What Landlords Deserve Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

"Oh fuck yeah baby right there!" Maggy gasped, head thrown back in pleasure. Her arms cradled Johnny's thrusting form, her long fake nails raking against his back. Legs bouncing in the air rhythmically from his rapid thrusts, she wiggled her hips to match his movements and to be more than a passive partner in their lovemaking. The bed they were on rocked from the force of their coupling, the springs squeaking and the cheap frame rattling under their intertwined bodies. Sheets wrinkled and twisted around them while a stray pillow half-hung off the side of the bed, liable to tip over and fall onto the floor at any moment. All were the results of an animalistic meeting between two people who knew their hours in the day together were short.

Johnny's breathing grew ragged as he fucked the married woman. The lips of her sex clung to his thick shaft, gripping it tightly as he rammed it in and out of sex. He didn't have to pull back far before slamming into her again, only average at best in that department; but like his old man used to say after a few too many beers: it's about spreading the walls, not hitting the back! He could feel himself starting to tire out, his pumping growing more frantic by the second. Gritting his teeth, he sped up as much as he could, giving Maggy everything he had.

"Yes! Johnny just like that! I'm so close!"

"I am too," he grunted from between his crooked teeth, "almost there!"

With one last thrust, he hilted inside the writhing woman, his balls rising up to his groin and his cock flexing inside of her. Several bursts of semen were deposited into her clenching depths, which leaked its own juices onto his shaft in response. Their forms strained together, flesh rubbing against flesh, as they rode out their mutual orgasms. Maggy's limb loosened, sliding across Johnny's sweat-drenched form down to the ruffled sheets. Looking up with a pleasured sigh, she smiled at her not-husband's panting face, until a large bead of moisture dropped right into her eye.

At the same time Johnny fell forward with a grunt, his muscles finally giving out. Landing heavily atop Maggy, who began coughing immediately from the sudden pressure, he exhaled loudly against her face before he managed to roll himself over. The pair lay together, both trying to catch their breaths for different reasons, their combined juices leaking onto the bed and soaking into the comforter. Opening his eyes, he turned his head towards the redhead, who was busy wiping at her face with the back of her hand.

"God damn babe, that was amazing!"

Maggy rubbed under her nose and smiled.

"Mmmm it was good for me too Johnny," she shifted against him, lifting herself up with one arm, "my orgasms are always the best when we have sex."

"That's what I like to hear!" he exclaimed with a wink, sitting up fully, "Mine aren't so bad either!"

She rolled her eyes and fell back into the bed, shaking her head at his attempts at comedy. Rolling over, she reached out towards the nightstand and checked her phone; Johnny was doing the same on his side, although he had gotten out of the bed by this point. Setting it back down, she grabbed a slim, rectangular box that had been resting next to it. Taking the lid off and revealing the container's contents -- a gold necklace affixed with a large diamond -- she admired her brand new jewelry, twisting the box back and forth to try and get the light to catch on it.

"Thanks for the present baby."

Johnny had almost reached the bathroom of the dingy little room, but paused to look over his shoulder at her.

"Glad you like it - just make sure Robert doesn't see it."

"Like he would notice it anyway..." she muttered, a hint of sadness creeping into her voice, "Going to freshen up?"

"Yeah I'll be out in a minute."

She heard the bathroom door close, followed by the sound of the sink turning on.

Splashes of cold water rained against Johnny's face, running down his neck and streaking through his hair. Hand blindly reaching for a towel, he raised his head and checked himself out in the mirror. No hickies -- always a blessing on one of his trysts -- but his hair was all over the place, black strands sticking out wildly; this is why he always kept extra product in his car. Filling his hands with water, he slurped it up, swished it around in his mouth and then spit it out in an attempt to cleanse his palette of the taste of Maggy. Closing his eyes, he twisted around so his back faced the mirror and took a deep breath, before looking at what he knew was there.

Fucking bitch.

Across his shoulder blades were several scratches. They weren't deep enough to pierce the skin, but the long red marks were still present regardless. That stupid woman, he told her she had to quit with the nails! He would have to hide this from Darla, which meant no sex for at least a few days; it wasn't even winter either, so he would need a different excuse as to why he was wearing a shirt to bed. Complaining about being cold wouldn't cut it. His temple pulsed thinking about the stress this dumb broad put him through.

Grabbing another towel, he wet it, pouring a liberal amount of soap over it before rubbing it over his crotch. He worked his softening genitals, rubbing down every nook and cranny to make sure any evidence of his affair was wiped clean; even if he wasn't planning on fucking Darla for a few days now because of a certain someone, he couldn't take any risks. Tossing the stained towel to the side, he opened the door and walked back out to Maggy cleaning herself as well, using tissues from her purse to dab at her swollen sex.

"Hey!"

Maggy looked up at him.

"Yeah baby?"

"How many fucking times do I have to tell you not to scratch my back!?"

"I-I'm sorry Johnny," her eyes went wide, "you just fuck me so good I can't hel--"

"I shouldn't have to keep reminding you!" his voice started to raise, "you know how hard this shit is to hide from Darla!? You don't see me slapping you around and leaving bruises for Robert to find!"

"I'm sorry Johnny. It won't happen again I promise!"

"Yeah yeah," he muttered as he opened the small dresser in the corner room where he'd hung his clothes and started to dress, "next time, no nails. Understand?"

"Yes baby." she whimpered back, getting out of the bed. Her own dress was laid out over a chair next to the bed, her matching red bra and panties flung onto the ground. They got ready to depart in complete silence, neither speaking a word; Johnny because he was trying to calm down before he left, Maggy because she was afraid she might cry if she tried. She got ready first, and sat in the chair her clothes had been draped over. Clutching her purse nervously as she watched him adjust his tie, she tried to find something to say to break the awkwardness that permeated between them.

"Johnny?"

"Yeah?" he didn't look at her.

"I have a question."

"What is it?" he sighed, taking the comb from his shirt's breast pocket.

"Why do we always have to do this at these motels? You have a lot of money, so why not get us someplace nicer?"

"Well Maggy," he started, running the comb through his hair in an attempt to tame his dark locks, "it's because I can pay in cash here. Hotels give you a lot of grief when you try to use cash, and I'm not tryna have what we do show up in my bank statements - just in case. That's why we go to places I don't have to use my cards."

He turned to her.

"Understand?"

She was looking down at her purse.

"Yes Johnny."

"Good." he smiled at her, his rows of crooked-yellows coming into view, "Now are you ready to go?"

...

The drive back to the park had been filled with more tense silence. It was made even worse by the fact that Johnny spent several minutes fixing himself again once they'd gotten into his car. He used an obscene amount of gel to get his hair to stay put, and then sprayed enough cologne over himself to make the whole car reek of it; reek of it worse, at least, as every inch of the upholstery already stunk of the stuff. He used so much of it that it caused Maggy to start coughing - not that she dared complain. Her departure wasn't much better, only a quick kiss shared between them before she exited the vehicle.

His trip back alone was a lot better, especially with the appearance of a specific someone. After pulling up to the houses that made up the larger neighborhood, music blasting through the speakers, something caught his eye. Coming from the house of a family he knew, which was most in the area, that same woman from earlier came waltzing out, a large smile on her face. He tried not to slow down too much, but he still watched as she put her headphones in again and started to jog down the street. One thing that he noticed, once he managed to tear his eyes off of her ass for a moment, was that she looked more tired than when he'd seen her that morning. Her hair was all over the place, her face was red, and her workout outfit looked mussed. How odd.

He'd have to ask the Smith's if she was a friend or a relative, and introduce himself next time he saw her!

Parking in his driveway, he checked his watch before going inside; good, he wasn't that late. The sun set behind the rows of him around him as he observed himself using his phone's camera one more time, making sure he looked just as proper as when his wife had last seen him. Stretching his shoulders, he opened the door and got out, making sure to grab the briefcase that had been ignored in the backseat all day. Trudging up to the front door, he took a deep breath, and reached into his pocket. Sliding his wedding band back onto his finger, he put on his best smile, and entered his not-so-humble abode.

"Darla I'm home!"

He kicked off his shoes and rounded the corner to the kitchen, only to be met with Darla's scowling face.

"You're late!

12