Wendy, My Brother's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not want to see Aunt or speak with her at all, so I remained a bit distant until after the service was over and his casket was placed into the grave, but I still think everyone had noticed my presence, as everyone kept looking over to where I was not so successfully trying to hide.

When the service was over, Aunt took the little boy back to the car and she left, without looking at me. This was better than I had hoped or expected, I had really never wanted to utter another word to her ever again in my lifetime. Like I had said so many years ago when I left home for good on that dreadful day, she was indeed already quite dead to me.

Wendy was alone at the grave and she nearly immediately sent the undertaking crew off and as they probably had not wanted to work in the rain themselves, were happy to leave the 'merry widow' at the graveside, and the widow was very merry indeed!

Wendy had apparently not stopped drinking champagne since the very first notice of her husband's death and had a very special send-off indeed planned for him. After taking a swig straight from a champagne bottle (she appeared to have about a case on ice in a large ice chest) she hiked up her skirt, aiming over the casket below and took a great long and very satisfying piss directly onto her late husband's coffin.

"Great minds think alike" I told her as I moved up next to her to unzip my own fly from my Hawaiian shorts. I hadn't brought champagne for this party, but instead I had a couple of six-packs of beer in a cooler of my own. I tend to recycle beer faster than I do other drinks, and I thought this would create a 'frothier product' when dispensed upon his coffin. We laughed while we finished draining our bladders and drank a toast to the late and unlamented William Dragos.

She offered me a fresh cold bottle of champagne to drink and the taste was really much better than the cheap beer I had bought. She had come well prepared with a full case of a dozen bottles of very good expensive bubbly, perfectly iced down, intending to have a very long and productive latrine session before this grave got covered up for good.

"How did the bastard die?" I asked her, and the answer was almost predictable. The fucker never did have much of a grasp of reality and anyone doing constant heavy drinking and then driving on northern icy roads can discover that very bad things can happen and that mother nature is extremely unforgiving. His last thought before he plowed his car into a tree (the tree won) was probably wonderment at why his magic hadn't saved him.

As I suspected, his death was mourned by literally no one, surprisingly not even his formerly doting Aunt.

***********

We spent a great afternoon and evening there and by a heroic effort we had put a pretty good dent into the case of champagne and the skies unloaded and the rain came down in buckets. At some point, to save time while pissing, Wendy just stepped out of her soaking wet dress and I was treated to a very interesting shaved view of her privates I had never seen before. Wendy had quite furry pubic hair when we were together and now she was completely shaved, and she also had multiple vaginal piercings. I was none too sober myself and had also probably neglected to zip back up my shorts at one point.

I sobered up fairly when I realized that we were both now lying naked on the rainy wet ground by the graveside with Wendy sitting on top of me just starting to mount herself over my partially erect cock. For lack of a better plan, I grabbed a pierced nippled breast in each hand and held on for dear life. It took me awhile to cum, I've never been a good fuck when drunk - it really hurts my concentration, but Wendy seemed to come quite a few times while riding me. At last I filled her cunt with my cum for the first time in about fifteen years.

We laid together soaking wet in the now pouring rain and decided that we had recycled enough good champagne into a very poor hole in the ground and called our revenge pretty much complete. Later I got the distinct idea that Wendy had plans to heavily salt and poison the grass so that nothing would ever grow on his grave, but I thought that might happen naturally anyway.

********

Sober the next morning while waiting for the family lawyer to arrive, we realized that awful lot of water had passed under the bridge since we had been together as lovers back in college. A lot of very sewage filled water.

We had a hard time meeting and holding the other ones eyes and our late breakfast together was memorable only for what was not said rather than what very little was.

The will reading was quick and simple and probably didn't need to involve me at all because my late parents had left everything to Dragos, now everything in turn was left to Wendy for the care of their son, Victor. There had been a couple very minor bequeaths to me, but I verbally declined them all, and willingly signing a prepared statement that I refused acceptance of even a token $ .01 from the estate. I wanting nothing from my brother, and I willing passed any claims I had upon any part of the family holdings to Wendy and to Victor, their son.

My old room had long since been utterly cleaned out a very long time ago, and there was not one single item in the entire house that reminded me of any good times or that I desired to take back home with me. I had a 5 p.m. flight from the regional airport and it would take me awhile to get back there and return my rental car, etc, so I started making my excuses early. I told her that I needed to leave soon, then very soon, and then finally 'now', but still I just couldn't leave yet. For some reason, the opportunity to have little Victor sit in my lap seemed far more important than my scheduled plane flight.

He seemed a cheerful and happy child and frankly I could see nearly nothing at all of his father in him. He had manners and knew exactly how he was expected to behave at all times. Even with Wendy's motherly presence, I had feared that my brother (under Aunts baleful influence) would try to create another inhuman monster.

Wendy and I tried to say goodbye, but we didn't do a very good job of it. We each gave the other vague hints that we'd call or write soon and Wendy indicated that she was going to liquidate everything from the family estate, sell the property and probably move back to her family's home near St. Louis for a while. They had not seen her much these last years and they had met their new grandson only once before.

Like a very similar day about fifteen years earlier, I sat awaiting my flight home in the terminal, and spent every minute bobbing my head up to look around to see if she had at last decided to join me on the flight. But just like the last time, I made the flight home alone.