a languid, tiny circle, delicately, gingerly balling me. Sipping air through pursed lips, she braced herself on the arms of the chair, after moving my hands to my sides. "No moving," she whispered, losing herself in the sensation.

"It feels so good, Rita." She smiled and arched her back slightly, her breasts looming before my mouth, eager and waiting to be nuzzled, kissed and suckled. I stayed motionless, and she smiled.

"Now you get it..." With her arms, she lifted her body slowly until I was half out of her, and then descended again, inch by inch, enveloping me with her warmth, repeating the slow-motion fucking for almost too long to stand. The thick wetness felt divine, and I moaned again, wanting her to stop teasing me and start humping my hard-on, pushing me headlong into orgasmic joy, filling herself with my cum. "Tell me what you want." It was both a command and a promise.

The words came out before I even knew I was thinking them. "I want to fuck you Rita. Let me pound your pussy." My voice was oddly calm, even though I was desperate to take her, pick her up and lay her on the rug, thrust over and over until we both finished in a pool of cum and sweat and juices.

Rita looked down at me, her jade green eyes boring into mine. "I know. But I'm fucking you, and you get to sit back and just enjoy." She leaned forward, brushing one nipple against my lips, which I barely kept from responding. I wanted to suck them both, lave them with my tongue, move down to licking her pussy and finishing inside her. She saw me struggle with it, my willpower winning for now.

Approval shone in her eyes. In a low voice, still audible to the others, "I've done this for over an hour before. I don't think you can hold out that long. I think you're trying so hard not to cum." She squeezed, gripping my cock with her pussy. "I think you're close, baby."

She was right. "Very..."

Her eyes still on mine, she raised her voice. "Claire, can I make your husband come inside me? Do you mind if he shoots his first load of the night in my hungry little cunt?" She timed her words to the gentle squeezing and humping gyrations she alone commanded. I had almost no discipline left, and she was right. I was desperate to cum now, and the muscles in my legs trembled with the effort of not moving, holding still while she tormented me wonderfully.

"Can I, Cee? He's been so good, and he deserves it."

"Make him cum, Rita." I had never heard more wonderful words I was sure, and started to moan louder. So close...

Rita leaned forward, her lips agonizingly close to mine, and when she spoke, each syllable was a puff of heaven on my lips. "Ask me to cum. I want you to ask my permission before you shoot your load."

I couldn't resist, didn't want to. "P-please Rita, let me cum. Inside your beautiful, hot pussy. I want to fill you with..."

She laid a finger on my lips. "Almost, baby. Ask me again. Make me believe you want to cum." She kissed me on the lips and ran her fingertips down the side of my face. "You're great at this game. So obedient." Now she pressed her body against mine, and her hips continued to rock, drawing me further onward. "I know you can convince me. Ask me again."

She was moving her torso against me, her nipples, no longer simply perky but erect, brushing against mine, and she moaned once. Her voice was husky, low and breathless. She wanted me to cum, but on her terms. "Ask me again if you can cum. Don't beg, just ask my permission. Please ask me, and I'll let you. I promise." She kissed me on the lips again, and I tried not to respond. A low chuckle. "So obedient," she echoed softly.

"Please...let me cum, baby. I'm so fucking close."

She nuzzled my ear, whispering one word, one wonderful syllable. "Cum."

At the same time, her hips sped up in a frenzied grinding, and she planted her lips on mine, and I kissed her back, letting our tongues play in our open mouths, swallowing each other's joyful cries. My cock started to pulse with the onset of my orgasm, and our faces parted by perhaps an inch. "I'm cumming..."

Now she shouted, fully lost in our passion. "Cum, baby, oh cum baby fill me up..." My first spurt of cum jetted upwards into her, and she nearly screamed with both of our releases. Holding me, she was trembling with the intensity of it all, and I returned her embrace, reveling in the shared experience of some of the best fucking I'd ever had. She and I moaned together with each pulse of my cock until they subsided. Clutching me tightly, she let the air whoosh out of her lungs, and held me for a long while. Bill muttered, "Damn..." but I barely registered it.

Eventually, she relaxed her grip, and clambered off me. Claire tossed us each a towel, and Rita mopped up the cum dribbling out of her gorgeous red bush. I did the same, scrubbing cum and pussy juices out of my pubes, letting the remnants soak into my towel.

Rita was the first to speak. "Let's take a break. I need food, something, time to recover."

I objected, but mildly. "Claire hasn't cum yet."

"Baby, I can wait a little bit longer. Rita's fingering was a wonderful hors d'oeuvre, and we don't want anyone passing out before we finish. She's right, you should all keep up your strength."

Rita rose gratefully and made her way on trembling legs to the kitchen. Bill joined her, but didn't look nearly as unsteady. I realized they were trying to give us some modicum of privacy.

I went over to Claire. "Um, babe..."

"Sweetheart, it's fine. Better than fine. Loved watching another woman enjoy you the way I do. You didn't notice, but I was playing the home game while you were fucking Rita. I'm so glad I invited her." The air around her was redolent with her scent, and her fingers, I glanced down, were slick with her own juices.

"Well, me too." Realizing how self-serving that sounded, I backtracked. "I mean, I'm glad that you enjoyed it, too..." Then a thought occurred to me. "Have you seen Rita do that before? How long did I last?"

"No, and almost fifteen minutes." She nodded toward our wall clock.

"Damn..." I unconsciously copied Bill's exclamation of a few minutes ago. "Hey, you grabbed the dice right away after Bill titty-fucked you..."

"And...?"

"Did you know you'd get high roll?"

"No. Just hoped really hard for it. If it hadn't been Rita licking his cum up, you or Bill would have served just fine."

"What if you hadn't?"

"I would have cleaned myself up, baby." At my inquisitive look, she smiled even more broadly. "Use your imagination..." Her tone was silky, smoky, and I wanted her even more.

"You still haven't cum yet." She nodded, saying nothing for the moment. "I feel bad that Rita and I got to, and you're still being the perfect hostess."

Good humor lit Claire's face, and she looked lovelier than ever. "I think you enjoyed her a little bit more than I did! Go get some food, you look a little...drained." She turned her head up, and met my lips with a slow kiss. "Don't worry about me. We'll keep playing until I get mine tonight, too!"

It took us about an hour to get snacked up, and we each took a bathroom break. When I found myself alone with Rita, standing naked in the kitchen, I put a hand on her hip, and leaned in to kiss her cheek. "That was so intense. Where did you learn that trick?"

"Misspent youth. I majored in Phys Ed, minored in sexual positions with side studies in erotic techniques. You liked it?" She turned and put her arms around my neck, and wriggled sinuously against me, whether playfully or romantically I couldn't tell.

"Yes..."

She kissed me, twice, tenderly and lovingly. "So glad you did."

"Hey, I'm still married, Rita." I knew I was blushing, and it paradoxically seemed wrong to kiss another woman, despite our intimacy minutes earlier. I wanted her again though, and she clearly knew it.

She snickered knowingly. "Not stealing you from Claire, not even trying to. But I do like you, and wouldn't mind another go. Or two or three. At the same time, there is no reason to pretend we don't like kissing and fucking each other. I know Claire and Bill would be doing the same. Probably will, in fact."

"You think so?"

"Signs point to yes. Oh, I also had elective studies in Magic 8-Ball." She patted my bottom, disengaged from me, and walked into the living room to join the others. I went to my chair, the last one to sit down, and we picked up our dice and rolled.

Bill revealed boxcars, two sixes. He would be the recipient of the favors of the low roll. Rita had a four and a two, for six.

Claire moved her hands, revealing a two and a one. Three, almost certainly the low roll. My heart jumped at the thought of watching Claire fuck an old boyfriend in front of me, and in front of her old friend who I had just cum inside. It honestly turned me on to think of her taking his rod in her pussy or mouth, and I certainly wanted to see it. My dick was already tightening after my only orgasm of the evening so far, and I turned my attention to my dice, still covered by my cupped hands.

I revealed mine, and stopped short. My roll was also a two and a one, three gold pips staring up at me. We had tied. I looked over at Claire, but before I could say anything, she cut me off. "Two tying rolls means both do what the high roller says." It seemed fair and logical, and I was keen to see how Bill would use us both.

He set his dice down, carefully maintaining the two sixes face up, and stood. His dick was semi-hard, and twitched as it grew a little bit. Turning first to Claire, then to me, Bill spoke. "Both of you come to the couch, please."

Rita looked obscenely pleased, and Claire slipped her gown off, letting the diaphanous pearly fabric glide off her shoulders and drift to the carpet. For the first time this evening, she was as naked as the rest of us. Claire sauntered over to him with a provocative sway of her hips, and kissed him on the lips, parting them only slightly, before looking at me, cocking her head in invitation. Bill's hard-on was thickening and growing as I watched, the head of his shaft velvety and purple, ready to plunge in wherever it wanted, and I knew I would gladly share him with Claire.