What Goes Around Comes Around Pt. 03

Story Info
With their cherry's gone, the guys invade home #3.
10k words
4.81
32.3k
70

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,189 Followers

What goes around comes around pt 3

Okay, guys and gals, this is part 3 of this tale. If you haven't read parts 1 and 2, I strongly suggest you read them first or this might not make sense to you. I will continue to wait for the preceding part to show up onsite before I upload the next part. The gestapo (censors) at this site are not the fastest people on planet Earth. And it is impossible to guess just how long they will take. I do NOT want the parts to appear out of order! All characters are at least 18.

Story codes for the entire series are: incest, mt/F, mt/ft, mt/mt/F, mt/ft/F, group, forced, consensual, oral, swallow, cream-pie, 3-some. Some codes do not apply to all parts.

The following story is FICTION! It never happened and never should happen, to anybody, anywhere! You should read this for amusement, to brighten your fantasy life but NOT for ideas on how to screw up your life and that of your family and friends. In this fantasy world from a different dimension, STDs don't exist and nobody gets pregnant, unless stated, and emotional scars never appear. Also, things work slightly differently there compared to this one; so if something seems 'wrong' to you, tough! My story, my rules. If you actually try to do this or something like it, your future cell mate, Bubba, will ream your ass out by about ten times the normal opening. If you do something stupid, I truly hope you can somehow handle the consequences. So remember, enjoy, but don't try it!

******** Part 3

I could not believe how the gods of family fucking shined on us after about 21 days. First my mother and sister got handed tickets to a 'must see' musical on a Saturday night in the next big city south of us. They had been wondering how they could manage going to it when mom's boss handed her the tickets. Good seats, too! It was nearly a 3-hour drive one way so mom decided they would just spend the night and drive home well rested the next day.

Next, Kim's boyfriend (a jock) had to go play in a baseball tournament that meant they would leave Friday morning and come back quite late on Sunday night. This was followed by news that Tammy's boyfriend and entire family, which included Becca's best girlfriends, were placed under quarantine for 14 days! Holy shit, the night was suddenly clear for the fun at John's house! He wisely volunteered to get the DVDs for any movies his mom and sisters wanted and they could have a 'family night at the movies'. It started at 6PM with the rest of us guys ruining their plans about an hour and a half later. Chad, Max and Bernie had each told their mom they were having an all-nighter at my house. And in truth, that's where the four of us ended up AFTER winding things up at John's house.

Eighteen-year-old Becca was unlucky enough to answer the door where I shoved in and quickly had the 'knife' to her throat and ordered the rest of her startled family to stay calm and seated as they were.

"What's your name, princess?" I asked the shaking girl.

"B-b-b-b-Becca," she managed to croak out. "Please don't hurt me!"

"If ALL of you do as we say then nobody will get hurt. But ... if one of you wants to try something stupid, well, I warned you so I won't be responsible for what happens next."

"Ok-k-k-k-k-kay, we won't do anything to make you mad, right?!" she said as her eyes quickly scanned the rest of her startled family. They all nodded their heads in agreement.

"Good! Now, my pretty princess, just who are these other people? Is he your boyfriend?"

"My BOYFRIEND?!?!?" she nearly shouted. "God NO! He's my twin brother John and I wouldn't date HIM!"

I looked from her to John, amused at the look on his face (it told me he REALLY wanted to fuck the shit out of her now) and said, "Shit man, guess you don't rate very high with little princess here. You got your girlfriend here tonight?"

Becca piped up quickly with, "NO! They're our sisters and our mother. John doesn't have a girlfriend!" She said that last sentence with a snotty, bad attitude, I thought.

"Hey John," I interrupted the little bitch, "I really don't think the Princess likes you very much."

"Yeah, well," John said glaring at Becca, "she's not very easy to like either. If someone tries something, I guess you can hurt her first."

"Asshole!"

"Cunt bitch!"

"Kids, please stop," their mom tried to get in as they spoke over her.

"Dickless shithead nerd!"

"Cock hound slut!"

Becca looked shocked at that one but fired back anyway, "Dateless gay geek!"

John managed to find a way to defuse things by saying, "Guilty as charged on two of them but I am NOT gay. Not that you will ever know how wrong you are, bitch."

Becca started to say something else but I tightened my hand around her neck while saying, "Knock it off, and I'm still waiting for more names."

"Oh, yeah, she's our mom, uh, Carol, and they are my older sisters, Tammy is the blond and Kim is the redhead, even though it's from a bottle." Kim glared at her bitch sister who said, "Well it is!"

"Damn girl, you might look like a Princess, but you act more like an ugly step-sister!" I told her giving her a hard shake. "You got a table and chairs in this house?" She nodded her head. "Show me, but don't try anything stupid."

"Let me," John said breaking his silence.

"Nah, she's a bitch to you so just sit your ass and let her do something nice for once." He didn't complain about it so I gave her a shove. Becca led me to their huge kitchen where they had a large table with eight chairs. It took her three trips to carry in the five chairs we needed then I strapped her onto the chair that I decided would be directly across from John. She complained the Velcro was too tight so I loosened them and put them back on even tighter. This was my first real interaction with the snot nosed Princess and I already didn't like her very much.

Soon enough they were all seated with their hands strapped together behind them. The four of us masked men wandered around asking questions of all of them for about 20 minutes before I said, "Shit, what the hell are you watching?" The empty holder was lying on top of the stack on the TV stand so I picked it up and laughed saying, "John ... John, it's a fucking chick flick! What the fuck man!" Then I sorted through them all before exclaiming, "Shit John, they are ALL chick flicks! Don't you rate even one movie you might like! Or do you like this shit?"

In a humbled voice John said, "I was just trying to be nice, to let them pick whatever they wanted. I...I..."

"Shit man, judging by little Princess bitch here it didn't gain you any points! How about you two?" I asked looking to his other sisters. They just looked at me with blank expressions. "Man, you don't get much love from these cunts, do you? Pretty cold-hearted family you've got here, really cold." Max, Chad and Bernie all gave their strange voiced agreement with that as John hung his head. I wasn't sure, maybe I laid it on a little too thick. Hopefully he was acting.

I guess my placement of Becca right across from John was a good idea. After a few more minutes of boredom I noticed her looking at him. Eventually he noticed it and I saw her mouth out silently, "I'm sorry John, you're a nice guy." He just shrugged his shoulders and looked back at the floor.

About five minutes later Bernie's strange voice said, "Damn this is boring."

"I know," I responded, "but we need to lay low for a while longer. Hey mom, do you love your son?"

"What? I mean, yes, of course I do," she said softly.

"Good, this is way too boring for me. How about you give John here a blowjob, it'll probably be his first!"

"NO! You are a disgusting person! He's my son and I never even did that to my ex-husband."

"So, looks like we learned two things just now. You didn't love your ex before he became the ex, and you don't love your son even now."

"I do too!" she said looking mostly at John.

"Then you'll give him a blowjob?!"

"No! That's disgusting! And it's even worse that you want me to do that to my own son! I can't believe you could ask me to do that!"

"Wow John, tough group you live with," I said looking around their little circle.

"You've really never given head to a guy, mom?" Becca asked looking at her mother in surprise.

"No! Never! Sex is to be with the man on top until ... well ... he's finished."

Everybody but John made some sort of gasping sound at that revelation. The four of us just sounded really weird.

"Damn mom, giving head is fun," Becca said, getting a reaction from everyone in her family but especially from John. Looking from their mom to me she continued, "It's not even sex, so if you want to see him get blown, I'll do it. At least that way I'll know why his shorts are sticking up like that! Well, can I or not?" she finished looking right at me.

"Sure thing, Princess, I like a girl with enthusiasm about sucking cock. But, why don't you give your brother some eye candy and loose the top, and bra if you have one on." She didn't comment on my demand, but once her hands were free, she stood up and quickly shed her t-shirt, leaving her bare from the waist on up. Nice firm tits, probably 32B cup size with tiny aureole and hard nipples in the centers. John gasped at the sight of them so I know he liked the view.

Moments later Becca went to her knees in front of her twin and started working on undoing his belt and stuff. Tugging on his now open shorts she softly said, "Lift your butt John," he did and his shorts hit the floor as she went on, "Thanks. Do it again," and her fingers gripped her brother's waist band on his boxers then pulled them down, past his very hard cock and to the floor.

Her eyes had remained locked onto his lap and a sly smile painted her face when his shaft bounced into view. Gently she took it in her left hand while her right rubbed gently over its mushroom end. She then looked up into her brother's eyes and softly said, "You've got a nice dick, John. I've seen lots smaller ones and it's thick and really hard!" Made me wonder if right now he even needed the pills he had taken but hopefully he would find out later when, and IF, she would do it again on her own.

As for John, he just gave her a nervous smile and held his breath waiting for her to start. He didn't wait long. Becca leaned forward and slipped her lips around his tip and then shoved down onto him about three or four inches making him groan out, "Oh fuck sis! Oh, shit that's good!" as her tongue very obviously swirled around his bulbous head.

Pulling back, she sucked harder and he exited her lips with an audible pop. "I guess that means you like it, huh John?" His head moved up and down in answer. "You'd better! Now to make you cum!"

Her sisters had leaned forwards in their chairs as if to get a better view, which was impossible as they were each watching from about a 65-degree angle getting a perfect view of her technique. Carol, on the other hand, had her eyes tightly closed so she wouldn't see what was happening right before her closed eyes.

After about three minutes Becca turned her torso to allow her to look towards her mother, whose place she had taken. "Open your eyes mom," she said, finally letting her brother's cock escape her lips. "HEY!" she nearly shouted, "I said 'open your eyes', now DO IT! After all, you are the one who is supposed to be down here. That's better! Now watch so you will know how to do it for him later!"

Hearing her tell their mother she expected her to suck off John later on surprised even me! But no way would I put a damper on that idea. Becca really went to town on John's shaft then, taking him to the back of her mouth time after time while making certain their mother was watching her every move.

Their wall clock told me ten minutes had passed when I noticed John's hips starting to give short up thrusts in time with her downward motions. "Oh yeah mom," Becca said pulling off of him again, "he's getting ready to cum! Oh shit, I just love having cum in my mouth!" All three other females gasped as one at that revelation.

Looking back into John's eyes she said, "Flood my mouth and throat with your spunk, John! I want it all! It's time to take you deep," and then her lips swallowed him into her mouth and she just pressed forwards until her nose was planted deep in his pubic hair.

"Oh Becca!!!" John gasped as he looked around her head to see for himself that she had taken all of him. She then started lifting nearly off of him only to reverse and swallow him whole again as shock coated his face as well as those of his mother and other two sisters. His muscles tensed just as he said in a hoarse voice, "Holy fuck! Oh shit! Fuck! Oh ... FUCK Becca!"

Again, his hips lunged upwards a few inches and Becca stepped up her efforts even more. Without taking him out of her mouth she managed to plead, "Give it to me! Cum in my throat!" and she powered back onto him working him madly. His neck muscles made those of The Hulk look puny as we all knew he was cumming in gushers. Becca worked him deep for several more seconds then pulled back as her tongue reached everywhere on his shaft as she finished him in her mouth.

He obviously had finished but she worked him as if he was getting ready to cum rather than having just finished! "Oh Becca ... holy fuck!" he choked out just before she finally pulled up and off of him. She smiled up at him before she stood up and stepped to their mother. Becca leaned down and grabbed her mother's head then kissed her hard and long, John's cum quite obviously going from Becca's mouth to their mother's, who struggled to prevent it. Becca held the kiss until Carol finally swallowed it down, although quite reluctantly.

Their kiss ended and Carol was too flustered to come up with anything coherent to say. But Becca said, "There mom, you saw how to do it and now you know just how good his stuff tastes, so next time you WILL blow him, even if I have to force you myself!" Then she turned back to a stunned John and leaned down by his face and said, "Hope you liked that as much as I did! And I meant it, your cock is really nice! I am surprised that you are still hard, but I kind of like that too!" Then she kissed him gently on his lips before she moved lower and one last time swallowed his entire shaft to the root and back up.

With that she stood back up and moved to her chair opposite from John as she looked to both sisters. "Both of you should try that cock out! It's a really nice one!" Each of them stared at her in shock.

Kim looked at her derisively then said, "You should know, slut face!"

"Kim! Watch your mouth," Carol said acting motherly.

"Well, she is."

"Quiet, both of you!" I snarled as best my strange voice could manage. They went mute, but the looks were deadly.

"Hey Mom," I said a few boring minutes later, "you never did thank Princess here for doing YOUR job."

"Uh, oh, uh, th-thank you ..."

"Too late for that now!" I told her. "Because of your bad manners, I think you should do unto Becca what she did unto John here."

"What the hell?!?" she nearly yelled, "she's a girl! I can't suck her cock you dumb fuck head."

"Mom, don't piss me off!" I said getting right in her face. "One of your pretty daughters won't like the way she looks if you don't behave!" That statement caused gasps from all four of the females in the room.

"O-o-okay, I'll try, but I've never done that before either," she said looking distraught.

"Shit!" Chad gasped loudly in his strange voice.

"Wow," Bernie spoke up, "didn't you go to college?"

"Yes, I did, so what?"

"How the hell did you ever have four kids?" he asked in wonder. She started to speak, then clamped her lips shut tight.

Nobody spoke for a few moments then I said, "Okay, so you say you don't know much about your body so you don't know what to do to Becca's. Sounds like that is true. Hey John-boy, think you know how to eat pussy?"

"What? I mean, yeah, I think I do."

"Good man," I said as I handed the knife to Bernie. "Watch these two, make sure nothing happens. Mom, Carol, I'm going to release your hands, then I want you to lie on the floor with your arms reaching out so I can re-cuff you to the chair. John, you new stud, I want you to get down on the floor and eat your mom out so she knows what to do to Becca. Got it?"

He told us that he did. "Good, you show mom what to do and she can do it to Princess." Soon they were both in position on the floor within the oval of chairs. John had quickly removed his mother's slacks and panties. "Okay John, get in there and begin to slowly show your mom what to do, while I bring Princess over."

"What? Why?" said the blowjob queen.

"Pay attention sweet cheeks," Chad said in his really non-menacing voice.

"Yeah, we don't want to have to keep repeating ourselves. You girls will have a price to pay if that happens," I told her in my snarlier voice. "John here, remember John, you just swallowed his cum! He is going to go down on mommy here and she will use what he does to her to in turn do to you. Make sense now?" Becca slowly nodded her head. "Wonderful! Now I'll uncuff you so you can get into position."

Meanwhile John had laid on the floor, surprising his mother when he touched her inner thigh with his cheek. "Oh god, no son! You can't do this! It is so wrong! Please don't make him do this vile thing to me! Please!"

"Carol, you are really starting to piss me off!" my synthesized voice barked at her. "Quit arguing or tell me which of your older daughters needs to get cut!"

Tammy and Kim both gasped at that while Carol turned white before she could get out her cry of "NO!" This was followed rapidly by her softly saying, "Go ahead, son, go ahead and do this terrible thing. We both know you have no choice."

Becca started to drop down facing away from her brother lying between their mother's legs, then she stopped and twisted to look at him. "John, do a good job showing mom what to do, and I'll thank you later for it. Is that a deal?"

"Fucking A, yes that's a deal sis. Thanks, and I sure hope mom can mimic what I do."

"Tell you what, John, if I think she just isn't trying, then I'll let you do me without the middle man, um, woman. We'd probably both like it more that way anyway. Okay mom, eat me!" she said as she nestled her crotch right down onto her mother's nervous face.

John had already been getting in his first starting licks and sucks and he lifted up to quickly say, "I'd like that, Becca," then dropped back down pulling a groan from his mother in about three seconds.

When Becca groaned as well moments later Tammy and Kim both gave sighs of relief, realizing that neither of them was in danger of getting a cheek sliced very soon. Moments later all of us were surprised to see Carol's hips start a rhythmic thrusting motion, lifting a few inches with each motion in time with her breathing and sounds of pleasure. Every reaction from Carol was followed about ten to fifteen seconds later by similar reactions from Becca, whose body was starting to jerk and spasm gently.

After about ten minutes, maybe a bit more, Carol's body was jumping and spasming like crazy even as Becca began grinding down onto their mother's face and mouth. Carol had to be moaning quite loudly as, even with Becca doing a fine job of muffling her sounds, Carol still let everyone in the room know just how good of a job her son was doing at eating her pussy.

Less than a minute later John had to hold on tight to avoid being bucked off as Carol's feet repositioned and her hips began wild, powerful thrusts that went at least 12 inches high in rapid fire succession. Becca slipped out of position when Carol cried out, "Oh my GOD! Fuck me! Fuck me!! FUCK MEEEEEE!!!"

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,189 Followers