Westfall Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can last as long as you need me to," he replied, and it was true, although it may have been necessary for him to shift into worgen form to accomplish it.

Nick transferred his hands to her legs, holding her spread by the ankles while he fucked her good and raw. Her legs were opened wide, inner thighs slick with her own fluids, and he leaned into her, hips picking up speed, cock pumping in and out of the slutty kingpin who was writhing and squirming atop the bed. A puddle of her juices had formed and the wet squelching of his cock abusing her pussy and his balls smacking against her ass mingled with his throaty groans and her satisfied squeals. His tempo was fast, slamming Vanessa's hungry pussy with every inch of his tool, stretching her delicate looking but oh so greedy cunt with easy strokes, the friction of their joining inciting him to greater and greater speeds until she was cursing up a storm and grasping at the sheets, then at her inky black hair, then back at the sheets again, the flailing, jiggling of her breasts catching his eye.

He brought a finger to her clit, brushing lightly against the swollen bundle of nerves, and she responded immediately. Vanessa clamped up around him, eyes rolling and a harsh gasp escaping her dirty mouth. Her second orgasm trembled through her and while she was in the middle of it he rolled her onto her side, holding one of her slender legs up in the air and continuing to rut into her, this time from a new angle. He went balls deep every time, occasionally spanking the ass that had teased him and dipping a finger to rub at her clitoris. Vanessa was clearly no virgin, but she was wonderfully tight around him and with a vast pool of stamina to match her experience. He took her fast and then slow, alternating between rough and sensual, and the thieving minx held nothing back, moaning and cursing and screaming without shame, cumming on his dick as if on a brisk timer.

Time flew by, and with it their positions changed and then changed again. He took her on her stomach, on her knees, upside down on her back with her legs dangling above her. He took the idea of fucking her silly seriously, for while he was certainly enjoying stuffing Vanessa Vancleef's pussy, he truly did need the money. She was a spirited nympho, however, and he fucked her well into the hour before her groans turned weary and her stamina dipped. She pulled herself up against the headboard. Her juices stained the bed as if from rain and her chest heaved, her pale skin flushed red and her pretty pink nipples hard as diamonds.

"I haven't been fucked like that in Light knows how long," she breathed, extending her foot out to his crotch. Her toes wiggled against his member, still rock-hard and dripping with seed that bubbled up from the tip. He'd came on her stomach after holding it in for so long that she must have thought he was at his limit. "You're hired. How's twenty-five gold coins a week sound?" Her foot was moving up and down, massaging the silky length of his cock with her toes and the sole of her foot while she smiled and looked at him.

"Great, but... If I fuck you all night will you double it?"

"All night?" She laughed, foot still teasing at his tool. "It can't be more than a few hours past noon right now."

"Will you?"

Vanessa blinked and her smile faded. "Sure, I'll double it. Best not get a girl's hopes up just to let her down though."

"You don't have to worry about that," Nick replied. He wasn't trying to be cocky, he was just telling her how it was. She seemed excited, and when his body began to shift into something larger and much hairier her eyes widened.

"I didn't know..." Vanessa trailed off as her eyes settled upon his manhood. Her foot rested against it, looking meek and tiny compared to the cherry red slab of worgen meat pressing against it. She brought her other foot to it, her eyes glancing up to his as if she was misbehaving, and when he snorted his nostrils she giggled, jerking him off with both feet now. Only a few strokes and a rope of cum shot up out of his cock, landing on her toes. It was hot and sticky and she spread it between her feet, coating her toes in his sticky cream before crawling towards him and settling between his legs.

Lips full and pink wrapped around the tip of his shaft, a tight and pleasurable seal. Vanessa brushed aside an errant strand of black hair and then dove further, sucking up a good quarter of his cock, then another and another, matching Myriel's limit. Her crystal blue eyes darted up to him while her tongue swept itself about his red rocket, getting a good taste then surfacing for air. It was a brief breather, and soon enough she was back to sucking and slurping, deepthroating the majority of his length without issue. The kingpin was faster than his orange haired companion, loud and noisy and bobbing her head like she was impatient for more, as if every time she withdrew she immediately longed for another throat full of cock. He pulled back some of the hair clinging to her face and held her by the back of the head, gently and without exerting any force against her. He allowed Vanessa to do her thing, and she was damn good at it.

"Is this what you normally do as leader of the Defias?" he asked, watching her cheeks hollow out while she sucked hard on the tip of his veiny member, siphoning down a good dose of pre-cum and swallowing.

Vanessa pulled away with a pop, navigating both of her hands to stroke the base of his shaft while she spoke. "If you're lucky," she said, and then her mouth was on him again, taking him in great reaches.

The little thieving slut was a pro at sucking dick, but even so, he wanted more. Nick's grip tightened, and though she was surprised at first, she quickly took the hint. He eased her on and off his cock, bucking his hips into her and fucking her pretty face with her pale cheeks and defiant eyes. She must have known what was coming for she scrunched her face up and did her best to relax as he pushed down, further than she had ever gone, and after a bit of resistance she took him all. His fur bristled against her face and her throat bulged with a visible lump. Every inch of worgen dick was jammed down her gullet, and she remained attached to his groin for a good few seconds before she sputtered and fought back against him. He let her pull away, but his cock erupted at the same time, filling her mouth with a few hefty spurts of cream and then catching her in the face with a few more when she pulled off him to gasp for air.

Vanessa gargled a bit as she sought to swallow and inhale air at the same time, but once his seed had been successfully downed she huffed and grinned. "Always wanted to suck off a worgen," she said, one hand absentmindedly stroking up and down his sticky shaft. Nick gave her a funny look.

"What, you thought me and Ripsnarl were...?" She shook her head. "Let's just say he's not into me." She laid down and opened her legs for him, spreading some of the cum on her face into her pussy. "Come on, big boy. Ruin my pussy if you really want that raise."

There was very little more enticing to him money and pussy. He positioned himself against her, his canine appendage dragging against her clit and making her shiver. Her sex was engorged with desire, slick from their previous romps, and the neat patch of black hair above it was smeared with their cream. He grabbed her by the thigh with one hand and guided himself into her with the other, sinking deep inside her with a single thrust, well and truly stretching her this time.

She cursed but he kept going, pressing forward and watching her little pussy engulf every inch of his crimson girth until he was fully hilted inside of her. He wiggled his hips into her and she moaned sweetly, her hands cupping her breasts and twisting at her nipples. Pulling out all but a few inches, he slammed back home with a beastly growl, enjoying her feminine squeal of approval. His hands grabbed at her legs and hoisted them straight up, leaning against them so that they folded back less than a foot from her head. An uncertain glint caught in her eyes, but the next savage thrust into her pussy sent them straight up into her head. She grunted something that was beastly in its own right then grabbed her legs and held them folded backwards as they were, freeing his own hands. He used this newfound freedom to grab her by the throat, and she seemed to like this for her pussy constricted like a snake, squeezing his prick as he pistoned it in and out, giving her more dick than she ever expected to take.

With a hand on her throat and her pussy full of worgen meat, Vanessa came quickly, her cum stained face a picture of pleasure and her plush body trembling in delightful, climactic aftershocks. Nick ignored her orgasm and pushed forward, doing his best to ruin her pussy as asked and doing a damn good job of it if her sobs and moans were any indication. His balls smacked against her ass, her pussy trickled with an obscene river of her juices and every inch of her body seemed to beg for more. He gave her what she asked as only a massive worgen could, breaking her in with deep, mind rattling thrusts and mating pressing her into the bed, testing its springy limits as he dominated Vanessa Vancleef with his cock, molding her around him until she was crying out and yelling for more.

"Ohh fuck," she groaned. "You are so hired."

His large body slapped relentlessly against her much smaller form, his cock driving her to another full-body orgasm that left her cream coating his rod like a glaze. He kept pumping and pumping like an animal, his muscles working in overdrive to wreck her pussy and fuck the beautiful kingpin into the mattress. Ten minutes, twenty minutes, thirty minutes of incessant brain-blanking orgasms and worgen dick pounding her pussy into a puddle elapsed before he finally slammed down to the hilt and knotted her. Vanessa was surprised at first, but when his bulb sank inside her and began to expand and stretch out against her G-spot she threw her head back and cried out, legs shaking with yet another climax that had her clawing at his back.

Nick's hips swiveled and ground against her as he came, his seed inundating her insides and sloshing around like a lake of white hot baby batter. Thick and viscous, her skin bulged outwards with a combination of his fluids, his cock and his enlarged knot, and as she lay underneath him she smiled as if in a daze, humming and purring contentedly.

Nearly twenty minutes passed before his knot shrunk and he could slip out of her. Vanessa had recovered enough to keep going by this point; she was insatiable and eager for more of the thorough dicking she had just received. Rolling onto her knees with her ass in the air and her face resting atop her pillow, she shook her backside in an open invitation to take her again. The kingpin's petals glistened between her legs as she presented herself, and the alabaster cheeks of her ass were irresistible. He could no more pass up her invitation than he could deny his need to breathe, and besides, a deal was a deal and he wanted that raise.

Cum leaked from her well-fucked cunt as he settled in behind her, and when he slid his hefty girth back into her some of his cum bubbled out of her, her tight pussy expelling it in great globs of cream. His large hands found her hips, holding Vanessa still and thumbing at the round cheeks of her ass while he pressed forward, his manhood sinking deeper and deeper into her until he was fully hilted inside of her and her bubble butt pressed against his furry stomach.

Balls deep full of worgen cock once again, Vanessa's sex struggled to milk it and her mind shouted for more. "Yesss," she hissed, undulating her hips against him, up and down, then back and forth, fucking herself upon his tool like a wanton slut, her pussy dripping and her asshole winking up at him.

For a very short while he allowed her to do this, but then he took control, slapping her ass and then holding her steady, hips moving in a flurry as he delivered deep and powerful strokes into her pussy. Nick rode her good and hard, the silky friction of her cunt wrapped around his cock making him growl. Despite having just been knotted and stretched to an obscene degree, her pussy pulled at him with every stroke, hugging and not wanting to let go of the thick canine dick beating it into a quivering, squirting mess. It was clearly more than she was accustomed to, but Vanessa took it all with the unashamed glee of a nymphomaniac, loving every stroke and every smack of the ass, every throb of her clit and wolfish growl tickling her ears.

The idea of ruining her was still in his mind and this was reflected in how he abused her delicious body, spearing her on his fat cock without regard for her pleasure and humping her like a dog possessed. Vanessa was the type of slut who liked to be taken and used as if it was her purpose in life, not gently and romantically, but hard and ruthlessly. That was what got her off. That was what made her pussy flutter and her clit scream. She groaned and he reached down to grasp her by the head, mussing her short hair and pushing her further into the pillow. Her sex clamped up around him when he did this and she bit into her pillow, her groans muffled while she held onto the bed for dear life, the constant, harsh sound of her ass clapping against his pelvis ringing in her ears.

"Oh fuck yes," she shouted. "Yes yes yeees." Vanessa's screech tapered off into a husky moan, her body shaking and her eyes fluttering in a powerful orgasm. And all the while Nick kept pumping, pounding into her core and stretching the kingpin's drooling pussy, an indefatigable beast intent on earning that raise. He leaned forward with his hands planted upon the bed so that he was nearly lying on top of her, a shadow of black fur and taut muscles that fully eclipsed her small, pale frame. His wolfish snout was open and drooling onto her and the bed, and each time he stuffed her pussy full of his meat she writhed and arched and squealed, her ass bouncing violently beneath him and jiggling with oceanic waves.

Vanessa orgasmed on repeat until at some point she could no longer support herself by keeping her backside up in the air. She collapsed onto her belly and he sat back, straddling her and fucking her pronebone with his hands groping and squeezing at her impressive booty, leaving light lacerations that would no doubt be visible later unless she changed her form of dress. Their lovemaking was messy and savage and ferocious; he ravaged her like this for what must have been an hour or more before howling and knotting her once again, sinking his knot in and humming with satisfied vibrations as he locked her in place beneath him, draining an exorbitant amount of virile sperm into her well-fucked pussy.

Her moans had died down and it wasn't until a handful of minutes later that he realized she had either passed out or fallen asleep from exhaustion.

I guess that means I get the raise, he thought.

She was breathing steadily, her sweaty torso rising and falling with each breath, but her eyes were closed and her face matted by her disheveled black hair. Fuck-mussed as she was, the leader of the Defias Brotherhood still looked gorgeous, and she was a lot better at taking dick than her small form would have one believe.

Nick shifted, inadvertently squirting another goopy rope of jizz inside of her. She felt good wrapped around his cock, but to be honest he was just happy to have not only gotten the job, but the salary increase as well. And perhaps after another session like this he could convince her to raise it even more.

Vanessa finally came to as he was withdrawing his manhood from her, his knot having shrunken enough to free himself. He rested his flaccid tool atop her clawed-up ass.

"Finally awake?"

She combed her fingers through her hair and blinked back at him as if she didn't remember what had just occurred. It took her a second, but then she grinned and nodded. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm awake." Vanessa moved to get up and so he let her, sitting back against the headboard. She sat next to him, tilting her head back and exhaling. "Phew. I've heard stories about worgen in battle but I had no idea about your capabilities in bed."

"I'm hired then?"

"Uh-huh. A deal's a deal, fifty gold a week." Vanessa took a deep breath and then looked over at him. "Although technically you said you'd fuck me all night long."

It was his turn to grin. His payment was secured, that only left one other thing of interest. "You wanna go again?" he asked.

"I was just kidding, but...you can still...? Damn. All right, sure." Vanessa poked at his manhood with an index finger. "Just... fetch me a glass of water and then we'll continue. I'm running out of liquids here." She waved at the sheets drenched in her fluids and laughed. "Kitchen's downstairs."

Nick got up out of bed and moved to do as he was told, the weight of the sexy kingpin's eyes upon him as he left the room.

***

"Shit. I think I'm gonna need a cane to walk," Vanessa complained, yawning and teetering in her boots.

They'd fucked all night and well into the next day with little rest and plenty of water, but she had responsibilities as leader to deal with and couldn't put them off any longer than she already had.

"Light, I think you knotted me twelve times. First thing I need to do is find a contraceptive potion."

Reverting back into his normal human form, Nick helped her downstairs, letting go when he was sure she could walk properly. A knock came from the door. She instructed him to open it and when he did his escort was there with a dopey grin on his face.

"Afternoon," Jim said, and then broke out in a series of barely contained giggles. "Is Miss Vancleef all right? It sounded like she was having a hard time last night."

"She'll be out in a bit," he replied with a smile. "Says she has work to do."

"Oh yeah, she's a real diligent worker." Jim paused and then elbowed him. "But I guess you know that better than me, huh?"

Vanessa appeared in the doorway beside him then, looking mostly fresh and well-kempt. "Jim. Good timing." She shoved an empty vial into her subordinate's hand and then stepped outside. "Have those arms shipments arrived yet?"

"Yes, ma'am, a few hours ago." Stuffing the empty vial into his pocket, Jim followed her as she began to walk away. Vanessa abruptly stopped and turned then, looking Nick in the eye.

"You can go back to your place or stay here at mine, but I'll need you back here tonight. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am," he mimicked, and a sly smirk crossed her face before she nodded and turned around, walking further into the Defias settlement. Sure enough, her ass cheeks were covered in his claw marks. He wasn't sure if she knew, but he also doubted she would care.

With nothing left to do for the time being, he mounted his horse and directed it towards Sentinel Hill. He was weary, but it wouldn't hurt to pass some time with Myriel before napping and reporting back to his new employer.

12