Welcome to Whoreland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A chick comes out and dumps some trash and takes some pics of us. We keep on kissing. Our intensely horny love for one another blocking out anyone else. My hands happily squeeze her jiggling jugs as we kiss, loving the soft feel and amazingly smooth shape of those absolutely perfect cans. I'm totally in love with my sister and it totally fucking rocks!

"God... that was so much fun today, Kathie Lee. Tom's turning into quite the stud." Kim tells my grandmother as they relax in our living room, drinking some red wine.

"Yes he definitely is. I think we should invite him out here for some more freaky fun. Maybe some naughty fun in the log cabin. Maybe film it and put it up on your private OnlyFans for everyone to enjoy. I have some really naughty ideas for us." Kathie Lee winks at Kim over the brim of her glass. She drinks the wine down, immediately refilling her glass.

"Yummy. That sound like so much fun. I want James to be involved too. I've missed his cock for the last couple of weeks. I blew him earlier, but I want him pounding my holes like only he can." Kim winks back, sipping her wine, smiling seductively.

"Oh my God, yes. I want my grandson's gorgeous cock in all of my holes as much as humanly possible. That sounds so delicious. Maybe I'll invite Hoda over. We could always use another slut." Kathie Lee and Kim laugh, sipping wine and chillin'. The fun never ends here at Whoreland. You'll definitely see how true that is for yourself.

To be continued...